TheHardOne wants to beat dem cheeks 24/7 w/ Liquid T-911!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i remember way back when i was that age!! those were some good times.. i was tappin a 19 yr old hawty and livin with an olympic level gymnist.. too bad she turned out to be the worst drunk ive ever known.. she had some of the best legs ive ever licked lol. :cool2:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i remember way back when i was that age!! those were some good times.. i was tappin a 19 yr old hawty and livin with an olympic level gymnist.. too bad she turned out to be the worst drunk ive ever known.. she had some of the best legs ive ever licked lol. :cool2:
Tried to rep ya for that 1.
I'll get cha after 24 hours.

:laughing:

Being 19-21 was fun times for me. :cool:

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
A few reasons, the main one is time/schedule constraints...
Plus I have a personal life and a job, so I need to balance everything. I can't spend time with a lady friend, work 8 or so hours & gym another hour that's a long ass day & to repeat the next day??? I'm 28.

:laughing:

I can't lose fat w/o cardio. I eat too big.
Thats a legit reason. Most people don't have a life and are just straight up afraid and lazy haha.

Food is good. :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Pics plz

lol jk

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Right now its 5 days a week, but when I start my PH cycle was thinking of making the higher frequency(train each bodypart 2x aweek) work while staying injury free. May go up to 6-7 days a week.

Whats your split like right now?
I always try to keep my routine similar when on cycle so I know my gains but always end up training more.Beast Mode On!Its hard to even take a rest day when on,all I want to do is train,eat,and tear up the wife!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I always try to keep my routine similar when on cycle so I know my gains but always end up training more.Beast Mode On!Its hard to even take a rest day when on,all I want to do is train,eat,and tear up the wife!
that was my life a few weeks ago.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yea,that's really my daily life,lol.But a bit more intense when I'm on obviously.Im preloading right now and should have my log up next week.So ready,also getting my log for I force lights out going today.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Still progressing.....5 plates a side on narrow stance below par box squats in the smith rack today......greatest exercise for the quads? It has my vote. The way I do it pretty much simulates a hack squat, the box(bench) is there to ensure proper spine alignment, and to ensure the tension is on the quads and not the glutes/knees.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Still progressing.....5 plates a side on narrow stance below par box squats in the smith rack today......greatest exercise for the quads? It has my vote. The way I do it pretty much simulates a hack squat, the box(bench) is there to ensure proper spine alignment, and to ensure the tension is on the quads and not the glutes/knees.
nice,im goin for the 5 a side on squats in the next month,and 4 a side on my bench.Igot this,with a little help of course:)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
nice,im goin for the 5 a side on squats in the next month,and 4 a side on my bench.Igot this,with a little help of course:)
Its grow time!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Crappy arm workout today...totally thought I was "warmed up" and performing horribly......it took me like 30 mins to warm up my nervous system(the point when im able to use heavier weights and activate training drive/motivation)....lesson learned.

Home run for this transformation is comin' soon folks

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Mini write up by Ben Pakulski!

Want HUGE Delts?
GROWTH 101 Tip:
1) Pain meds HALT muscle growth, so telling yourself that taking an advil here, or there is "ok" then is KILLING your gains.

2) Sore joints cause improper movement and compensation patterns. Your body will
adjust and shift to accomadate the soreness and "work around it", we DO NOT want to stray from proper movement patterns...EVER! Remember MI40 students, your body stores these patterns and it takes a lot of time and effort to relearn them. Improper movement patterns means less muscle, more injuries and also imbalanced looking physiques! NO thanks.

3) Shoulder misalignment is the number one cause of elbow pain. Maybe you dont have shoulder pain right now, but if you have elbow pain, I will guarantee it stems from poor shoulder alignment. Dont waste time, learn to fix it.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Little update:

-Been taking it easy for the last week, not trying to mentally burn myself out, preparing for the home run.
-Nothing new, bodyweight is around the same, bodyfat is most likely the same, mindset seems fresh.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Junk carbs @ night huh?
I don't like to recommend drugs and junk food.

But when I do...

I recommend Test/dbol/tren and pizza/ice cream/fast food.

Keep growing my friend.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I don't like to recommend drugs and junk food.

But when I do...

I recommend Test/dbol/tren and pizza/ice cream/fast food.

Keep growing my friend.
Icecream will make one groww?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Icecream will make one groww?
I don't like to recommend junk food, im all about achieving the healthiest possible body.

But im also a no BS guy aswell.....ice cream = sugar....sugar = glycogen.....= GOOD!....ok that is straight up meat head bro math but F it right? :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Wow, my straps just can't hold 5-6 plates on deads for more than 8-10 seconds lol....same with any other overhand grip movement. And no im not going to be using the damn over/under grip on overhand based movements lol.

My grip/straps however can handle the heavy poundages with hammer grips.

There comes a time when you can lift so heavy, you need a "team" around you at all times, and "accessories" to even train heavy to failure.

Trained back today-
-Rack Deadlifts 8 sets
-T-Bar Rows 5 sets
-Pullups (wide and hammer/narrow grip) 7 sets total
-Pulldowns (wide and hammer/narrow grip, but more eccentric focused / static holds / fatigue work etc...) 3 sets

I literally need probably 70-100 working sets to failure for me to actually fatigue now....lol.

Post T-911, feeling great, sex drive still good, still growing!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Wow, my straps just can't hold 5-6 plates on deads for more than 8-10 seconds lol....same with any other overhand grip movement. And no im not going to be using the damn over/under grip on overhand based movements lol.

My grip/straps however can handle the heavy poundages with hammer grips.

There comes a time when you can lift so heavy, you need a "team" around you at all times, and "accessories" to even train heavy to failure.

Trained back today-
-Rack Deadlifts 8 sets
-T-Bar Rows 5 sets
-Pullups (wide and hammer/narrow grip) 7 sets total
-Pulldowns (wide and hammer/narrow grip, but more eccentric focused / static holds / fatigue work etc...) 3 sets

I literally need probably 70-100 working sets to failure for me to actually fatigue now....lol.

Post T-911, feeling great, sex drive still good, still growing!
Nice work man.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
If u eat enough of it.
I don't like to recommend junk food, im all about achieving the healthiest possible body.

But im also a no BS guy aswell.....ice cream = sugar....sugar = glycogen.....= GOOD!....ok that is straight up meat head bro math but F it right? :)
lol yeah its right! :)

now when I have icecream I am a have a minimum of a litter of my fav icecream!! :p

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats up mr. lg rep.....

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
whats up mr. lg rep.....
Whats up man!

Nothing much, just waiting to make the final push so I can change my life :) (huge career opportunity, thats why I want to get down to the single digits...and have really big MUSCLESSSSSSS!@!!!!!!@@!! :) LOL)

Startin' ma 1st PH cycle most likely at the beginning of next week, you down to follow the epicness?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Whats up man!

Nothing much, just waiting to make the final push so I can change my life :) (huge career opportunity, thats why I want to get down to the single digits...and have really big MUSCLESSSSSSS!@!!!!!!@@!! :) LOL)

Startin' ma 1st PH cycle most likely at the beginning of next week, you down to follow the epicness?
I'll be following!throw a link in here when you get it going.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
All the meatheads at the gym are using either a ph17 or the rezolution+ghenerate combo thanks to me hehe.....everyone wants to get SHREDDED!!! Ain't no problem in that!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All the meatheads at the gym are using either a ph17 or the rezolution+ghenerate combo thanks to me hehe.....everyone wants to get SHREDDED!!! Ain't no problem in that!
Nice!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Whats up man!

Ill be following buddy

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Horrible past 2 weeks.

Its time to make the final push.

Time to get shredded, now I WILL push the full throttle button.

Thanks to the Lord above we can afford enough food for the next 3 weeks or so, so now I can actually "diet" and get in atleast 1x my bodyweight for protein.

Its all about patience and putting in the work everyday, multiple times a day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Horrible past 2 weeks.

Thanks to the Lord above we can afford enough food for the next 3 weeks or so, so now I can actually "diet" and get in atleast 1x my bodyweight for protein.

Sup bud everything cool?
Shoot me a PM is you need some life advice. :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Sup bud everything cool?
Shoot me a PM is you need some life advice. :)
Just accepting im in a dark time in my life and appreciating it, because it is truly building me. My mindset is what ive been training the past 2 weeks, I was about to give up bodybuilding multiple times in the past 3 months, but something just kept me in this game.....didn't think my "time" on this planet would come anytime soon but all of a sudden....after staying positive for months, staying consistent, multiple gifts/opportunities in life has Risen. A career opportunity(a REALLY good one)....im now a LG rep(this team has very knowledgeable guys and not to mention getting free supplements helps out a TON!).....and really weird how life works out over time....the harder you work, you keep your spirit good, great things will happen......membership at the gym was about to run out and we can't afford it.....BOOM! Got it on hold aka a free 3 months.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just accepting im in a dark time in my life and appreciating it, because it is truly building me. My mindset is what ive been training the past 2 weeks, I was about to give up bodybuilding multiple times in the past 3 months, but something just kept me in this game.....didn't think my "time" on this planet would come anytime soon but all of a sudden....after staying positive for months, staying consistent, multiple gifts/opportunities in life has Risen. A career opportunity(a REALLY good one)....im now a LG rep(this team has very knowledgeable guys and not to mention getting free supplements helps out a TON!).....and really weird how life works out over time....the harder you work, you keep your spirit good, great things will happen......membership at the gym was about to run out and we can't afford it.....BOOM! Got it on hold aka a free 3 months.

Congrats on position,and hold your head up high man.You gotta be doin something right if good things happen :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Horrible past 2 weeks.

Ughhh ok maybe not on the 1x my bodyweight for protein lol....if I did that for 2 days my kitchen would be empty. But hey can't complain, ive always been able to grow off of 80-100g a day, its all about being in a energy surplus. Broscience? YEP! Results? DUUUHHHH!

:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ughhh ok maybe not on the 1x my bodyweight for protein lol....if I did that for 2 days my kitchen would be empty. But hey can't complain, ive always been able to grow off of 80-100g a day, its all about being in a energy surplus. Broscience? YEP! Results? DUUUHHHH!

:)
Grow off 100g of protein a day?
I try and shoot for 150 a day.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Grow off 100g of protein a day?
I try and shoot for 150 a day.
I don't have the choice, I have somewhere to sleep, a little bit of food, and a KILLER MINDSET. Anything can be done, F*** experts. (okay okay, I didn't mean that last comment...lol....but at this point of my life, thats the mindset I need.)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I don't have the choice, I have somewhere to sleep, a little bit of food, and a KILLER MINDSET. Anything can be done, F*** experts. (okay okay, I didn't mean that last comment...lol....but at this point of my life, thats the mindset I need.)
I know the feeling,it's hard to do sometimes.Especially on the financial part.Im not the type to just try through powder either,I usually hit 200g a day though.