TesTren with MMv3 Project Domination

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
TesTren.

MMv3

:)

Current Stats?
219lbs on one scale, 205 on another scale, and 210lbs on another scale...grrr...why can't all scales be accurate!?!, 13 percent bodyfat

My Goals? To accomplish in 4 weeks.(realistic)

Get down to the single digits. (9 percent)
Continue to put on the muscle

My "Dream High" Goals? In 4 weeks
Grow/Shred to 220 at 7 percent bodyfat

What diet protocol am I following? And what are my macro's?
Carb Back Loading. My macro's are honestly dependent on how I train, how long, etc.....nothing "unusual" here, protein is at 1 x bodyweight, fat is at 150g, carbs vary. A typical day for me will have 3 workouts, 1 intense high volume bodybuilding training session, 1 HIIT sesion(sometimes 2!!), and 1 Low Intensity cardio session. For a day like that, ill be using 500g of carbs. Which actually may increase depending on results / settings.

Training?
Hypertrophy is the goal in the gym, so im trying to make my body adapt to something new to progress, what can I do to GROW?
-Decrease Rest Periods
-Add in more sets
-Use longer or even shorter TUT
-Make muscles move in different directions (aka recruitment in different patterns / different ROM's)
-Manipulate the load via Tempo
-Training beyond concentric failure (drop sets, forced negatives, etc...) (fatigue work)
**Split? Training every day! Pretty much listening to my current settings......what ever muscle recovers/grows...its gettin' teared down again!
***What is a must during a hypertrophy session?
-FOCUS! Meaning MIND TO MUSCLE CONNECTION!! Your mind....has to be in the meat of that targeted muscle. (I recommend anyone to check out Ben's MI40 if you have trouble putting on muscle, or you can just ask me :) )
-Once your Focus is mastered, generate FORCE via focus/intensity/passion into each rep, watch how Kai Greene trains.....looks like he is crazy isn't he? He is not crazy, he channels his Rage then releases it, his past is what fuels him....Kai knowing who is he, and what he is on this planet for is how he gets the most out of every training session. (was this a "spiritual" way to explain how to train your fast twitch fibers? haha...maybe :) )
-OVERLOAD (basically the 6 steps I listed above)

Mindset?
Killer. Time to walk the walk.

Dose?
12ml's a day. Stay tuned...lemme calculate everything...(not sure exactly yet)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

**Will still be posting weekly articles and motivational content.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3rd!

:wave2:

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I am in Bro!! Would LOVEEE to follow this PROHORMONE Cycle... U are at 13 % bf in the starting, that's great!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Day 1

*Delts-

*Goal? Progress via Increase Load, Shorten Rest Periods, Increase Working Sets, Stay FOCUSED!

*Last Delt Workout did about 5 working sets of Machine behind neck press(stackx4..2 sets), machine side laterals(80x12),reverse pec deck (210x6, 2 sets) 90 sec rest periods)

*Today's Delt Thrashing (rest periods 45-70 seconds, tempo 3212)
***5-10 mins of Meditating / Getting the mind right + warming up
*90 Degree Machine Press
155x8 (PR) (this machine is misleading....155 on this is like 365 for me on the smith machine)
*Wide Grip Upright Rows
70x12
*60 Degree DB Press ( ill post the explanation on why the 60 degree press is a must for optimal deltoid development in a bit)
100x8 (PR with this execution, paused on the bottom(DEEP!) and at the top on every single rep!)
*DB Side Laterals (seated)
25x14
40x6 (PR with this execution, no extra spinal movement like everyone else does)
*Reverse Pec Deck
210x10 (PR)
250x4 (PR)
210x8 rest 15 secs..150x10....rest 15 secs....130x12
*Machine Behind Neck Press
Stack x 10! (PR)

Abs-
Heavy weighted lying leg raises 2x12 (Progressing via frequency / decreasing rest periods / manipulating tempo with abs because ill be doing abs just about every day!)

10 mins HIIT Post Workout

*Intensity 9/10 So far....I have the mindset of even a 0.1 percent in improvement is crucial, good luck deltoids...your getting super smashed next time!
*Strength 10/10 So far....Pretty amazing actually lol....doing the stack on behind neck presses for a few last time then did it for 10 at the END of my workout this time!
*Well Being 10/10 .....YES! I finally feel arrogant and feel like im better than everyone else !! Hooray T Levels! :) (hehe)
*Muscle Hardness / Fullness 10/10 So far....this is a good feeling!
*Vascular / Fat Loss .....Can't tell yet!

***Notes***
-1.6 ML's of TT then wait 15 mins, 1.6 ML's of MMv3 every 6 hours.
-GROW / SHRED TIME BAYBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be patient, when its your turn, do it like Shaq! Pure Dominance!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
90 degree machine press? 365? :boggled:

Are you talking hammer strength?

Anyways what are you eating on this stack? How many cals & protein?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
90 degree machine press? 365? :boggled:

Are you talking hammer strength?

Anyways what are you eating on this stack? How many cals & protein?
The 90 degree press....I dunno what the machine is called, its not hammer strength though.

What im eating is in my first post. Basically 1xlbm for protein, Fat is 150, carbs vary on what im doing, what ill be doing the following days. Im on a budget so getting in my food everyday is huge stress on my part. But that mission will get accomplished.

Food sources is nothing "unique". lol...but here ya go..... whole eggs, beef, various fish, various types of nuts, avocado's, banana's, potatoes, green veggies, rice, various fatty oils etc....same ol' thangs everyone else eats.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The 90 degree press....I dunno what the machine is called, its not hammer strength though.

What im eating is in my first post. Basically 1xlbm for protein, Fat is 150, carbs vary on what im doing, what ill be doing the following days. Im on a budget so getting in my food everyday is huge stress on my part. But that mission will get accomplished.

Food sources is nothing "unique". lol...but here ya go..... whole eggs, beef, various fish, various types of nuts, avocado's, banana's, potatoes, green veggies, rice, various fatty oils.
Why are the fats so high?
What's the least amount of carbs you'll have a day?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Why are the fats so high?
What's the least amount of carbs you'll have a day?
Its all relative. Well im sure you know the benefits of Fats, but the number you see displayed doesn't speak much without looking at my current settings. I mean I have intense sessions in the gym everyday, I have HIIT cardio everyday, and on top of all that, I have a low intensity cardio session in their everyday. 50 percent of people will say its too much, 50 percent of people will look at my "current settings" and will realize its actually on the lower/moderate side.

If I don't do anything on a particular day then ill stick to 50-100, because im doing carb backloading I still want to take advantage of insulin sensitivity.

I freakin' love carb backloading...muscles just fill up like crazay...such a EPIC feeling :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its all relative. Well im sure you know the benefits of Fats, but the number you see displayed doesn't speak much without looking at my current settings. I mean I have intense sessions in the gym everyday, I have HIIT cardio everyday, and on top of all that, I have a low intensity cardio session in their everyday. 50 percent of people will say its too much, 50 percent of people will look at my "current settings" and will realize its actually on the lower/moderate side.

If I don't do anything on a particular day then ill stick to 50-100, because im doing carb backloading I still want to take advantage of insulin sensitivity.

I freakin' love carb backloading...muscles just fill up like crazay...such a EPIC feeling :)
Gotcha.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Just did about 25 mins of a mixture of High Intensity / Low Intensity cardio

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
So that mean the beast is back?! This last week u just watching me work out mayne shooting estrogen had me depressed! Lol haha beast mode on

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
So that mean the beast is back?! This last week u just watching me work out mayne shooting estrogen had me depressed! Lol haha beast mode on
The savage aka mr.gettin' it done aka king dong aka the king of cali aka the most hated person in my small town aka nerdy boi is officially back!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed for sure!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I believe I will follow along. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Day 2(well technically day 3....day 1 didn't train)

Back- (1 min rest between each superset, tempo was more of a 3110, very very explosive...aggressive today...) (But always under control!)
Wide Grip Chins superset Hammer Grip Narrow Chins 3x6-8 (3 sec peak hold on contraction / stretch position)
Wide Grip Pulldowns superset Supine Grip Pulldowns 3x6-12
Rack Deadlifts superset Deadlifts from the floor 5x4-8
Seated Cable Rows(standard d handle) 2x12-20
T-Bar Rows(ronnie corner style) 5x6-10
One Arm High Rows 4x3-6 (3-4 sec peak contraction, peak stretch on every rep)
Narrow Grip Upright Rows superset Shrugs 4x8

Biceps- (giant sets) 3 rounds (3 sec peak contraction / peak iso stretch on every rep) (made sets last atleast 30 seconds) (1 min rest between giant sets) (tempo dictated the loads)
Shoulder width Barbell Curl
Supine Grip Chins
High Cable Curls
Hammer Grip Chins

***Notes***
-Pure DOMINATION
-Some dude complaining / chatting near where I was working out pissed the $#%#$%@#$^#$^ living @%@%@$%@$%@#$%%@#@#$%@%@#$%@#$%@$%@$%@%$@#$%@#%@#$%$@#$%@#%@#$%@#$@@#$@#$@#%@#$@#$%@#$@#$@#$@#$ SHAT out of me today. So that was the fuel for today.
-PR's on everything, tempo dictated the loads.
-Aggressive as F@CK today....a new found Intensity indeed.
-Muscles full and hard
-Appetite through the roof.

NOBODY WILL EVER OUT WORK ME EVER. -TheHardOne being arrogant as f@ck because his T levels are through the roof! (LOL)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
AAHHHH!!!!

FEEL LIKE SMASHING MY FIST INTO A WALL JUST BECAUSE I CAN!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
25 mins of Low Intensity Cardio complete (11/5/12)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Neural fatigue was crazy today.....going to go back to the drawing board and be more mature about this. Was thinking about quitting this "goal" of getting bigger aka bodybuilding. Well not yet....I get maybe 1 hour of sleep a night + training super high volume = not good....I need to realize im human and actually use my knowledge for once.

Horrible chest workout today, couldn't even fire up the nervous system, force wouldn't get activated.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
The "go hard" mindset finally bit me in the a$$ today.....reality just happened. Im human.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been trying to tell u this forever, but keep listening to Charles & training like him cause he uses roids... ;)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Been trying to tell u this forever, but keep listening to Charles & training like him cause he uses roids... ;)
I doubt Charles uses roids, the only thing wrong im doing is not realizing my "current settings" aka sleep / nutrition / supps.....but its time I do!

Its hard to realize hypertrophy is so simple....but having a killer mindset RUINS that and you end up slowing your progress down.

Oh and nice silver apple on your avatar...I was staring at that for a couple mins wondering what it was LOL!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I doubt Charles uses roids, the only thing wrong im doing is not realizing my "current settings" aka sleep / nutrition / supps.....but its time I do!

Its hard to realize hypertrophy is so simple....but having a killer mindset RUINS that and you end up slowing your progress down.

Oh and nice silver apple on your avatar...I was staring at that for a couple mins wondering what it was LOL!
:).

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Only food in the fridge today was a few slices of boloney, 3 hot dogs, 12 slices of bread, a small bag of chips, 3 servs of milk......

#Getting It Done no matter what

Im not quitting

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I mean ive been on hard times for a while now.......its now just kicking in....I mean now I tend to realize it and it hits me emotionally...so I end up feeling smashing my head against a wall.

Anyone wanna know where I live? Get your map out, find California, now put your finger on the edge of cali....lol....living on the edge of the world.....the ghetto....the city of no opportunity....

Looking for greatness? A way out?

Lay low until further instructions. (meaning good things will happen, thats the way life works, it will all come together somehow someway)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
*Edit

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I mean ive been on hard times for a while now.......its now just kicking in....I mean now I tend to realize it and it hits me emotionally...so I end up feeling smashing my head against a wall.

Anyone wanna know where I live? Get your map out, find California, now put your finger on the edge of cali....lol....living on the edge of the world.....the ghetto....the city of no opportunity....

Looking for greatness? A way out?

Lay low until further instructions. (meaning good things will happen, thats the way life works, it will all come together somehow someway)
Yes It will bro,I've had more bad days than good.But can say the good still outweighs the bad,you do what needs to be done and the rest eventually follows :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Mindset for this bodybuilding thing....spiritually its gone....ive spent the last 20 hours watching youtube videos of various bodybuilders so I can try to motivate myself....I literally lost it....

But in the mean time.....I do have the right mindset for getting shredded :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mindset for this bodybuilding thing....spiritually its gone....ive spent the last 20 hours watching youtube videos of various bodybuilders so I can try to motivate myself....I literally lost it....

But in the mean time.....I do have the right mindset for getting shredded :)
Stay focused on your goals at all times :) no matter how far away they may seem,you will surpass them!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Never felt this bad in my life......

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Ill be getting checked up by the Doc 2morrow morning thank god....

Tried doing my cardio last night ended up collapsing....

Today I can barely move, not even low intensity cardio is a option....I stand up and I get really light headed....

This is my fault though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rest more man. Not good trying to work out 6 days a week doing 20 rep work outs for 10 sets.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Rest more man. Not good trying to work out 6 days a week doing 20 rep work outs for 10 sets.
I am....going to lower my frequency to like 3 days a week...being so enthusiast about training bit me in the a$$ lol.

I mean it comes down to....

Do I want to progress as fast as possible? Do I care about what others think about my work ethic? Even with high T levels its very tough to fight that off....but its something I will have to do in order to save my life.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am....going to lower my frequency to like 3 days a week...being so enthusiast about training bit me in the a$$ lol.

I mean it comes down to....

Do I want to progress as fast as possible? Do I care about what others think about my work ethic? Even with high T levels its very tough to fight that off....but its something I will have to do in order to save my life.
Yeah I'm switching to GVT training for a bit I think, 3 days a week.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Never felt this bad in my life......
The milk has gone bad Charlie Murphy! This is not good. Keep ya head brutha. Life throws us many curve balls....just keep swinging for the fences and eventually you will find good fortune upon you. I am not in a good situation myself, but by all means when things are bad this is when you are tested to find out your mettle...don't back down and push on forward and take care of yourself. :)

-Sean-

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

What happened now bro?
Well its like this....here is the equation

Me stressed out from living in "Hard Times" + Lack of Sleep(HUGE FACTOR) + Not using my knowledge for training + Me thinking im superman + Me with the lack of not Preparing = Immune System / CNS fried = Me becoming someone else = Loss of motivation to train intensely = Spirit beat down.

Nobody has control over who they are once your Nervous System is beat, and trust me it TAKES ALOT for that happened. Check out my last back training session...lol. I never thought the day would come...but it has, and I have realized I am human.

I do feel alot better now though.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
The milk has gone bad Charlie Murphy! This is not good. Keep ya head brutha. Life throws us many curve balls....just keep swinging for the fences and eventually you will find good fortune upon you. I am not in a good situation myself, but by all means when things are bad this is when you are tested to find out your mettle...don't back down and push on forward and take care of yourself. :)

-Sean-
Thanks for the motivational words brother! I will continue to keep pushing!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well its like this....here is the equation

Lack of Sleep(HUGE FACTOR) + Not using my knowledge for training + Me thinking im superman + Me with the lack of not Preparing = Immune System / CNS fried = Me becoming someone else = Loss of motivation to train intensely = Spirit beat down.

Nobody has control over who they are once your Nervous System is beat, and trust me it TAKES ALOT for that happened. Check out my last back training session...lol. I never thought the day would come...but it has, and I have realized I am human.

I do feel alot better now though.
You need the sauce if you wanna train like that.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the motivational words brother! I will continue to keep pushing!
No problem my friend. I am living in hard and dire times right now myself. However, despite how low I feel and how far I have fallen I will not allow myself to be beaten down. You have the same nature about you...I don't have to know you personally to know that...there is always more behind the words than meets the eye ;). So be strong and you will overcome this rut and come out on top as will I. You are human man, but just make peace with it and be willing to adapt and get better. :)

-Sean-

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
11/7/12 Brief Update
-Thank God I didn't reach this physiological fatigue state during the MIDDLE of this cycle....I would of been SUPER PISSED!!

-Only a few days in! Im up 6 pounds already with .5% bf lost, yay!

-Did a brief HIIT session last night, forgot to record it on here, sprinting in intervals of 30 seconds for about 12 mins.

-Ill get everything back on track, and supply you guys with a bunch of content don't worry!

-Going to spend alot of time making preparing my blueprints(plans)...training/nutrition/cardio regimen, something I always half-assed.

Never.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
No problem my friend. I am living in hard and dire times right now myself. However, despite how low I feel and how far I have fallen I will not allow myself to be beaten down. You have the same nature about you...I don't have to know you personally to know that...there is always more behind the words than meets the eye ;). So be strong and you will overcome this rut and come out on top as will I. You are human man, but just make peace with it and be willing to adapt and get better. :)

-Sean-
Yes sir, its all about the mindset. The past 2 years ive training my mind to learn how to overcome, great progress have been made indeed. You believe you will get out of Hell, then you will. You say you will get out of Hell, then prove it. Thats how I must approach everything in life, I must learn to believe instead of saying.

Thanks again for the motivational words brother!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You need the sauce if you wanna train like that.
Maybe, its honestly the overall "current settings", sleep/drugs/nutrition/health/stress. With sleep as the heavy hitter, then drugs would be number 2.

And nice avatar!