TheHardOne wants to beat dem cheeks 24/7 w/ Liquid T-911!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Quick update on progress. (full update about Liquid T-911 coming this week)

Weight is up to 220.6.

*Brief Note to self*
-Keep training your abs just like it was your chest! Because of my lack of abdominal size, it may not be until 7-8 percent until I can see my abs! I wanna see them atleast around 10-12 percent.
-Heavy Lying Leg Crunches / Heavy side Crunches! None of this 100 rep sit up stuff.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established

Weight is up to 220.6.

*Brief Note to self*
-Keep training your abs just like it was your chest! Because of my lack of abdominal size, it may not be until 7-8 percent until I can see my abs! I wanna see them atleast around 10-12 percent.
-Heavy Lying Leg Crunches / Heavy side Crunches! None of this 100 rep sit up stuff.
What's the bodyfat now at?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Chest 10/8/12

-Typical Warm up

-Incline Wide Grip Bench Press
275x15
-Weighted Dips
2 -plates attatched to myself for 22

*Notes*
-Of course its all PR's, but im takin' a break off the heavy stuff / intense nutty workouts
-Typical pre /intra protocol
-Bodyfat measuring machine is broke...period. Will go by strictly mirror / measurements now.
-Foot looks like its healed up now....finally can add the cardio back in! Either 40 mins LIT or 15 mins HIIT later tonight.
-Time to chill! Its going to get absolutely NUTTY when im on our Winni mimicker / m1d!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
PM Workout

-15 mins HIIT cardio(30 second sprints, 30-50 second rest periods) (basically picture Shaq running......thats how I problaby look like when im running....lol)

*Notes*
-Wow, great performance! Thought I was going to be out of shape big time....im a freakin BEAST! LOL JK..... But I did ok.
-5-10 sprays of GHenerate......wait 5 mins.....open up a cap of i-GH-1....my sweet spot! (more than 1 cap of i-gh-1 didn;'t have much of a mood/performance difference, so ill just stick with 1 cap pre workout)
-5-10 Sprays intra and post workout like always

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Feels good to be back pn cardio hunn!!?? But it damn sucks bigtime when u resume it after some break days lol :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Taking a break from nutty work outs huh? Ya don't say...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Weight is up to 220.6.

*Brief Note to self*
My favorite for abs is leg raises with ankle weights defintly has added thickness to my abs

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Taking a break from nutty work outs huh? Ya don't say...
haha Yeah, plus my strength is going through the roof....if I force the heavy weights too fast ill probably just wreck myself....thats why im sticking with 15-20 reps for the next couple of weeks.

And taking a break from the super high volume is more so just a mental break so ill be mentally fresh when I start my next stack, not to mention the cramps from super high volume / nutty intensity are freakin' brutal!! lol! I wouldn't be able to do my pm cardio. I can't buy any taurine / cramp supps because im broke.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
My favorite for abs is leg raises with ankle weights defintly has added thickness to my abs
I really need thickness in my abs if I want my abs to show at 10 percent lol....im almost there!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Back 10/9/12

-CNS warm up

-Weighted Chins
1 plate attatched to myself...just did a slower tempo for the hell of it, with a 4222 tempo still was able to do 12-15 reps.

-T-Bar Rows(ronnie coleman / bent over style....none of this sitting up crap, actually bent all the way over!)
7 plates(45's) x 3 + triple drop set

-Deadlifts
405x26

*Heavy ab work

*Notes*
-Yeah F this, im going insane. I need to train with super high volume to satisfy me lol.
-Training like this just blunts my appetite and makes me feel like cutting my wrist.
-How do people find the motivation to continue to train heavier and heavier? I just never cared. lol
-Hmmm I need to beat some cheeks. HIIT pm cardio or put a girl out of work for 1-2 days via lack of mobility? How bout both!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
PM cardio

-30 mins overall (low intensity, finished off the final minutes of HIIT)

*Notes*
-10 sprays GHenerate pre cardio
-2 caps i-gh-1 pre cardio (really helps my mood / focus! synergy with the ghenerate! love it!)
-1 week review coming 2morrow!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So, what's the weight/body fat loss?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
So, what's the weight/body fat loss?
I won't know until I measure/weigh myself at the gym.....though im feeling like a champ, leaner, and of course still putting on the muscle at a steady rate. Ill accelerate the mass gains in a few weeks, gonna stack most likely some TesTren / mmv3, plus up the calories.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I won't know until I measure/weigh myself at the gym.....though im feeling like a champ, leaner, and of course still putting on the muscle at a steady rate. Ill accelerate the mass gains in a few weeks, gonna stack most likely some TesTren / mmv3, plus up the calories.
You and these colors. Which I could switch it up on my iPhone.

TesTren huh? How's that stuff different than 19?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You and these colors. Which I could switch it up on my iPhone.

TesTren huh? How's that stuff different than 19?
TesTren is a blend of two PH's.......19 is one. Just gotta dose it really high obviously lol.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Triceps 10/10/12

-CNS Warm up (first time in my life feeling a bit tired via relatively lower carbs) (carb cycling now!)

-Nutty Stuff
Close Grip Press 275x20

-Hypertrophy Work

-5-6 second eccentrics (6010 tempo) (Giant set) (10-30 second rest between each exercise, 2-3 min rest between each giant set/complex) (this was focused on fast twitch firing / muscle breakdown via slower eccentrics, weight wasn't much of a factor, surprinsgly I can use 3 plates on my close grip presses for this style of execution) (reps ended up around 2-6) (fatigued within the 2nd giant set via lower calories) (3 giant sets completed)

Close Grip Bench Press
St.Bar Pushdowns (narrow grip)
V-Bar Pushdowns
Poliquin Extensions
Lying Skullcrushers (narrow grip)
Overhead narrow grip extensions
One Arm Hammer Grip Pushdowns
One arm Supine Grip Pushdowns
Tricep Dips

24 sets total.

*Notes*
-Pure hypertrophy workout!
-Typical pre / intra ritual (using 20 sprays intra of GHenerate)
-Update...bodyfat is at 12 percent now....WTF. Way ahead of schedule lol. Bodyweight still around 215 am, 220pm
-I honestly look around 15 percent honestly, but oh well ill take it, and I still got alot of work to do!
-Higher carb day today
-Wasn't that prepared for this workout today, thats why the overall work / volume was somewhat on the lower side. Mr.Cooper told me a motivational quote a while back...."Preparation = Confidence".

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
*Beatin' tyme

Though I guess I half-assed my performance last night possibly?

Maybe I wasn't focused?

She could still go to work.

#failure!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
12^ good job.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Your not rolling your shoulders are you? Your tempo is controlled?

Check these articles out

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/811/Shoulder_Shrug_Secrets.aspx

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/122/Building_Big_Traps.aspx

Any kind of pain / injury is just a result of
1)execution
2)not being focused / going through the motions aka loading up a bar with 5-6 plates a side and blast out 10 reps in a rhythm motion.

What do you usually do for traps? Just shrugs?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your not rolling your shoulders are you? Your tempo is controlled?

Check these articles out

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/811/Shoulder_Shrug_Secrets.aspx

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/122/Building_Big_Traps.aspx

Any kind of pain / injury is just a result of
1)execution
2)not being focused / going through the motions aka loading up a bar with 5-6 plates a side and blast out 10 reps in a rhythm motion.

What do you usually do for traps? Just shrugs?
Man phuck Charles. :D

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
PM cardio

-Kept heart rate up for about 30 mins....was planning to do more of a low intensity...ended up more on the high intensity side.
-Mobility was horrible today for some reason, felt very very heavy.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Liquid T-911 1 Week Update

-Bodyfat down 2 percentages in 1 week (remarkable, I mean when I was over 20% I could lose up to 2-3 percentages a week, the lower you go, the more strategic you will have to get!)

-Libido improved. Noticeably improved. Savage Mode (on)

-Strength is getting nutty. Really nutty. (and keep in mind I dont bounce, I dont do partials in the lockout portion of the rep like most people do to lift more weight, I utilize the stretched position! Constant Tension ALWAYS!)

-Mood gets automatically euphoric whenever I take a dose......I want to use this as a Pre workout during my TesTren cycle lol.

-Insomnia? / Inable to fall asleep? When I take it around a few hours prior to sleeping ive noticed its harder to fall asleep verses taking it 8 hours away, then there is no problems.

-Here is how im dosing this right now.
1st Week 6ml's a day
2nd Week 6ml's a day
3rd Week 4ml's a day
4th Week 3ml's a day then bridge (im guessing by the 4th week ill only have 3ml's to use everyday before I start my next protocol)

So far, I gotta say.....this is the best supplement ive ever used lol, mainly because how I feel when using this stuff. (and trust me, ive tried alot of testosterone boosters!)

*Agmatine / COP / Creatine Nitrate......imagine if that was in our EPIC! .........thats all im sayin' for now folks!

Stay focused, F what people say, Go Romney, beat' dem cheeks as hard as possible, say your prayers, and do what makes you happy in your life!

Can you dig it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMRvl4Glyz4

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
go romney??? HERE HERE!! i love it when i hear that ish

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Chest + New Split

New Split

Chest/Back
Quads/Hams/abs
Delts/Arms/Calves
Rest or repeat
-Keeping the volume moderate, 15-25 sets per bodypart, pretty much with the higher frequency, when slight fatigue happens(3-7 percent), the workout is over, rest periods are still around 20-90 seconds.
-Completing the muscles function / range of motion
-Cardio everyday still accept on leg day

-CNS Warm up

-High Threshold Work

-Weighted Chins (8 sets) (hammer grip / shoulder width overhand grips were used) (reps around 2-6, weights 1-2 plates attatched to my wasit, 3210 tempo)
-Weighted Dips (5 sets) (same as above for the tempo / reps / rest periods around 20-90 seconds) (weighted, 2 plates attatched)
-T-Bar Row (8 sets) (settings same as above!) (weights, five 35's, three 25's on the heaviest sets)
-Wide Grip Incline Barbell Press (3 sets) (settings same as above) (weights, only went up to 240)

**Notes**
-Started to run short on time...so wasn['t able to use exercises to "fully shorten" my pecs or fully "lenthen" my pecs....
-With this 3210 tempo, I wont be using crazy poundages for nutty amount of reps obviously
-Great Workout! Though it took me a while to wake my nervous system up!
-1 serv EPIC pre
-15 sprays GHenerate pre
-4 caps i-gh-1 pre (noticed taking this pre bed seems to keep me awake?)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Epic new split!

17 is so far so good! Dosing sucks... & I need more doses per bottle. :D

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Epic new split!

17 is so far so good! Dosing sucks... & I need more doses per bottle. :D
Yeah, I had to change to a higher frequency because my body adapted to thrashing each muscle once a week.

Good to see your liking 17. What week are you in so far? For the fat burning properties how would you rate it so far?

Yeah my next protocol im going need like 2 bottles of TesTren / mmv3 or m1d a month at the highest doses so ill feel your pain soon lol. Dosing like every couple hours im assuming.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Quads/Hams/Abs

-CNS Warm up (took a while! longer than usual to fire my nervous system up, problaby via lack of sleep)

-Welcome to the Jungle

-Leg Extensions
8 sets (alternated with adjusting the seat to put hip joint in position to either fully stretch or fully contract the quads)

-Squats (narrow Stance / boxes / smith rack / stayed in the stretched position aka the hole)
5 plates a side for 4 (damn, last time I did this my body had to take a brief rest in between reps...I did 4 reps constant in the "hole")

-Leg Press (wide stance, feet pointing out, put my mind in my teardrop, which is lacking, so didn't do anything nutty here, kept the tempo around 3220)
8 plates a side x12 rest 20 seconds...3 more reps. (like I said tempo dictated my performance) (did this for 100 reps last week lol)

-Deep Lunges (dumbbells touch the floor on every rep) (3220 tempo)
70x4-6 each leg for 3 sets

-Quad Stretch for 30 seconds (deadman pose)

-Hams(tempo on all my ham exercises were 3010 tempo)

-Romanian Deadlifts (kept this in the stretched position)(narrow stance)
405x6-8

-Glute Ham Raises (wide stance, feet pointing out)
35's + bodyweight x 6

-Lying Leg Curls (alternated with hips forced foward, and hips outward / shoulder width stance in each set)
3 sets total

-Heavy lying leg Crunches (will be doing this everyday because of my lagging abs)

**NoteS**
-30 sprays intra workout of GHenerate
-Rest periods were designed for performance....basically how I felt.
-With the weights im using now...not sure if high volume would be a smart idea. #nextRonnieColeman? (LOL)
-Progressing like always.
-Performance was great today. Because of the lower calories / lower bodyfat, for some reason endurance wasn't there, tried doing 4 plates on box squats for 30 reps...half way through motivation just went downhill and I said F it. lol
-About 1 hour and a half session

Grow Time!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heavy weights, high reps. -Ronnie

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Heavy weights, high reps. -Ronnie
He used a mixture of low reps / high reps, everyone has seen his 800x2 deadlift.....I dunno if I want to build up to that. lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I have never been able to get used to low carb workouts my performance drops huge when Im under 150g.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Delts / Arms

-CNS warm up / rest periods designed on performance / tempo for all exercises were around 3110

-Seated Shoulder Press (in smith rack)
275x7

-Standing Behind Neck Press (barbell)
135x8 (kept the range of motion short to prevent injury)

-Standing DB Side Laterals
50x6

-Reverse Deck
190x8

-Triceps

-Weighted Dips
2 plates attatched + Bodyweight x 8

-Close Grip Bench Press (in smith rack) (tilted body so I would press in a angle that engages all 3 heads of the triceps, outstanding exercise!)
315x6 (make sure you go light on these to really isolate your triceps, and yes 3 plates a side is incredibly light for me. )

-V-Bar Pushdowns
Stack x 12

-Narrow Grip St-Bar Pushdowns
Stack x 8

-Supine Grip Pushdowns
50x8

-Overhead Extensions (narrow grip)
80x8

-DB Poliquin Extensions
40x10

Biceps/Brachialis

-Supine Grip Chins
1 plate + bodyweight x 8

-High Cable Curls
50x8

-Incline Hammer Grip Curls
45x8

-Incline DB Curls
35x8

-Hammer Grip Chins
BW x 10

-Fully hydrate self / Go eat / Go Grow!

*Notes*
-Holy smokes, completed this under an hour! Literally rest periods were problaby no longer than a minute
-30 sprays intra workout of GHenerate (helps sooo much!)
-1/2 tablespoon of EPIC....im running out!
-2 servings of Liquid T-911 + 1 serving of EPIC + 2 caps of i-GH-1 + 30-40 sprays intra workout of GHenerate = Beast MODE / Supergrowth mode.....domination.
Stay humble folks, keep your head up during the high stresses, f@ck fear, and pound dem CHEEKS!

Motivational Pic

R.I.P Art Atwood.
If you want to be a Super Heavy Weight, train like one!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
275 on the shoulders????

ILL!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
275 on the shoulders????

ILL!
Thanks mayne! Yeah I never pressed this much before with the tempo/execution being constant, grow time mayne!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Motivational Quote Of The Week

This one was a real eye opener, it should be a real eye opener for everyone that strives to be the best, in what ever you do in life.

"Take a month off from weight-training and dieting and it takes three more just to get back to where you were. Take a year off and you might as well retire." - Art Atwood R.I.P

So true.

(except for genetic freaks / peeps who cycle heavy cookiez n ice cream)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Motivational Quote Of The Week

This one was a real eye opener, it should be a real eye opener for everyone that strives to be the best, in what ever you do in life.

Take a month off from weight-training and dieting and it takes three more just to get back to where you were. Take a year off and you might as well retire. - Art Atwood R.I.P

So true.
Not true bro....
There's people that has never touched a weight in their life and make amazing progress... Even if a person took a year off, same thing would happen. (Speaking natty)
Roided up ask Vic Martinez. :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Not true bro....
There's people that has never touched a weight in their life and make amazing progress... Even if a person took a year off, same thing would happen. (Speaking natty)
Roided up ask Vic Martinez. :)
I wasn't talking about the genetically gifted Ronnie Coleman type genetics or peeps with a 12 inch horse cawk mayne!!!! LOL

And the exception aswell for people who regulary cycle heavy drugs.

Can you dig it? -Shaq

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Awesome vid by Big Fakhri!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWO1gzXt1Dc

Explanation by Pj Braun ‎... This positioning allows you to maintain scapular retraction and exaggerated curvature of the spine which helps prevent externally... rotating the shoulder and compromising the integrity of the joint. All though it does slightly involve the upper chest (an area NO ONE is over developed in) EMG study shows that this positioning actually stimulates the over all shoulder musculature better than being at 90 degrees!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I always do my shoulder presses at 75ish incline rather than 90 now i know why

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I always do my shoulder presses at 75ish incline rather than 90 now i know why
Awesome feeling in the delts huh? I can feel my whole delt working, the only way I can get alot of delt recruitment at 90 degrees if I press behind the neck.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Awesome feeling in the delts huh? I can feel my whole delt working, the only way I can get alot of delt recruitment at 90 degrees if I press behind the neck.
Ya man but with the behind the necks i defi.itly dont like how they feel at the bottom hard to generate power from there

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Ya man but with the behind the necks i defi.itly dont like how they feel at the bottom hard to generate power from there
I wouldn't go to the fullest stretch position of that exercise, for me ill go a tad bit under ear level.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wouldn't go to the fullest stretch position of that exercise, for me ill go a tad bit under ear level.
Yeah to keep the tension...