TheHardOne wants to beat dem cheeks 24/7 w/ Liquid T-911!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Motivational Quote Of The Week

This one was a real eye opener, it should be a real eye opener for everyone that strives to be the best, in what ever you do in life.

"Take a month off from weight-training and dieting and it takes three more just to get back to where you were. Take a year off and you might as well retire." - Art Atwood R.I.P

So true.

(except for genetic freaks / peeps who cycle heavy cookiez n ice cream)
Awesome vid by Big Fakhri!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWO1gzXt1Dc

Explanation by Pj Braun ‎... This positioning allows you to maintain scapular retraction and exaggerated curvature of the spine which helps prevent externally... rotating the shoulder and compromising the integrity of the joint. All though it does slightly involve the upper chest (an area NO ONE is over developed in) EMG study shows that this positioning actually stimulates the over all shoulder musculature better than being at 90 degrees!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=whYJzyRKqgc

That video made me want to cut my wrist. ^^

Love the quote bro. True said!

Desprate to watch those vids... Hope youtube gets unblocked soon....

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Wow hahah just read through this log and you can totally tell by my attitude my T levels are through the roof....

Ive noticed ever since using Liquid T-911 ive been getting soooooooooooooo angry alot easier, when someone stares at me in the gym I feel like this.... (vid below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REu42u2ApTQ

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Dosing Update

-Last 3 days had to lower the dose to 2ml's a day so this can last the next 2-3 weeks, had no idea this would go so fast lol, my fault on not calculating the duration/doses, ill make sure I get like 2-3 bottles next time.
-Even with 2ml's a day I feel great! I like the .5ml dose every 3-4 hours!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed,awesome work so far man.You are gettin it!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
*Quick / Mini Update

-Wehhh been only getting like 2 hours of sleep the last few days!!!(going to start listening to relaxing music before bed)
-Rest day yesterday
-Sex Drive is pretty damn good. lol.
-Took a few days off from the cardio because my damn foot infection again! Got some medicine for it, seems alot better. Once im able to go full force with the cardio, its time for the homerun! 7 days a week of HIIT, 7 days a week of Low Intensity! #workHORSE
-Stay humble folks, when you question yourself, just vision the "end result". That will heal your stresses, I guarantee it! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
*Quick / Mini Update

-Wehhh been only getting like 2 hours of sleep the last few days!!!(going to start listening to relaxing music before bed)
-Rest day yesterday
-Sex Drive is pretty damn good. lol.
-Took a few days off from the cardio because my damn foot infection again! Got some medicine for it, seems alot better. Once im able to go full force with the cardio, its time for the homerun! 7 days a week of HIIT, 7 days a week of Low Intensity! #workHORSE
-Stay humble folks, when you question yourself, just vision the "end result". That will heal your stresses, I guarantee it! :)
Str8 monster, poltergeist.
All that cardio man.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Split change.....back to doing Super High Intensity / Super High Volume aka Murder Workouts! (reason in the notes section)

Back-

CNS Warm Up

Welcome to the Jungle (rest periods were around 10 seconds to 3 mins, tempo was around 4211...in this case the tempo dictated the reps, which usually ended up around 2-8.) And yes these are all our working sets. (and yes even for deadlifts I use a 4211 tempo) (no nutty stuff today, just REAL PROGRESS, a REAL HYPERTROPHY workout.) (still able to use a plate on chins, 4 plates for deads, 6 plates for t-bars with the prescribed tempo)

Wide Grip Chins 5 sets
50's Rest Pause style with every grip for chins 8 sets
Close Grip Seated Cable Row 6 sets
Wide Grip Cable Row 2 sets
T-Bar Row (ronnie style) 10 sets
Deadlifts 3 sets (from the floor)
One Arm DB Rows 5 sets each arm
Wide Grip Pulldowns superset Cable Pullovers 2 sets
100's Rest Pause with Every grip for Pulldowns 8 sets
High Rows (overhand grip) 3 sets

*Notes*
-Training each muscle twice a week was giving me a tad bit of joint pain, plus the loads I use now + the loads I use in the future is just going to wreck havoc on my joints, anyone wanna pass me some deca? Then maybe ill train each bodypart heavy twice a week. (and yes I was each workout was a "heavy" alternated with a "light" day....not to sound arrogant but a light day for me is still extremely heavy/taxing lol.

-Murdered back!

-1/2 tablespoon of EPIC
-5 sprays of GHenerate every 15 mins of my workout

Want to be the best? Stop crying, stay humble, work 10x harder than anyone else, and just when you think your work ethic is enough, amp it up another level, never be Satisfied. Never. Always improve even by a half percent.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
In under 2 hours, 52 sets for back, didn't even reach 10 percent of fatigue....holy #$#$....technically me and Nico1 are more on the undertraining side! LOL!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
In under 2 hours, 52 sets for back, didn't even reach 10 percent of fatigue....holy #$#$....technically me and Nico1 are more on the undertraining side! LOL!
How are you gauging fatigue?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
How are you gauging fatigue?
One of Poliquin's rule of thumb for hypertrophy workouts is when around 20 percent of strength is gone, stop the workout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One of Poliquin's rule of thumb for hypertrophy workouts is when around 20 percent of strength is gone, stop the workout.
Does Poliquin juice?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
PM Workout

20 mins Low Intensity
15 mins HIIT (via sprints) (did what I was able to without dying lol) (rest periods were around 15-60 seconds depending on the sprint duration)

Abs-
Lying Leg Raises superset Side Oblique Crunches (slow tempo, did this superset back to back for about 5 mins)

*Notes*
-one i-gh-1 cap pre cardio / post cardio
-5 sprays GHenerate pre cardio / post cardio

Do you have a vision? A dream? Are you willing to die for it? I do. So consider me dead.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awesome to see you keeping up with the cardio... i havnt done any cardio for several weeks.. like 10 at least. just relying on the diet.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Killing it man,keep it up.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Noticing some huuge neural fatigue today....couldn't sleep again last night.....

Is that going to stop me?

Do I look like a little pathetic virgin quitter that is on this planet with no fu**kin dream!?!?!!?!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think ya'll know the answer.

If any of you ever get locked up in a cage with me, ill eat your fuc**in feet.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Chest 10/16/12

CNS Warm up

Chest-
*Goals
-Take muscle through entire function / biomechanical range of motion
-Utilize short rest periods
-Utilize static stretches / peak contractions
-Let the tempo dictate the load / performance
-Fatigue work at the end

Tri-set (4 rounds) (15 second rest between each exercise, 3 min rest between each tri-set) (3 second static stretches at the bottom of every rep on every exercise)
-Flat Barbell Press
-Incline Barbell Press
-DB Flys (external rotation of the wrist slightly bent elbow into a internal rotation of the wrist locked out arms, I wish I could find a video to show you guys how it done, I think Ben Pak may have one)

Fatigue Work
-Chest Dips until I can only get 1 rep with my bodyweight (used more of a 3312 tempo so I didn't have to strap two 45 pound plates around my waist) Took about 4 sets (10 second rest periods)
-DB Flys (4 second static stretches, 3 second peak contractions) superset DB Pullover 1 set

*Notes*
-Weights were dictated by my tempo, only used 2 plates a side / 1 plate a side on most sets, I can either recruit the maximum amount of pec major / pec minor muscle fibers within every exercise, or I can recruit half that amount via using crazy loads.
-Ran out of EPIC
-Just about out of Liquid T-911
-20 sprays GHenerate intra
-4 caps i-gh-1 pre workout (my sweet spot)
-Surprisingly still lowering the bodyfat and my bodyweight is still maintaining 215-214.
-Workout was done in about 40 mins, fast paced get in get out, love it. Chest was super pumped.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
This must be a damn good Test booster because ive never felt like this......I feel like I own everyone. Everyone is my slave. Bow down to me NOW! I get pissed off soooo easy now. I mean I sorta know how to control it but.....THIS IS AWESOME! LOL!!!!!!

MURDER YOUR MUSCLES / EAT CHILDREN / AND BEAT DEM' CHEEKS SUPER DUPA HARD!!!

Cardio + Abs
-15 mins HIIT
-10 mins of super HIIT (just a tad bit more intense) (hard sprints)
-5 mins of Non stop abs (lying leg raises / side crunches) (slow tempo)

"Without faith, it is impossible to please God. For he who comes to God must believe He exists, and rewards those who diligently seek Him." (Hebrews 11:6)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool pic I meant...
Where u find the M&M girl?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Official: Liquid T-911 best T booster on the market.

My friend had a intense "battle" with me last night.....she'll be out of work for a couple days.

"Im going to eat a whole box of Pizza from cosco tonight because I f'ing feel like it". - :"TheHardOne wants to beat dem cheeks 24/7 bible". Verse/Post #129

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Official: Liquid T-911 best T booster on the market.

My friend had a intense "battle" with me last night.....she'll be out of work for a couple days.

"Im going to eat a whole box of Pizza from cosco tonight because I f'ing feel like it". - :"TheHardOne wants to beat dem cheeks 24/7 bible". Verse/Post #129
:laughing:

:biglaugh:

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Quads 10/17/12

CNS Warm Up

Take muscle Through Entire Bio mechanical Range of Motion (rest periods were anywhere from 10 seconds to 3 mins) (tempo was more of a 3010)

-Squats (narrow stance / box / smith rack / below par)
495 x 6
315 x 8
225 x 10
495 x 5
315 x 10
225 x 8
Eccentric Focused (same exercise)(without locking out the knees at the top which ensures you will feel like dying via lactic acid burn)
8-10 second eccentrics with
315 (2 reps)
405(2 reps)
Front Squats superset Leg Press (box / smith rack)(narrow stance feet pointing slightly out on both exercises)
315x10 - 800 x 12
365x2 drop to 315x3 - 800 x 20
Hack Squats (shoulder width stance)
400x12? I think? lol drop to
220x8
Tri-Set
Leg Extensions (leaned back) - Leg Extensions (sit erect) - Lunges 1 triset, 6-10 reps each

*Notes*
-Ran out of time, did what I could
-20 sprays intra of GHenerate
-one i-gh-1 cap pre (feel better with one instead of 2-4)
-Liquid T-911 1 serving pre
-Surprisingly bodyweight is still around 214-215 morning weight? Gaining muscle still. AWESOME

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Man your killing it.Keep up good work.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
It is HOT AS HELL where I live......#keepElectrolyteIntake Up #StaySuperHydrated

Week 2 Liquid T-911 Update Comin' Soon!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Delts/Traps 10/18/12

-CNS Warm up (ughhh the day after leg / back day is always difficult to fire up the nervous system! Takes forever!)

-Delts
Shoulder Press Machine (45-70 second rest periods)
5 working sets of 6-8

Side Lateral Machine (10-30 second rest periods) (iso holds on peak contraction / stretch position)
5 working sets of 8-10

Reverse Pec Deck (15-40 second rest periods) (same "settings" as the side laterals)
5 working sets of 8-10

DB Side Laterals (5 total sets) (5-30 second rest periods)
-Standing
-Leaned

Narrow Grip Upright Rows (30 second rest periods)
3 working sets of 8-10

DB Shrugs 1x20

DB Front Raises 1x10

20 mins of Cardio Post workout (mixture of variations)

*Notes*
-Only had time for a 20 min workout today, did what I could
-Couldn't even sprint today lol....mobility was horrible (neural problem)
-GHenerate 20 sprays post weight training - pre cardio
-Fat is melting right off.....but my face is still blowned up like a balloon! WEHHHHH!
-About 6 hours of deep sleep last night
-i-gh-1 (1 cap pre)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Delts/Traps 10/18/12

-CNS Warm up (ughhh the day after leg / back day is always difficult to fire up the nervous system! Takes forever!)

-Delts
Shoulder Press Machine (45-70 second rest periods)
5 working sets of 6-8

Side Lateral Machine (10-30 second rest periods) (iso holds on peak contraction / stretch position)
5 working sets of 8-10

Reverse Pec Deck (15-40 second rest periods) (same "settings" as the side laterals)
5 working sets of 8-10

DB Side Laterals (5 total sets) (5-30 second rest periods)
-Standing
-Leaned

Narrow Grip Upright Rows (30 second rest periods)
3 working sets of 8-10

DB Shrugs 1x20

DB Front Raises 1x10

20 mins of Cardio Post workout (mixture of variations)

*Notes*
-Only had time for a 20 min workout today, did what I could
-Couldn't even sprint today lol....mobility was horrible (neural problem)
-GHenerate 20 sprays post weight training - pre cardio
-Fat is melting right off.....but my face is still blowned up like a balloon! WEHHHHH!
-About 6 hours of deep sleep last night
-i-gh-1 (1 cap pre)
We are all having it rough.
I'm dragging ass tired, don't even wanna see the gym today haha...
You still got your job done though.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
We are all having it rough.
I'm dragging ass tired, don't even wanna see the gym today haha...
You still got your job done though.
Yeah man!

And yep, im willing to die for my dreams, gotta get it done everyday! Gonna up the cardio to twice a day now.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hardski.. why are you not fortified with rezolution extreme? if your cutting u should be hammering that ish!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Whats next after your out of the t911

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Whats next after your out of the t911
Hmmm Rip is helping me design a Mass Stack, looks like it may be TesTren and MMv3 at the highest dose. It depends on how lean I am at the end of this month too....was thinking our Winni mimicker + Tren mimicker + Rez Extreme....we'll see though.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sweet the testren looks nice man if you can dose it high

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmmm Rip is helping me design a Mass Stack, looks like it may be TesTren and MMv3 at the highest dose. It depends on how lean I am at the end of this month too....was thinking our Winni mimicker + Tren mimicker + Rez Extreme....we'll see though.
17/19/Rez would prob be sweet brother.
Hey you tried C20 before?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ive been eyeing that 19 myself.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ive been eyeing that 19 myself.
I wonder how bloat would be & if I asked on another board would it be sensitive to gyno, but I doubt it's strong enough to produce gyno effects...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I wonder how bloat would be & if I asked on another board would it be sensitive to gyno, but I doubt it's strong enough to produce gyno effects...
I dont think it would even at max dosage but there is no science.behind that just not something i would be worried about

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dont think it would even at max dosage but there is no science.behind that just not something i would be worried about
I'd worry...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Update Pic!

-Haven't measured bodyfat in a few days.
-Pic taken with a full stomach / PM
-Empty Stomach weight is still around 214-215 (PM weight still around 220)
-Cardio now twice a day
-Calories are still around 4000!

Almost there!