B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This all goes back to what I asked earlier:

It's a real shame nobody at OL (and I assume Hi-Tech as well?) ran bloods and body-comp/strength measurements before and during an 8 week cycle of these things, before release. Until that is obtained, it's all "should be better" and "look at this study with Progesterone" etc... Believe me, I hope it all pans out, don't get me wrong.
Sometimes I like it better when other people frankly state my point. Thank you sir!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes I like it better when other people frankly state my point. Thank you sir!
I completely agree and I believe some of my previous posts have shown this. We are already offering logging opportunities and this will give all of us a better idea of solid sedds effectiveness with these dhea products. Everything else is hearsay at this point.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wickedsupplements.com/sedds/

Some further info here
Again, it is an excellent marketing presentation of a really cool process. I'm not meaning to be dismissive or sarcastic.

"SEDDS have been proven to enhance the absorption of active ingredients from as much as 200% increase for poorly soluble ingredients..."

My point of contention is does SEDDS modified 3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one increase plasma levels of unaltered 3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one and by how much and where is that data?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely agree and I believe some of my previous posts have shown this. We are already offering logging opportunities and this will give all of us a better idea of solid sedds effectiveness with these dhea products. Everything else is hearsay at this point.
Anecdotal reports of loggers, be it weight gain, strength gain, etc., is hearsay and still does not quantify the increase plasma levels from the SEDDS bioavailability process. We've all seen users logs post great things about stuff that was later proven to be bunk. I'm not say that this product is. Free product often persuades and potentiates positive reports.

Thanks for the honest response.

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
I'm certainly no expert lol, i'm just a user of a product with SEDDS giving my experience with it...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm certainly no expert lol, i'm just a user of a product with SEDDS giving my experience with it...
And we appreciate your feedback :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anecdotal reports of loggers, be it weight gain, strength gain, etc., is hearsay and still does not quantify the increase plasma levels from the SEDDS bioavailability process. We've all seen users logs post great things about stuff that was later proven to be bunk. I'm not say that this product is. Free product often persuades and potentiates positive reports.

Thanks for the honest response.
Here is what I think aside from the science behind sedds you have
1-highly dosed epi andro
2-badass price
3-very promising delivery system sedds
I left the delivery system for last place just because ol didn't just rely on delivery system even tho it looks very promising.
anyways there will always be skeptical even tho no other company have that kind of high dose that alone should be pointed out as awesome.
and The_Old_Guy good point they should have done blood work etc and testing etc to show ppl before release.
anyway I'm sold alone on the high dose and price (without discount it look great)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-highly dosed epi andro
2-badass price
I left the delivery system for last place just because ol didn't just rely on delivery system even tho it looks very promising.
anyways there will always be skeptical even tho no other company have that kind of high dose that alone should be pointed out as awesome.
and The_Old_Guy good point they should have done blood work etc and testing etc to show ppl before release.
anyway I'm sold alone on the high dose and price (without discount it look great)
Another way of proving my point that I did not even consider. Of course higher dose will/can provide increased plasma levels regardless of the efficacy of the delivery system.

I'm sorry. I'm an engineer by trade, an analytical consumer by nature and have an eye for the unspoken detail. You pointed out a very relevant detail that is very significant regardless of the delivery. My hope is that the consumer is not persuaded to believe its this proprietary delivery system without any evidence to support that it is. But that is no business of mine.

If the consumer is happy its a win for both.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is the half life of these andros? I would have to agree with another member that more pills at less dosages would be more sought after if half life is 6-8 hours

All Creation

Awards
How long is the half life of these andros? I would have to agree with another member that more pills at less dosages would be more sought after if half life is 6-8 hours
This. Though one pill twice a day with 8 hours apart doesn't seem like it would be bad. If it's an 8 hour half life you'd be peaking at the second dose around 375mg.

Do most people take their andros once a day or spread out?

MAP:

60 ct: 44.95
120 ct: 74.95

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'll probably take 3 caps a day for 40 days.
Right now I'm doing half my dose pre workout and the other half spaced out elsewhere in my day based on when my workout is. I'm taking 4 caps a day of IML Super Epi-Andro Rx.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either way it sounds like we're getting a high dosed product. Can't complain about that

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm also taking IML Super Epi-andro. Dosing it all 150mg 30-60 minutes prewo. Pretty legit.

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
1-highly dosed epi andro
2-badass price
Exactly. Its not like we released underdosed products to flex the new delivery system, in fact these epi andro products are the highest dosed period on the market. Same concept applies to the 1&4 andro.

I can speak pretty confidently when I say that the combination of high doses and S-SEDDS will inevitably prove itself in the long run especially when there is promising data to support this pharmaceutical grade technology which is in fact used in pharmecutical applications as well

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly for 120 CT if it's 100 bucks (without discounts is good)
Hopefully it's not 100 bucks I'm aiming too high lollll don't listen to me ol haha it's a good dose look at the competitors!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interesting.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I need to talk to the boss about setting up some logging opps on these. I can tell you all the science behind this delivery system and it's estimated performance but real world results speak much louder.
Hell Yeah ! I've been an Olympus Labs dedicated consumer for quite a while now. ALWAYS high quality products dosed appropriately that work just like they are supposed to! Did my first PH cycle several years ago with Olympus Labs Epistane .... and since then I have used Olympus Labs exclusively and I have always been a happy camper ;) Very excited about the new Olympus Labs products coming out .... I would LOVE to try this one out

Keep up the good work guys ... Setting the bar high as always

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a bit late on this but tossing in my guess on MAP.
I was planning on my next cycle starting within the next 2-3 weeks .... I would love to ditch my current plans and give this a run instead. Olympus Labs has never disappointed ...

EpiAndro: 47.99/79.99 (60/120)
1-Andro: 39.99/68.99 (60/90)
4-Andro: 39.99/68.99 (60/90)

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
yates84 is there a good writeup <nudge><nudge> on andros on the forum? I don't think there is an andro cycle in the near future for me, but I actually know nothing about these compounds. What they are, how they work, where would I even start if I wanted to run a cycle, which one would I use, etc.
They are not prohormones, are they?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yates84 is there a good writeup on andros on the forum? I don't think there is an andro cycle in the near future for me, but I actually know nothing about these compounds. What they are, how they work, where would I even start if I wanted to run a cycle, which one would I use, etc.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275427
They are prohormones!
Lol Mr. Burnfire beat me to it

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
yates84 is there a good writeup <nudge><nudge> on andros on the forum? I don't think there is an andro cycle in the near future for me, but I actually know nothing about these compounds. What they are, how they work, where would I even start if I wanted to run a cycle, which one would I use, etc.
Ok, now I feel like a shaved-tail louie! I found your thread on Andros. Moral of the story: kids, do a search before embarrassing yourself by asking a dumb question, like your UncleSarm. :damnit:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, they are prohormones because they convert to their active steroid forms once ingested. My man Burnfire just linked an andros writeup that I posted. Can't take credit for writing it though, that goes to Hastur

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the slow one today...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
How about this for loggers;

Who ever guesses MAP on the 60ct and 120ct will get to (sponsored) log the product.

Only guess 2x on either version. (first 3 to get it right on each version will run a sponsored log)
So how did we do on the guesses man? :naughty:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how did we do on the guesses man? :naughty:
Definitely have some guesses that were dead on! Winners will be announced soon!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how does 1/4/epi andro compare to some of the SARMs like LGD? Like in terms of total sides, or muscle gained or preserving muscle on a cut. My interest is piqued.
Sides are still minimal but potentially more harsh Tham sarms but gains will be much better.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Andros are mild mild mild but I guess compared to SARMs they would be harsher. For everyone who used prohormones before the ban, these guys are no big deal at all.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Question to those who have ran epi Andro.. So theoretically since it converts to dht it should be terrible for people who are predisposed to balding (such as myself), but is there anecdotal feedback showing this to be the case? Reason being is because I'd love to give epiandro a go for the hardening/aggression/strength properties, but I can't help but feel like it would just be a hair loss pill for me since I am so prone to it in the first place.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question to those who have ran epi Andro.. So theoretically since it converts to dht it should be terrible for people who are predisposed to balding (such as myself), but is there anecdotal feedback showing this to be the case? Reason being is because I'd love to give epiandro a go for the hardening/aggression/strength properties, but I can't help but feel like it would just be a hair loss pill for me since I am so prone to it in the first place.
Embrace the baldness, my friend :D

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Embrace the baldness, my friend :D
^ what he said lol
I'm not prone so can't give advice but epiandro is seriously one of my favorite orals, even when I compare to the old prohormones. Something about lifting the heaviest Dumbbells in the gym like they're nothing....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If the Male Pattern Baldness gene runs in your family, it will happen eventually. EpiAndro may accelerate that process. You could *try* using a localized DHT blocking shampoo like Pura d' Or or Regenepure DR. If you do, and still notice shedding/loss you can just stop the EpiAndro I guess - The DHEAs clear out quick.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
^ what he said lol
I'm not prone so can't give advice but epiandro is seriously one of my favorite orals, even when I compare to the old prohormones. Something about lifting the heaviest Dumbbells in the gym like they're nothing....
I pretty much have just embraced it, but it's tough sometimes when you're only 21, completely natty, and have the receding hairline of a middle aged guy lol. But I really want to try it one of these days.. It sounds like a lot of fun.

If the Male Pattern Baldness gene runs in your family, it will happen eventually. EpiAndro may accelerate that process. You could *try* using a localized DHT blocking shampoo like Pura d' Or or Regenepure DR. If you do, and still notice shedding/loss you can just stop the EpiAndro I guess - The DHEAs clear out quick.
Considered using the localized shampoos, just not sure how effective they really are and if it would be worth the money. I'll probably wind up just shaving my head in a few years anyways if it continues at the rate it's going haha.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I did. I had long hair when mine hit :(

Donated it to Locks of Love, broke out the clippers and razor and never looked back. I guess I was about 30, though.