The wait is finally over...

Bungle85a

Awards
Hey in need of abit of advice. Been running epi for 3 weeks at 500 aday but broke my wrist yesterday at work. Ive got sup3r pct and a serm . My question is when do i start the serm ( nolva) and how long shall i run for? Im unsure as i didnt complete the full 8 weeks of epi

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of people would say save the serm and just take the sup3r pct. 3 weeks is when the compound probably just started to saturate your system and even then I don't think these dhea's cause shutdown. Maybe slight suppression, no one has really gotten bloods on solo DHEA derivative cycles before

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nizoral did squat to prevent shedding for me. It's just something you'll have to accept if you wanna play this game imo.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys...Im buying PURA D'OR shampoo (gold label) , also I have a 2% ketoconazole shampoo...so should I MIX both, or how you recommend?
I use both of these shampoos. Pura D'or (0.9 % Keto) is mild enough to use every day if you want. On cycle I am using Pura everyday and then mixing 2% Nizoral with it 3x per week. If you haven't used a Ketoconazole-based shampoo before, I'd work up to heavier use. For some people, going from never using it to using 2% everyday can cause some initial shedding as it can be a bit of a shock to the hair/scalp. Most people are fine though.

Bungle85a

Awards
I think a lot of people would say save the serm and just take the sup3r pct. 3 weeks is when the compound probably just started to saturate your system and even then I don't think these dhea's cause shutdown. Maybe slight suppression, no one has really gotten bloods on solo DHEA derivative cycles before
Thanks mate that helps heaps.

All Creation

Awards
Interesting to see I'm not the only one who has bumped up the dose. I did a week and a half of 500mg epiandro and then bumped it to 750 the next week and a half. I also introduced 330mg of 1-andro at that point and I'm already thinking of bumping that to 440mg.

Really all I've had so far is e****lent muscle hardening and some overall weight gain of around 3 pounds. Hoping it will kick in more in the weeks to come!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G NewAgeMayan

Hey you two!

Just remember to re-rack after all this "picking up" and "putting down" shenanigans

JD52

Awards
How's everyone feeling so far. I feel great. Nice hard feeling. Still trying to adjust my food intake when taking my dosage. Curious if having coffee in the am right after my morning dose is harming the absorption:/

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I take every morning with either avacado or almonds and coffee with whey. I can't start the morning right without my coffee!

Also I'm feeling great too.

All Creation

Awards
It took a little over three weeks, but I finally "feel" the 1-andro and epiandro. They kicked in hard (relatively speaking) and I'm kinda sad it took half the cycle to get to this point! Better late than never though.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's everyone feeling so far. I feel great. Nice hard feeling. Still trying to adjust my food intake when taking my dosage. Curious if having coffee in the am right after my morning dose is harming the absorption:/
Why would it effect that ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It took a little over three weeks, but I finally "feel" the 1-andro and epiandro. They kicked in hard (relatively speaking) and I'm kinda sad it took half the cycle to get to this point! Better late than never though.
That's how prohormones work lol, they take a few weeks. Also why people recommend at least 6-8 weeks on this stuff.

All Creation

Awards
That's what I had read, but I am just very sensitive to changes in my body so I was surprised it took that timeframe for me to really notice it.

JD52

Awards
Anyone experience dosing later in the day say around 5pm effect ur sleep. Seems it's hard for me to fall asleep around 10pm

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I dose around 5 pm and take a otc sleep aid around 7 or 8 and I am fine. Only 1 week in and I definitely feel the soreness lessened and my abilitiy to just stay in the gym and cardio out after lifting is pretty insane. Too many factors to say why except I am on a different stack of 1,4, and epi with a heavier end of the epi. Started this on my same day back into the weight room for the first time in a while and while that usually has me laid out for a week I was only stiff for a day. Looking forward to week 3 going by others experiences..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Anyone experience dosing later in the day say around 5pm effect ur sleep. Seems it's hard for me to fall asleep around 10pm
What product?

Ive dosed 1gm+ of sup3r-epi and 330mg 4 within an hour of bedtime no probs.

1kerry

Awards
Guys, does stacking EPIANDRO and Ostarine a good idea? Have used OStr1ne before during a cutting cycle with good results, my goal is to burn fat/performance (epiandro) + keeping muscle (ostarine).

Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Guys, does stacking EPIANDRO and Ostarine a good idea? Have used OStr1ne before during a cutting cycle with good results, my goal is to burn fat/performance (epiandro) + keeping muscle (ostarine).

Thanks!
Been doing just that, myself. Im running a severe deficit, and my pumps/muscle fullness are totally at odds with that (some days my CHO is basically trace).

1kerry

Awards
Been doing just that, myself. Im running a severe deficit, and my pumps/muscle fullness are totally at odds with that (some days my CHO is basically trace).
awesome! How is epiandro helping you on the fatloss department? Lets say that if you lose 2% on a 5 week period, does epiandro will help to lose 2.5-3%??

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!
Sounds like they would stack real good.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
awesome! How is epiandro helping you on the fatloss department? Lets say that if you lose 2% on a 5 week period, does epiandro will help to lose 2.5-3%??
Im deep into a cut, the difference hasnt been profound. If I were at a higher bf% Im sure it would be, though.

JD52

Awards
Concern... I have a job interview coming up with the City. Will taking the super epi be a concern for drug screening test ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Concern... I have a job interview coming up with the City. Will taking the super epi be a concern for drug screening test ?
Very doubtful if it's just a normal pre-employment drug screen. Steroid testing is very expensive and not a normal screen for most occupations outside of law enforcement and military.

JD52

Awards
Very doubtful if it's just a normal pre-employment drug screen. Steroid testing is very expensive and not a normal screen for most occupations outside of law enforcement and military.
Thanks man for the info :)

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Just had a hair drug screen while on Osta, cardarine, and super epi and passed. As long as it's a normal 5 or 10 panel you'll be good.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just had a hair drug screen while on Osta, cardarine, and super epi and passed. As long as it's a normal 5 or 10 panel you'll be good.
I doubt any of these employment drug screens everyone's always concerned about are even screening for anabolics, just narcotics and other substances that interfere with job performance

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I know, an anabolic screen is pretty expensive and really only used by sports Feds, some law enforcement agencies, and for some government positions for the most part.