THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand the cost comparison and breakdown but you have to understand that I only take a Multi-V at the moment. I don't take protein, creatine etc so it's not like i'm switching from a certain cycle of supps to another. I would be adding a fresh cost.

I forgot who I was responding to but it was someone breaking down the cost of similar products :)

I've limited my supps to almost nothing for quite a while. I threw in a couple products in the past few months to see how they were but even the ones that proved to be excellent aren't in my 'budget'. If the feedback proves to be good then i'll get a bottle for a spring cycle.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I understand the cost comparison and breakdown but you have to understand that I only take a Multi-V at the moment. I don't take protein, creatine etc so it's not like i'm switching from a certain cycle of supps to another. I would be adding a fresh cost.

I forgot who I was responding to but it was someone breaking down the cost of similar products :)

I've limited my supps to almost nothing for quite a while. I threw in a couple products in the past few months to see how they were but even the ones that proved to be excellent aren't in my 'budget'. If the feedback proves to be good then i'll get a bottle for a spring cycle.
Wow, not even protein? I justify my protein use by the fact that it's replacing more expensive whole food AND it's a helluva lot easier to prep and more convenient to bring with me :)

That's how you should sell it to wifey or g/f ;)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
libido was baseline and up, no hairloss, supression felt so minimal that i never felt a rebound at all, was having morning wood on cycle and during pct, and i just used drive plus assorted staple supps
Thanks EJL.

Azaloth

Awards
so there were no reports of gyno or suppresion from the users? did any of them get bloodwork done? I as a potential customer in the future would love see a factual evidence that this product claims what it does. Im not trying cause an argument im just asking for the soul purpose of knowledge. Thanks APP-nut team.
Ditto on the bloodwork and desire to see detailed safety data backed by lab results. I'm a huge fan of AN and would consider making this the first PH I've ever used but not until I see lab results confirming it's safety.

As I said in another thread, I'd think this would particularly make sense for AN from a marketing perspective as, to-date, a large portion of their customers have surely been people training "naturally" (i.e. no PHs/Designers).

Again, I'm not trying to stir up drama either, just want to know that a powerful new chemical substance has at least some solid safety data behind it before I put it into my body. I don't think that's unreasonable ;)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Wow, not even protein? I justify my protein use by the fact that it's replacing more expensive whole food AND it's a helluva lot easier to prep and more convenient to bring with me :)

That's how you should sell it to wifey or g/f ;)
:werd: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/all-the-whey/whey-protein-blend-5-lb.html - It would be tough to get the 1,760G's of protein in that bottle from a grocery store for $30

But, I like to get most of my protein from food anyways, the only time i actually use protein is in the mornings so I don't have to get up early and make breakfast - which is a pretty lame excuse since my earliest class is at 2:30PM :D

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I would also love to seem some blood work before, during, and after The One usage.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
No worries bud- per kg price is def. not cheap, unfortunately, and our supplier is not a conventional one- unlike most other cos. that offer this type of product...it costs more b/c it is a quality product- and this may be a pretty hard to clone or knock off- but only time will tell...
IMO this product should in fact be very easy to clone. I believe it is a very simple process to convert it from Mestanolone. Anybody can correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure that it can be synthesised by a simple nucleophilic substitution with hydroxylamine.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So something like this, with so little suppression and so little risks, yet promising so much gain would be safer and stronger than the current beginner orals. But yet good enough for the experienced. The only thing I really have an issue with is on your bottle you say "for hard gainers".

I can see alot of lighter weight peeps hopping on this and seeing it as a cure for the "hardgainer". The only reason I didnt get on orals, was because a year ago I found this site and actually read what the risks are, I was 3 clicks away from having I think a super clone.... I think some people might see that and look no further.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stopped protein when I had serious digestive issues and when I got that under control (thanks dsade) I found I was able to still gain str and size with only using whole foods. I do pay more but I've found that I eat a bigger range of foods now and I feel a lot healthier than I did when I was protein driven.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think maybe were a little hung up on this statement from the original post:

"That will provide a full cycle even for the biggest guys...and then some"

The biggest guys would surely need 4 caps, maybe not all, but some surely would - so for those guys @ 4/day they can run it for 27.5 days, just under 4 weeks, so they get there full cycle...but wheres the "and then some" :puppy_dog_eyes:

Maybe were just a bunch of cheap b@astards! :D
not sure they will need 4- like I said- the dosing was provided as a general guideline, not set in stone- I used 60 mg/day and gained 12 lbs. in 14 days....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well, i'll make you an offer jay. If you can swing the price of the bottle alone directly from Appnut.com, i'll make sure they put in a bottle of 2nd Gear, so you dont need a separate PCT. Does that help?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
are those English Bulldogs? I have always wanted one...
Bullies FTW! The ones in the pic aren't mine, but have a male that just made a year. He is crazy as hell but I love him. (no homo)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the bloodwork and desire to see detailed safety data backed by lab results. I'm a huge fan of AN and would consider making this the first PH I've ever used but not until I see lab results confirming it's safety.

As I said in another thread, I'd think this would particularly make sense for AN from a marketing perspective as, to-date, a large portion of their customers have surely been people training "naturally" (i.e. no PHs/Designers).

Again, I'm not trying to stir up drama either, just want to know that a powerful new chemical substance has at least some solid safety data behind it before I put it into my body. I don't think that's unreasonable ;)
understandable- might take some time to get the data together- but if we can get it- it will availiable....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I stopped protein when I had serious digestive issues and when I got that under control (thanks dsade) I found I was able to still gain str and size with only using whole foods. I do pay more but I've found that I eat a bigger range of foods now and I feel a lot healthier than I did when I was protein driven.

funny you should mention that- I really took down the level of protein in my diet when my wife and I changed how we ate to a modified vegetarian diet about a year ago- I noticed the same thing- I feel a lot healthier :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMO this product should in fact be very easy to clone. I believe it is a very simple process to convert it from Mestanolone. Anybody can correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure that it can be synthesised by a simple nucleophilic substitution with hydroxylamine.
LOL- yes, you could possibly be able to do it like that, but there are some major roadblocks:
A. You have to get mestanolone first- good luck- it is now a controlled substance in China and the US :)
B. you are also going to figure out a couple other things related to the isomer (more than 1, and some isomers are not nearly as potent as the others)
C. Logistics with a lot of the related items associated with the compound...
D. Price- not cheap to make- I am assuming you know about precurs. for this
E. Lack of a commercially-established synthesis method or scaling- doesn't exist, yet- even if you have an idea of how to make something- you still have to scale up- whole different process....

If you can clear A-E, it can be cloned......might not be for a while though, LOL

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bullies FTW! The ones in the pic aren't mine, but have a male that just made a year. He is crazy as hell but I love him. (no homo)
yeah- I love mine as well

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Well, i'll make you an offer jay. If you can swing the price of the bottle alone directly from Appnut.com, i'll make sure they put in a bottle of 2nd Gear, so you dont need a separate PCT. Does that help?
Does this offer apply to everyone:dot:?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Launch Update

Hey All,

I want to give you an update on the launch:

One of the reagents used in the manufacturing process of The One failed QC, so we needed to order new. The new batch was pre-tested before shipping and is in transit now.

The good news: :) We 100% guarantee The One will be the best, strongest and highest quality PH money can buy at any price.

The bad news: :( It will take 1-2 weeks longer than originally projected. Our new target launch date is now February 25th, and barring some cosmic or biblical event, we're very confident in that date.

As it goes with most things in life, those things that are worth having are worth the wait.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to say I love your avatar. I had something else to add at some point but for some reason it escaped me :)

Deal, i'll pick up a bottle through your site.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I find it hard to believe as it sounds like a lot of marketing hype....12 pounds in 14 days! I have never tried any substance like this....IGF-2 is probably the most powerful thing I have ever tried.
However, I have no reason to doubt AppNut as all of their products I tried have delivered. I don't have a lot of extra cash, but if this does what it claims, it would be worth it. Looking forward to seeing some logs and feedback when this does come out. It might be here in time for my spring "tune up" :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
booo hissss boooo hissss, lol ah well we survived this long without "the one" I think a few weeks won't kill us, but....for the inconvienance the initial price shall be $19.99 for mods:D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
booo hissss boooo hissss, lol ah well we survived this long without "the one" I think a few weeks won't kill us, but....for the inconvienance the initial price shall be $19.99 for mods:D
LOL- maybe we can work something out :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol isn't supposed to aromatize either. We all know how that works out.

Azaloth

Awards
Hi Rms80,

Thanks for responding directly to my question, it really is great to have immediate access to senior folks at a company I regularly patronize. I really do think getting any safety data together that you can would be not only the right thing to do but also a fantastic marketing strategy. if the data looks good (which I certainly hope it does), I'd post it front and center on your website and in product descriptions (with the appropriate legal disclaimers of course).

I work in marketing, product development, and sales; I can tell you that you'll see a very favorable response to anything focused on increasing product credibility and demonstrating to the consumer that you truly have their best interest at heart (in this case, their health - which is indeed a powerful interest).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in on this dirk. :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol isn't supposed to aromatize either. We all know how that works out.
Your rep power is at 666... crazy.

Yeah, some to this day still disputes this; I say it will aromatize, regardless of what the lit says. Too many people have had problems.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
yeah, plus add in minimal support supps if any (none of us internal testers used any) feeling good through the cycle instead of feeling like napping, light easy inexpensive PCT, etc. a "normal" cycle of some of the other products hits as much as $200 or more once you add all the ancilliaries. 2 containers of a cycle support, exotic pct, etc
Mininmal support supps? Should I assume this is a non-methylated product?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Mininmal support supps? Should I assume this is a non-methylated product?
Do not assume because by doing so you make an ass out of U and Me. LOL. :D.

Anyway, the ONE is a methylated PH...go back through the technical info....you'll learn everything you need to know.

Cheers!:cheers:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jeez, I keep clicking the wrong thread; there's so many of these.

Strongest PH ever, eh? Strong hype.
I am looking forward to reading some unbiased logs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your rep power is at 666... crazy.

Yeah, some to this day still disputes this; I say it will aromatize, regardless of what the lit says. Too many people have had problems.
yet so few are with original superdrol, and almost all are with nolva, and NONE happened while on cycle. If it did aromatize, then the issues would occur on cycle, not 4-6 months later.....

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
What is the compoud?

Something new? Something old? Something borrowed? Something Blue?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Everyone compares pricing with cheap a$$ Sdrol clones and the like. Anyone thats even had minor Organic Chem experience in the lab knows how tedious and grueling synthesizing EASY stuff is to do and the final product amounts, so for brand new synthesized hormone that seems like a steal.

Note the prices on proper cycles of:

Hdrol (2 bottles min)
Bold (need lots of bottles)
Furazadrol (need a few for a good one)
3-AD )need 2 bottles)
1-t ($65-75)
The new Dymathazine is around 60

Only a couple of those MIGHT allow for the gains that AN is proposing.

I will be running support supps because I am overly cautious and worst that happensis they improve my health anyway, just isnt fun because cycke support supps arent flashy haha
When you consider the fact that my monthly out of pocket expenses reach nearly 4,000.00 a month (sometimes just over), then I'm sure you would agree that 80 bucks is a tad bit much, especially if you like to add in supports such as I do...

Hopefully the pre-sale is quite good...

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
If THE ONE works as good as you guys say it does I sure hope that you have a ****load in stock or else there will be a bunch of people on the waiting list.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you consider the fact that my monthly out of pocket expenses reach nearly 4,000.00 a month (sometimes just over), then I'm sure you would agree that 80 bucks is a tad bit much, especially if you like to add in supports such as I do...

Hopefully the pre-sale is quite good...
Seriously though, if during a month you were going to run a general non-hormonal stack is it all that much less? I mean a drive/rpm/neovar stack wouldn't cost significantly less. Or a ragnarok/cre02/zmk stack. Hyperdrol X2/MassFx, etc. With most everything in the $30-40 a bottle range anyhow, your average 2 bottles of NHA product comes to the same price.

hack

Awards
not sure they will need 4- like I said- the dosing was provided as a general guideline, not set in stone- I used 60 mg/day and gained 12 lbs. in 14 days....

12 pounds in 14 days.

What was your diet like?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though, if during a month you were going to run a general non-hormonal stack is it all that much less? I mean a drive/rpm/neovar stack wouldn't cost significantly less. Or a ragnarok/cre02/zmk stack. Hyperdrol X2/MassFx, etc. With most everything in the $30-40 a bottle range anyhow, your average 2 bottles of NHA product comes to the same price.
If you can't afford the Ferrari, go buy a honda.:buttkick: Price is kind of steep, but if the product does what's claimed, I guess quality ain't cheap yo!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't afford the Ferrari, go buy a honda.:buttkick:
:D no, I was just saying that people see it as a price on a single bottle and it sounds too high, yet many of the same people have no problem dropping more than that on 2 products to run together the same month.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
12 pounds in 14 days.

What was your diet like?
Modified vegetarian, right around maintenance- I eat really clean, and I don't have the tendency to bloat out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't afford the Ferrari, go buy a honda.:buttkick: Price is kind of steep, but if the product does what's claimed, I guess quality ain't cheap yo!
Sometimes you DO pay for what you buy. QUALITY over quantity...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
No, not saying that any of the statements are not correct, just making a response to a specific reply earlier with no regards to the specific product being discussed, just 80 bucks in general for anything is what i should have stated.

As far as the actual product goes:
Factual, yes, one would spend as much (plus quite a bit more) running two bottles of Activate, neovar, and say, igf2; however, i think the biggest bargaining piece here is that most of the earlier products can now be found in the auction section of most sites for 10-15 bucks less. And then the clones, which I do not trust; however, they do make it hard to put down 80 vs., 30. I don't use designers or pro-S any more, haven't since PP in 06 but for the general population, i think this is the reasoning...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, for sure. I just want people to consider and look at what they are replacing for the month in terms of $ (and of course the difference in gains), rather than just looking at the price tag alone.