THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never got presale emails either :( I signed up twice (2nd time said I was on file) and emailed Alyson. Can anyone PM me the presale details as far as price goes? I'm just curious what it's going to run presale as opposed to normal NP price.
x2 bud! chatted with Alyson via email yesterday...promised I'd have my email by this morning :(

somebody hook a brutha up :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold, talking about the suppression of 11-oxo.

As far as that blood work goes, I cant imagine testosterone values that elevated after a cycle of hormones.

Id like to see his LH and FSH levels to rule out him taking supplemental testosterone.
Patrick would know- but not all anabolics are suppressive- Proviron (mesterolone) has actually been used in fertility studies:
Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1988 Feb;26(1):121-8.Links
The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.Varma TR, Patel RH.
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, St. George's Hospital Medical School London, U.K.

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1977 May;6(5):339-45.Links
The hormone response to a synthetic androgen (mesterolone) in oligospermia.Jackaman FR, Ansell ID, Ghanadian R, McLoughlin PV, Lewis JG, Chisholm GD.
Forty subfertile men with oligospermia were treated with a synthetic androgen (Mesterolone). The effect of the drug was evaluated by measuring serum testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and analysing the semen before and after treatment. The results demonstrated that in twenty-three patients treated for 6-9 months there was a significant decrease in serum testosterone (P less than 0.01); the means +/- SEM before and after treatment were 17.05 +/- 0.95 and 14.7 +/- 0.95 (nmol/l serum) respectively. There was a pronounced increase in serum LH (P less than 0.01), the values being 2.73 +/- 0.26 and 3.61 +/- 0.3 (u/l) respectively. However, no significant difference was found in serum FSH before and after treatment. The sperm concentration showed a variable response to treatment. In twenty-one patients there was either no change or worsening in the sperm concentration, whereas in nineteen patients an improvement was observed. The analysis of variance of sperm concentration and motility for the periods before and after treatment, for all the patients, showed no significant difference in the sperm concentration F1.145 = 2.82 (P=0.1).

SpanishFork

Awards
Patrick would know- but not all anabolics are suppressive- Proviron (mesterolone) has actually been used in fertility studies:
Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1988 Feb;26(1):121-8.Links
The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.Varma TR, Patel RH.
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, St. George's Hospital Medical School London, U.K.

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1977 May;6(5):339-45.Links
The hormone response to a synthetic androgen (mesterolone) in oligospermia.Jackaman FR, Ansell ID, Ghanadian R, McLoughlin PV, Lewis JG, Chisholm GD.
Forty subfertile men with oligospermia were treated with a synthetic androgen (Mesterolone). The effect of the drug was evaluated by measuring serum testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and analysing the semen before and after treatment. The results demonstrated that in twenty-three patients treated for 6-9 months there was a significant decrease in serum testosterone (P less than 0.01); the means +/- SEM before and after treatment were 17.05 +/- 0.95 and 14.7 +/- 0.95 (nmol/l serum) respectively. There was a pronounced increase in serum LH (P less than 0.01), the values being 2.73 +/- 0.26 and 3.61 +/- 0.3 (u/l) respectively. However, no significant difference was found in serum FSH before and after treatment. The sperm concentration showed a variable response to treatment. In twenty-one patients there was either no change or worsening in the sperm concentration, whereas in nineteen patients an improvement was observed. The analysis of variance of sperm concentration and motility for the periods before and after treatment, for all the patients, showed no significant difference in the sperm concentration F1.145 = 2.82 (P=0.1).
Wow, I like how the LH is elevated instead of demolished like it is with most Phs/AAS. Plus, this is related to proviron, so it probably works by the same or a similar mechanism.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo....My order went through on the site. Am I number 1? Based on the fact I was able to order it from AppNut.com I would say it is available.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I guess the midnight thing is out the window:)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
sorry if you already responded in the other thread, but just so I'm clear.... would one definitely recommend something like Cycle Support or Cycle Assist while on The One? Or would you just say a little Milk Thistle would suffice? I understand The One and Second Gear should be all you need as far as hormones and getting natural test production back, but what about liver and all that semi-important stuff? ;)

Also, what's the shelf life on this stuff? Not like I could keep from opening it for too long

TIA!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry if you already responded in the other thread, but just so I'm clear.... would one definitely recommend something like Cycle Support or Cycle Assist while on The One? Or would you just say a little Milk Thistle would suffice? I understand The One and Second Gear should be all you need as far as hormones and getting natural test production back, but what about liver and all that semi-important stuff? ;)

Also, what's the shelf life on this stuff? Not like I could keep from opening it for too long

TIA!
not sure about shelf life but I would assume quite a while if you take proper precautions like any designer. As for necessary supports obviously nothing is required. It is at users disgression. I believe there is a post on the beginning page of what is recommended.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
**** IT, I'm going all out..

Alright, **** this, I'm going all out. I just got paid, so time to drop some doe. Being my first PH, I wanna run this clean and I wanna run it hard. Here is my game plan, tell me what you think (about to put through a massive online order):

Pre (Starting 3 days before the cycle):
Cycle Assist
Bio-Mend
Omega Essentials
Complete Balance

During:
Cycle Assist
Bio-Mend
Omega Essentials
Complete Balance
The One

Bio-Mend
Omega Essentials
Complete Balance
2nd Gear
Drive
IGF-2

I want to get the best most beneficial gains I can out of this stack. How's that look? Is it overkill? I want to maximize gains, and minimize shutdown/sides. I kind of followed the original example, as you can see. I just need to know the correct total dosing, if an AN rep can step in. I currently weigh 175lbs and I want to try and hit 190-195lbs on this cycle. I will continue to eat like a horse, and train hard/high volume/4 days a week during the cycle (I plan on taking a few days rest before I jump into the cycle/new training routine). Also, I am guessing I should just run it straight as opposed to pulsing it so it can run a bit stronger? Let me know your thoughts, thanks in advance ;)

P.S. I will be logging this, along with before/after pictures, measurements, etc.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woohoo, got mine ordered...waiting!!!

Lanbane is gonna owe me some drive :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woohoo, got mine ordered...waiting!!!

Lanbane is gonna owe me some drive :D
He did say he has a bottle with your name on it! :), hey Lanbane,has the bottles been shipped out yet to the loggers? hope some start very soon:)

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I like how the LH is elevated instead of demolished like it is with most Phs/AAS. Plus, this is related to proviron, so it probably works by the same or a similar mechanism.
Thats usually true of steroids that also act as aromatase inhibitors like Epistane.

Looks like it decreased Testosterone, likely due to the steroid attaching to androgen receptors in the hypothalamus, which is then somewhat offset by the anti estrogen capacity increasing LH.

Unfortunately Proviron does not really build muscle, but it cranks up libido big time.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
hopefully it gets shipped soon..i was gonna wait for the sponsored logs to pop up but i have faith in AN and will start as soon as i get the bottle =)

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
hopefully it gets shipped soon..i was gonna wait for the sponsored logs to pop up but i have faith in AN and will start as soon as i get the bottle =)
We'll be shipping daily as the orders come in, until we run out...but then there's more raw material coming on Friday, so you're good to go.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just need to know the correct total dosing, if an AN rep can step in. I currently weigh 175lbs and I want to try and hit 190-195lbs on this cycle. I will continue to eat like a horse, and train hard/high volume/4 days a week during the cycle (I plan on taking a few days rest before I jump into the cycle/new training routine). Also, I am guessing I should just run it straight as opposed to pulsing it so it can run a bit stronger? Let me know your thoughts, thanks in advance ;)

P.S. I will be logging this, along with before/after pictures, measurements, etc.
really dosing should be by label on all of them, 3 caps a day on The ONE, the others by your weight, I dont have the labels in front of me to say what that is offhand :) I'd run The ONE straight, you have a little over 5 weeks on it at 3/day

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
really dosing should be by label on all of them, 3 caps a day on The ONE, the others by your weight, I dont have the labels in front of me to say what that is offhand :) I'd run The ONE straight, you have a little over 5 weeks on it at 3/day
Awesome, so than do you think that stack is a solid decision for gains? Or should I switch something out.. donorrell, care to chime in? Thanks fellas.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
We'll be shipping daily as the orders come in, until we run out...but then there's more raw material coming on Friday, so you're good to go.
You guys won't start shipping this until March 4th right? I will be headed out of town March 5-8 so I am hoping it won't show until the next week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you order direct from us, it will start shipping out today till we run out of this initial batch, more will be in friday

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bump for the one! get those orders in guys!