THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Well, I signed up a couple of weeks age and have not recieved any info- looking forward to getting pre-sale info and such.

I may just sign up again I guess....hmmm
ya, same with me. I don't know if anything has been sent out yet or not. Hopefully we aren't missing the big sales ;) - I'm sure we'll hear about it here too.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, same with me. I don't know if anything has been sent out yet or not. Hopefully we aren't missing the big sales ;) - I'm sure we'll hear about it here too.
You SHOULD be getting e-mails. Hmmm...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You SHOULD be getting e-mails. Hmmm...
Just to let you know also, I signed up about 2-3 weeks ago, I havent recieved anything about anything, I even re-signed up, but it said im on file. maybe no emails are going out right now:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you know also, I signed up about 2-3 weeks ago, I havent recieved anything about anything, I even re-signed up, but it said im on file. maybe no emails are going out right now:)
They are. I get at least one a week. What's your e-mail address?

muller

muller

Awards
Hey guys, I've been looking through the various threads on The One, and can't find the blood work results anywhere.. Just figured they'd be posted by now, since its 3 days before when launch was going to be. Thanks :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been looking through the various threads on The One, and can't find the blood work results anywhere.. Just figured they'd be posted by now, since its 3 days before when launch was going to be. Thanks :)
haven't been posted yet. They will be though.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don's before and after 5 weeks on The One

Ok, this is a little embarrassing, but it is what it is. I started my 90-day body transformation on Jan 4 @ 276 lbs with an unknown BF% but I know it wasn't good. I'd guess in the 20% range:

[youtube]hqdLY5vSlMY[/youtube]

I went on 90 mg of The One (4 caps/day) for 5 weeks starting Jan 12. During that time I gained ~22lbs, reaching 298 lbs with significantly increased hardness, decreased waist size, and can now see a glimmer of where my abs are. I actually peaked a few days later at 301.5 lbs, after which I dropped my carbs as I'm now moving on to my post cycle / cutting phase. During my cycle I was hungry all the time, so I ate a lot, but ate clean.

[youtube]lkX4rjqaoRs[/youtube]

The bottom line is, The One is the real deal. This is for all the sceptics who said it was BS...'nuff said. Since we'll have more testers out there over the coming weeks, be prepared to see more of the same.

Stay tuned for my final update at the end of March.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
A few have gone out, so check you spam folder. If it's not there, hit me back on a PM and we'll manually add you to the member's list.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're awaiting some results from several testers who have unfortunately been tough to reach. We'll have a lot more new info including before and after bloodwork soon with new testers.

I had a CBC done last week. I didn't have them don pre-cycle, but I'll at least have post-cycle. I'll get the results in the mail any day and will post accordingly.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
checked my emails and my spam box...nothing yet :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
checked my emails and my spam box...nothing yet :(
Flick your e-mail address through to Alyson ([email protected]) and request to be added to the AN site specials mailing list. I have done that with a few of the guys here who have not been receiving anything.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flick your e-mail address through to Alyson ([email protected]) and request to be added to the AN site specials mailing list. I have done that with a few of the guys here who have not been receiving anything.
Thanks Rosie, email sent!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Actually I was just looking at this, when you create an account you dont get "promotional e-mails" by default.

You have to edit your account and check the "Allow Promotional Emails" checkbox.

You will get an e-mail then": "Thank you for subscribing to our mailing list. To confirm your subscription please click on the link below. If the link is not clickable then just copy and paste it into your web browser address bar.

After clicking the link:"Mailing List Confirmation. Your subscription has been successfully activated. Click to continue shopping."

I just did that, hopefully get those mails now ;)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, this is a little embarrassing, but it is what it is. I started my 90-day body transformation on Jan 4 @ 276 lbs with an unknown BF% but I know it wasn't good. I'd guess in the 20% range:

I went on 90 mg of The One (4 caps/day) for 5 weeks starting Jan 12. During that time I gained ~22lbs, reaching 298 lbs with significantly increased hardness, decreased waist size, and can now see a glimmer of where my abs are. I actually peaked a few days later at 301.5 lbs, after which I dropped my carbs as I'm now moving on to my post cycle / cutting phase. During my cycle I was hungry all the time, so I ate a lot, but ate clean.

The bottom line is, The One is the real deal. This is for all the sceptics who said it was BS...'nuff said. Since we'll have more testers out there over the coming weeks, be prepared to see more of the same.

Awesome stuff bro!! Nice to see some fellow Charlotteans representing!!:notworthy:

edgebsl

Awards

Don, what was your training/diet like?

How many days per week, lifts, reps etc?

Looks like you already had some crazy muscle going on, but managed to drop the body fat % while increasing that muscle.

I was telling a couple of guys in my gym about this PH who are more experienced lifters and they had ran cycles of Dbol and Anadrol 50 yrs ago.They dont beleieve the newer Phs produce the kind of gains to be worth the risk involved. That they dont compare to real gear. This looks to me, like real gear results!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
i still havent gotten any emails yet =(
Me neither. But I just emailed Alyson @ AppNut per Rosie's suggestion. I'll see if that helps. Of course, check out your spam/junk folder too.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I got an email this morning. Hopefully the blood work will come out ON OR BEFORE the release because people should know what's going to potentially happen(shutdown, lipids etc.) before they buy it.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Me neither. But I just emailed Alyson @ AppNut per Rosie's suggestion. I'll see if that helps. Of course, check out your spam/junk folder too.

yea i sent an email her way. i check my spam folder everyday cuz 90% of my emails at work get sent there..well at least the emails worth readin haha..

i jus wanna know when the presale is so i can grab this mayhem:bruce3:

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
donorrell what was your training program looking like?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
donorrell what was your training program looking like?
Training was pretty straightforward. 5 days / week, 1 bodypart/week, although Saturdays more often than not were a total body circuit.

3-4 exercises per BP, 10-15 reps /set. 1/2 hour cardio 3X a week.

The main thing was I was very consistent with training, diet, supplementation, and sleep. This makes far more difference to me than exotic routines.

For all you bloodwork seekers, I'll have mine up tomorrow. I called my doc this morning and he said "all was fine" but I'll have specifics waiting for me in my mailbox when I get home.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Training was pretty straightforward. 5 days / week, 1 bodypart/week, although Saturdays more often than not were a total body circuit.

The main thing was I was very consistent with training, diet, supplementation, and sleep. This makes far more difference to me than exotic routines.

For all you bloodwork seekers, I'll have mine up tomorrow. I called my doc this morning and he said "all was fine" but I'll have specifics waiting for me in my mailbox when I get home.
So your CBC was about 1 week post cycle?
Also, not that I'm any kind of expert, but CBC doesn't look like it tests for hormone levels correct? Did you get other tests as well for that?

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards

Would I be correct to say nothing exotic in diet or Supps either?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
So your CBC was about 1 week post cycle?
Also, not that I'm any kind of expert, but CBC doesn't look like it tests for hormone levels correct? Did you get other tests as well for that?
I had them check for test levels as well, but HDL / LDL and Liver enzymes are part of a standard CBC.

Would I be correct to say nothing exotic in diet or Supps either?
Correct. I did eat clean 6 days a weeK and ate whatever i wanted on the 7th. Protien was 300-350, carbs 300-500, fats ~100. Supps were (Other than The One) RPM pre-workout, NeoVar 5caps 2X a day, Osteo Sport, and our three new wellness products Bio-Mend, Complete Balance, and Omega Essentials. (Anti-oxidant, multi-vitamin, and omega-3)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can't quite imagine stuffing down 500g of clean carbs in a day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just can't knock down that volume, even spread thru the day. 50g of carbs from oats plus a steamed cubed apple for say another 25g with a bunch of cinnamon has me full for 5-6 hours. similarly with sweetpotato. I think highest i've managed in a day was near 400g, and I felt so horribly boated it wasnt enjoyable.

if its dirty carbs, its easy :D

SpanishFork

Awards
Does fruit count as clean carbs? You could easily take in 500g+ from mangos, pineapple, or prunes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does fruit count as clean carbs? You could easily take in 500g+ from mangos, pineapple, or prunes.
nah, still not even then. a whole pineapple is only around 100g, a mango only about 30g. maybe 300g for the day towards the high end that way while eating anything else. Although that is a nice way to get it :D

I do go thru 2 or so pineapples a week :D

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Dude, how would you know? This is an all new compound, nothing has been used like it before. There are some designers/steroids that don't suppress significantly already out there.
Yeah the ones that dont work very well.

Im willing to bet at least 50% suppression, since even the mildest anabolics ( Anavar, 11-oxo ) suppress about 50% at doses high enough to gain muscle mass.

Im not dogging your product, Im on the list and will buy it right when It comes out.

I just want people to understand what they are getting into - some people on this thread are expecting zero, or near zero impact on their HPTA, which is unreasonable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the ones that dont work very well.

Im willing to bet at least 50% suppression, since even the mildest anabolics ( Anavar, 11-oxo ) suppress about 50% at doses high enough to gain muscle mass.

Im not dogging your product, Im on the list and will buy it right when It comes out.

I just want people to understand what they are getting into - some people on this thread are expecting zero, or near zero impact on their HPTA, which is unreasonable.
Heres one set of blood tests, not only no suppression, but test levels above top of scale

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/113105-here-ans-write-15.html#post1823343

We're not saying that there will be no suppression, but so far everyone who has used it has noticed less to no signs of suppression than on anything else anabolic they've taken. If there was no suppression, we wouldn't recommend a PCT either :)

Not sure where you get your "at least 50%" suppressed even on anavar/11-oxo either. Have you seen blood tests that show that? Just wondering where the 50% part comes from.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where you get your "at least 50%" suppressed even on anavar/11-oxo either. Have you seen blood tests that show that? Just wondering where the 50% part comes from.
Patrick Arnold, talking about the suppression of 11-oxo.

As far as that blood work goes, I cant imagine testosterone values that elevated after a cycle of hormones.

Id like to see his LH and FSH levels to rule out him taking supplemental testosterone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm i'll have to go look for that, should be interesting to read

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Hmm i'll have to go look for that, should be interesting to read
Just type in

"11 oxo suppression" into google. There are a handful of decent thread links, the important one where PA says around 50%, then adds that its about as suppressive as Var.

muller

muller

Awards
I got an email this morning. Hopefully the blood work will come out ON OR BEFORE the release because people should know what's going to potentially happen(shutdown, lipids etc.) before they buy it.
This is what I'm most concerned about too. I don't want all the hype to drown out the facts, and I don't want to be given the choice of either wait and know for sure then pay full price, or take a long shot chance and buy it when the special is going on based 100% solely on forum hype..

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm most concerned about too. I don't want all the hype to drown out the facts, and I don't want to be given the choice of either wait and know for sure then pay full price, or take a long shot chance and buy it when the special is going on based 100% solely on forum hype..
At least there's Don's blood work. Doesn't show suppression but cholesterol looks good
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/113105-here-ans-write-15.html#post1823343

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Any news on when the one will be sent to loggers here at AN?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
so we can order the presale..and it will be shipped march 5th..right?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, you can order it at midnight tonite and it will be shipped as soon as possible, likely tomorrow morning :D hard to say, if demand is larger than this initial batch we reserved for ourselves, it might not go out till next week. Still, direct orders will go out before any shipment to any other online retailers

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I never got presale emails either :( I signed up twice (2nd time said I was on file) and emailed Alyson. Can anyone PM me the presale details as far as price goes? I'm just curious what it's going to run presale as opposed to normal NP price.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
word, ill stay up till midnight tonight just to get my order in..cant effin wait..so happy i put off that havoc cycle