THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry to go off topic but what line are they from? I love ABs and have followed them and the lines since before Chance was in homeward bound years ago.
Bianca the female is a Scott-type

Mugsy is a Johnson-type

Great dogs- lot of fun to be around

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have taken it myself as well- ran 60 mg per day starting at 204 lbs. or so- gained 12 lbs. in 14 days- veins popping out everywhere, no increase in body fat, and no bloat- tune in for my video log- it is going up in the next couple weeks- I am going to follow the supplement, training, and pct recommendations given in The One product write-up....

talk about big claims. its not physically possible to put that much weight on without an increase in bodyfat in that short amount of time...

im not an AN hater by any means but this is sounding like USPLabs marketing...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Everyone compares pricing with cheap a$$ Sdrol clones and the like.
I see your young so you probably don't have some of the responsibilities I or some other members do. After the basics (protein, creatine, multi vitamins) I don't have that much to play with especially in todays economy. Keep in mind we have wives, kids, cars, houses, animals, ect.. that all come before supps. Hence the money I can play with for my own selfish reasons is very insignificant.

On a side note this sounds a lot like Tbol except it kicks in quicker.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
talk about big claims. its not physically possible to put that much weight on without an increase in bodyfat in that short amount of time...

Its possible on superdrol, I dont see why its not possible on other compounds.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see your young so you probably don't have some of the responsibilities I or some other members do. After the basics (protein, creatine, multi vitamins) I don't have that much to play with especially in todays economy. Keep in mind we have wives, kids, cars, houses, animals, ect.. that all come before supps. Hence the money I can play with for my own selfish reasons is very insignificant.

On a side note this sounds a lot like Tbol except it kicks in quicker.

I am in college and working on going on to graduate school in the health career field. So it's not like I have money flowing freely to buy anything I want. Spent 700 on books this semester and I was happy haha. I understand what you are saying though that yes after the basics most may not have a lot of disposable income for a supplement and no offense. You also left out some of the rest of my post that elaborated on my conclusions.

I was just making a point that Superdol clones are cheap comparatively and many people look at that and say why would it be more than that. Also Superdrol is extremely harsh on most peoples blood lipids that cycle support is a must (and even then it only curbs the affects) so that's another 40dollars. Then you definitely NEED a SERM with SD and that will cost you 30-45 with that. Though I will run a SERM with The ONE if i use it because I am a better safe than sorry guy.

There is a reason for the price as I mentioned and it has to do with the laboratory work that it takes to synthesize a new product. So I just don't think its fair to bash them too hard on price.

I don't think you meant it as a complete slight on your part but I thought I made a good point and you seemed to gloss over that using my first sentence and imply that because I was young I didn't understand responsibilities. No offense toward your opinion as you are right in the regard that many may not have the extra income to play with and honestly they should refrain from buying it if that's the case.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
I am in college and working on going on to graduate school in the health career field. So it's not like I have money flowing freely to buy anything I want. Spent 700 on books this semester and I was happy haha. I understand what you are saying though that yes after the basics most may not have a lot of disposable income for a supplement and no offense. You also left out some of the rest of my post that elaborated on my conclusions.

I was just making a point that Superdol clones are cheap comparatively and many people look at that and say why would it be more than that. Also Superdrol is extremely harsh on most peoples blood lipids that cycle support is a must (and even then it only curbs the affects) so that's another 40dollars. Then you definitely NEED a SERM with SD and that will cost you 30-45 with that. Though I will run a SERM with The ONE if i use it because I am a better safe than sorry guy.

There is a reason for the price as I mentioned and it has to do with the laboratory work that it takes to synthesize a new product. So I just don't think its fair to bash them too hard on price.

I don't think you meant it as a complete slight on your part but I thought I made a good point and you seemed to gloss over that using my first sentence and imply that because I was young I didn't understand responsibilities. No offense toward your opinion as you are right in the regard that many may not have the extra income to play with and honestly they should refrain from buying it if that's the case.
What did u have in mind for a SERM/support?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I know it sounds wild- but it is possible, especially with a strong AR-agonist....

I am not one to make big claims- just reporting my gains and those of others- most of the testers averaged approx. 0.75 lbs. of weight gain (per day) over the first couple weeks- w/ no change in body fat....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And i do have knee problems right about my knee cap. the tendon is kinda iffy. Any sign of joint pain while on?
not really- certain things give me tendon pain, but The One did not

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm so stacking this with 1-t for some summer time fun. I might have to buy more then one, will there be a limit to how much we can order for presale? I have no kids and 3 jobs haha I'ma buy em all haha jk.

probably not :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nos didn't unreal just do that s-drol and rugger was pretty close on his trenadrol run

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

No slight I just mentioned age because of the difference in financial responsibilities. New products always cost more whether supps or a car I understand this all too well. As I said hopefully with the presale I can grab some.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No slight I just mentioned age because of the difference in financial responsibilities. New products always cost more whether supps or a car I understand this all too well. As I said hopefully with the presale I can grab some.
don't i know it two kids a dog a mortgage and my last shipment my wife was so mad she was like you can't buy a new harddrive but you got all these supps luckily she is down about 15lbs from her stacks that I can remind her it's not all my stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't i know it two kids a dog a mortgage and my last shipment my wife was so mad she was like you can't buy a new harddrive but you got all these supps luckily she is down about 15lbs from her stacks that I can remind her it's not all my stuff.
Ha! I raise you 1 kid and 2 dogs!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i just got outta realtionship witha chic who had kids, totally changed my viewpoint on kids. sorry.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Signed up. Damn, why does this have to drop near Valentine's day!?:frustrate Not much extra cash then. Maybe my wife will get it for me. :cool:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nos didn't unreal just do that s-drol and rugger was pretty close on his trenadrol run

i gained jack from sdrol. i guess im just a non-believer in oral desingers

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Signed-up! You'll let us know when the special offer email goes out right? My email blocks everything!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the price you mention is from your website correct? I have already seen this listed elsewhere and the price was much more reasonable.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mean to imply that I thought you guys were looking to make a higher profit. i know if it's that expensive it's because it costs more to make. Just stating that i couldn't afford it at that price. I've bought things I couldn't afford in the past so it may happen again lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the price you mention is from your website correct? I have already seen this listed elsewhere and the price was much more reasonable.
shouldn't be. it may be a retailer who doesn't know what our wholesale pricing is, so they just threw up a number. happened with 3AD presales if you recall.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to imply that I thought you guys were looking to make a higher profit. i know if it's that expensive it's because it costs more to make. Just stating that i couldn't afford it at that price. I've bought things I couldn't afford in the past so it may happen again lol
you need a sugar momma Jayhawkk ;)

:heart:

OR you must flirt with Don or Dirk :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, like i said tho, do this math

$30 average methyl hormone
$60 2 tubs of cycle support
$40 your favorite SERM
$40 your favorite test booster for PCT

so $170

at $70-80, no need for heavy cycle support (buy some milk thistle if you'd like), minimal PCT requirement you basically have the whole cycle for that price.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Is this liver friendly? Does it give you back pumps like superdrol and make you lethargic?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For "The One", what will the strength gains be like when compared to orals like epi? thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this liver friendly? Does it give you back pumps like superdrol and make you lethargic?
so far as we can tell its as liver friendly as any oral. No back pumps, and damn but it gives you more energy than normal. I had to take my last dose just after lunch if i wanted to sleep normally

For "The One", what will the strength gains be like when compared to orals like epi? thanks
Should be in the same range, its a fairly androgenic compound.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Signed up. Damn, why does this have to drop near Valentine's day!?:frustrate Not much extra cash then. Maybe my wife will get it for me. :cool:
are those English Bulldogs? I have always wanted one...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is going to stay in that range- there are a couple people who have it a little too low- we are going to have to have a chat with them.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No worries bud- per kg price is def. not cheap, unfortunately, and our supplier is not a conventional one- unlike most other cos. that offer this type of product...it costs more b/c it is a quality product- and this may be a pretty hard to clone or knock off- but only time will tell...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No worries bud- per kg price is def. not cheap, unfortunately, and our supplier is not a conventional one- unlike most other cos. that offer this type of product...it costs more b/c it is a quality product- and this is going to be pretty hard to clone or knock off- and we will have the lab data to prove it...
$80 is still expensive. Also, at 100 caps, a 200lber will only get 27.5 doses. That is not 30 days.

I am sure someone pointed this out earlier. I did not read the entire thread.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
$80 is still expensive. Also, at 100 caps, a 200lber will only get 27.5 doses. That is not 30 days.

I do beleive it's 110 caps, so you should be able to run 3 caps/day for 5.23809523809 weeks :D

Is this product tapered like Havoc? 2/3/3/4/ etc? Or just 3 caps/day for 4 weeks? did testers go over 3 caps, because surely soon enough some guys will be doing 3+ caps for 4+ weeks.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

No Aggravated is right a 4 pills ed its only 27.5 days.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do beleive it's 110 caps, so you should be able to run 3 caps/day for 5.23809523809 weeks :D

Is this product tapered like Havoc? 2/3/3/4/ etc? Or just 3 caps/day for 4 weeks? did testers go over 3 caps, because surely soon enough some guys will be doing 3+ caps for 4+ weeks.
It was stated in an earlier post that 4 caps was the recommended dosage for someone over 200lb. Is this wrong?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I took 3 @ 22 mg when I ran it- and 66 mg/day was plenty- I am not a small guy- plus I am an experienced user- so I have a good basis of comparison- one of the testers went to 5 caps- he gained right up under 20 lbs....pulsing will work well- and tapering can work decently- it really is up to you......

I found some in the back of my desk drawer- I am currently seeing how 22 mg/day w/ a 2 on/2 off pulse will work- I have been playing a ton of basketball, so I may need to cut back on the cardio....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was stated in an earlier post that 4 caps was the recommended dosage for someone over 200lb. Is this wrong?
No, it is right- 3-4 capsules a day for someone who is 200-225 should be very sufficient- the dosing chart is just a general guideline- every one is different

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
probably a little stronger than epi in terms of strength gains- but epi is also very dose dependant- so that statement may need to be quantified....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

going to run $69.99 to 79.99 most places- the $69.99 is probably closer to what it will come in at.....it is a novel product- never commercially produced- and it is made by a VERY quality supplier- you will get your money's worth

110/4= 27.5 = 4 weeks, but like I said- the dosing chart is a general guideline- you may not necessarily need 4 per day- I didn't....

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I think maybe were a little hung up on this statement from the original post:

"That will provide a full cycle even for the biggest guys...and then some"

The biggest guys would surely need 4 caps, maybe not all, but some surely would - so for those guys @ 4/day they can run it for 27.5 days, just under 4 weeks, so they get there full cycle...but wheres the "and then some" :puppy_dog_eyes:

Maybe were just a bunch of cheap b@astards! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

everyone who has used it so far has seen significant gains by week 2, and continued on. So even if its half a dose short of 4 weeks, its still a significant cycle. At 198 I ran it at 3 caps a day, and had great results...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How's the libido on this stuff? Hairloss comments? How fast did testers rebound, and what PCT did they use?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
libido was baseline and up, no hairloss, supression felt so minimal that i never felt a rebound at all, was having morning wood on cycle and during pct, and i just used drive plus assorted staple supps