Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AS did I :twisted:

I took 2 before my workout along side my 2 MMV2. Well Pumps were insane tonight and I think strength was up from last chest workout. I wasn't sweating bad or anything. I'll have to talk to jacob to get this doseing down to a science.

Here was tonights workout

Incline DB
90x12
100x10
110x8
125x6

Flat DB
90x12
100x10
110x6
125x5

Pec Fly Machine
13x8
12x9
11x10
8x12

My chest looks like a road map :D Weight after workout was 190.0 but thats after 1.5 gallons and 4 meals. Im def looking for ward to 2maros morning workout. I'm going to take my last shot of pGH 2nite because sleep has been a little off latley and this should do the trick

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, im probably sitting at what your goal is.
Mine is 200lbs @ sub10%BF then cruise from there.

Roid Rage, yes sir and its dirt cheap over at NP, 12.99 for how every many grams that was. Its a little over 3months worth but I need to get a scale to measure out an acc. dose. Dont want to take in too much :dump:
nice. lemme know how that crap tastes. I don't want to buy Leucine's brother ya know ;)

I want to take some of this over the summer.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice. lemme know how that crap tastes. I don't want to buy Leucine's brother ya know ;)

I want to take some of this over the summer.
For sure. I'm going to need to get a scale :sad: well that is unless a 1/4t is extremley small then I may be ok with "guesstamating"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, I have bulk capped :) ebay or other sellers have scales that weight as high as 300g, with definition down to .01

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll def take a look Easy.

Sorry guys not pictures. I was going to take them when I got home from the gym but as I walked thru the door my answering machine was going off and it was a scout so I quicked grabbed the phone and stayd on for about 30min, also makeing me a few minutes late for work. I'm not sure when I'll do pic's. Im super busy the rest of the week. Im free saturday so...yea.

Back workout this morning was as good as a back workout could be I guess, I hate back days.....waaaay more than legs

Smith Machine Rows
-Weights are if bar was 45lbs
225x15
225x12
225x11

Close Grip Seated Row
13x12
14x10
15x7

Straight Arm Push Down
8x15
10x12
12x8

Close Grip Pull-Downs
130x10
150x8

Single Arm pull downs
40x12
50x10

Pump was pretty crazy and strength is up a little from last week. I was kinda of sluggish this morning even with 9hours of sleep. Probably because of the pGH injection, knocked me out last night. Nothing like a good pGH rush to make you question if your dieing,lol. I wish they stil made pGH I really like it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to start my Purple Wraath 2day. I'll proll throw another 5gr Leucine in there so I picked up some grape crystal lite singles to add into the mix's taste.

I'll start sipping on it 20min before and during my 20min of HIIT cardio 2night. Then slam whats left after im done. Should be fun. (rolls eyes)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abs and cardio this morning.

Side Bends on Angle Bench
Leg Lifts
Lat Pull Down Crunches

44minutes on the tredmil @ 10incline and 3.6speed.

I think where I shot the pGH is a little swollen. Other than that looking and feeling good. I wish I could get some more of that stuff :sad: their website is "under construction"

Anyone know where to pick some up let me know, or if they hae any i'b be willing to pay/trade for it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No workout 2nite me and the misses went to Red Lobster :food:

I got some coconut shrimp and brocolli. Not terribley bad but those were my carbs for the day, and I popped 10mg Vanadyl Sulfate. Got a nice little pump walking thru the mall.

Back at it 2maro morning. 45min cardio. I think I'll stay at 45 in the morning and start doing 30min post workout. There's really no way I could stand to do more than 45min of cardio. I'd go mad :fool2:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I was waaaaaaay busier than originally planned. No am cardio 2day and no workout. I am going to do 45min on the tredmill after work. Im going to train bi's 2maro and shoulders/tri's on saturday. I think Im going to move to full body workouts 3x's/week until March 1. My schedule is just too busy to be in the gym that much with baseball, school, work, little guy and the misses. With the 2 sessions/day I was in the gym over 15hours/week. Thats too much IMO for the other things I have going in my life right now

Any suggestions for 3x's/week workouts? I'll do cardio on the other days as well as the workout days probably.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good bicep workout last night. I fetl real real strong.

BB curl
70x15
90x12
110x10

Close Grip Preacher Curl
55x15
65x12
85x10

Incline DB Curls
35x10
35x10
25x12

Hammer Curls
25x15
35x12
-SuperSet-
Hi Cable Concentration Curls
50x10
40x12

Felt great pump was ok. I havent eaten any carbs the last 2 days so thats probably why. I wont eat any until after my workout then I'll load for 12hrs.

Well MMV2 and M1D are kickin in. Strength in climbing and im only eating ~2,500 cals. Vascularity is insane (during workouts, just so-so outside the gym) and libido is elevated. Which sucks because aunt flow is in town and she is heavy and my wife's tits are looking huge :frustrate

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's looking good DW. It's nice to still have good workouts while cutting. On a side note, you should change the link in your sig to this log and not the vote poll that you got it linked to now ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well carb load was going great on satuday but went to **** 2day. I'm sooooooooooo sick. Woke up and I couldn't swallow and couldnt breathe out of my nose. I had a temp of just over 100. Man this came out of no where.

All I ate 2day was a few prices of toast, soup, and cereal. Im def not going to workout 2maro, maybe tueday i'll do some light cardio.

Carb load was going awesome. I had some OJ+whey post workout then went out to breakfast with my grandma and had some blueberry pancakes with hashbrowns :D The it was just oatmeal toast with some jelly all day. I ate the whole loaf,lol. Saturday night we had went shopping and I was in just my boxers in the fitting room and was looking jacked so I walked out of the fitting room and said to the misses "Look at how awesome this carb loads going!!!" Needless to say I got a few weird looks.

2day I just feel like someone kickd' my ass. I'll try and get back on it 2maro with eating. I'll go carbless until next friday. Final push to leaness!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stil feeling pretty bad. I threw 2 scoops PurplE wrAAth into a gallon jug with 4 scoops Poseidon and a little added Vit C. I'll sip on it thru the day. I'm not going to lose muscle like last time I got sick.

I ate 4 whole eggs over easy this morning. I'll probably just eat 4eggs 4 or 5 times 2day. They're easy to eat and make.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling better 2day, still not 100% but better. I got in about 125gr of both fat and protein yesterday. Only carbs came from Almonds I ate. My stomach feels real bloated 2day for some reason. Diet is perfect so far 2day :thumbsup:

Weight was 180.0 after my shower this morning :sad: I was hopeing to look a little leaner than I do right now at 180lbs, O'well

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm still dropping, and not so purposefully. 197 today. looks like fat, as I can see now where the line will be at the top ab on the left side. at least it leaves my understanding why guys say you shouldn't cycle till you are pretty ripped already, at least then the change of weight (whether loss or gain) is more obvious as to whether it is fat or muscle

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm still dropping, and not so purposefully. 197 today. looks like fat, as I can see now where the line will be at the top ab on the left side. at least it leaves my understanding why guys say you shouldn't cycle till you are pretty ripped already, at least then the change of weight (whether loss or gain) is more obvious as to whether it is fat or muscle
Thats true. Thats awesome your seeing progress stil.

I mean I can see the outline of where my abs are but when I flex they don't pop like they should or at least I would think they should,you know?

My pecs are split from top to bottom. IDK maybe I do look pretty lean I just can't see it?

My legs look awesome! I guess I have that going for me,lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about getting hit with a slug to the chest. I got home from work 2nite and the misses told me she didn't know if she wanted to be my misses anymore. I was speechless, to be honest I am stil in somewhat of a shock. She doesn't want to move with me if i leave town for baseball. This comes as a total shock to me. She knew this has been my dream since 6th grade. Before we even started dateing she knew this was a GREAT possibility and there's no way she could be with me if she had any concern about this. She was cool with it then.....

I had 3 messages from schools down way far awat and I guess she hit a breaking point? IDK she's real sick and on her period so I dont really know what to make of this. Nothing like this has ever,ever,ever in come up in the past. Im just.....wow..... wow........

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man that bites. but there is a big difference between "she didn't know if she wanted to be my misses anymore" and "She doesn't want to move with me if i leave town for baseball".

I mean the first one is that she doesn't want to be with you any longer, the second is that she wants to establish a real nest somewhere, and thinks she has found it where you live now. So its worth getting real clarification from her as to which she means

My first wife said to me something like "in a dream I had I was single again and I was happy, but i'm not happy now married to you so i'm leaving". I thought she was off her rocker, but didn't fight to keep her either cause if she's that battty then it will only get worse. we had only been married a year tho

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No she said "If you leave to play baseball, I can't be with you anymore" It was always an understanding that we were moveing if somthing great came along. Many great things have come along. She was totally cool with everything even thru last year. Now as I get more and more things she seems less and less excited about things. Then she comes out with this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel retarded for having to ask, but do you two have a kid yet? I just can't remember whether or not you do. her feeling that way is much more understandable if you do

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel retarded for having to ask, but do you two have a kid yet? I just can't remember whether or not you do. her feeling that way is much more understandable if you do
Well here's where its kinda weird. Yes we have a kid. Im not the "biological father". I met her right after she had her son. I think it was one her first nights out after she had, had him. His real dad wants nothing to do with him, may see him a total of 8 hours/month, hes a fvckin loser. So I have raised him he thinks I am his dad and his real dad is his freind. He calls me by my first name and thinks everyone has one of me. I think of him as my son and so does she.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, that does explain it though. regardless of the bio father being an ass, I think she doesn't want to take the kid away from him. Also, from what it sounds like he's old enough to not be far from starting school? and she has a fairly solid job as well i'm guessing. So for her the older he gets, and the longer she has been where she works, the less comfortable the thought of up and leaving is.

Not like any of that helps any. but at least it makes some sense.

And not much chance of managing to get picked up by a local college? can't recall who is near you :)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Well here's where its kinda weird. Yes we have a kid. Im not the "biological father". I met her right after she had her son. I think it was one her first nights out after she had, had him. His real dad wants nothing to do with him, may see him a total of 8 hours/month, hes a fvckin loser. So I have raised him he thinks I am his dad and his real dad is his freind. He calls me by my first name and thinks everyone has one of me. I think of him as my son and so does she.
Wow man that's tough. Good luck with getting thru it.. she probably just had a little bla moment or something.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really. Closet big school that wants me is 110miles away.

He's 3years and a few months old. I understand what you saying and it does make more sense. Growing up my childhood is much like what I am apart of as an adult. Except my real dad was everything this D-bag is plus and alcoholic. To be honest if i wouldn't have had my dad in my life Im pretty sure I'd be the same man I am 2day. He just showed me everything not to be, and gave me more dissapointment than I care to talk about. Maybe that was a good thing, IDK. Just doesn't make sense that if he's a part of his life as little as he is now, much a difference that would make. I actaully think it would be better IMHO. If he does say with him for the weekend (has happend like 4 times in the past 1.5 years) he comes back wearing the same clothes he left in, when he was in diapers he wouldn't get changed.Those are just a few things, overall just a terrible father.

Her job is so-so. She is a retail store manager and can more than likeley transfer if she wanted to. 3 schools I've been looking at have her store within 15miles of the school. She also does hair and just moved jobs and doesn't know if she really wants to keep doing it.

I mean i could probably rebuttle everything but, what your saying does make sense, she just hasn't come out and said anything.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats definitely rough. so long as you don't have to make your decisions about it tonite, wait till she's feeling better and talk to her more about it. Don't try to convince her otherwise, or tell her shes wrong, just try to get her to explain her feelings.it could be that just her talking about it will leave her feeling better. life is funny that way sometimes. Once you know why she feels the way she does, at least you can make a real decision about what you are going to do.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure, thanks Easy.

I dont have to make a decision until July 18th i think.

It just totally came out of left feild, know what I mean? I mean its somthing she has known about for forever and never had a negative thing to say. I should also add that her brother just left for training for Iraq. He doesn't leave for Iraq for another few months. I will also be leaving in 10days for FL and will be gone for 10days. She's also raggin and sick. I hope when I get home from practie 2maro to "Honey, Im sorry about last night........"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most likely

sounds like just a bad month for her

what about her parents

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to be honest. I think her mother really tries to control her life. Super nosey, trys to make her feel bad about not taken her son to church, super dramatic, trys to tell us how to raise kids,etc.....Then when you call her out on it she gets SUPER defensive about it. I mean I get along with her fine I guess. Its just the pros and cons are even so I try to stay positive towards her.

First thing her mom ever said to me after I introduced myself @ about 1pm on a tuesday, this is what she says "Why aren't you at work right now?" Like WTF, how about Hi nice to meet you, or hows it going.

Her dad on the other hand, is a great man and I truley respect everything he says. He kinda just lets things go and steps in with suggestions when he feels necessary. I really really like him. We get along great.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brrooooo DW man! :-( Im sorry to hear this bro! I hope that its just a bad month like easy said! I am a little confused as to why she may be feelin different now then before. I hope that everything worksout bro and i hope you get to feelin better!

Now im not married but i myself just had a 1 year anniversary with my lady and to say the least it wasnt a pleasant 1 year but thats a whoollleee nother story nawwwmmeaann!!! lol jk man just bein goofy. Keep that head up bro and if you need to talk man were all hear for ya!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See the parents are the other piece tho. Moving outside of driving range to visit them (which i'm guessing she's never lived that far away before) means no one to watch the kid to be able to go out at night, and the kid not spending time with grandma and grandpa. the one school 110 miles away might not be as bad, at least you could try to find a place to live somewheres inbetween, keep the drive time to see the parents down. You could at least then not be "leaving" for baseball, just moving a little ways away...

I think its just a piece of maturing, when you make the break from your parents + siblings as your immediate family to your spouse being your immediate family. That is definitely an evolutionary step, and not necessarily an easy one to make.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the bad news DW, but I think Easy has pretty much solved the issue. The kid being pulled away from grandparents and the wife having to move away from her parents are probably the issue. She's probably always been ok with it because it was never a reality. Now that it looks like it might actually happen she's having doubts (which are understandable), as it's a big lifestyle change for her and the kid. I would just sit down and talk it out, but do more listening than "I told you so". Listen to her concerns and doubts and just go from their. Good luck man.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just sit down and talk it out, but do more listening than "I told you so". Listen to her concerns and doubts and just go from their. Good luck man.
yeah, from the 7 habits of highly effective people "Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood". Don't spend the time while she's talking trying to figure out how to reply to her, or counter her argument, just try and listen to her and sit in her shoes for a while. when you can really understand her, then you can work towards goals that will work for both of you.

not saying it will be easy, but it will be more effective.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That could have a part in it. It's just, it's just not like her to be like this.

This is somthing I have wanted to do ever since I can remember you know, then I get hit with this. If I want to persue my life long dream/goal. I have to lose my life long partner :sad: ****, she even wanted me to ask bludevil some questions about NC.....man

She's at work now and wont be home until about 6:30, I get back from the gym/practice shortly after. Hopefully somthing positive will come from it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like you said, you have till july to make up your mind anyhow, so don't stress about it today.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im doing the "anabolic stack" I think they call it.....

3gr GMS (subb'd for 2TBS veggie glycerine)
5gr Creatine Mono
5gr Glutamine
7gr BCAA (suppose to be 5 but I'm useing Xtend)

I've done 2 servings so far and ~15min after my 2nd dose. OMG :dump:

I got the worst mid-lower abdomin pain, then an explotion. It was right before I stepp'd in the shower. I weighed myself before and after and I lost 4 lbs :jaw: Sorry for the description but hey....I wouldn't want anyone else to have this problem.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much water did you have with it?
Probably a little less than a leiter. I did 2t of GMS straight with a few chugs of water then drank the Xtend/Creatine/Glutamine drink that was made with ~12oz water. Then slammed a few more. Probably should do a little more huh?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe, i'm not sure. damn, now I dunno if i want to try it :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna give the "anabolic stack" another try on friday when I get some veggie glycerine. The GMS just wouldn't agree with my stomach and i think shortend my workout :sad:

Just a real lite go 2nite. Dont want to over-do it and have my sickness get worse

DB Flat Bench Machine
3sets....90x12

Lat Pull Down (wide grip)
3sets....150x12

DB front raises
20x15
25x12
30x10

Then my stomach was kinda queezy so I cut it short. I was going to do some arms and cardio but no sir.

I'll do abs and cardio 2maro morning before work.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O and and the 3year old is offically a baseball player :head:

He wanted to play baseball tonight so he got out a little foam ball and his bat. He always wants me to pitch to him and him hit it but he always misses. Not tonight!!!!!

After like 10 pitches I thought, Im going to pitch another no-hitter, lol. When he drops a bomb. He was sooooooo happy that he finally hit and said " I did it! I did it! I hit the ball just like you" He came over and gave me a hug and ran out to tell his mom. I couldn't help but shed a little tear.

He came back and and hit probably the next 10 out or 15 or 16 pitches. He was also throwing the ball back to me like a normal throw. Not this side arm sling he usually does, and that use to really piss me off for some reason,lol.

Just thought I'd share. Im real proud of him :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my daughters couldn't catch a soccer sized ball till they were nearly 4. it was funny really, they kind of wanted to play catch, but i'd be bouncing the ball off their chest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Workout Logs 540
BMW4Life Workout Logs 5
MFTrainz Weight Loss 52
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 167