Hahaha thats always a shame EZ eh? Hahah

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was 11 pounds gained in 9 days. and I look leaner. crazy ass stuff. doing 25mg a day now, 14ish days to go. last 4 will be at 30.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still mine is carrying more fat than you are . I'm really wondering what the next 2 weeks will bring. almost scared, except it feels good :D

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
its ok, im scrawnier. im just at 186. i miss being at 205.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its ok, im scrawnier. im just at 186. i miss being at 205.
Yes!!!!! Im not the runt of the group,lol.

Didn't do any cardio this morning. I woke up with a killer headache. It's gone now but man, worst of my life. Probably was because I knew I had to pick some P-Sarm wienners over at....cough....well you guys know :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a s h i t t y workout 2nite. Took my 3 Slin with my Cold fusion/WMS/protein but just didnt have it.

Smith Machine Rows
225x10
185x12
185x12

Neutral Lat Pull Down
150x12
160x10
170x8

Straight Arm Push Down
10x12
11x10
8x15

Single Arm Pull Down
50x10
60x8

I think im going to switch up trainig and cardio. Train in the morning and do an evening session of abs and cardio because of my schedule

Monday: lift AM/cardio PM
Tuesday:carido+abs AM/Lifting PM
Wednesday:lift AM/cardio PM
Thursday:cardio+Abs AM/Lifting PM
Friday: lift AM/cardio PM
Saturday:cardio+Abs AM/lift PM
Sunday:OFF (mini carb load :D )

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Pics of abbs. Difference are slim but I think 2days skin appears a little tighter, judge for yourself. Ughh for some reason the other pics wont upload :think: I'll try a little later
I can't wait to try this stuff..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may try the straight arm pushdowns next back day, hadn't ever noticed them before, but looks like a nice variation

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may try the straight arm pushdowns next back day, hadn't ever noticed them before, but looks like a nice variation
I started throwing them into each or every other back workout and i really think it helped with width and arm strength (throwing, orginal reason i put it in there)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abs and cardio went awesome!!! I put on a nice coat of LipoBurn this am before the gym :D

Ab Work
3 sets each as Tri-Sets
Leg Raise
Lat PullDown crunch
Side Bends on incline thing

2sets Rope Crunches
10x25
12x20

Then only 25min on tredy, 10 @ 3.3. I only went 25 because I burned the same amount of cals as i do when I just go with 30min w/ no ab work :)

Everyone prey I dont die on my way to school, it rained last night and now it's -15~20 with the wind chill, thanks to the 30-40mph wind

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
I'm totally diggin' this log DW - but you've gotta elaborate on something for me...

"Getting the baby BA tingles about 15minutes after I take it. "

Is that like the tingle in the back of your skull that you get from ephedra?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
No sir, BA tingles can be pretty much anywhere. At low doses, I only get the tingle in my face. At higher doses I get an electrifying tingle all over my upper extremities. I'd assume its fairly similar for everyone, but I'll let DW toss out his opinion.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad ass, o wait nm lol. BA=Beta Alanine.

Yea like what Nabisco said. I just get a little tingle in my face and my ears. The real tingles hit me all over and its really weird. Its intense in my legs for some reason. But it's only the 1st few days and only last a little bit, totally harmless. Just lets you know its working :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed with the higher dose tingles I get them more where i have raised body temp or perspiration.

feels similar to a niacin flush for me minus the rash.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gaba does that to me for areas where I have doms :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty solid workout 2nite

DB Presses
35x15
45x12
55x10
35x8

Cable Single Front
3x12
4x10
5x8

Cable Single Side
3x12
4x10
5x8

Front Raise
75x12
85x10
95x8
105x6

BB Front Shrug
135x15
135x15
225x8

Cable Behind Back Shrug
2setsx15

Stil had gas in the tank! Stopped because I dont want to over train. Was it P-Sarm? I dont know we'll just have to wait and see.......

For some reason my weight is going up?!? I weighed 193.0 in the AM and 193.0 before my PM workout? Hrmm. I look leaner but weight is slowly going up? I did have alot of sodium 2day maybe thats it :think:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good leg workout tonight, It was short and sweet

Hack Squat
4plates+10lbsx12
6plates+10lbsx10
8plates+10lbsx8

Lying Leg Curl
3setsx12

Leg Extention
3platesx12
4platesx12
5platesx10

Stiff Leg Deads
225x12
275x10
315x8

Got feeling kinda queasy near the end took my shake after and it was worse, but feeling a little better now. Legs are zapped. Since it was legs Im going to have a bowl of Cooooookie Crisp here in a second, need a lil extra carbs :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O and I figured out why my weight's have been off this week. Its been near 0 here since monday and I've been wearing my big winter coat into the gym and was takeing my weights with it on. I know Im a dumb ass. Going normal, weight was 188.0 this morning and 190.5 before weights. Man I am an idiot sometimes.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Got feeling kinda queasy near the end took my shake after and it was worse, but feeling a little better now. Legs are zapped. Since it was legs Im going to have a bowl of Cooooookie Crisp here in a second, need a lil extra carbs :thumbsup:
Do you feel it was the leg workout or just lack of carbs that caused you to be woozy.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you feel it was the leg workout or just lack of carbs that caused you to be woozy.
I think it may have been the lack of carbs because I've kinda felt that way around workout time this whole week. Or it could be the Slin :sad: its the only thing I've changed. On top of that I've never tried an ALA supp before either.I'll lower the dose and see if that makes a difference 2maro.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rant: dont triain arms together, dont train arms together, dont train arms together, dont train arms together :rant:

So I traind arms together 2day. I did so because idk if i'll be able to make it to the gym 2maro. I hate training them together because one always suffers and today it was my bi's.

Workout
Triceps=12sets
Biceps=10sets

Didn't get to do fasted cardio this am because I had to wait for the direct tv guy to get here, between 7-11. Only to call at 10:45 to say "due to weather your direct tv employee may arrive between now and 1:30"

My whole day has been thrown off

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about the AD diet lately, and I think refeeds every 5-7 days is great, but in the end it's individual specific. If you need to refeed every 3-4 days (i think you suggested this) then do it. Just do a smaller refeed of 3-4 meals, and like 400-500 carbs, instead of one huge refeed of 1000 carbs. Play with the numbers, and for the next few weeks, I will do the same.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been thinking about the AD diet lately, and I think refeeds every 5-7 days is great, but in the end it's individual specific. If you need to refeed every 3-4 days (i think you suggested this) then do it. Just do a smaller refeed of 3-4 meals, and like 400-500 carbs, instead of one huge refeed of 1000 carbs. Play with the numbers, and for the next few weeks, I will do the same.
Yea Im doing a TKD now with 60gr around my workout. Then like a 200gr refeed on sunday mornings. Helps me keep intensity up but im stil looking flat by the end of the week. So thats why im doing the mini refeeds on sunday.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess it depends on how long pre-workout you'd eat it. I'd think for oatmeal you'd want to be eating it 45-60 minutes preworkout minimally, where the WMS you could pound as you head out the door. I'm thinking for what you are doing the WMS is likely more sensible. the only other way the oatmeal might be nice is to provide some solid food. For me, if i'm hitting stims heavy, I like to have a solid meal after the stims, but before workout. a shake doesnt' cut it.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
O and Im useing WMS around workout time. I wounder is useing somthing like oatmeal would have any advantages pre workout? Then WMS post?
Lyle Mcdonald and Dipasquale both suggest higher GI carbs for shorter refeeds.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Damn can't believe I missed this I'm late to the party! Distilled I can tell a big difference between pics in your previous log and your most recent ones. I can tell a nice set of abs is right around the corner for you. I wouldn't be concerned if you're hovering around the same weight you were as in your previous log because you look fukcing leaner for sure! This diet is great at adding lean mass while you cut.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn can't believe I missed this I'm late to the party! Distilled I can tell a big difference between pics in your previous log and your most recent ones. I can tell a nice set of abs is right around the corner for you. I wouldn't be concerned if you're hovering around the same weight you were as in your previous log because you look fukcing leaner for sure! This diet is great at adding lean mass while you cut.
Thanks man, you dont know how much that really helps in the mental aspect of things.

I slapped on a nice coat of LipoBurn and TD Formestane (stil waiting on the RK's). Popped a few pills (3pSAMR, 1 Speed, 100mg 7-Keto, 2 NP Green Tea Caps, 4caps I-GH1) K so its more than a few :D

And went to do some abs and cardio.

Abs
4 sets total superset
Knee Raises
Rope Crunches

Then 30mins @ 10 & 3.3.

Today is a no carb day, kinda I had an RTD muscle milk after cardio which is ~7carbs. Going to Mom's 2maro for a big breakfast can't wait!!!

Monday I start 45min cardio in the morning and 15post workout I decided. So guys get on me to remember to do cardio post workout. I always forget.

I took weight this morning fully nude after my pee. (just got a bathroom scale :woohoo:) came in at about 185lbs. I'll be weighing like that from no on. So I wont be stupid and weight my Costanza coat on the scale.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I like your journal man, it inspires me.

What is your cardio like? HIIT I'm assuming.

Are you doing 10 mph for 30sec - 1 minute, then 1 minute walk at 3.3 for 30 minutes?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your journal man, it inspires me.

What is your cardio like? HIIT I'm assuming.

Are you doing 10 mph for 30sec - 1 minute, then 1 minute walk at 3.3 for 30 minutes?
Thanks Emo, I'm glad I can inspire you.

H.I.I.T no waaaaay. I loathe running more than just about anything in life. Its walking for 30minutes on the treadmill on a 10incline and set to 3.3speed.

I have looked into H.I.I.T. Im going to save that for lean mass over the summer. Do it maybe 2-3X's/week.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have read that the maximum number of calories you can cut without touching LBM is 31 X LB's of Bodyfat.

So if you have 20 Lb's of bodyfat, mutiply by 31 = 620 calories. Subtract that from maintenance, and you're left with the least number of cals you can eat a day and not lose LBM.

Say you maintenance is 3000 cals a day. That means you can go to 2380 cals a day. So basically you could eat 2600 cals, and then do cardio and burn 220. That would allow you to be more sated, yet still get to that number with a combination of cardio and calorie reduction.

So in a week, you could be looking at a solid LB of fat lost, with 100% LBM retention.

This isn't a perfect science, but it could be tweaked to be optimal. Plus you could throw in cutting agents like you are now that would speed up the fat burning process, and your metbolism, allowing you to chip away more cals.

I think the AD diet is optimum for fat loss. Instead of going into glycogen, since you probably have scarce reserves anyways, your body is like WTF, not enough cals, I better burn some fat, so 90-95% could be straight fat that's being burned.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This of course doesn't take into account the
'anabolic window' that occurs post workout where you could eat more calories than normal, and on refeed days where all the carb calories are going straight to glycogen stores and you won't gain any fat at all and be very sated.

If you still have problems being sated, use an appetite supressent like hodia or dexatrim.

Now you have all your bases covered, no pun intended.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL nice.....

Thanks for the LBM/cals ratio's> I'll try and use them for reference in the future.

Yea I agree the AD is amazeing. I was cutting last year slowly lowering carbs, cals, etc.. and the end product wasn't near as nice as what this end product will be. I have 4 more weeks to go, as of this monday. I think I should come in right around 180 when its all said and done and right about 9-10%bf. I dont know if I could get down to 8% in 4 weeks.

I think im close to 11% right now,any guesses? I never got the initial bf testing done. I guess I wasn't persistent enough with the trainer and then it completely left me. I'll be sure to get one before this is all over.

I'll put up some pictures monday after class. You guys will be amazed with the abs now.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Wow I missed 4 pages of this?

Well Im subbed.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Wow just did your calculations and im coming within 50 or so of what that number is vs. what im doing with eating and cardio.....
It's been 7 weeks now and Im down about 12-15lbs. Figure some of thats water,4-6lbs. Hrmm so i guess i've been doing it right all along, lol.
Yeah, and I think if you base your normal feeling of being sated on when to stop eating you will come close to the number also.

Take your temperature in the morning before you get up or out of bed. Every degree below 98.6 means your metabolism is depressed about 10%. Not saying yours is, but it's another tool in fat loss, by speeding up your metabolism that is.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, and I think if you base your normal feeling of being sated on when to stop eating you will come close to the number also.

Take your temperature in the morning before you get up or out of bed. Every degree below 98.6 means your metabolism is depressed about 10%. Not saying yours is, but it's another tool in fat loss, by speeding up your metabolism that is.
Damn, where do you get all this stuff from?!?!? hahaha. I wonder how that'd work for me, because I always have a slightly higher temp than normal. I wish that ment I burnd more cals than normal,lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man Easy I saw your pics over in the AX thread.... No offense but you look like one old, creepy bastard in the 1st pic. Rubbing your hands together with what looks like a rubber glove. LMAO

Now your all GQ'd out. damn big pimpin'. And you say thats a month old?!? Geeze I better get my ass in gear, your right on my heels :run:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I have read that the maximum number of calories you can cut without touching LBM is 31 X LB's of Bodyfat.

So if you have 20 Lb's of bodyfat, mutiply by 31 = 620 calories. Subtract that from maintenance, and you're left with the least number of cals you can eat a day and not lose LBM.

Say you maintenance is 3000 cals a day. That means you can go to 2380 cals a day. So basically you could eat 2600 cals, and then do cardio and burn 220. That would allow you to be more sated, yet still get to that number with a combination of cardio and calorie reduction.

So in a week, you could be looking at a solid LB of fat lost, with 100% LBM retention.

This isn't a perfect science, but it could be tweaked to be optimal. Plus you could throw in cutting agents like you are now that would speed up the fat burning process, and your metbolism, allowing you to chip away more cals.

I think the AD diet is optimum for fat loss. Instead of going into glycogen, since you probably have scarce reserves anyways, your body is like WTF, not enough cals, I better burn some fat, so 90-95% could be straight fat that's being burned.[/QUOTE]

:goodpost:This protein sparing nature of the AD is one reason why it is also an optimum diet for muscle mass as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was a rubber glove. We were blowing them up like a balloon and playing with them. the world is a different place with kids.

I've still got plenty around the waist. I measured today, 36" at actual where I generally wear my pants, 37 at belly button, and around 35 at narrowest, about 1 1/2 inches above belly button. i'm right inbetween 32 + 34 pants, where 34 "dress cut" fits right, and 32 "relaxed cut" fits right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Workout Logs 540
BMW4Life Workout Logs 5
MFTrainz Weight Loss 52
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 167