The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA yea I know what you mean. He's at about the same level.

I wish some one would have been video tapeing this.....Last fall we were outside with the football and he wanted me to kick it to him. I did and drilled him in the head, totally de-cleated him, the ball goes about 20ft up in the air. He gets and says "I ok" and startes running around looking for the ball. The ball comes back down and hits him again....:toofunny: I laughed for a solid minute straight.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
HAHA yea I know what you mean. He's at about the same level.

I wish some one would have been video tapeing this.....Last fall we were outside with the football and he wanted me to kick it to him. I did and drilled him in the head, totally de-cleated him, the ball goes about 20ft up in the air. He gets and says "I ok" and startes running around looking for the ball. The ball comes back down and hits him again....:toofunny: I laughed for a solid minute straight.
That's hilarious, sounds just like something my 3 year old son would do.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aww you are the best daddy. Hang in there with the wife thing. Marriage is so hard and to have a little one on top of it. I hope it all works out for you. If you need a womens perspective you can always hit me up in a pm.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O and and the 3year old is offically a baseball player :head:

He wanted to play baseball tonight so he got out a little foam ball and his bat. He always wants me to pitch to him and him hit it but he always misses. Not tonight!!!!!

After like 10 pitches I thought, Im going to pitch another no-hitter, lol. When he drops a bomb. He was sooooooo happy that he finally hit and said " I did it! I did it! I hit the ball just like you" He came over and gave me a hug and ran out to tell his mom. I couldn't help but shed a little tear.

He came back and and hit probably the next 10 out or 15 or 16 pitches. He was also throwing the ball back to me like a normal throw. Not this side arm sling he usually does, and that use to really piss me off for some reason,lol.

Just thought I'd share. Im real proud of him :D

Hahaha thats soooo cool DW! When i read it, it gave me goosebumps!! Sounds like you are definately a much better father for the child and it seems like he definately takes to you!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO at the foot ball story DW, read it out loud to my wifey and she was just busting up.

Thats awesome that he's smacking homers now, cant wait till my boy is a lil bigger and we can start doing things like that.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO at the foot ball story DW, read it out loud to my wifey and she was just busting up.

Thats awesome that he's smacking homers now, cant wait till my boy is a lil bigger and we can start doing things like that.
It'll be here before you know it. It feels like it was a few months ago that he could hardly walk, now I yell at him not to run in the house,lol. If I go out of town for a few days or he goes to gma/pa's house for the weekend he comes back and it's like he has a whole new arsenal of words.....crazy stuff. How old is your's poopy?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It'll be here before you know it. It feels like it was a few months ago that he could hardly walk, now I yell at him not to run in the house,lol. If I go out of town for a few days or he goes to gma/pa's house for the weekend he comes back and it's like he has a whole new arsenal of words.....crazy stuff. How old is your's poopy?
ya for sure... mine is only 8months old and has an arsenal of two words, Dada and Hey, he has yet to walk let alone run but he is standing and walking around furniture and can stand unsupported but crashes after a short period of waving his arms in delight.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did some ab work and 30min Low Intensity cardio. Then slammed the new Chocolat Mint Syntha-6.....damn it was awesome in ~12oz of my low carb milk. I'm buying 2lbs 2maro :D

Finally got to the tanner again. Getting Glycerine 2maro so that should be a good experiment.

Im feeling pretty good now. I plan on hitting another upper body workout 2maro night. Im going to wait to hit leg stuff until im 100%. Should put the MMv2/M1D to the test since i've been carbless since sunday night and It'll be the 2 week point of each :twisted:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diets been solid this whole week. Same 5-6 meals everday and Im enjoying them all. 2 meals of 6 whole eggs, 1TBS heavy whipping cream, 2 slices kraft singles...then 2TBS Milled flax seed. 2 meals of 8oz 85/15 ground beef with oinions and green peppers with a handful of provolon cheese(sp?) Then shakes around my workout with EVOO. Choch Mint Syntha-6 is awesome.

I did a light arms and traps yesterday. My chest/shoulders/back were a touch sore so I cooled it

Warm'd up with ~6 or 8 sets of shrugs then hit arms. Did I think 8 sets. Pump was crazy. I really lowed the weight and put 100% focus on isolation, work'd out pretty good. Best thing is I didn't take anything other than Green Tea, 1 slin (ALA content),ALCAR, MMv2, and Recreate before my workout

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O the wife and I went shopping last night at Mejier, yea eff you walmart :FUfinger:. I was looking at blood glucose meters and all excessories, BP monitor, Slin pins, and ask'd the pharmacist about glucophage. Well actually I asked her about everything I was looking at. Man at first the lady was really nice but when the wife came over and I told her prices about how much the test strips cost she said to me "Well good thing your not diabetic or even close" I should also add I had a team shirt on that says my college's name and the fact I play baseball on it too.

The pharmasist lady turned into a total biotch, it was like someone flipped a switch. I was stil asking her questions and after my wife said that I asked like 2 more and then she said it was almost time to close the pharmacey and then did a lot of whispering and pointing at me with the other lady. Should be great when i go back to buy some of that stuff. Probably think im such a juice head baseball player. Gotta love media hype.

*I should add im looking to use slin pins for pGH, glucose meters to measure my carb loads and comming back on to high fat, BP just because, and glucophage because it may be useful on carb loads. No intent to use anything on AAS use.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The store brand test strips 50ct is like $25.74, lances are dirt cheap, and actual meter is $17.99. I think I may pick it up just to see what carbs are best for me. Test myself during a carb up after each carb meal. You guys think that'll work?

I didn't get to the gym 2day. I was super busy. I wont be able to get there 2maro so diet will be 1 less meal. Back at it monday. I did have a bowl of cereal 2day ~50gr carbs probably, It hit the spot.

O and that english paper I was *****ing about....I got a 3.0 on the final draft :cool: pretty damn good for writting it in 2 hours. If I had normal human grammer and spelling it may have been a 4.0 paper.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The store brand test strips 50ct is like $25.74, lances are dirt cheap, and actual meter is $17.99. I think I may pick it up just to see what carbs are best for me. Test myself during a carb up after each carb meal. You guys think that'll work?

I didn't get to the gym 2day. I was super busy. I wont be able to get there 2maro so diet will be 1 less meal. Back at it monday. I did have a bowl of cereal 2day ~50gr carbs probably, It hit the spot.

O and that english paper I was *****ing about....I got a 3.0 on the final draft :cool: pretty damn good for writting it in 2 hours. If I had normal human grammer and spelling it may have been a 4.0 paper.

Normal human grammer? I think finding which carbs work for you and stuff will def make your diet and training better. Seing whats better for you obviously is a big bonus!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna head to the gym here in about an hour. FUll-Body workout with some Low-Intensity cardio after. I'll be sipping on my PurplE WrAAth during.

Here's the Monday Routine

*A1,B1 are supersets

A1: Flat Bench
B1: Lat Pull-Down
3sets 15,12,10

A1: Slight Incline Fly
B2: Straight Arm Pull Down
2sets 12,10

A1: Lateral Raise
B1: DB single arm side raise
3sets 15,12,10

A1: Skull Crushers
B1: DB incline curl
3 sets @ 12

A1: Leg Extention
B1: Seated Leg curl
4sets 15,12,12,10

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Weights this morning....

Naked pre shower: 181lbs

Im down a total of 9lbs since I started useing mostly LG supps. Im down ~20lbs all together. I think this is the 10 week mark of cutting all together and 5 weeks with LG cutting :D
Your still "too big". Keep losing weight until dem scouts tell you to gain some muscle. haha Jk

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep at it DW. When we gettin to see them there progress pics? I need to get around to havin my girl take some even if its with my camera phone.

That song "Take a picture for my camera phone" comes to mind. hahah

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep at it DW. When we gettin to see them there progress pics? I need to get around to havin my girl take some even if its with my camera phone.

That song "Take a picture for my camera phone" comes to mind. hahah
Probably saturday morning or wed after-noon. I know i was suppose to get some up a few weeks ago then I was bloated from the pGH, then I got sick. I know excuses are like butt holes, everyone has them and they stink.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably saturday morning or wed after-noon. I know i was suppose to get some up a few weeks ago then I was bloated from the pGH, then I got sick. I know excuses are like butt holes, everyone has them and they stink.
Hahah ive had a lot of excuse lately so ur still doin better then me! I got done tanning and i had a lately at a gas station tell me i smelled like syrup from atomic meltdown, it was really funny.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol I get that all the time..I had a girl at the gym tell me that the smell made her want to take a bite..I was like uhmm?? No!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I get that all the time..I had a girl at the gym tell me that the smell made her want to take a bite..I was like uhmm?? No!
My girl tells me that all the time. Shes like get over here you freak you smell yummy and i want some! Then i grab the slick pleasures! LMAO jk jk, still gotta get suma dat der slick pleasures ya huuurrdd!!

Well DW looks like ur getting leaner and im getting fatter! lol jk, i have no idea what scale to beleive, the scale at publix said 193 but the scale at my gym said 201. :donut:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full Body Workout was so-so I was running short on time so I, of course, cut legs short :D

Flat BB Bench
185x15
205x12
230x10
-SuperSet-
Lat Pull-Down behind the neck
130x15
140x12
150x10

Slight Incline Fly
35x15
55x8
-SuperSet-
Straight Arm Pull Over
10x15
12x12

EZ Bar Lat raise
100x15
110x12
120x10
-SuperSet-
DB Single Dise Raise
25x10
25x9
25x8

Incline DB curls
-3sets
30x12
-SuperSet-
-3sets
105x12

Leg Ext
200x12
-SuperSet
110x12

Then some Low-Intensity Cardio for 25min :D

I have abbs and a little HIIT on the menu for 2maro. I figure I'll do 10min HIIT then 10-15min of Low Intensity. I can't do anymore than 10 of HIIT :sad:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tonight Im doing another full Body-Workout and will end it with DB walking lunges :D

I couldn't help it......I threw 2TBS Veg. Glycerine into a 1 liter bottle along with 2 scoops Cold Fusion. I slammed that biotch and am going to head to the gym in a few.

I was really really really dehydrated yesterday I only got down ~3liters of water, and monday was about the same. Weight was at 176 :jaw: I had zero, I mean zero vascularity and i looked terrible. So far 2day I've gotten down well over a gallon and am stil chuggin along. Vascularity is comming back nicley

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a tbsp of glycerine with about 5g bcaa, glutamine, taurine, in 20oz water, wasn't too bad

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it's not bad at all. Workout was pretty good strength was up but I'll credit that to MMv2/M1D not the "anabolic mix" :D

Weight was ~184 before the gym. My buddy, who I haven't seen in 2 weeks, said my abs look alot better and that he can see the splits up top. He also added I overall look leaner but dont have much vascularity. Then I told him about the no carbs :lol:

He also added how much less fat I had on my lower abs. All I can says is LipoBURN :cool: I also think the glycerine/cold fusion combo helped my abs "pop"....maybe idk yet

Workout Routine

Flat DB bench Machine
100x12
100x12
100x11
-SuperSet-
Underhand Grip Pull Down
130x12
130x12
130x10

Incline DB Curls (I love these :twisted: )
35x10
35x11 :think:
35x10
-Superset-
Double V-Grip Pushdown
100x15
120x12
140x10

Side DB laterals
30x10
30x9
20x15

Fly Machine
60x30 talk about burn

Then 30min Walking on the tredmill

I can't wait for the carb-up friday night. Im not leaving until March 1st now. I was suppose to leave 2maro morning. O'well. I'll def take pictures saturday morning after some good carbs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried that anabolic mix precardio, it definitely reduced how much I sweated, but kind of left me feeling "icky" for lack of a better word.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Looking good DW, what schools are you checking out?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight this morning was 178. It's sad to say but I've been living off Syntha-6 shakes made with water and Heavy Whipping Cream. I'll take my fiber also. Only solid meals are in the morning and before bed. I drink 6 egg yolks and choke down scrambled eggs whites with cheese and salsa.

I've probably been getting ~2,250-2,500 cals/day. I ran out of 85/15 ground beef and I can't get the chicken down....blah I hate it just doesn't taste good no matter what I do to it. I guess I spoiled myself with the philly cheese steak like dish I was making.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of supps thus far

Here's what Ive noticed with the supps

MMv2/M1D stack
Im leaning out and losing fat while pushing more weight in the gym. Libido is waaaaay up This is the only wrench I threw into the mix that would cause this. Doesn't get much better than that

LipoBURN
Awesome stuff. Its the only topical fat burner I have ever used and I am truly impressed. You guys will really be able to tell the difference when I post up my pics 2maro.

Cold Fusion
I really like the taste. I love the fact that it only has the stuff I want in a pre-workout drink.
1.) No caffeine
2.) creatine, taurine, leucine, aakg, beta-alanine

I'll post pictures & measurements 2maro morning. I'll let them do most of the talking :)

danman123

danman123

Awards
MMV2 is pretty awesome stuff. the libido boost is out of control, the agression is pretty serious too

danman123

danman123

Awards
yeah def makes alot of sense. im pretty laid back myself, i was going to mention my moods been way up too. your logs looking pretty good keep it up

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Update

Guys I can't stress how sad I am. My wife let my little brother take our camera, since it's a 2 in 1, to his skateboard expo last night. I have no camera to take final pictures with :frustrate: I do have measurements. I'll def take some pictures when I get home. Again guys Im sooooo sorry, this somewhat defeats the whole purpose of why I started this log.

Measurements 1/28/08

Waist: 33"
Chest: 44"
Arms held straight out to the side, cold,unflexd
Right Bicep:14.5"
Left Bicep: 14.5"
Right Thigh: 24.5"
Left Thigh: 24.25"
3" above knee
Right: ~21"
Left: 21"

Measurements 2/8/08

Waist: 32.5" (-.5")
Chest: 43" (-1")
Right Bicep: 14.5"
Left Bicep: 14.5"
Right Knee: 22" (+1")
Left Knee: 21.75" (+.75")

Meaurements 3/1/08

Waist: <32" (just over -1")
Chest: 42.75" (-1.25")
Right Bicep: <14.5" (minimal lost)
Left Bicep: <14.5" (minimal lost)
Right Knee: 21.5 (+.5")
Left Knee: 21.5 (+.5")
Right Thigh: 24" (-.5")
Left Thigh: 24" (-.25")

Weight: 178lbs (-12lbs)

From looking at those numbers I'd say thats a cut well done :cool: Again I really wish I had the pics to upload. I look pretty good this morning. I had some solid carbs last night and this morning that have really filled me out.

Total cut numbers I lost 3.5" off my waist and ~22lbs(since 12/16/07). I think I started at just around 35" waist with all the TST/Mono bloat :donut: Everything else was within .5" of where it started and some how my leg sweeps got bigger :think:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Time to eat like a champion sir! The carbs missed you, as I'm sure you missed them. :) Good job on the cut though, 3.5" and 22lb is awsome.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
i am looking at ur pics and day 1 to day 12 nice man good progress!

so i see your prefer slow pace cardio for around 30-45min?
you believe thats better, because i can't decide what is from everything i read lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So whats ur goals now playboy?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So whats ur goals now playboy?
Well after looking at this realistically. I am going to do a modified carb diet thru this season. I'll eat 25gr carbs with breakfast and pre-workout then 50-75gr post workout. I weigh 190lbs right now so I'd like to eat right around 3,000cals and maintaine where Im and maybe lose a little fat but if not Im fine with the way I am. Here's a list of the new supps once I start PCT (~10days :think:)

LG Science
Formadrol
pSARM (pumpd to get back on :D)
Cold Fusion
LipoBURN

Other
low-dose Torem
pGH (25ml morning & night game days, morning & ~3hrs pre w/o)
Cortisol Control Product (maybe Retain 2)
USPLabs Recreate

Staple Bulk Powders
ALCAR
Creatine Mono
Glutamine
BCAA
Taurine

Ok so alot of ramble, lol......

New Goal
-Maintaine @ 190lbs until mid-may. Possibley lose a small amount of BodyFat in the process. Hit over .500 and steal over 40 bases for the season so I can get drafted in the top 15rounds, sign a 6 figure deal with no less than $250,000 signing bonus :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Workout Logs 540
BMW4Life Workout Logs 5
MFTrainz Weight Loss 52
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 167