The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was a rubber glove. We were blowing them up like a balloon and playing with them. the world is a different place with kids.

I've still got plenty around the waist. I measured today, 36" at actual where I generally wear my pants, 37 at belly button, and around 35 at narrowest, about 1 1/2 inches above belly button. i'm right inbetween 32 + 34 pants, where 34 "dress cut" fits right, and 32 "relaxed cut" fits right.
I think im just under 33" at my belly button. Thats all I measured. I could probably fit into some 30 or 32 but my ass and thighs dont allow that. So I thug some 34's lol.

Yea I know what you mean with the rubber glove. The other day me and the little guy played for about an hour with empyt paper towel rolls.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just cheated a little. I had some turkey with a little gravy (totally fine) but had abuot a 1/3 cup serving of stuffing and 1 fat slice of sugar free choclate pie. Not the worst thing but def not the best. I popped 3 Slin before I ate dinner than 1 AP before the pie. Im feeling pretty damn pumpd' right now.

Can't wait for breakfast 2maro :food:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Well just cheated a little. I had some turkey with a little gravy (totally fine) but had abuot a 1/3 cup serving of stuffing and 1 fat slice of sugar free choclate pie. Not the worst thing but def not the best. I popped 3 Slin before I ate dinner than 1 AP before the pie. Im feeling pretty damn pumpd' right now.

Can't wait for breakfast 2maro :food:

So consider it part of your carb up then and forget about it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breakfast was amazing. 4 pancakes, 2 eggs, 4 peices wheat toast, and 3 sausage patties. Washed it all down with a tall glass of OJ. I got to work and had a supreme bar, yea I know not that great for me. Rest of the day will be shakes in soy milk. Then I'll probably have a few beers during the game 2nite. Then back on board 2maro. Fasted ab work with 45min cardio :D

I think im going to do H.I.I.T cardio after training. Crying Emo got me thinking and I decided to go ahead and do it.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Remeber for refeeds (always tweak until optimal):

The number of carbs you can handle is 8-10 X Your LBM weight in Kilo's

So say you're LBM is 160 LB's. 160/2.2 = 72

72 X 8-10 = 576 - 720. The average of that being 648, but i'd take the higher end estimate because your already relatively low BF.

So 720 carbs in 24 hours. Say you eat from 7 AM until 9 PM. In 14 hours, at a meal every 3 hours, that would be 4.6 meals, but more likely 5-6 meals. If you eat one more meal the next day, you're looking at around a total of 6-7 meals in 24 hours.

720 / 6 = 120 carbs per meal
720 / 7 = 102 carbs per meal

All those calories do nothing for your energy, so you need some fats and protein obviously. 720 x 4 = 2800 calories that cannot be stored as fat. Another 3000 calories or so are required for maintenance... If you get too full you could eat a measly 1500 calories, BUT WAIT, there is a formula that says fat can only released 31 calories per LB of fat per day at a normal metabolic rate. (not counting stims and cardio). So that means with 20 LB's of fat, you can only shave off 600 from maintenance before worrying about LBM being lost. So you should probably eat at least 2400 cals on top of your 2800. That means you'll have about 5-6 meals of 844-1020 calories for EACH meal.

That's roughly 5200 calories MINIMUM, and you've gained 0 fat, you've actually lost fat, but have supercompensated and filled your glycogen stores past 100% capacity.

Lyle Mcdonald suggests that supercompensation is only possible (adding even more carbs in) if you start your load immediately PWO after a glycogen depleting intense full body WO.

Just food for thought... no pun intended.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Emo, your amazeing! I'm not eating close to that on sundays. Im doing maybe 300gr carbs and its only over like 8hours max. I'll really think about bumping it up next sunday.

I'll probably top out at ~500gr in 12 hours or so. I do get about 65gr each day from WMS, think that would effect the load on sunday?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Emo, your amazeing! I'm not eating close to that on sundays. Im doing maybe 300gr carbs and its only over like 8hours max. I'll really think about bumping it up next sunday.

I'll probably top out at ~500gr in 12 hours or so. I do get about 65gr each day from WMS, think that would effect the load on sunday?
Again, though, it's got to be tweaked I'm sure.

I think it's better to eat meals that are slightly smaller, with less time in between. I was trying to do 200 carb meals, and it was too much. Dropping it to 120 carbs per meal made it a breeze, my body handled it easier, and I'm sure was a more optimum refeed.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, though, it's got to be tweaked I'm sure.

I think it's better to eat meals that are slightly smaller, with less time in between. I was trying to do 200 carb meals, and it was too much. Dropping it to 120 carbs per meal made it a breeze, my body handled it easier, and I'm sure was a more optimum refeed.
Hrm, yea say if I did 5; 100gr meals every 2 hours.

Should work out perfect :thumbsup:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Hrm, yea say if I did 5; 100gr meals every 2 hours.

Should work out perfect :thumbsup:
Are you still doing 2 a week, or 1 every 4 days?

Aren't you the baseball player? I figured you'd be doing alot of cardio also.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still doing 2 a week, or 1 every 4 days?

Aren't you the baseball player? I figured you'd be doing alot of cardio also.
Nah, im worse than a woman when it comes to changeing my mind with the diet,lol.

I do 60gr WMS around my workout Mon-Sat, and then a small carb load sunday morning. I can see myself getting a little flat thursday and friday.

Yes I play baseball. I really should be doing HIIT like you suggested but I hate running. 2day I do start HIIT post workout a few days/week. Help burn a little more fat and get into shape so i can run more than 90ft at a time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh....I was running late and was just gonna sip on 50gr WMS during my workout. Terrible Idea! My stomach felt terrible the whole time. It was also the last of my WMS :sad:

What do you guys think of doing 1/2cup oats (25gr carbs) about an hour before I workout? Then another 1/2cup ~20min after my post workout shake?

Chest
Flat BB Bench
230x8
240x8
280x4

Incline
230x8
240x8
185x15

Fly Machine
13x8
10x10
8x12

Seated Dips
3sets of stack

Low Cable Flys
50x8
30x20

I can see some new veins curing my workout :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you just trying for glycogen replenishment? maybe 25g oats plus a banana post workout? I'm a fan of the mixed carbs pwo

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy 2-3 bunches a week. I can easily eat 3 in a day when I work from home, and the kids eat em too

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy 2-3 bunches a week. I can easily eat 3 in a day when I work from home, and the kids eat em too
They're haveing a banana eating contest over on the other fourm for free CL BLACK HOLE,lol.

It seems like the carbs that use to bloat me the worst now are the easiest on mt stomach and I actually feel super full (muscle).

Not saying banana's were bad b4 but the sugar should do me good. Plus never hurts eating whole foods. I haven't had any stove top oats since I started this diet, only instant. I miss oatmeal, I'll pick up some naner's and oats 2maro morning.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually eat a full cup of oats in my preworkout shake, its a habit for me with pslin and since ive stopped pslin I still like that much...lol prob gonna make me fat if im not carefull.

I always just blend up my oats first then add the milk and powder. alot faster way of getting em in then trying to eat them cooked and all inflated.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're haveing a banana eating contest over on the other fourm for free CL BLACK HOLE,lol.

It seems like the carbs that use to bloat me the worst now are the easiest on mt stomach and I actually feel super full (muscle).

Not saying banana's were bad b4 but the sugar should do me good. Plus never hurts eating whole foods. I haven't had any stove top oats since I started this diet, only instant. I miss oatmeal, I'll pick up some naner's and oats 2maro morning.
Id get "old fashion oats" instead of "instant" or "one minute" oats, supposed to be lower GI.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id get "old fashion oats" instead of "instant" or "one minute" oats, supposed to be lower GI.
Yea the big fat oat's, 5 minute ones :thumbsup:

I had a few packets of that "weight control" instant oats during my carb up somtimes. When i dont really feel like makeing a shake or anything. There's like 15gr protein in 2 packets.

I ate close to 2 cups (old fashion) when I was bulking for breakfast. I enjoy just eating them plain actually,lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No cardio this morning.

Hit back 2day.

Barebell Rows
115x30
135x20
185x15
225x10

Neutral Grip Pull Down
150x12
150x12
150x11
150x10

Straight Arm Pull Down
8x20
9x18
10x15
11x12

Barebell Shrugs
135x20
225x10
315x6
225x10
135x20

Then 15 min's H.I.I.T on the tredmill. Man cardio goes by real fast this way. I walked for about 2min the it was run @ 9 for 1min, then walk at 3 for a min......

I'll prolly go HIIT 3days/week now and the other just walk for 15min after cardio

I did 1/2cup oats ~1hr pre workout and just ate a banana and am about to eat my 1/2 cup oats. :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made the low carb cheese cake better!!!!!
All I did was add come 1scoop Calcium Cassientate (sp?) unflavored protein. It gave that hint of "fake" flavor down a notch, and made the cake fluffier. It now fits into the perfect ratio for the AD diet.

Total's
Fat: 96gr
Carbs: 18gr
-all from reduced fat cream cheese
Protein: 83gr

I havent had the baked product but I was eating alot of the mixture. I went old school and lick'd off the beaters :D Damn was it good.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cheese cake is better as the pre-baked version :sad: Actually its damn good and I'll make another batch 2maro to snack on from time to time

O and so I can vent to you guys, because I know you all care so much :D

I had an online paper due my midnight 2nite that i just found out @ ~8:30pm. The paper is worth 5% of my grade. The teacher didn't put the due date in last weeks notification just a "your paper will be due next week" I re-checkd 4 times and it gives no due date just the above message.

Seeing that all assignments are due the following saturday by Midnight, thats what I assumed. Also are last paper was do on a satuday at midnight.

I e-mail'd the teacher and see pretty much said tough luck and I should have recheck'd the online page more often because she posted sunday night that it was due tuesday. ****in skanks (from "my new haircut" on youtube) Well I finished in about 1.5 hours. I hope I got atleast a 2.0.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
The cheese cake is better as the pre-baked version :sad: Actually its damn good and I'll make another batch 2maro to snack on from time to time

I had an online paper due my midnight 2nite that i just found out @ ~8:30pm. The paper is worth 5% of my grade. The teacher didn't put the due date in last weeks notification just a "your paper will be due next week" I re-checkd 4 times and it gives no due date just the above message.

Seeing that all assignments are due the following saturday by Midnight, thats what I assumed. Also are last paper was do on a satuday at midnight.

I e-mail'd the teacher and see pretty much said tough luck and I should have recheck'd the online page more often because she posted sunday night that it was due tuesday. ****in skanks (from "my new haircut" on youtube) Well I finished in about 1.5 hours. I hope I got atleast a 2.0.
Good luck dude, my wife has decided to go back to college and she has a teacher that's made out of the same mold. Doesn't tell them anything, just makes them search for everything, even due dates. We stayed up taking an online test last Sunday till midnight because of this.

Also, post the recipe for the cheesecake. Sounds good.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck dude, my wife has decided to go back to college and she has a teacher that's made out of the same mold. Doesn't tell them anything, just makes them search for everything, even due dates. We stayed up taking an online test last Sunday till midnight because of this.

Also, post the recipe for the cheesecake. Sounds good.
Here's the recipe. I had a peice this morning and maybe I just needed to let it sit a little longer because it was better this morning.

-2,8oz. Packets 1/3 fat cream cheese
-1cup Splenda
-3-4 egg whites
-1t vanilla
-1scoop flavorless protein (I think egg would work the best)
The Cal. Cas. sucked up all the moisture and Next time I make it i'll get some pasturized eggs & just eat the mix

I cookd on 350 for 40minutes. Put it in the fridge and try to let it sit over night.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I didn't do cardio again this morning. My class got cancled so inturn so did cardio. I'm not going to lift today either. Training back and HIIT really killed me.

After baseball practice I'll get in 20mins of HIIT later tonight and then back on track 2maro morning with 45min fasted cardio and abs.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well no cardio @ the gym 2nite. A usual 15 minute drive was turned into an hour drive. Weather is terrible so I shovled for about a total of 1hr. Split into 3 or 4 intervals.

I hope the gym is open 2maro morning. Most everything closed down today about 6. We're suppose to get 15" of snow between now, 7pm and 7am 2maro. Just so everyone knows we have to have close to a foot outside already.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yuck. I think you need to hurry up on a move southward. Low of 68 today, high of 84 I think.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally DW!!! I feel better my friend!!! Im back on that diet tomorrow and ima get lean like i want! Ive got some school work due myself! lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea Im working on it Easy. I have a "tour" of schools down south as soon as our seasons over. Makin my way to NC, SC, Tenn, Kentucky, GA, and last but not least FL. I set aside 2 weeks so it should be fun. Just wish it was before the season so I could get outta this cold ass weather,lol.

Clipse, thats great news!!!!! I'll race you to 8% hows that sound ,lol?

I started MMV2 and M1-D this morning. I know I said I wansn't going to but some things "happend" to allow me to take it, so watch out :twisted:

I did Abs and cardio this morning. Not the whole 45 min but I got in 20. Time and conditions didn't allow for any more :sad: I wont be able to lift tonight either but I'll get back to the gym to get in a 30-45 min sessions of Low Intensity Cardio.

Ab Work
-Giant Set's, 3 sets total
Leg Lifts
BW @ 20,20,16
Lat Pull Down Crunches
70 @ 15,13,12
Side Rasies (obliques)
10 @ 12,12,11
Back Hyper Extentions
BW @ 12,11,10

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll post some updates 2maro morning. Well its official I am down another belt loop!!! I'm almost down to the homemade hole I had to make a while back for fitting comfortably. Give me 10 more days and Im sure I'll be there.

Get a reference point from when the MMV2 and M1-D started.

I stopped the pSARM, only because I'm gonna need them bad boys for p.c.t

I feel flat and bloated this morning. I think I've been taking in alot of sodium lately and ontop of that a diet like this needs as much water as possible. I think all the activity in the past few days really wiped out glycogen. Baseball practice has been intese these last few days. Yesterday we had to do 4 trips around the diamond (base paths) of lunges. Then 10 more trips around around them sprinting to one base then walking to the next then sprinting, etc.... Then to end practice 10 laps around the indoor field. Then my upper body gets a good workout swinging 31oz for about 1.5hrs.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I Yesterday we had to do 4 trips around the diamond (base paths) of lunges. Then 10 more trips around around them sprinting to one base then walking to the next then sprinting, etc.... Then to end practice 10 laps around the indoor field. Then my upper body gets a good workout swinging 31oz for about 1.5hrs.
damn.

college sounds fun.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha lets do it! We got Jacobs thermo comin so lets see whats up!!!

Lookin good lookin good! I hate waking up flat, total mind killer for me, but ya gotta give some to get some! Get lean with some flat here n there, ill take it hell ya!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it just hit me why i look'd the way I do 2day. I killed some of that cheese cake 2day and ate some almonds with them. Whenever i have almonds I bloat up (mild nut&,milk allergy) put them together and you get a bloated, flat looking DW.

I will start the new Thermo from USP Labs as soon as it get's here. So here is the new run down of Supps

LG Science
-Methyl Masterdrol V2: 3caps/day
-Methyl 1-D: 4caps/day. 2am/2pm
-Recepter: 3caps/day
-Speed: 2-3caps 2-3x's/day
-Cold Fusion:1-2scoops Pre-Workout
-LipoBurn: 4pumps pre fasted cardio & later in the day
-Transform: 3caps before fasted cardio

Other Supps
-USPLabs Anabolic Pump: 1cap (pre & post workout)
-USPLabs Thermo (when it gets here)
-USPLabs Super-CissusRX: 1cap am&pm
-NP ECGC caps: 2caps 2x's/day
-NOW 7-Keto: 100mg 2x's/day, 50-75mg before bed
-NOW Fish Oil: 10caps thru the day
-NOW Digestive Enzymes: 1tab w/ each meal

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Measurements from 1/28/08

Waist: 33"
Chest: 44"
Arms held straight out to the side, cold,unflexd
Right Bicep:14.5"
Left Bicep: 14.5"
Right Thigh: 24.5"
Left Thigh: 24.25"
3" above knee
Right: ~21"
Left: 21"

New Measurements 2/8/08

Waist: 32.5" (-.5")
Chest: 43" (-1")
Right Bicep: 14.5"
Left Bicep: 14.5"
Right Knee: 22" (+1")
Left Knee: 21.75" (+.75")

I think my legs are stil holding fluid from the intense baseball workout, maybe not. They look pretty normal....

Weight
Clothes on: 186
Naked: 183

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established

Are you taking an online class? I hate those with a passion. I think I just need a teacher giving me a lecture face to face in order to get motivated.

I'm going to have to try one of these cheesecakes that you've been talking about for so long. Last weekend I baked my girlfriend a red velvet cake from scratch for her birthday and I must say that it was delectable. Not fit for a low carb day like the cheesecake though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea i have 2 online classes and I probably wont do it again.

Carb load was ok this weekend. Me and the family went to grandma and grandpa's this weekend so the sources of carbs weren't the best but damn.....did they taste good.

I got some better carbs in after we got home early this afternoon, my carb load was about 24hr total. 6pm sat-6pm sunday. I prolly got down ~500gr carbs. I feel real full tonight and a little bloated because I may have had 20oz water total before I got home 2day. I was cramping up last night pretty badly.

I put in a mini Nutra Order because i just paid off the CC, only $60 :woohoo:
Coleus Forskholii (20%) (30 grams)
Reset AD (60 capsules)
TEA-GCG™ (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps)
Acetyl L-Carnitine (200 grams)

I will probably throw in the 1.5gr ALCAR before fasted cardio and before workouts.

I need the Rest-AD. Im popping up to 7-9 Speed/day :jaw: 4-5 caps/day kicked my ass 4weeks ago. Im a stim junkie, once I start I can't stop.

3 more weeks!!!! Man it has flew by, time to get shredded. I feel like im right at that sticky point, the calm before the storm,lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude......you really need to stop rubbing it in, seriously.......seriously :sad:

HAHA man thats awesome. K easy, you want to race to 200lbs @ sub10~11% bodyfat?
thats a good ways off for me still :) at least 15 more pounds of lean mass to hit there, if not more. i'm more looking for 10% @ 185

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good ways off for me still :) at least 15 more pounds of lean mass to hit there, if not more. i'm more looking for 10% @ 185
Gotcha, im probably sitting at what your goal is.
Mine is 200lbs @ sub10%BF then cruise from there.

Roid Rage, yes sir and its dirt cheap over at NP, 12.99 for how every many grams that was. Its a little over 3months worth but I need to get a scale to measure out an acc. dose. Dont want to take in too much :dump:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good lookin good! I got jacobs nice little package today!! Wooohooo!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Workout Logs 540
BMW4Life Workout Logs 5
MFTrainz Weight Loss 52
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 167