The Last Apocalypse of Winter Mass-1Andro style(Sponsored)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Chest
BB 135,185,225,245
incline machine 4 sets
machine flies 4 sets

Cable pressdowns 3 sets
dips 3 sets
seated DB lifts 4 sets

15 min cardio

Good pump going on today not much for strength though. Felt weak at first then it got better. I have like one or 2 more days on the 1 andro then I am done ,.
All good things must come to a end...You've done a great job on this log!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Its all good I am tired of writing my workouts out everyday! lol:laugh:
that's what gives me incentive to push - i can't have someone be all like "why didn't you push yourself this week?" guess we're all different though.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I really find no difference in the workouts I log as opposed to the ones I don't. Sometimes the unlogged ones are even better because I'm not pausing to type sets into my blackberry.

Good work H-man.. You still chillin around 188? I noticed a decent drop in weight the first few days after the cycle ended, but it was likely do to decrease in carb consumption (about 400 to 500 - down to 100 to 120).

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Back and bis

Rows 4 sets
pull ups 4 sets of 10
reverse grip narrow pulldowns 3 sets
some high pull down machine 4 sets
Shrugs 5 sets

Ez bar curls 4 sets
db curls 5 sets

The pump was ridiculous and I looked rather large today. Forearms were looking very vascular. The pump in my bis was almost too much i had to stop short because I could no longer rep out any weights. Some also told me that I looked alot bigger today especially in my arms so that was cool. weight still sitting at 187-190

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Back and bis

The pump was ridiculous and I looked rather large today. Forearms were looking very vascular. The pump in my bis was almost too much i had to stop short because I could no longer rep out any weights. Some also told me that I looked alot bigger today especially in my arms so that was cool. weight still sitting at 187-190
i've gotten those before! sometimes when i do weighted chins, i just want to stop working out because the pump is that painful.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not giving my update yet. The cycle is over and I will be giving my final review. I have been super busy and working like I was in a chain gang. Will update as soon as I get some time to do. It should be in the next day or maybe later tonight. Sorry again

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited for the final review man!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Final review posted on first page on post 2. Pics will be up later tonight or tomorrow.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

Again i would like to apologize for my late update. I have been super swamped with school, working and life in general. so again sorry for that!

Mass gains: 7-10 lean pounds(lost some fat in the process so not positive on the gains)

Strength gains: Good

Libido: great as usual

Lethargy: This popped up more so in the beginning then tapered off, and wasn't ever too bad.

Sides:eek:nly side was back pumps,and they stopped after the first 2-3 weeks.

Overall a very good product. If you are looking for something that will give great strength increases, and add lean body mass then this is great product. The one thing I really like about it is that it isn't methylated. Strength was throught the roof in the beginning then tapered off, but I still got some great increases.If I was too do it again wich I probably will. i would stack it with the 4ad and start at 400mgs for the first week then increase 100 the next week and so on.This is a great product for some one new to the hormone game as well. I would have liked a couple more pounds, but I always have a very hard time gaining alot anyway. Thanks again AMS fo l;etting me try this product. I had a great time! After pics will be up shortly.
Nice review Hman. Appreciate you taking the time to finish the log too. Life gets in the way sometimes!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice final review. i'm a big fan of the non methyls too :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet final review bud! Glad to see you made some awesome gains!

Lookn forward to the pics!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn leaner man!

Michaelin1833

getting pretty jacked son. alot bigger since i left the states. my shipment has already been sent so i am going to make a post when it gets here . i was thinking though dont you think i should get a test booster for PCT. and i was lookin at some other posts i think i am going to run the Epi with the Tren get back at me son

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just thought i would give a update as how things are going. I am losing body fat and strebngth is still going up. I am weighing at a bout 184 in the morning. I have lowered my carb and am cycling them somewhat. I am losing bdf at a nice slow rate which is good, but this hasn't affected my strength at all. i might actually be stronger than when on cycle.
Chest yesterday
flat bb-95(warmup)-25
135-15
185-10
225-10
245-8
265-7

inlcine db 65-10
75-10
85-10

then i did some machine flies, this workout was after staying up all night studying too. So i was pretty suprised.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow bro! Youre a strong mofo!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its surfing season...so theres some cardio right there! :thumbsup:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its crazy cause the gulfside never gets any surf right now until hurricane season and we have had surf for the last 3 weeks solid:scared: I am not sure what is going on but i like it. It must be some weird phenom. i have a feeling we might get some serious hurricanes this year.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a really good cardio workout from surfing unless it is hyuuuge and I feel like I am paddling for my life. Otherwise, there seems to be too much sitting around waiting for a wave for it to be a good cardio workout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the waves are nutz over here! So plenty of paddling:spankme:

Plus I'm still a newb. So I have to work harder.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a really good cardio workout from surfing unless it is hyuuuge and I feel like I am paddling for my life. Otherwise, there seems to be too much sitting around waiting for a wave for it to be a good cardio workout.
Yeah that or a good solid day but its windswell. When that happens they are so close together it just kills you because you are duckdiving and getting wrtecked by each wave. Unfortunately that the majority of days we get. We don't get alot of groundswell like you guys in cali:rant:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry Im not hip to surfing lingo

but my long time surfer buddies check some website for surf reports.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Im not hip to surfing lingo

but my long time surfer buddies check some website for surf reports.
Sorry let me put it in laymans terms, What beach do you go to? Cocoa, melbourne, sebastian, satellite, 2nd light? those are all the main ones around you

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ponce inlet - SHARK CAPITOL OF THE WORLD!!