The Last Apocalypse of Winter Mass-1Andro style(Sponsored)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I will...back w/o today!! I will not go up into those numbers anymore but, the effects are still felt. You young studs just keep pushing this old hulk!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Weight still about 184-185. Seem to be leaning still. I am very hard all the time(no homo) lol . I have definately put size on and I am sure i will put some more on too. I don't think I will train today. i just feel tired and worn out so some rest is in order. i have to go to dinner and take the lady out too.Libido has been sky high lately. too high actually. i am thinking about switching back to DC training to get some added size.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should camp out in the gym 24/7 and just lift weights for like two weeks straight, whilst taking massive doses of 1-AD and see what happens.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I think you should camp out in the gym 24/7 and just lift weights for like two weeks straight, whilst taking massive doses of 1-AD and see what happens.
Don't put ideas in my head:firedevil:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Errr 1-Andro I mean. You know what I meant, hollaaaaaa

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LOL... Hman is sleeping on the benches and sh*t... he has a tent in the middle of the cable crosses, and a barrel of 1 andro...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
LOL... Hman is sleeping on the benches and sh*t... he has a tent in the middle of the cable crosses, and a barrel of 1 andro...
Haha I could see myself passed out on abb balls or falling a sleep on the cardio bikes. Taking 1-andro shots. lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss your avi hman :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf? that sucks man

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's wrong with NC-17??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know what would be funny? If I made your old avi my new one :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to get a nasty, fat dude to hold a sign that says "Irish Cannon" and make that my avi.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Weight was 182.5 this morning and it is staying that way it seems. I am not sure how this is happening. i have been stuffing down the food and even eating some cheat food for extra cals, but to no avail. I was supposed to do shoulders the other day but I didn't feel like it. i am no going to do them on my chest day from now on. i used to do chest and tris on mon and then do shoulders later about thurs. Now i will do chest and shoulders on mon and hava dedicated arm day later in the week. I think I will be switching to DC training later maybe next week. i want more size right now and that training is the easiest way to build muscle mass fast. imo

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do chest/shoulders same day and just switch the order each week. The second muscle in the order always suffers a little from pounding the first but, it works out if you keep shuffling them. Looking good H!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that sounds awesome but whats important is my test levels raised 10 Quagmuire points when I saw your new avi

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So just got back from my workout and it was draining as hell. My shoulder was hurting real bad today. Let me explain my situation a little first. My shoulders feel diff than all the other muscle when I work them out. It is almost and sometimes is painful. The left one is significantly worse. It feels like a combination of a real bad sharp pump, apinched nerve, and joint pain. I can't really tell what exactly it is its weird. Anyways today was real bad. I powered through and finished the workout but it was painful. I decided to go light on the shoulders. To make sure I didn't mess anything up. Let me know what you guys think ok?

Chest/Shoulders

incline DB 40-15,85-10,90-10,95-10
incline DB flies 30-15,40-12,40-12
incline chest machine 140-10,120-10,100-15

(By this time shoulder was killing me)

shoulder DB presses 50-10,50-10,50-10
side raise machine 80-10,80-10,80-10
front raises DB 20-10,20-10,20-10
upright rows 50-15,60-15,70-15

And thats all folks serious pump going on all workout.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So just got back from my workout and it was draining as hell. My shoulder was hurting real bad today. Let me explain my situation a little first. My shoulders feel diff than all the other muscle when I work them out. It is almost and sometimes is painful. The left one is significantly worse. It feels like a combination of a real bad sharp pump, apinched nerve, and joint pain. I can't really tell what exactly it is its weird. Anyways today was real bad. I powered through and finished the workout but it was painful. I decided to go light on the shoulders. To make sure I didn't mess anything up. Let me know what you guys think ok?

Chest/Shoulders

incline DB 40-15,85-10,90-10,95-10
incline DB flies 30-15,40-12,40-12
incline chest machine 140-10,120-10,100-15

(By this time shoulder was killing me)

shoulder DB presses 50-10,50-10,50-10
side raise machine 80-10,80-10,80-10
front raises DB 20-10,20-10,20-10
upright rows 50-15,60-15,70-15

And thats all folks serious pump going on all workout.
Sounds like your rotator cuff.

You know man, I didn't really gain much weight on Mdrol... I think certain compounds affect people differently. Just because you didn't pack on 15 lbs on the scale doesn't mean the cycle is a wash, remember LBM is what counts.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your rotator cuff.

You know man, I didn't really gain much weight on Mdrol... I think certain compounds affect people differently. Just because you didn't pack on 15 lbs on the scale doesn't mean the cycle is a wash, remember LBM is what counts.
Yeah I know I am a extremly hard gainer anyways. But we will see what this last bottle does.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I have a similar problem with my left shoulder... but it doesn't hurt while I lift if I warm up properly.

My coach gave me some rotator cuff exercises that alleviate the pain completely when I do them regularly, but when I slack on those the pain comes back.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't lift without doing my rotator cuff routine. Time well spent for sure.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Weight was 182.5 this morning and it is staying that way it seems. I am not sure how this is happening. i have been stuffing down the food and even eating some cheat food for extra cals, but to no avail. I was supposed to do shoulders the other day but I didn't feel like it. i am no going to do them on my chest day from now on. i used to do chest and tris on mon and then do shoulders later about thurs. Now i will do chest and shoulders on mon and hava dedicated arm day later in the week. I think I will be switching to DC training later maybe next week. i want more size right now and that training is the easiest way to build muscle mass fast. imo
Doooooooo ittttttt! The delt stretches will also help your problem. You ever try Dante's rotator cuff stretch? It cures like 95% of shoulder issues. It's posted over at IM.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Doooooooo ittttttt! The delt stretches will also help your problem. You ever try Dante's rotator cuff stretch? It cures like 95% of shoulder issues. It's posted over at IM.
I knew you would like that Bass! i think i am going to have to jump on it again. I know that it will add size and thats what i need a little more of right now.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I knew you would like that Bass! i think i am going to have to jump on it again. I know that it will add size and thats what i need a little more of right now.
It will also increase vascularity, or at least it does for me. It's probably due to the hardcore and intense training. I get more and more vascular even when i'm natty training DC. When I did the usual 10-12 reps for 3 sets back in the day, I didn't put on nearly as much size, didn't gain ANYWHERE near as much strength, and vascularity didn't really change until I was "on" something. MASS is everything bro, lol. I'll probably keep bulking until I hit like 215 and then i'll drop some bf lol. But for now I just wanna get huuuuuuuuuuge!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No training tonight at all. i had a buddy that i have see i a while and hung out with him today. i also had a 2 beer but that shouldn't do too much damage. i probaly shouldn't have but sh1t happens.training commences tomorrow. Do anybody else just get sick of eating so damn much all the time. Anyways

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The eating is the hardest part of the equation I think.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
No training tonight at all. i had a buddy that i have see i a while and hung out with him today. i also had a 2 beer but that shouldn't do too much damage. i probaly shouldn't have but sh1t happens.training commences tomorrow. Do anybody else just get sick of eating so damn much all the time. Anyways
You're typing like those beers hit you kind of hard. :lol:

Couple here and there is all good. You're not on a methyl.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaa

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You're typing like those beers hit you kind of hard. :lol:

Couple here and there is all good. You're not on a methyl.
Haha yeah that looked kinda funny! I actually woke up at 187 this morning which is the highest i have been in the morning so far.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
drnk moor beer
Yeah I have been down that road before. I have a a few every so often, but nothing like earlier in college. I am sick of drinking and having it fukk up all my hard work. If i am gaining weight and then I go out drinking one night I will wake 5-7 pounds lighter because of the dehydration. I feel so much more full and my workouts are way better if I abstain.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have been down that road before. I have a a few every so often, but nothing like earlier in college. I am sick of drinking and having it fukk up all my hard work. If i am gaining weight and then I go out drinking one night I will wake 5-7 pounds lighter because of the dehydration. I feel so much more full and my workouts are way better if I abstain.
I feel you man. I'll dabble here and there... but unfortunately my personality is such that - I can't stop at one or two.. balls to the wall - so I usually abstain completely.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I feel you man. I'll dabble here and there... but unfortunately my personality is such that - I can't stop at one or two.. balls to the wall - so I usually abstain completely.
Well we are more alike than i thought. thats my problem, But I am getting so much better at it. When i am actually drinking though I can pretty much drink anybody under the table. Which is not so good. I start drinking and i get drunk then once i get to that point it seems like I can just keep going and I don't ever get more drunk its weird. My family has alot of alcoholic genes in it. My dad hasn't drank in like 15 years or somewhere around that. Just because of that reason he drinks and doesn't stop.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Well we are more alike than i thought. thats my problem, But I am getting so much better at it. When i am actually drinking though I can pretty much drink anybody under the table. Which is not so good. I start drinking and i get drunk then once i get to that point it seems like I can just keep going and I don't ever get more drunk its weird. My family has alot of alcoholic genes in it. My dad hasn't drank in like 15 years or somewhere around that. Just because of that reason he drinks and doesn't stop.
did you know that P.H's raises your tolerance to alcohol?:smokin:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
My pops is the same way... Had to talk him into quitting when I was still in college. I think he's still sticking to it, but we don't talk all too often.

Luckily for me, I'm also crazy stubborn... My stubborness > my alcoholic genes.... So its easy for me to stay away for the most part.

NYE this year, I started taking shots... ended up chugging a full bottle of red wine.. plus more drinks... Couldn't eat for a full day. Really am a total idiot, probably too fun loving for my own good.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
did you know that P.H's raises your tolerance to alcohol?:smokin:
That's funny. I thought I noticed the exact opposite effect.. Could just be because my tolerance is so low from only drinking a couple times a year.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my initial tolerance to reach a buzz is WAY lower given how rarely i drink now, but my overall tolerance is the same. I can go thru quite a lot and be functional :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of beer was it? Hint: There ARE wrong answers :lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I decided to do some squats today and see how the knee was feeling. I normal don't do squats because it feels like my knee is going to blow up on anything past like warm ups sets(even then sometimes). Today was not like that at all:dance: I took today really light just to see how it would feel.

Squats 135-15,155-10,185-10,205-8,225-4(don't laugh)

leg extensions 130-10,145-10,160-10,180-8

leg contractions 115-12,130-12,145-10,160-10

Tris

Before i actually did tris I did 3 sets of pressdowns to get warmed up in between sets of sqats.

Skullkrushers - bar(25lbs i think)-20, +20lbs-10,+20 more-10,+20 more-10,+10more-6 (I did closegrip presses directly following each set)

seated one arm ext 25-10,25-10,25-7 drop to 20-7(each arm separately)

Bench dips -12,+45-12,+45-12

One quick set of 15 of rope presdowns

Today was good workout. I can't wait till next week and see what kind of damage i can do with the squats. i had a great pump especially in the tris after those skullkrushers. i was kinda in a pissy mood today too. Once i got done at the gym i was fine. Libido is still up. Sometimes i think that my boys might finally be heading north but then it seems that its just in my head. They seem to be hanging pretty low right now. so thumbs up there. I still haven't upped the dose yet b/c it seems that something has been happening in the past day or 2. No hair shedding. I am not really too lethargic either. i have noticed that I can't get out of bed though. I have already slept through 2 classes so I need to get the hell up. The andro does make me want to sleep For-ev-er For-ev-er( that was for metro)