The Last Apocalypse of Winter Mass-1Andro style(Sponsored)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could also do both shallow and steep inclines
I agree with easy on this one (he probably stole it from me anyways :D). I prefer a 20 degree or so angle on my inclines. 45 degrees or more and I find that I'm incorporating delts too much.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I struggle with my chest alot...My torso is so long my chest just wont feel out , actually not sre if it ever will but, that wont stop me from str8t murder'n its ass every Mon..lol

tattoopierced1

When I started doing heavy db pullovers my upper chest really started to fill out

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I started doing heavy db pullovers my upper chest really started to fill out
i struggle working out at home with this, for some reason it always feels awkward. did them all the time when I was at a gym with a pullover machine

tattoopierced1

i struggle working out at home with this, for some reason it always feels awkward. did them all the time when I was at a gym with a pullover machine
I just lay on a flat bench with my shoulders, drop my hips below the bench and go at it. I've really noticed a huge difference in my upper chest doing these, and I regularly do various angles for chest presses/db flys/cable flys

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing stiff-arm pulldowns from the lat station is a nice substitute for these.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just lay on a flat bench with my shoulders, drop my hips below the bench and go at it. I've really noticed a huge difference in my upper chest doing these, and I regularly do various angles for chest presses/db flys/cable flys

hmm maybe thats my problem. I was starting with my head off the bench, so the weight is starting a good 6-8 inches below the bench.

tattoopierced1

hmm maybe thats my problem. I was starting with my head off the bench, so the weight is starting a good 6-8 inches below the bench.
I take the weight parallel to my head on the decent, going lower than that bothers my rotator cuffs

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info in here! Gettn some ideas for my next chest workout

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
When u perform these do u use 2 DB's or just one? Also how far do u take weight down? I would love to do these bt, every time I do I feel as If im working my back more tan chest any idea on how to fix it

tattoopierced1

When u perform these do u use 2 DB's or just one? Also how far do u take weight down? I would love to do these bt, every time I do I feel as If im working my back more tan chest any idea on how to fix it
1 db, and I take the weight down parallel with my head. The key is to keep your hips low. You will feel it a little bit in your back, but you should really feel it in your upper and middle chest area. You will want to keep a very slight bend in your elbows as well.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Great info guys! I forgot about these as well! I will have to incorporate these next workout. I remember last time I did these I didn't feel it in my chest like i should have. I have to start out with a real low weight to get the feel for it again.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gawd I luv your avi

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im in like flynn hman!..you guys are going to have a blast with 1-androsterone buddys!:cheers:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen slicks post but Androsterone is considered a pheramone (found in Arom-X). 1-Androsterone however is not.

thats correct, androsterone is a potent pheromone,and not 1-androsterone.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I had a kick ass workout! I have a last second date with a girl I have been trying to get with for a while so I have to run. I will update later tonight or tomorrow!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
howd the date go man?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
little late but i'm in.
yeah, how did the date go?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Update from yesterday

Date went great. I think I might actually stick around with this one for a bit. We seemed to hit it off great. We have alot in common and she is just down right gorgeous. I took her out to eat and then we went and played some pool and she is actually really good. i have a date with her this weekend she wants to go shooting so we will see how good she shoots. lol

Legs yesterday went real well too.
legs press(starting weight118) added one plate did ten reps then did ten reps while adding a plate on each side till I got to seven plates on each side.
leg extensions- 12 reps- 120-140-160-180
hamstring machine 12 reps-100,120,140,160
calves
Bis
EZ bar curls-60-12,70-10,80-10,90-10
dumbell curls-30-12,30-12,30-12
concetraqtion curls-20-12,20-12,
then finished on the machine curls started at fifty did ten reps then dropped to forty for 10 reps then dropped to 30 for 10 reps--this was one hand at a time
The pump was very strong after this.

I have noticed some lack of DOMS lately so I think that the Andro is helping out in this aspect.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like your recuperation has improved...Happy shooting:censored:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Update from yesterday

Date went great. I think I might actually stick around with this one for a bit. We seemed to hit it off great. We have alot in common and she is just down right gorgeous. I took her out to eat and then we went and played some pool and she is actually really good. i have a date with her this weekend she wants to go shooting so we will see how good she shoots. lol

Legs yesterday went real well too.
legs press(starting weight118) added one plate did ten reps then did ten reps while adding a plate on each side till I got to seven plates on each side.
calves
Bis
EZ bar curls-60-12,70-10,80-10,90-10
dumbell curls-30-12,30-12,30-12
concetraqtion curls-20-12,20-12,
then finished on the machine curls started at fifty did ten reps then dropped to forty for 10 reps then dropped to 30 for 10 reps--this was one hand at a time
The pump was very strong after this.

I have noticed some lack of DOMS lately so I think that the Andro is helping out in this aspect.
looking good hman!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your recuperation has improved...Happy shooting:censored:
Yeah I seem to be somewhat sore but not anywhere close to where i should normally be. It seems to be having a good effect that way. I also seem to be sleeping alot and find it harder to get up. The hunger seems to be going up as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lethargy maybe?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thats my guess any one have any ideas to combat this? Dhea maybe?
DHEA helped my lethargy out on my mdrol cycle. I think it helped a bit keeping the boys more normal as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like PP's Dermacrine myself but, plenty of other dhea sources...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dhea is worth a shot, its cheap enough at walmart

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lack of DOMS? push even harder!

nice log hman.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I seem to be somewhat sore but not anywhere close to where i should normally be. It seems to be having a good effect that way. I also seem to be sleeping alot and find it harder to get up. The hunger seems to be going up as well.
I'm having the same problem bro. Stay away from the stims as they will just increase cortisol levels and prevent you from gaining as much mass. Try some DHEA at 100mg/day and if no side effects appear such as bad acne or anything, and you're still lethargic, bump it up. For me I get bad chest/back acne and I NEVER break out on my chest, so I never use the stuff. It does work well though.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Were on the same page man... IMPOSSIBLE to get out of bed. :frustrate

I'll be dosing DHEA in the AM at 50mg to see how that goes.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
calves.
Damn hman, you got some strong ass legs bro!!! :bigeyes:
675 X 10 on the leg press ain't shabby at all!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Damn hman, you got some strong ass legs bro!!! :bigeyes:
675 X 10 on the leg press ain't shabby at all!!!
748 actually (14 plates +118) I didn't know that I was that strong either. 2 weeks ago I was only doing 10 plates.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some power Hman!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killn it! Glad to here you gettn your mack on bud!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Alright I am pretty damn sure I am feeling some effects now! I am pretty hard all the time(no homo). More hardness ,vacularity, better pumps, and strength is rising. I have a good feeling about this!:bigok:
Shoulders and tris

Db presses 40-15,55-10,65-10,70-10
lateral raises 20-12,25-10,30-7,drop to 25-8
front raises 20-10X3
cable tri pressdowns 50-60-70--ten times each
upright rows supersetted withskullchrushers supersetted withclose grip presses
60-10,70-10,80-10
one arm cable tri ext 20-10,17-10,17-10drop to12-8

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hman, are you dosing 6 e/d?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok H, looks good to go now...really want to see what this supplement can do.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont you love getting on some hormonal sh1t when you first start seeing someone :hammer:

...sucks when you come off tho - "are you not attracted to me anymore?" "why arent you humping me all the time now?"

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Lookn good man workouts are getting better and better this stuff is no joke it works!