Tbol

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Lowest does of T bol that will still show good results? This is on top of my TRT 75mg every 3 days. Along with 25mg Proviron ED.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Varies from person to person. Start low and see how it goes.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 50 mg daily for my test run in a few weeks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks at 40mg/day was good enough for me. That's on the low-mid range

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently taking 50mg daily along with 500mg of test e a week.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your progress been with 40mg ED?
I feel like the tbol was definitely a strength and pump boost. I should add that when I ran it I was also running tren and mast, at decent doses. So the combo to this day remains the best combo and most fun 6 weeks of a cycle I've ever had. But there was a noticeable drop off in the gym when the tbol ended. Can't say how the tbol did in terms of body comp, the combo was great and entire cycle in general. Great performance enhancer, could imagine at 60-80!!

Giants95

Awards
I feel like the tbol was definitely a strength and pump boost. I should add that when I ran it I was also running tren and mast, at decent doses. So the combo to this day remains the best combo and most fun 6 weeks of a cycle I've ever had. But there was a noticeable drop off in the gym when the tbol ended. Can't say how the tbol did in terms of body comp, the combo was great and entire cycle in general. Great performance enhancer, could imagine at 60-80!!
I agree with this. The pumps were definitely great and it produces slow steady strength increase. You should see some muscle hardening after the first week. Only downside for me was an increase in blood pressure after the 4th week