Cycle Review? Tbol or Var? Both?

somegreekdude

somegreekdude

Awards
Starting second cycle up this winter, hovering around 15% bf at 84kg and 5'10".

Will be running test-E @ 250 twice per week for 14 weeks, pinning Weds & Sun.

I've got 160 x 10mg Tbol, and 100 x 10mg Var.

I was thinking to use tbol from the start as a pre-load, dosing @ 40mg daily. So this would last 40 days, or just shy of 6 weeks (5.7 weeks).

I thought to then take a two week break from orals, then start on Var @ 40mg daily which would last 25 days, or 3.5 weeks.

Structured as:
Weeks 1-6: Tbol @ 40mg
Weeks 6-8: No orals
Weeks 8-11: Var @ 40mg
Weels 11-14: No orals, just continue with test-E until PCT.

Is this a good plan? I'm thinking that the Var cycle is short, maybe I could run both at the same time at lower doses? 20mg and 20mg each?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why not higher test and no orals? Or maybe either of the orals for the last 4-6 weeks, or timed so that you'll have the androgen load from the oral while the test clears. So weeks 12/14-17. That setup you laid out with the orals is weird to me and the 2 week break won't really do anything safety/health wise.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats a lot of orals...a 2 week break isn't going to do anything as far as health. I like the 500 test but I would save one of the 2 orals at the back end of thr cycle. I'm assuming this is a cut?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats a lot of orals...a 2 week break isn't going to do anything as far as health. I like the 500 test but I would save one of the 2 orals at the back end of thr cycle. I'm assuming this is a cut?
Oh right, that's 500 mg a week of test, that's plenty. I read it as 250 mg split in to two pins a week, that's why I said why not more test.

OP i think the 500 mg test a week by itself would be plenty for your second cycle.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's never wise to run two New Compounds in a cycle...if things start to go sideways, it's hard to determine what's causing it..
Oral combos are great..but I always recommend running them separately to see how you respond before combining them....
I firmly believe the second cycle should be Test Only, but at a higher dose..pulling bloods to see how you're responding..
Say 600-750....most need a little to No AI at 500mgs of Test, but at 700mgs,most DO need one..
This way..down the road with multiple Compounds being ran, you know when and AI is needed with a higher Test...
But,if you're Hell Bent on running an Oral..
I'd run the Tbol at 40 to 50mgs the last 3 to 4 weeks..
Just a thought..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What do you think is gonna happen taking 2 weeks off orals, I can tell you that nothing health wise will improve, honestly it's a poorly planned cycle. If your dead set on using orals I would take them both togther 30-40mg each the final 6 weeks of the cycle overlapping your last test pin by 2-3 weeks. If you need a "Kickstart:/" grab a bottle of test prop and pin 50mg a day the first week alongside your test e

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's never wise to run two New Compounds in a cycle...if things start to go sideways, it's hard to determine what's causing it..
Oral combos are great..but I always recommend running them separately to see how you respond before combining them....
I firmly believe the second cycle should be Test Only, but at a higher dose..pulling bloods to see how you're responding..
Say 600-750....most need a little to No AI at 500mgs of Test, but at 700mgs,most DO need one..
This way..down the road with multiple Compounds being ran, you know when and AI is needed with a higher Test...
But,if you're Hell Bent on running an Oral..
I'd run the Tbol at 40 to 50mgs the last 3 to 4 weeks..
Just a thought..
Z...
Agreed, I'd just run tbol longer then 3-4, it's not very toxic or dramatic so I'd give it more time to do it's thing

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
I’d run them together as well, I like tbol better than var but that’s just me. 6 weeks of both in my opinion will show better results than splitting them into different parts of your cycle. They are both relatively mild orals so for a person with relatively healthy organs you will be fine. Still have some glutathione or liver support on hand, or both that’s what I do. Or save one compound for a cycle later on and crank the dosage of var to 60-80or tbol 50

JoeJohn

Awards
I’d run them together as well, I like tbol better than var but that’s just me. 6 weeks of both in my opinion will show better results than splitting them into different parts of your cycle. They are both relatively mild orals so for a person with relatively healthy organs you will be fine. Still have some glutathione or liver support on hand, or both that’s what I do. Or save one compound for a cycle later on and crank the dosage of var to 60-80or tbol 50
Just curious, why do you like TBOL better? I have both TBOL and anavar and I’m weighing my options. Thank you

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Just curious, why do you like TBOL better? I have both TBOL and anavar and I’m weighing my options. Thank you
I’ve ran var twice and tbol once. Both with the same amount of test and nothing else. Both from reputable companies. Tbol leaned me out more, while my performance was better at the gym as well. Tbol was at 50 and var was at 60. But that’s just me, from what I’ve heard it’s not normal but I’d run tbol over var

JoeJohn

Awards
I’ve ran var twice and tbol once. Both with the same amount of test and nothing else. Both from reputable companies. Tbol leaned me out more, while my performance was better at the gym as well. Tbol was at 50 and var was at 60. But that’s just me, from what I’ve heard it’s not normal but I’d run tbol over var
That’s great to read. I’m hoping that Tbol has a similar effect on me. Thank you