CYCLE REVIEW?

somegreekdude

somegreekdude

Awards
30M, 1.8m, 84kg, 17%bf

Lifting since highschool, but have taken a year off here and there to do climbing or gymnastics (lol).

Blood work to be done before first pin, 8 weeks in, before starting PCT, at end of PCT, and finally 2 weeks after end of PCT.

Cycle
Mk677 ED @ 50mg / Weeks 1-20
Test E E3.5D @ 300mg / Weeks 1-12
Anavar ED @ 40mg / Weeks 6-13

Ancillaries
Metformin ED @ 500mg / Weeks 1-14
Finesteride E3.5D @ 1mg / Weeks 1-14
hCG E3.5D @ 500 iu / Weeks 1- 12
TUDCA ED @ 1000mg / Weeks 1-20

PCT
Tamoxifen ED @ 10mg / Weeks 14-20
Aromasin as needed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk677, 25 mg tops, the reason why is there is basically no benefits past 25mg. Your also better using it 5 days on 2 days off, or 3 weeks on 1 week off. Little breaks here and there. The elevation in igf will stay up during the short off time.

Other then that cycle looks fine, maybe shorten your anavar to 6 weeks

somegreekdude

somegreekdude

Awards
25mg? That will mean I'll have some for a future cycle, thanks.

I was hoping that the metformin would tackle any blood sugar levels from continuous MK use, would it not be enough? Or is there a different reason you recommend the breaks? The 5 on, 2 off sounds easier to be honest. Workweek/weekend split.

Why do you recommend shortening the anavar from 7 weeks to 6?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your goal for this cycle? If it’s gaining muscle.. you’re in a very poor shape to do that at 17%. You don’t have much room to push food and at that state your metabolism isn’t likely primed to properly consume food and nutrient and you’ll likely store fat much much easier than you would at 8-9-10-11% BF.

If your goal is to cut then forget everything I said… cycle seems fine unless a few details. As mentionned above mk Is useless above 25mg and many studies showed some very poor benefits of going above 25mg.. something silly like 2-3%.

I don’t see the point of running an oral for that long.. or running an oral at all for that matter.
if you’re still going to do it I would stack up on nac / tudca and keep an eye on my liver/kidneys.