Tbol/Hdrol/Mechabol Comparative Doses?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Found some old Hdrol and Mechabol unused. Probably as I dipped into Lgd 4033 at the time. Was thinking of adding low dose (20mg Tbol equivalent) for stamina, recovery, strength & minimal sides to my trt as I've gotten back into combat sports training, does anyone know what the equivalent dose of say 20mg Tbol is with Hdrol or Mechabol dosage? Im not sure Hdrol/Mechabol are like for like with Tbol?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They’re all dosed the same. Most prefer them at 75mg
Thanks mate. For some reason over the years I thought Hdrol/Pmag/Mechabol especially Hdrol weren't like for like with Tbol (strength wise).

Going to up trt dose which is obviously safer and add in old stash so was looking at what would be as effective as equivalent to 20mg Tbol.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks mate. For some reason over the years I thought Hdrol/Pmag/Mechabol especially Hdrol weren't like for like with Tbol (strength wise).

Going to up trt dose which is obviously safer and add in old stash so was looking at what would be as effective as equivalent to 20mg Tbol.
I would personally run them about 2x the dose of tbol on a mg to mg basis. Tbol is often run anywhere from 20 - 60mgs, sometimes up to 80mgs. The others are usually 50 - 150mgs.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would personally run them about 2x the dose of tbol on a mg to mg basis. Tbol is often run anywhere from 20 - 60mgs, sometimes up to 80mgs. The others are usually 50 - 150mgs.
Yes from what I can see from old posts on here, people seem to run them at higher dose to get an equivalent with Tbol. Thanks mate.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’ll almost never go wrong with 75-100mg for Mechabol and Halodrol. Beyond that, I don’t see more benefit but maybe feel a bit worse.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
That’s because people using pro hormones or in this case designer steroids always dose higher thinking it will be better.
If you’re on trt, 50-75 mg of hdrol will do you good for 6-8 weeks.
I’ve used all 3 plus methyl clostebol and oxymethyl clostebol. There isn’t enough of a difference between them for me to want to dose any higher.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s because people using pro hormones or in this case designer steroids always dose higher thinking it will be better.
I’ve used all 3 plus methyl clostebol and oxymethyl clostebol. There isn’t enough of a difference between them for me to want to dose any higher.
I'm not saying 50 - 75mgs of hdrol wouldn't work. I'm just saying 50mgs of hdrol isn't really equal to 50mgs of tbol in my opinion.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not saying 50 - 75mgs of hdrol wouldn't work. I'm just saying 50mgs of hdrol isn't really equal to 50mgs of tbol in my opinion.
I guess what I'm looking at is TRT + the equivilant of 20mg Tbol - using either my old Halodrol or Mechabol. I don't see the point of buying Tbol to run as an add on when I have those two sat in my drawer. I just don't know which would be most preferable and if 25mg would be the same as 20mg Tbol like for like..give or take. It's more for performance than muscle growth. I looked at using sarms again but there's too much of a unknown quantity about them for me at higher dosages.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hdrol @100mg is where it shines the best. It was my favorite for many years
You still Boxing? I've gotten back into it at late 40's for fitness and just looking as adding a sprinkle of what's left in my drawer to help recovery/performance. Suppose I could just up my trt dose by 20% with bloods but thought not using up my old Hdrol/mechabol at low dose would be a waste.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which would you say is most like TBol for performance?

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I’d start with 25mg hdrol each day and up the dosage to 50 if I wasn’t happy with the performance enhancement. I like to stack it with cardarine for a big performance boost.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess what I'm looking at is TRT + the equivilant of 20mg Tbol - using either my old Halodrol or Mechabol. I don't see the point of buying Tbol to run as an add on when I have those two sat in my drawer. I just don't know which would be most preferable and if 25mg would be the same as 20mg Tbol like for like..give or take. It's more for performance than muscle growth. I looked at using sarms again but there's too much of a unknown quantity about them for me at higher dosages.
Personally, I would run the hdrol or mecha at 50mgs then. Like I said, I would personally take the dose you want to run for tbol and then approximately double it. That's just my opinion though.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d start with 25mg hdrol each day and up the dosage to 50 if I wasn’t happy with the performance enhancement. I like to stack it with cardarine for a big performance boost.
Sounds like a plan. I've got some liquid Cardarine kicking about which I've used previously. Saw a recent video from Vigorous Steve into latest cardarine research....had me less inclined to use it again due to ppar-D and Pancreatic Cancer risks. Might use Sr9011 as an alternative 🤔

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally, I would run the hdrol or mecha at 50mgs then. Like I said, I would personally take the dose you want to run for tbol and then approximately double it. That's just my opinion though.
Cheers mate am going to start at 25mg and upto 50mg if requited. Want to avoid the dreaded shin pumps as best possible as when I took epi it was crippling for running...even with Taurine. Hoping lower dosed Hdrol won't be too bad.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cheers mate am going to start at 25mg and upto 50mg if requited. Want to avoid the dreaded shin pumps as best possible as when I took epi it was crippling for running...even with Taurine. Hoping lower dosed Hdrol won't be too bad.
I never had that issue at 50mgs of hdrol but it's up to you if you want to give it a go at 25mgs. I find 50mgs to be the bottom range for me and 100mgs being the top range for me when it comes to hdrol. I would be interested to know how 25mgs treats you though. I have a strong gut feeling you will be upping the dose but looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
German athletes were using around 15mg of tbol I believe it was back in the day.
Less is more when it comes to methylated steroids.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
German athletes were using around 15mg of tbol I believe it was back in the day.
agree. Start with lowest effective dose.
Eek out all those gains from that….Orals will increase your strength very quickly and it’s hard to reign it all in, with the aggression and mentality they bring…

It’s very dependent on your age and anabolic history as well.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I never had that issue at 50mgs of hdrol but it's up to you if you want to give it a go at 25mgs. I find 50mgs to be the bottom range for me and 100mgs being the top range for me when it comes to hdrol. I would be interested to know how 25mgs treats you though. I have a strong gut feeling you will be upping the dose but looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.
Will do. As Im using it more for athletic performance/recovery on top of 100mg trt be interesting to see what it does and how it treats me.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed and only reason I'm chosing Hdrol or Mechabol over Tbol is that they are sat there gathering dust and it seems a waste.

Some say Mechabol was less androgenic with less sides and quicker acting than Hdrol....did you find that?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
agree. Start with lowest effective dose.
Eek out all those gains from that….Orals will increase your strength very quickly and it’s hard to reign it all in, with the aggression and mentality they bring…

It’s very dependent on your age and anabolic history as well.
Haven't taken oral 17aa for quite some time..years actually as dabbled with sarms instead for recovery/joints....they do work. Previously used way back in the day M1-T (crazy stuff) Epistane and the 2 step andros and dbol. Never tried tbol. Bought Brawn hdrol and mechabol few years ago as thought they might disappear. Still going though lol!
Well I'm late 40's and know messing with 17aa's isn't advisable and upping trt is probably safer but at a low dose the sides hopefully will be minor as not looking for mass.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I liked hdrol and tbol the most.
11-oxo-methylclostebol was the best out of all of them. Sadly there was only one company to put it out before the second wave ban happened (the one that took out superdrol) it was added to the list.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I liked hdrol and tbol the most.
11-oxo-methylclostebol was the best out of all of them. Sadly there was only one company to put it out before the second wave ban happened (the one that took out superdrol) it was added to the list.
I remember hearing about 11-oxo-methylclostebol. What a shame its disappeared and not available anymore. Sounded like a winner. I've ran 11 oxo and XI-KT which I liked on a cut some years ago. Ah the good old days when there was a real variety to chose from.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You still Boxing? I've gotten back into it at late 40's for fitness and just looking as adding a sprinkle of what's left in my drawer to help recovery/performance. Suppose I could just up my trt dose by 20% with bloods but thought not using up my old Hdrol/mechabol at low dose would be a waste.
Ya i have been getting 3-6rounds on the heavy bag 3-4x a week along with lifting and 1 day a week il do 8 rounds and no lifting. I was doing that till about a month or so ago and now ive backed off a bit. 2-3 days light bag work and 1 day i do a 1 on 1 training session. I sprained my right wrist recently so mostly working on the left and defence/counter punching with the left and a little footwork stuff. Thats basically all my cardio

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, if your doing boxing or endurence workouts i would keep the dose low. Less is more for sports performance. Any time I'm on a decent cycle.My training for boxing suffers big time.Because you're too pumped up to do anything. Lower back espically. If you're hunched over from back pumps it's hard to stay in a boxing stance or do Repetitive motions

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya i have been getting 3-6rounds on the heavy bag 3-4x a week along with lifting and 1 day a week il do 8 rounds and no lifting. I was doing that till about a month or so ago and now ive backed off a bit. 2-3 days light bag work and 1 day i do a 1 on 1 training session. I sprained my right wrist recently so mostly working on the left and defence/counter punching with the left and a little footwork stuff. Thats basically all my cardio
Nice mate 👍 Am doing one to one sessions once a week with former English Bantamweight Champion...who doesn't care about age when it comes to effort and pushing me (lol). Basically not too dissimilar program to yours mate. My weeks consist of 2 x fartlek runs of varying shorter distances or 4-6 x 400 min best efforts with 1 minute rests in between. 1 x LISS run 45 min. 2 x pad/bag work/footwork days with Strength & Conditioning finishers and 1 x Strength and Condtioning day of high reps weights with some shadow boxing.

Not going to lie it's been tough...real tough at 49 but immensely enjoyable, especially around my job as emergency service worker doing 12 hour shifts. Hence my scrambling around my cupboard drawers looking for anything that might help me cope lol! If you've got any tips I'm all ears 😄

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
By the way, if your doing boxing or endurence workouts i would keep the dose low. Less is more for sports performance. Any time I'm on a decent cycle.My training for boxing suffers big time.Because you're too pumped up to do anything. Lower back espically. If you're hunched over from back pumps it's hard to stay in a boxing stance or do Repetitive motions
Yes this was top of my concerns as I remember using epistane years ago and trying to run.....it was agony infact I've had it on Lgd 4033 as well. Want to avoid that again especially with my current program. Definitely was looking 20mg tbol or 50mg Hdrol at a push. Have had the dreaded tennis elbow probably from over extending jab but used a rubber thera wand/stick (sounds dodgy I know) and it's worked wonders.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed and only reason I'm chosing Hdrol or Mechabol over Tbol is that they are sat there gathering dust and it seems a waste.

Some say Mechabol was less androgenic with less sides and quicker acting than Hdrol....did you find that?
I didn't find any of them to be very androgenic. I also think they are both pretty fast acting.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That could be. Although I don't think that necessarily makes 15mgs the ideal dose either. I am just going by my own personal experience on this one. And I am usually the last person to recommend a higher dose of any AAS than most.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, i talked to a girl at the gym yesterday whos currently taking 20mg a day, she said its comparable to 10mg of anavar for muscle and most noticable is strength gains and muscular endurence. All stuff that i feel is commonly known and 20 is a big dose for a female, but not nothing crazy, so 20mg for a man is probably gping to be very underwelming. The female im speaking about is also shredded all the time, and is tiny, barely 5ft tall and probably 100lbs, no side effects but I don't expect her to share if she's having any side effects in her lady parts and I didn't ask. But I would assume there's potential for that at that dose. "Edit, it was the day before yesterday". But regardless

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
By the way, i talked to a girl at the gym yesterday whos currently taking 20mg a day, she said its comparable to 10mg of anavar for muscle and most noticable is strength gains and muscular endurence. All stuff that i feel is commonly known and 20 is a big dose for a female, but not nothing crazy, so 20mg for a man is probably gping to be very underwelming. The female im speaking about is also shredded all the time, and is tiny, barely 5ft tall and probably 100lbs, no side effects but I don't expect her to share if she's having any side effects in her lady parts and I didn't ask. But I would assume there's potential for that at that dose. "Edit, it was the day before yesterday". But regardless
Thanks for that info. Am hoping 20mg just gives me a little boost in endurance/recovery and at that dose pretty much negligible sides. Interestingly I took my BP this morning for the first time since switching to Boxing/cardio/muscle endurance and its plummeted from high 130's to 119...I was shocked considering I'd just been shouting at kids as well. I've always taken it at same time as well. Hopefully it's paying off health wise by looks of it. I'll look to running 20mg end of month on top of 100mg trt and see how it goes for 6 weeks. Interesting the girl at the gym reported no side and compared it to var. That's also an option for me at 20mg.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
edit: huh, that video actually had great information. I’m impressed.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
edit: huh, that video actually had great information. I’m impressed.
Im not pirticularly a big fan of the guy anymore but i though it was a very good collection of information. And interesting. They forced these mofos to take it and Went to pretty deep lengths to do so. But it said they were also on some injectables so its odd they know about test or deca but told them tbol was vitamins. Fukin weird

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
Old Witch Anabolics 16
Wandy Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10