TBOL causing severe vertigo???

Wil.p.1980

Awards
Hi, I have been on TBOL for about 5 weeks now, 20mg a day. I have also been on TRT and HCG for about a year. A couple weeks ago I started getting tension headaches at the back of the head, in and above the neck. I was playing football with my son which is a normal thing we do but when I ran a quick route to catch a pass from him, I instantly felt funny afterwards. I was walking uphill but felt like I was going to fall forward. It felt as if my legs were walking on air. I had to sit down for a moment and almost fell over. I’ve been lightheaded and dizzy before but not like this. The feeling went away in a couple minutes, but my headache got stronger. I continued having headaches throughout the week, but didn’t experience another “dizzy spell”. I did 400 pull-ups with no issues, 800 pushups no issues, weight training for all muscle groups with no issue, I went to a batting cage and hit over 400 baseballs with no issues. Six days after the first dizzy spell I played football with my son again. I ran one route or “short sprint” and I had to sit down because i couldn’t stand up. I felt clearheaded, but everything was moving around me. I say I felt clearheaded because the best way to describe the feeling is having the spins from being drunk and high but with the exception of the buzz. This time the feeling didn’t subside in a couple minutes. My son had to help me walk back into my house and sit down. I spent hours in a quiet room with the lights off hovering over a bucket trying not to throw up. The slightest movement made me nauseous. I could not sleep the entire night and did not regain my balance for almost 24hrs. I still feel it on occasion. I’ll start to sit down and it feels like I’m going to fall because I can’t judge distance. The day this happen I had increased my Tbol dosage to 30mg a day. I have cycled dbol, test, and anavar in the past with only the slightest of side effects but nothing like this. Has anyone else experienced anything like this before and if so how did you treat it? My doctor did bloodwork and everything was great. She did say it looked like I recently had an inner ear infection of the left ear and gave me medication to help with that. This was 4-5 days prior to the vertigo spell from hell. I find it strange that the only time I’m affected is from running, and such a short distance as well so it has nothing to do with an elevvated heart rate or anything. Any input would be much appreciated. I’m sure the most popular comment will be “stop taking Tbol”!!! lol. Hey the cycle has been great aside from feeling like you want to die on occasion.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No. I've never had that from tbol before. And that's a pretty low dose you're on even at 30mgs, so I'd be pretty surprised if it were that. The most obvious thing to me seems to be the ear infection being the root cause. I believe vertigo and dizzy spells are quite common with ear infections, so it just seems to be screaming at me as the likely cause.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. I've never had that from tbol before. And that's a pretty low dose you're on even at 30mgs, so I'd be pretty surprised if it were that. The most obvious thing to me seems to be the ear infection being the root cause. I believe vertigo and dizzy spells are quite common with ear infections, so it just seems to be screaming at me as the likely cause.
^^^ I agree, seems most likely.
(y)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its not from tbol.

And if this is your first cycle then be prepared to think that everything wrong is from the cycle.

I got sick is it from the steroids?

My shirt keeps rubbing on my nips is this gyno?

I stubbed my toe i think the tbol moved my bed 2 inches lol.

Jokes aside. Just about every person blames every single thing on their first cycle. And probably nothing at all is happening because of what you're taking. Its human nature to fear what you dont know or understand.

I had a guy msg me yesterday about how do i get rid of "test flu" i said its Normal for some people. It should go away about a week or two after your first inject. He tells me he got sick on week 9. You don't have test flu you're just sick.

So, if you are having symptoms Associated with vertigo you gotta get yourself to a doctor. And i wouldnt tell my doc about tbol either because if there a shitty doc and dont know whats wrong they Automatically point their finger at the Tbol even Though they probably know absolutely nothing about it or what it even is.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Age..Experience..dose of Test on TRT..??
Tbol is probably one of the mildest compounds...
If you think you have a Medical issue...
Don't wait till it gets Worse...
Bloodwork is what I usually recommend, but it takes some days..
Hel..it's impossible to Diagnose what the Problem is...too many Variables..

Better to sit 6 hours in the ER..Than face down in the Mud..
Z...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 150
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
Anabolics 10