Hdrol vs Tbol to stack with Epistane (cycle finish planning)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I have access to all of these and Winstrol.

Will be on for 15-20 weeks total, starting with a bulk ending on recomp. Looking to try new things as always. Never tried tbol or hdrol, so that's why I'd like to use one of them.

I feel like just the old Winstrol finish would be a bit boring.

Was thinking of 40mg each of either Halodrol or turinabol with epistane. In fact I found an OTC product with hdrol and epistane in it at 20mg each per tab if I choose to go that direction. Although I can just get raw epistane and tbol if desired as well.

Any thoughts as to what might be most effective or fun?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven’t ran halodrol, but turinabol treated me really well; it’s actually my favorite oral thus far. 40mg turinabol is definitely stronger than 40mg halodrol. I see most people running halodrol at 100+ mg as the sweetpoint. Tbol is 40-60mg. Tbol gave me better pumps than any other oral I’ve tried (epi, msten, dmz). Zero side effects as well. Cholesterol took minimal impact, which was confirmed with bloodwork while on tbol. Theres a few other people here that ran it and loved it. I ran it 40mg for 25 days and gained 10.5lbs, bench went from 225x12 to 225x23 and 275x2 to 275x7 if I remember correctly.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Starting to rethink this a bit. I think I might get horrible cramps if I stack tbol and epistane, actually. That might be a good reason to go with pre stacked halo and Epi. Or not. I will have to think on this some more.

Maybe I ought to just do it right and use anavar and Winstrol stacked to finish instead. Just 40mg of each does the trick pretty damn good, the only side being the stiff aching joints.

But like I said I wanted to try something different, and fun. Or fun because it's different, I guess.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting to rethink this a bit. I think I might get horrible cramps if I stack tbol and epistane, actually. That might be a good reason to go with pre stacked halo and Epi. Or not. I will have to think on this some more.

Maybe I ought to just do it right and use anavar and Winstrol stacked to finish instead. Just 40mg of each does the trick pretty damn good, the only side being the stiff aching joints.

But like I said I wanted to try something different, and fun. Or fun because it's different, I guess.
Tbol is definitely worth trying at some point or another imo. I didnt get any cramping on tbol personally, but I get in a solid 2 gallons of water a day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbol is definitely worth trying at some point or another imo. I didnt get any cramping on tbol personally, but I get in a solid 2 gallons of water a day.
I only get about one in, give or take a pint. But I also drink about half a gallon of whole milk as long as I'm not on a cut. I don't think tbol would cramp me up by itself, but epistane gives me cramps. adding them together I think might make that much worse.

I got some terrible cramps even on 11 oxo of all the things... I was waking up in the middle of the night with my legs locked up screaming in pain and my wife couldn't even hear me. Epistane didn't do that, but I'd be at the gym and finish a set and just lock up in the ribcage or lower back. Very painful, but short.

I suppose tbol and Winstrol together is another option... I don't get cramps on Winstrol. A lot of guys do, actually, but I don't. I think it's the diuretics they take with it. Aldactone and diazide etc. That combination could be pretty good, potentially. Not too great for the liver but really would it be as harsh as 60mg dianabol or a couple months of SD? I doubt it.

Too many good ideas for one goal. It's not any kind of contest prep, maybe a practice contest prep but no. Not even that. So no reason to figure out what's perfect.

Definitely made up my mind I want to try tbol at some point though. Seems good.

I do have plenty of time to decide, so that helps.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
40mg of Halo isn't going to do much, I don't even think they make 20mg tabs. Its 75mg or bust with Hdrol, done it at least 8-9 times.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol and Epi man!! I’ve done it before!!!! Best recomp cycle Ive ever done. I grew a lot!

I did 75mg of Competitive Edge Labs Hdrol.

And 40mg of IBE Epistane!

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
How does Epistane by itself do? Tried halo, wasn’t too impressed. Epi and halo might be good.

What liver support will you be taking?
Hope it’s strong

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
From that cycle. Still a fat fawk. Lol

Before

IMG_0164.JPG

After

IMG_0165.JPG

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
40mg of Halo isn't going to do much, I don't even think they make 20mg tabs. Its 75mg or bust with Hdrol, done it at least 8-9 times.
If I went that route I'd be using a pre stacked combo of halo and Epi. 20mg of each per tab.

Thinking at this point it's going to be tbol and winny though. Not pre mixed.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does Epistane by itself do? Tried halo, wasn’t too impressed. Epi and halo might be good.

What liver support will you be taking?
Hope it’s strong
It’s good, I’ve ran it twice. Gives a nice hardening effect if your bodyfat is low enough. Strength is pretty good. Side effects were an issue for me though.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
It’s good, I’ve ran it twice. Gives a nice hardening effect if your bodyfat is low enough. Strength is pretty good. Side effects were an issue for me though.
Hmmmm what sides?

I plan on running epistane in the very near future

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
For me, achy joints, lethargy, cramps, nipple sensitivity, etc.
Interesting. I have dermacrine to hopefully help with lethargy.
What did you do about your nips? Let them be?
Did you add in exemestane or anything?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So how did those numbers stack up after the cycle, strength wise? Did you maintain the any/all of that after the 25 days?
I ran 600mg of test with it, which honestly didn’t do much except maybe help me retain some of the gains. I kept majority of what I gained. I was still repping 225x20 about 3 months after the cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. I have dermacrine to hopefully help with lethargy.
What did you do about your nips? Let them be?
Did you add in exemestane or anything?
I would just keep an ai on hand and maybe even nolva/ralox

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Wandy Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10