LGD - Hdrol - Creativity?

joeaaron118

Awards
Hello,

So I'm currently running an 8 week LGD cycle, it's all going well, I've got a good pharma pct on hand if I need it. Now, I've also found I'd say about 3 weeks worth of 25mg hdrol tabs that I used on a previous cycle.

Would it be worth chucking these in on this cycle? If so where and at what dose? I could do 25mg for the 3 weeks but this is way less than what I would take on a hdrol cycle. Also when I've done hdrol in the past I've done it with a test base, I tend not to with sarms because just from my experience it doesn't seem worth it. Would I need to throw this in now?

Feel free to tell me to just get some more hdrol for a real cycle later or whatever, I just wondered if you had any ideas.

Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you already answered your own question. 3 weeks of 25 mg Halodrol would be a waste, even when stacking with anything. Also you say "pct on hand if I need it". Do it.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you already answered your own question. 3 weeks of 25 mg Halodrol would be a waste, even when stacking with anything. Also you say "pct on hand if I need it". Do it.
I totally missed that part. Pct always. You’ll need it

joeaaron118

Awards
Thank you, I kind of knew the answer Anyway but as my Nan once said. Shy kids get no sweets so it's always best to ask

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would pulse cycle the h drol, unless you can get more for a future cycle. But if you can't get more, then you might as well use what you have. I know a lot of people don't agree with pulsing, but if you ran it 75-100mg on workout days I'm sure it would work well for you.

If you can get more from your source, then save it and get more to run a proper cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No offense to the above poster, but I Never advise pulsing anything.
Ever.

As said above, buy more Hdrol to run a proper cycle later.
And ALWAYS run a proper PCT