Tbol and high blood pressure

Terro7

Awards
Guys, hey. I need an advice.

I've been taking tbol for 23 days now at 40 mg ED supporting with some shitty 4andro + dermacrine as a base (don't judge) and liv52. My bloodwork and liver values were all fine before the cycle. I had tbol from 2 different sources and everything was going smoothly until day before yesterday when I ran one supply dry and opened another bottle from a different provider.

My BP shot up significantly (nausea, dizziness, slight headache) even though I did not change the dosing or pretty much anything else. That means I have an adverse reaction to something mixed with tbol from the other provider or it's simply much more potent for some reason.

Of course, first thought is to discontinue the cycle, but I have an athletic competition (freestyle wrestling) coming up and I need that extra umpf in preparation. I could switch perhaps to anavar I have sitting around from a trusted source. Even stopping this tbol for 12 hours returns my BP to baseline. Care to weigh in? Would switching to another compound that late in the cycle be harmful? Would I need to wait long for anavar to kick in?

Cheers and thanks!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, how long do you have until the competition and did you try to half the dose? I would try to keep the Tbol (if it’s actually that) instead of switching close to a competition/event.

Terro7

Awards
Idk, how long do you have until the competition and did you try to half the dose? I would try to keep the Tbol (if it’s actually that) instead of switching close to a competition/event.
Competition is in 3 weeks, I could still make a switch, but I feel like it's a last moment. Any tips on lowering the BP on tbol if you advise to stay on it?

On the other hand should I go with anavar, do you know how long it takes until it kicks in?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Competition is in 3 weeks, I could still make a switch, but I feel like it's a last moment. Any tips on lowering the BP on tbol if you advise to stay on it?

On the other hand should I go with anavar, do you know how long it takes until it kicks in?
Personally, I'd switch to the Anavar.
You don't even know for sure what you're taking right now. ... But you do know it's making you feel crappy, and driving up your BP.

Anavar kicks in almost immediately.

Terro7

Awards
Personally, I'd switch to the Anavar.
You don't even know for sure what you're taking right now. ... But you do know it's making you feel crappy, and driving up your BP.

Anavar kicks in almost immediately.
Thanks mate.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah like @Renew1 said, if you know you have quality Var switch to that, you don’t know what the Tbol really is or why it gives you high bp all of the sudden. You don’t want anything to throw you off this close to competition.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 150
DinosaurMuffins Cycle Logs 270