Tbol + 250mg base test per week for 6 weeks?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Would it even make any sense using 250mg as a base for 6 weeks during an oral tbol cycle? Only reason I would even use the test is for libido and such, but it was declared tbol tends to increase libido.

Would it be useless to use test at that level for the 6 week cycle or should I just use tbol only as many tbol only people have reported between 7-15 lbs kept after PCT from tbol?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
A short ester test, yes.
So enanthate wouldn't make that cut... say enanthate was all the was available, would one be better off just running Tbol by itself for 4-5 weeks then

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If a long ester is all that's available I would start the test then week 3 add t bol.

Viking23

Awards
If you have a 10 ml vial I would take .5 ml every Mon/thurs and I would start tbol week 6 if possible so you will be on tbol for weeks 6-10 with test and continue tbol for two more weeks (11,12) while test clears your system.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
It is 10ml, 250mg per ml. Hormone replacement doses are around 150 a week right? so 250+tbol would be adequate wouldn't it? I hear a lot about tbol being ran alone, people report good results.

Viking23

Awards
It is 10ml, 250mg per ml. Hormone replacement doses are around 150 a week right? so 250+tbol would be adequate wouldn't it? I hear a lot about tbol being ran alone, people report good results.
Yeah you will Def make gains depending on diet and workout routine. I just feel that starting tbol on week 6 would be best because it frees test in your blood making test more effective, and you will continue taking it while test clears. I know a lot of people hate waiting out those two weeks so now you will still be taking something .

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
My first ever cycle was test @ 600mg a week for 12 weeks. Caused incredibly bad breakouts on my back. Never had acne ever on a single inch of my back, but when I used test like that it caused massive breakouts which caused indents and red marks that still persist and need treated by a derm after all this time. Plus, I used super dmz towards the end which killed libido and libido still has not fully recovered.

This is why I am apprehensive about using test again.

Viking23

Awards
My first ever cycle was test @ 600mg a week for 12 weeks. Caused incredibly bad breakouts on my back. Never had acne ever on a single inch of my back, but when I used test like that it caused massive breakouts which caused indents and red marks that still persist and need treated by a derm after all this time. Plus, I used super dmz towards the end which killed libido and libido still has not fully recovered.

This is why I am apprehensive about using test again.
Did you use an ai? I think you will be safe at 300-400 honestly. When did the acne start? It could have been from the dmz as well

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Honestly I think around week 4 is when the acne started. It started as more red marks. Turned into cystic acne. Perhaps I had a propensity for breaking out which test triggered, but I just want to know what I am safe at. I am thinking of injecting only 200mg a week of test to raise libido, and gauge whether I have any breakouts...

PS, F super dmz. Hope that stuff burns and dies and gets revived then burned again

Viking23

Awards
Did you use an ai like adex or aromasin? Acne was probably caused from having your estrogen to high

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I had research chemical arimidex... do you think that caused some of the problems?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Shoot man I got it from Rite Aid LOL was an official script!!!!! My test levels stayed around 2400.

My prolactin levels have been elevated for a while... got 2 MRIs, no tumors, but prolactin continues to stay high. Wonder if that caused anything? If nothing else, libido problems I bet...

Viking23

Awards
I meant your research Chem could have been bunk or under dosed. Sorry for the confusion .

Viking23

Awards
And I am pretty sure that high prolactin can cause acne