Superdrol Liqua-Vade...

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
LV SD sounds good as does furaz, epi, and form. I would also like to see 11oxo LV. I hope you take all of these suggestions into consideration PP.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Got it!

And why does everyone think that all these hormones are going to get absorbed 4x better? Im pretty sure Ive said 2-3x better in LV system for most steroid hormones...
I heard 2 times 3 times better, which would equal 6 times better, right? :toofunny:

I think 4 pages on this forum in... what 48 hours? means there would be sufficient interest in the product. Make it!

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I think 4 pages on this forum in... what 48 hours? means there would be sufficient interest in the product. Make it!
What is funny is that most of them aren't about SD but furazadrol:D

If it haven't been said enough times: pleeeeese give us LV fura!:D

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
We will consider it. Its just a matter of finding a reliable source.

-Eric
This is why I like PP; they always make sure they use the highest quality. That alone would make the product better than others without the advantages of the liqua vade.

My vote is for Furaz LV. I would love to use that with my Hdrol or Epi I have.

Blaster22

Awards
Furaz LV and Halodrol LV would be great. Sign me up.

js2sbr

Awards
Eric,

11 pounds so far on the Tren LV and yes I would love to try a round of SD LV if you make it!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working on a flavor improvement for the LV system too.. should be ready by the time superdrol hits.

ETA - The 1st of Feb.

Along with a really sweet silymarin-LV formula...

-Eric

Cassavus

We are working on a flavor improvement for the LV system too.. should be ready by the time superdrol hits.

ETA - The 1st of Feb.

-Eric
Nice! Thanks for the ETA, gives me a chance to gather some resources. Haha!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

ETA - The 1st of Feb.

-Eric
Would you happen to know the amount of stock you will have" I love SD and I would hate to order in bulk and leave others lost in the opportunity to purchase.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Would you happen to know the amount of stock you will have" I love SD and I would hate to order in bulk and leave others lost in the opportunity to purchase.
I think with this much buzz they will not make the same or less than the tren version

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ETA - The 1st of Feb.
Great - so if i wanted to run this circa may/june while cutting it'll be available.

I'd really like to hear thoughts on a 1-t tren LV / superdrol stack, you know theoretically since 1-t tren is banned.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Great - so if i wanted to run this circa may/june while cutting it'll be available.

I'd really like to hear thoughts on a 1-t tren LV / superdrol stack, you know theoretically since 1-t tren is banned.
No 1-t tren lv out that i know...wish there were..lol...just bustin you balls bro...

I plan on doing a 1-t tren/sd stack sometime next year tho or even a tren lv/sd stack :D

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i think it should stick around :) unlike tren lv
Hell I'd buy it Feb 1 and shelve it. I'm sure it'll stay for 12-15 weeks.

No 1-t tren lv out that i know...wish there were..lol...just bustin you balls bro...

I plan on doing a 1-t tren/sd stack sometime next year tho or even a tren lv/sd stack :D
What? No 1-T Tren out?!? Well thankfully I bought a ton before the New Year and, of course, I used it all right away since it is now illegal to buy or possess. (and anyone who is possessing it should be cautious of saying so publicly.... but of course I don't possess any so that's not an issue for me).

Anyway, SD-LV / 1TT-LV recomp stack - thinking about it seriously.... might log it.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would love any sort of non methylated compound in liqua vade to stack with my Eq plex.

js2sbr

Awards
sweet man how many days in?
11lbs was at 16 days in and my diet was a little out a whack on the low side. Overall I have been happy and should end the cycle right at 15lbs. I will be very happy since I was not able to keep my protein / calorie counts where I wanted to on this cycle. 13 lbs as of tonight.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn ALL DAY LONG! ;)

i second that actually ...... Make an LV of something like furazadrol or Prostanozol ..

Would make a really nice addition to a meythl cycle,, and the LV delivery system would enhance the furaza or prostan alot i think :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here!!

Just so Im clear, all the suggestions in this thread for the LV product line would ALL be non-methylated versions correct???

Honestly I would love any sort of non methylated compound in liqua vade

The other question I did not see answered was "how are all of these still legal? I thought the ban wiped all of these substances out?" - Thanks.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Hell I'd buy it Feb 1 and shelve it. I'm sure it'll stay for 12-15 weeks.

What? No 1-T Tren out?!? Well thankfully I bought a ton before the New Year and, of course, I used it all right away since it is now illegal to buy or possess. (and anyone who is possessing it should be cautious of saying so publicly.... but of course I don't possess any so that's not an issue for me).

Anyway, SD-LV / 1TT-LV recomp stack - thinking about it seriously.... might log it.
LOL...yeah me too...I don't have any of that stuff either...just saying what I "would" do if I had such products.... :thumbsup:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same here!!

Just so Im clear, all the suggestions in this thread for the LV product line would ALL be non-methylated versions correct???

The other question I did not see answered was "how are all of these still legal? I thought the ban wiped all of these substances out?" - Thanks.

The most recent ban wiped out boldione, pheraphlex, and TREN.

-Eric

phonefool

Awards
funny how boldione ended up on that list but im not complaining

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Same here!!

I'm pretty sure it would be the same methylated superdrol in liqua vade. That's why I was saying I hope they come out with some other form of non methylated lv as well such as the furaz. I'm not against methylated I just think the potential that the LV gives to a non methylated would definately be worth exploring.

Example is how everyone says you have to take such high doses of Fura to do anything but this may be due to low oral bio availability. The LV might fix this and make it potent in smaller more affordable doses.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Anyone interested in a LV Forskolin product please chime in; I think PP needs to hear that there's interest in this potential product.

Pure forskolin would be a ideal candidate for LV as it has poor oral bioavailability and a short half-life. Forskolin, however, can be a excellent compound for fat loss, recomp, lean gains, bridiging. It's excellent--in pure form, not so much as the whole herb-- for those looking for a non-stimulant based fat burner. It's just a very versatile compound!

Crowbar

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone interested in a LV Forskolin product please chime in; I think PP needs to hear that there's interest in this potential product.

Pure forskolin would be a ideal candidate for LV as it has poor oral bioavailability and a short half-life. Forskolin, however, can be a excellent compound for fat loss, recomp, lean gains, bridiging. It's excellent--in pure form, not so much as the whole herb-- for those looking for a non-stimulant based fat burner. It's just a very versatile compound!

Crowbar
sounds like a good idea to me i would def be down for this i also liked the 4ad idea some one mentioned.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like a good idea to me i would def be down for this i also liked the 4ad idea some one mentioned.
ams already has 4-dhea (4ad) in liquid form said to aid in better absorbtion.

but maybe the l.v. version would give them some competition and lower prices, as they are they only company offering it in an increased b.v. liquid form.(ams).

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established

but maybe the l.v. version would give them some competition and lower prices, as they are they only company offering it in an increased b.v. liquid form.(ams).
I was just suggesting that PP could replace the DHEA in 1-T with 4-DHEA, and have a single product that converted to both 1AD and 4AD -- pretty cool stack, like back in the day...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

yes i know ive used it before its pretty good. but i liked the idea about adding it to the 1-T i think this would be an awesome revamp of an already great product.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just suggesting that PP could replace the DHEA in 1-T with 4-DHEA, and have a single product that converted to both 1AD and 4AD -- pretty cool stack, like back in the day...
Yeah, its not a bad idea... but that 4-AD is like 10x the cost of regular DHEA... which would probably double the cost/price of Dermacrine or 1-T if we made this change.

-Eric

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Is there any write up or info available on the SD LV yet?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
any word if its the stronger isomer or the weaker one that is used in most SD products now.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet.. You can be sure it will be the best priced SD per mg though. (as far as the price search we ran 2 weeks ago)

-Eric
Oh Yes! Talk to me brother

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its not a bad idea... but that 4-AD is like 10x the cost of regular DHEA... which would probably double the cost/price of Dermacrine or 1-T if we made this change.

-Eric
I'm an idea man, Eric -- a deep thinker. Not a bean counter. Jeez.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Ooh, ooh -- how about a separate liqua vade product with 4-DHEA and formestane? It would stack great with 1-T. You'd have 1AD and 4AD, and the form would handle any aromitization issues from the DHEA (in 1-T) and 4AD. And (with DHEA, 4AD, and formestane), alpha maleness/libido would go through the roof.
It would also stack great with your SDlv, and any other cycles with libido or lethargy or gyno concerns (which pretty much covers all cycles, lol). Call it 4-T, and give me a few free bottles. Score.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29