Superdrol Liqua-Vade...

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
HA...jokes on you guys!

You can pull the wool from over your eyes now.

On a serious note, today is day 4 of the SD incorporated into my cyp run. Everything is full steam ahead. I'm lovin' life right now.
That was a pretty funny joke; you had me goin for a second there lol.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
U loggin?
Nah, I don't think I'd be religous enough with it to justify thread creation. Albeit I suppose it would be interesting as I'm going to be testing a few different compounds. I dunno, we'll see.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nah, I don't think I'd be religous enough with it to justify thread creation. Albeit I suppose it would be interesting as I'm going to be testing a few different compounds. I dunno, we'll see.
Even if u update 2x a week im sure you'd have alot of followers

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
strength has kept since i dropped the superdrone and started pct

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
strength has kept since i dropped the superdrone and started pct
That's what I'm talkin about boy..!!!..don't know why people say gains are really hard to keep from an SD cycle...only way I have not kept gains is if I stopped training hard and my diet is shot to sheit...

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I got me some.. Wasn't a great fan of the compound but at this price:servings ratio it's literally hard to justify NOT getting me some.

I hope to see some more logs, I plan to run it in the summer as a recomp.. I'll post a log when that time comes.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
qwerty whats your pct brotha? SERM, TRS stack, both, neither, muscletec gakic?? lol

I'm about to go on PCT for SDrone myself starting sunday...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
clomi 50/50/50/50/25
Sustain alpha starting wk 3
Endoamp Max starting wk 3

qwerty whats your pct brotha? SERM, TRS stack, both, neither, muscletec gakic?? lol

I'm about to go on PCT for SDrone myself starting sunday...

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
sweet I like it, I'm taking the clomid route too but I'm thinkin I'm gonna start the TRS stack day one of pct, any reason for leaving out toco8 and/or waiting 3 weeks on the other 2?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Starting around 3 weeks is when cortisol gets high

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Starting around 3 weeks is when cortisol gets high
I've been wanting to ask a question about that. Does AAS or DS/PH actually suppress cortisol or just block the effects of it? I have seen conflicting information. If it indeed blocks the effects of it then could you possibly have a high amount of cortisol immediately after your cycle that it would help to suppress?

Edit: It seems the consensus is that AAS use promotes a state of low cortisol directly following cycle for approximately 2 weeks and then rebound may occur. This is when it would theoretically be most effective to add a cort suppressor. Do you guys consider this to be correct?

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
ahhh brilliant :trout:

thanks, I'm still trying to educate myself in the field of AAS and PH to a more immediate/advanced level, kinda hard considering there really isn't too many primary source documents around and you can't really trust every stranger on AM forums lol

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
agreed. toco-8 tho should be used on cycle and into pct like the directions say. endoamp start wk day 15

I've been wanting to ask a question about that. Does AAS or DS/PH actually suppress cortisol or just block the effects of it? I have seen conflicting information. If it indeed blocks the effects of it then could you possibly have a high amount of cortisol immediately after your cycle that it would help to suppress?

Edit: It seems the consensus is that AAS use promotes a state of low cortisol directly following cycle for approximately 2 weeks and then rebound may occur. This is when it would theoretically be most effective to add a cort suppressor. Do you guys consider this to be correct?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like Superdrone is put of stock on PP's website. :(

I just got paid today too. That blows.

taze13

Awards
Looks like Superdrone is put of stock on PP's website. :(

I just got paid today too. That blows.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Same here. Finally decided to get it and was greeted with a big red sign fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :AR15firing:

Guess I'ma have to run my dzine instead of superdrone. :irked:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29