Superdrol on top of a massive blast

guoshuang

Awards
Can I blast test 750mg with npp 400mg year round and throw in a month of superdrol whenever hits a plateau? How bad is it

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't really comment as I would personally never run 750mgs of test. Plenty of people do... plenty even run it at 1g... I'm just not one of them. I would also never blast year round. As far as SD... I would also never personally run it more than once per year. Call me a conservative pu$$y if you like but to each their own.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People can do almost anything they want, but it doesn’t mean they should.
Doing a year round blast with Test at 750 and NPP at 400 would eventually start causing health issues like bad lipids, prostate issues, high blood pressure which would affect the kidneys….I mean the list goes on, and adding Superdrol on top of that increases all those issues exponentially, and your system would never have a chance to recover plunging you into chronic health problems and all that would equal a shorter life. So is it worth it? NO don’t do it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can I blast test 750mg with npp 400mg year round and throw in a month of superdrol whenever hits a plateau? How bad is it
You can do whatever you want, but it's a horrible idea, and it's absolutely gonna have a lot of negative health impacts and shorten your lifespan.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel like this is a joke….
I know lol, but I'm 99% sure the Post history tells us it's not a joke. All his posts are about blasting, minimum time off and superdrol. I think he's in the never ending search to find out what's the most you can run for the longest time without dieing, but I also think he hasn't ran a lot of cycles yet either.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
I know lol, but I'm 99% sure the Post history tells us it's not a joke. All his posts are about blasting, minimum time off and superdrol. I think he's in the never ending search to find out what's the most you can run for the longest time without dieing, but I also think he hasn't ran a lot of cycles yet either.
Lol sounds like he’s in for a ride, because there’s nothing no one can say to stop someone from trying. Except multiple organ failure. That’s where that year long cycle will lead to lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol sounds like he’s in for a ride, because there’s nothing no one can say to stop someone from trying. Except multiple organ failure. That’s where that year long cycle will lead to lol
IL be perfectly honest, I know guys that blasted for 6 or 7 years straight with no off time and there in there 60's now and doing fine. But those same guys have told me about some of there friends who weren't so lucky. You can think about steroids just like drinking and smoking or drugs. Some guys drink like a fish and live to be 90 and some get liver and organ failure and die in there 30's and 40's. I've watched it happen to a few of my friends. I use to bartend and there are 70 year old guys doing coke still and on the other side some had heart attacks and died in there 50's.

Basically if you wanna live dangerously, maybe you will be fine and maybe you won't. So do everything with a little caution

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
IL be perfectly honest, I know guys that blasted for 6 or 7 years straight with no off time and there in there 60's now and doing fine. But those same guys have told me about some of there friends who weren't so lucky. You can think about steroids just like drinking and smoking or drugs. Some guys drink like a fish and live to be 90 and some get liver and organ failure and die in there 30's and 40's. I've watched it happen to a few of my friends. I use to bartend and there are 70 year old guys doing coke still and on the other side some had heart attacks and died in there 50's.

Basically if you wanna live dangerously, maybe you will be fine and maybe you won't. So do everything with a little caution
well I can only really speak from my experiences. And when I was in my mid 20’s I didn’t listen and thought I was invincible. I ran a eq, test, mast, winny cycle and didn’t use any organ support for about 4-5 months and I got pancreatitis. I assume it was from the oral winny that I used way past the recommended time frame. Now my body can barely handle harsh orals for 4-5 weeks. Also depends quality of gear and stuff like that but you’re right it depends on the person and what their body can handle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well I can only really speak from my experiences. And when I was in my mid 20’s I didn’t listen and thought I was invincible. I ran a eq, test, mast, winny cycle and didn’t use any organ support for about 4-5 months and I got pancreatitis. I assume it was from the oral winny that I used way past the recommended time frame. Now my body can barely handle harsh orals for 4-5 weeks. Also depends quality of gear and stuff like that but you’re right it depends on the person and what their body can handle.
Honestly dude the pancreatitis was probably unrelated, but I 100% get your points and agree

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Time for Peaceful Mike to weigh in…..
View attachment 234442
We see stuff like this all the time but it's always a new member who dissappears before there's a chance for anything to be learned. We never get someone who's going ham year round stick around long enough to see what happens, or the guys that do and stayed members for years NEVER posted pictures. If I was juiced to the gills year round I'd be updating and posting progress pics out the Ying yang.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bet you looked fantastic tho so there is that...😜

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just ran that cycle but instead if winny I used tren. Haven't been this shredded in years.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We see stuff like this all the time but it's always a new member who dissappears before there's a chance for anything to be learned. We never get someone who's going ham year round stick around long enough to see what happens, or the guys that do and stayed members for years NEVER posted pictures. If I was juiced to the gills year round I'd be updating and posting progress pics out the Ying yang.
Ha, yeah at least until your body told you it was time to quit. Honestly the longest I ever ran a cycle was 20 weeks and that was Test, EQ, and Primo which actually was a really good cycle. Really the only sides were I got really dried out from my estrogen getting too low, making my shoulders and elbows ache pretty bad, that was when I was much younger with no arthritis too, and I had to give blood because hematocrit was high.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ha, yeah at least until your body told you it was time to quit. Honestly the longest I ever ran a cycle was 20 weeks and that was Test, EQ, and Primo which actually was a really good cycle. Really the only sides were I got really dried out from my estrogen getting too low, making my shoulders and elbows ache pretty bad, that was when I was much younger with no arthritis too, and I had to give blood because hematocrit was high.
20 weeks is what I aim for but I usually get hurt and pull the plug early lol. The fukin little injuries are killing me this past year.

But, the shoulders feel pretty good lately, just this pinched nerve thing on and off.

Which leads me into the post I was originally gonna make. Today I'm gonna rest completely (took the day off) and I'm gonna eat a little extra carbs and load carnatine at dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow. Then I'm thinking I'm gonna see how flat bench feels. I'll pick a weight I think I can still do for 10 reps and do a 5x5 . If it feels good IL start adding 5lbs a week. Probably start out with 205 after a few warm ups. Follow up with my high rep stuff, incline db press, db fly, side laterals front bar raise and superset some triceps with push-ups for a ridiculous pump (i wanna increase volume across the board instead of more cardio. I also got a friend who's been doing some kick boxing bit not competitively, were gonna do some abs and some light sparing that's very kick focused. Thought it would be a good way to get some core and conditioning type work without pounding on my shoulders. Obviously we gotta watch the knees but it'd gonna be light work. I know vary little kickboxing outside of the basic low and mid hight kicks you use to keep distance or try to chop a leg down. Basic front and side kicks. But again we Going super light for cardio and have fun.

Pull day I haven't reconfigured or changed yet but I'm really liking the supersets with chins and trap bar deadlifts. I do think traditional deadlifts are out the window for me. But I also think trap bar, squats and leg press ect are back on the table.

July 21, 2023.....198.0 lbs

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Yea bro it looks like you got the most out of that cycle. You're pretty close to stage ready at this point. Great job
This was a few years ago in 2019 My stage cycle in 22 was npp, tren, mast, winny, anavar, and 2 weeks before the comp I added halo. I’ll never take halo again. I’m sure it had to do with the combo of all those compounds but my coach had put it together and I don’t think all of that was necessary. I looked absolutely insane though lol so that was cool.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way @gphagan1 I made a big post responding to you but I continued onto my diet and training stuff cus I thought I was in my diet log lol. I erased it. But ya I normally shoot for 20weeks as a plan but I usually pull the plug early. Lately I can't get past 10 weeks without hurting something in my back or shoulders

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way @gphagan1 I made a big post responding to you but I continued onto my diet and training stuff cus I thought I was in my diet log lol. I erased it. But ya I normally shoot for 20weeks as a plan but I usually pull the plug early. Lately I can't get past 10 weeks without hurting something in my back or shoulders
That’s what I thought, but it still looks like a good solid plan. 👍
Shoulder issues really do suck and affect so much more than people realize. I understand what your going through, I’ve dealt with shoulder issues for years and it’s no fun.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was a few years ago in 2019 My stage cycle in 22 was npp, tren, mast, winny, anavar, and 2 weeks before the comp I added halo. I’ll never take halo again. I’m sure it had to do with the combo of all those compounds but my coach had put it together and I don’t think all of that was necessary. I looked absolutely insane though lol so that was cool.
Why no halo again? Just curious. I know for some it just one of those necessary evils but others are like nope, never again

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Why no halo again? Just curious. I know for some it just one of those necessary evils but others are like nope, never again
For me it made me go mental. I’ve ran tren several times and many other compounds people say make them insane and it never happened to me, maybe just a litttle more confidant. Gear really just enhances one’s personality so whatever you are, you’ll be more of.
Not an angry person and halo had me talking to myself 24/7 second guessing everyday decisions and wanting to snap on people. Plus super toxic for liver. I already have a jacked up liver so I just won’t use it.
For people who can tolerate it it’s awesome, amazing strength, super dry/lean.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me it made me go mental. I’ve ran tren several times and many other compounds people say make them insane and it never happened to me, maybe just a litttle more confidant. Gear really just enhances one’s personality so whatever you are, you’ll be more of.
Not an angry person and halo had me talking to myself 24/7 second guessing everyday decisions and wanting to snap on people. Plus super toxic for liver. I already have a jacked up liver so I just won’t use it.
For people who can tolerate it it’s awesome, amazing strength, super dry/lean.
Yea I figured that's what the issue was. Totally agree gear makes you more of who you really are except when im dieting to the point of borderline hallucinating and I'm on tren ace...I don't think that's the guy I really am..atleast i hope not lol 😂