Superdrol dosing

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking for suggestions and experiences with SD. Going to do a run to finish off a test cycle. I've got 15mg tabs that are scored. I train first thing in the morning. From the reading I've done it seems sd has a half life of 4-8hrs. Should i take the full dose pre workout or split the tab throughout the day?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’d break it in half and take one morning and one night to start. Then you could maybe add another 1/2 tab throughout the day if you feel okay with the 15mg dose. Shouldn’t need to go much higher than 20mg with superdrol from what I’ve read.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The most common way we always saw it done back in the old days was to split the dosage twice per day.

Make sure you have your liver support supplements lined up.

For me, that would be Liver Assist XT, TUDCA, and L-Ornithine L-Aspartate.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is such a great ingredient for liver support and to me should be a part of anyone's anabolic cycle, especially on orals, but it gets overlooked on here a lot for some reason.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems like the Superdrol error is slowly fading I don't hear much talk about SD cycles that much anymore. Seems like folks are gearing towards the safest/safer approaches these days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like the Superdrol error is slowly fading I don't hear much talk about SD cycles that much anymore. Seems like folks are gearing towards the safest/safer approaches these days.
because its not readily available .. its a class 3 drug now that was banned in us

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for suggestions and experiences with SD. Going to do a run to finish off a test cycle. I've got 15mg tabs that are scored. I train first thing in the morning. From the reading I've done it seems sd has a half life of 4-8hrs. Should i take the full dose pre workout or split the tab throughout the day?
half dose pre .. on off days with food

start at half dose for a week .. i dont like the split dosages esp near bed time

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I'm about to add sd to this next cycle I'm starting and I'm gonna run it 2 a day. Early morning and pre wo, but I'm also just gonna run it 4 days a week. On both leg days, arms. And back day. So kinda the pulsing method I've been reading about. I also am running good Liver support which is milk thistle, nac and tudca plus I'm gonna run the orange triad vitamin. Just waiting for my blood test results to come back that I took the other day and then I'm ready to rock and roll. Good luck to ya bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nope, it's very commonly used and abused. I've seen guys run 100mg a day and I'm not joking.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope, it's very commonly used and abused. I've seen guys run 100mg a day and I'm not joking.
100mg dude you serious? Jesus Christ what is 100mgs even needed for I'd think 50 is even a bit much.

stuckinatent

Awards
I've run SD about 6 times over the last 15 years and had good results each time. I always ramp up the dosage during the second week and split the dosage in two, in the am and before working after work. In the earlier cycles I did 10/20/20/30, but this last cycle ( in June of this year) I ran 20/20/20 for only three weeks as a jumpstart.

A lot of ppl shy away from it, because of the side effects. But if you have the liver stuff and drink a **** ton of water you can keep the back bumps away. With that being said. The back bumps were real bad for me this time.

GLW the cycle.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Superdrol is definitely alive and well. I've never seen anyone run it quite that high. I've seen dbol and anavar run at 100mgs.... even 150mgs. But I don't think I've ever seen sdrol run that high.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100mg dude you serious? Jesus Christ what is 100mgs even needed for I'd think 50 is even a bit much.
jeesh .. 10mg i wanted to kill myself from depression

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I was on orals only I'd split my dose. Otherwise I like to take my entire dose of any orals I take about a hr. Pre workout and with a big meal on my rest days.

1/2 cup of grapefruit juice with each dose will extend the elimination half life if yiur worried but I wouldn't be worried. Short runs
Idk, I never went over 30. I hope no1 thinks I was suggesting that lol. I've just listened to several bad coaching reviews with certain ppl putting there guys on 100mg sd, I'd imagine you would feel horrible and most of them said they did

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I should mention I'll also be on 280mg test. Thank you all for the replies. After reading through it sounds like a split dose is the most common administration.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've ran both oral and injectable..Some, or should I say Most,don't tolerate it well..The injectable is a lot milder as far as sides Go..
If daily starts to become a problem, just run it as a pre-WO...I'd never venture far beyond 20mgs per day or pre-WO..
Liver support, at least a gallon of water a day and absolutely No alcohol..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sdrol is on a short list of orals that are both very potent and risky to health..
Personally, I tolerate it well as I do with M1T..But, at an older age, no sense in pushing the envelope..so I don't use high dosages or long durations..
Risk vs. Reward...
Z...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@cruze1911r1 how long were you plan on running it? Just curious

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@cruze1911r1 how long were you plan on running it? Just curious
I don't know. I was planning on running anadrol and superdrol got delivered on accident. Originally I planned on running anadrol for 6 weeks. Doesn't sound like that's a sane idea with superdrol. If I tolerate 15mg well i may try adding another half tab for a total of 22.5mg per day. Depends how well I tolerate it. I'll be running sns liver assist xt and cel tudca. I'd like to get at least 4 weeks. Does this stuff actually build any real lean tissue or is it all cosmetic?

Honestly the situation is a bit disappointing. It seems anadrol is a preferred compound over SD. Oh well, at least I'll have the experience

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know. I was planning on running anadrol and superdrol got delivered on accident. Originally I planned on running anadrol for 6 weeks. Doesn't sound like that's a sane idea with superdrol. If I tolerate 15mg well i may try adding another half tab for a total of 22.5mg per day. Depends how well I tolerate it. I'll be running sns liver assist xt and cel tudca. I'd like to get at least 4 weeks. Does this stuff actually build any real lean tissue or is it all cosmetic?

Honestly the situation is a bit disappointing. It seems anadrol is a preferred compound over SD. Oh well, at least I'll have the experience
I think it's mostly cosmetic, I'm also partial to anadrol it's by far my favorite, even more than tren or mast. I've never run superdrol because ove always had winny on hand but next prep I may run both, Roman fritz switched from halo to superdrol with his winny and won a show that way. Dr todd Lee says superdrol is just a better version of anadrol so thats something to think about. Your strength is gonna go up for sure tho i do know that

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

In my experience it doesn’t really matter when to dose SD, it’s strong enough to work either way so I dosed it pre bed. I did it that way to get away from the massive cramping I got. Actually, it become my preferred way to dose all orals.

No real lean tissue will be made in 4 weeks but the cosmetic part is impressive, by far the most impressive “overnight” transformation I ever had on any drug.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In my experience it doesn’t really matter when to dose SD, it’s strong enough to work either way so I dosed it pre bed. I did it that way to get away from the massive cramping I got. Actually, it become my preferred way to dose all orals.

No real lean tissue will be made in 4 weeks but the cosmetic part is impressive, by far the most impressive “overnight” transformation I ever had

I kinda figured it'd be temporary. Basically
I've run SD about 6 times over the last 15 years and had good results each time. I always ramp up the dosage during the second week and split the dosage in two, in the am and before working after work. In the earlier cycles I did 10/20/20/30, but this last cycle ( in June of this year) I ran 20/20/20 for only three weeks as a jumpstart.

A lot of ppl shy away from it, because of the side effects. But if you have the liver stuff and drink a **** ton of water you can keep the back bumps away. With that being said. The back bumps were real bad for me this time.

GLW the cycle.
If I may ask, what was the purpose of the SD cycles? Pre contest prep? For me, I'm just trying to cap off a test-only cycle before cruising for a bit.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I may ask, what was the purpose of the SD cycles? Pre contest prep? For me, I'm just trying to cap off a test-only cycle before cruising for a bit.
I know bodybuilders strictly use it precontest...more specifically going into a show to maintain hardness and keep strength up when calories are in extreme deficit

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I wouldn’t run it longer than 4 weeks. And honestly 7.5 mg dosed twice daily (fir a total of 15mg) is plenty. I’ve run injectable superdrol at 20mg daily and although the sides are some of the most intolerable I’ve experienced, the results are rather dramatic (sides will likely be more pronounced with an oral as opposed to an injectable). Get yourself some taurine (about 4-6 grams daily) to help mitigate the cramping - back pumps are hell, and make sure you’re drinking at LEAST a gallon of water daily or ideally more. Get ready for god mode (if you can scrape yourself off the couch) 🦾🦾🦾

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t run it longer than 4 weeks. And honestly 7.5 mg dosed twice daily (fir a total of 15mg) is plenty. I’ve run injectable superdrol at 20mg daily and although the sides are some of the most intolerable I’ve experienced, the results are rather dramatic (sides will likely be more pronounced with an oral as opposed to an injectable). Get yourself some taurine (about 4-6 grams daily) to help mitigate the cramping - back pumps are hell, and make sure you’re drinking at LEAST a gallon of water daily or ideally more. Get ready for god mode (if you can scrape yourself off the couch) 🦾🦾🦾
I assume a solid test base helps mitigate some lethargy?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes to a degree, but you’re going to be lethargic AF regardless. I wouldnt consider running superdrol without a test base.
Hell..I don't understand why anyone not a pro would run anything without a Test base..
And the only reason I said a pro, is they might know something us Cowboys don't..lol
Z..

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hell..I don't understand why anyone not a pro would run anything without a Test base..
And the only reason I said a pro, is they might know something us Cowboys don't..lol
Z..
Agreed man, Even if it’s minimal.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I find Sdrol amazing if you can handle it..
Personally, I use it mainly for pre-WO..
But 3 times a week with injectable at 20mgs isn't that bad..For Me..!!
Z...

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great feedback on here guys, thank you!

I'll be doing the vigorous steve cruise on test after the SD run. Hopefully keep some of it. I made good progress over the summer on a test only run that ended at 80mg per day. Anything that sticks from the sd is a bonus

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great feedback on here guys, thank you!

I'll be doing the vigorous steve cruise on test after the SD run. Hopefully keep some of it. I made good progress over the summer on a test only run that ended at 80mg per day. Anything that sticks from the sd is a bonus
Sounds like a good idea to me..keep us posted on how it's treating you. Superdrol is still on my anabolic to do list

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update: pulled the plug after a few days. I got sick. I'm going to make a separate thread to discuss some things I've got going on

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update: pulled the plug after a few days. I got sick. I'm going to make a separate thread to discuss some things I've got going on
Using Sdrol daily isn't for Everyone..!!
It's as harsh as it is Strong..
Sorry, to hear it didn't go well..but you may still be able to use it as a pre-WO..
Z...

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Using Sdrol daily isn't for Everyone..!!
It's as harsh as it is Strong..
Sorry, to hear it didn't go well..but you may still be able to use it as a pre-WO..
Z...
That’s what I had to do, I can’t use it everyday it takes a huge toll on my productivity and stomach. About 3 or 4x a week just as pre is ok

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 18
Supplements 2
gogo Anabolics 44