Superdrol Liqua-Vade...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SD LV I'm in. Furazodrol LV I'm buying in bulk if you can keep it cost effective.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One - this is Stanodrol (a CEL product), a prohormone to stanolone. It's tha same as Methyl 1D from LG sciences.
I also suport this one as furazabol/prostanzolol, I guess they would be perfect to aply on LV:D
uh, i hate to break this to you guys, but that is dehydroepiandrosterone.

better known as dhea.

anyhow, yea, im totally down for the fura or stanz lv.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in. Id be down. if the price was right.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cel produced a clone of it,

Stano-Drol is a naturally occurring compound that is a precursor to Stanolone (DHT derivative). It is commonly used by those looking to achieve lean muscle, strength and muscle hardening effects. Ideal in a cutting, recomp or lean bulk cycle.

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one – 150 mg
uh, okay this nomenclature isn't right. (not you, cel must have it wrong)

because if we rearange this to make sense this is what you get:

5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol

this is plain dihydrotestosterone aka dht, and a illegal compound.

but then, they could be intending it to be this,

5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, but they left out the ene in the nomenclature on the packaging. hmmm....something is shady.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Epi LV I'd buy

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great idea. formestane liquivade also is very interesting, as well as Epi LV which no one mentioned.

why only do a short run when its legal?
Just to squeeze something out for those that have been requesting it...

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are requesting fura.. anyone actually notice good results from this compound?

I was under the impression its fairly weak and ineffective... unless its spiked with superdrol or something...

Smittysan8970

Awards
You guys are requesting fura.. anyone actually notice good results from this compound?

I was under the impression its fairly weak and ineffective... unless its spiked with superdrol or something...
This is the general consensus, but I think this is also the reason that people would love to see it in your LV form. If it really is 4x more potent than people wouldn't have to be dosing it so high to get results.

I'm definitely on board for the SD LV as well.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It works great when you dose it high enough. You just have to wait until you get your income tax return to buy enough to be effective. I stacked it with EPI on a lean bulk diet and lost BF%. It's great for cutting and recomp. You just have to dose so freakin high. Please make some as well as the SD

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What flavor do you guys want?

Cherry or Vanilla?

(it wont burn like the TREN)

-Eric

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cassavus

Cherry or Vanilla?

-Eric
I'm going to go with cherry. I just started taking 1-T LV, and that vanilla flavor is horrible (no offence)! Not that I'm taking anything because of its flavor, but cherry may be a nice change after this. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go with cherry. I just started taking 1-T LV, and that vanilla flavor is horrible (no offence)! Not that I'm taking anything because of its flavor, but cherry may be a nice change after this. :)
Have you tried the worm shot method yet?

-Eric

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be down for a SD LV and the Formestane LV sounds like an awesome idea to me as well.

Someone mentioned Root beer flavor?? I like the sound of that. Think you could do Root beer Eric? I don't know how easy or difficult the flavor process is. I would imagine probably more towards the later.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be down for a SD LV and the Formestane LV sounds like an awesome idea to me as well.

Someone mentioned Root beer flavor?? I like the sound of that. Think you could do Root beer Eric? I don't know how easy or difficult the flavor process is. I would imagine probably more towards the later.
I think its one of those things that sounds better on paper... Ya know, flat chemical tasting root beer probably wouldnt taste as good as a nice carbonated cold one.

-Eric

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
I'm IN..when are you starting production....:scratchchin:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Will say again LV SD and LV form!!!

Wish you could do a LV phera!!!!!!!!

Screw those cutting compounds they are too pricey and gave to be dosed sooo high and usually added to something else.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about liquivade creatine!! !! !!

just messin :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the worm shot method yet?

-Eric
Whats the worm shot method?

I don't care bout the flavor. I'd buy. Let us know the price per case and price per bottle when you know. When can we expect this to hit shelves?

Cassavus

I don't care bout the flavor. I'd buy. Let us know the price per case and price per bottle when you know. When can we expect this to hit shelves?
It's where you inject the LV product into water without mixing it. It looks like a worm sitting at the bottom of the glass. Then you just shoot it down...haha!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

worm shot is squitting the 2ml or whatever into a glass of water and taken it like a "worm" shot...

Hope this will not be like the tren tab early leak mishap... :irked:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric.....

cherry flavored lv furazadrol. it is a great compound esp. if it has better absorbtion.

dosages now start in the 300mg range stacked, and go up into the 600mg range if ran solo.

this could possibly be brought down greatly with something like liquavade.
making it a more likeable anabolic, and also a non methyl. fura is by far the safest anabolic on the market right now. hands down.

and as for the superdrol isomers, he is talking about original ax sd contained 5a-androst molecule, and the c.e.l. mdrol contains the less potent, slightly less toxic 5b-androst isomer of superdrol.

for me, and most, a methylated compound in an liquid form is pretty usesless, unless you are cramped for time.

but a more bio available non methyl (as y'all did with the tren) heh, i'd def go behind the wife's back to purchase a few bottles and then some.

i'll even be happy to test/log w/e you come up with. i'll try any flavor.

:D

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, as long as it isn't stupid expensive...

bobloblaw

Awards
Fura LV or H-drol LV dooooooo iiitttt. SD to harsh for my taste.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see it sweetened with stevia. Natural :)

h-drol lv would be amazing as well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, hd lv, i'd buy that too.

then we could stack the hd/fura for the ultimate recomp/cut stack.

grape flavor for the win!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the bros saying a methyl in LV is silly -- methyls already have more-than-adequate bioavailability.
On a side note, I'd love to see you guys replace the DHEA in 1-T with that 4-DHEA (?) stuff that AMS sells as 4AD. I belive it actually does convert to 4AD. Then you would have a single product that converts to both 1AD and 4AD -- taking us back to a very cool old-school PH stack.
[And the 4AD would accomplish the same goals as the DHEA, but way better and cleaner.]

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Boooyaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cherry flavored lv furazadrol. it is a great compound esp. if it has better absorbtion.

dosages now start in the 300mg range stacked, and go up into the 600mg range if ran solo.

making it a more likeable anabolic, and also a non methyl. fura is by far the safest anabolic on the market right now. hands down.

and as for the superdrol isomers, he is talking about original ax sd contained 5a-androst molecule, and the c.e.l. mdrol contains the less potent, slightly less toxic 5b-androst isomer of superdrol.

for me, and most, a methylated compound in an liquid form is pretty usesless, unless you are cramped for time.

but a more bio available non methyl (as y'all did with the tren) heh, i'd def go behind the wife's back to purchase a few bottles and then some.

You mean 2a/2b isomer?

Bioavailability will be better in the LV but the real reason is the ease and accuracy of dosing with a liquid. Guys could do 5mg 3x daily if they wanted... not possible with 10mg caps.

BTW, taking something as strong as SD in capsules from some of these shady companies would kinda scare me.... 10mg is good for gains, but 50mg might send me to the hospital.

Unless a manufacturer has the proper compounding agents, mixers, and concentration analyses to avoid stratification of the SD during blending... its pretty damn hard to produce each capsule of each batch right at 10mg. A liquid is a heck of alot easier to produce a consistent product with.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, we have plans for Formestane, SD and Turinabol precursor (hdrol) in LV by springtime. (due to popular demand)

Right now its looking like SD LV should be ready by the 1st of Feb. We just need to wait for the analysis results.... the others will be short to follow.

-Eric

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
SD LV I'm in. Furazodrol LV I'm buying in bulk if you can keep it cost effective.
I would buy lots of furazadrol LV in bulk :) :)
uh, i hate to break this to you guys, but that is dehydroepiandrosterone.

better known as dhea.

Hmm maybe i dont know you would have to contact cel.

anyhow, yea, im totally down for the fura or stanz lv.
Yet another vote for a furazadrol :)

Furazadrol is week but is known to be twice as effective as pstanz was.

And furazadrol stacked with Hdrol was amazing for a recomp probably the best recomp stack around in all time.

Furazadrol run solo at 300 mg and for bigger guys 400mg plus was effective the best cutter around without doubht.

if your LV made it 4 times as effective then im sure its worth it but i guess it depends on your costs of making it.

another vote :)

Fura LV or H-drol LV dooooooo iiitttt. SD to harsh for my taste.
Another vote i dream of furza lv and hdrol lv

:) :) another vote.
BTW, we have plans for Formestane, SD and Turinabol precursor (hdrol) in LV by springtime. (due to popular demand)

Right now its looking like SD LV should be ready by the 1st of Feb. We just need to wait for the analysis results.... the others will be short to follow.

-Eric
Hey eric sorry if i been a pain in the ass in this thread but i hope you could look at the prospect at furazadrol lv ... if it would cost to much then fair enough.

But can i thank you in advance now for anoucing a HDROL LV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is gonna be sick im not really an advanced body builder just love to keep fit.

Hdrol adds lean mass and is great for cutting and now your gonna have it in LV This had made my day :) :) i love you primordial perfomance you guys are deffinatley the best in the supplement industry :).

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang it I think I might have to try the Superdrol LV lol.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would buy lots of furazadrol LV in bulk :) :)

Yet another vote for a furazadrol :)

Furazadrol is week but is known to be twice as effective as pstanz was.

And furazadrol stacked with Hdrol was amazing for a recomp probably the best recomp stack around in all time.

Furazadrol run solo at 300 mg and for bigger guys 400mg plus was effective the best cutter around without doubht.

if your LV made it 4 times as effective then im sure its worth it but i guess it depends on your costs of making it.

another vote :)

Another vote i dream of furza lv and hdrol lv

:) :) another vote.

Hey eric sorry if i been a pain in the ass in this thread but i hope you could look at the prospect at furazadrol lv ... if it would cost to much then fair enough.

But can i thank you in advance now for anoucing a HDROL LV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is gonna be sick im not really an advanced body builder just love to keep fit.

Hdrol adds lean mass and is great for cutting and now your gonna have it in LV This had made my day :) :) i love you primordial perfomance you guys are deffinatley the best in the supplement industry :).
Got it!

And why does everyone think that all these hormones are going to get absorbed 4x better? Im pretty sure Ive said 2-3x better in LV system for most steroid hormones...

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Got it!

And why does everyone think that all these hormones are going to get absorbed 4x better? Im pretty sure Ive said 2-3x better in LV system for most steroid hormones...
i dont know i think i read that up about your liquid tren lv on the website or some thread that it was ment to be 4 times better .....

Anyway we get the point that it works better :) :) anyway thanks for noticing and look forward to your products in the future im gonna save now to splash out on the hdrol lv thats for sure :)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it!

Does "Got it" mean you guys are gonna make a Furazadrol run of LV?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Can you make LV stacks? M-Drol/Epi? Make a bulk version, a cut version, and an all out animal version. Add an AI to it also. Maybe ONE product all inclusive except for PCT? And make it Root Beer flavor!!!!!!!!!
^Damn, just ask them to throw in the Harley Davidson too while you're at it...

lol, sounds good though, root beer? Yuck though, I'd rather have a sprite or mountain dew taste.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
uh, okay this nomenclature isn't right. (not you, cel must have it wrong)

because if we rearange this to make sense this is what you get:

5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol

this is plain dihydrotestosterone aka dht, and a illegal compound.

but then, they could be intending it to be this,

5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, but they left out the ene in the nomenclature on the packaging. hmmm....something is shady.
I was already looking into this, before hand but not here Sherlock...i'd just PM it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Cherry or Vanilla?

-Eric
How about snatch? Lots of guys around here seem to be muff diving lately...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't say this was totally true. Have you had any of the tabs from any company analyzed at a lab? I had a bottle of tabs from a "company" analyzed and from the SAME EXACT BOTTLE, some of the pills didnt even measure out the same. Some had more mg per pill and some had way less...some didn't have ANY at all...so, yeah, a liquid method may lower the chances of some kid going to the ER or someone wasting money or worthless placebo and sugar pills as the liquid may be more accurate in terms of making it, but I can't be 100% positive

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Gotta throw my hat in the ring for Furaz too.

Liquid SD is already out, and the advantages to LV H-drol are slight. Although LV Form intrigues me, as oral Form supposedly has very poor bioavailability and TD Form from CEL is a mess (speaking from experience, their dispenser bottle broke in about a week).

Would be all over LV Furaz. The 4-AD suggestion seems like an excellent one as well.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta throw my hat in the ring for Furaz too.

Liquid SD is already out, and the advantages to LV H-drol are slight. Although LV Form intrigues me, as oral Form supposedly has very poor bioavailability and TD Form from CEL is a mess (speaking from experience, their dispenser bottle broke in about a week).

Would be all over LV Furaz. The 4-AD suggestion seems like an excellent one as well.
yes i also like the 4ad suggestion.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
all sounds good. im game for SD lv, forme lv, epi, and h-drol lv

but would hope that they stick around and are not solo runs that are gone in 10 hours :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29