LIFITNG2008

Awards
I think the peach is disgusting!

Tang on the other hand....

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Hg is wise people... Ice in Torrent is always a plus!
i can't do ice in my Torrent!
i mix the CBB in my shaker cup as soon as i walk into the locker room at my gym.
i also down that stuff as soon as possible. :hammer:

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
i can't do ice in my Torrent!
i mix the CBB in my shaker cup as soon as i walk into the locker room at my gym.
i also down that stuff as soon as possible. :hammer:

The only times I have had to add ice was when the water fountain at the gym was putting out warm water... Figured a few ice cubes wouldnt hurt. I let them melt a little and chugged it down!

Speaking of shaker cups...

I love my Universal Mix boy, but was wondering if we could get an Animal Mix boy too? (may have been brought up already, sorry if so)

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Animal Mix boy has already been brought up.

Here's a promo:

Spend the Day with naturalguy! :whip:

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Animal Mix boy has already been brought up.

Here's a promo:

Spend the Day with naturalguy! :whip:

Better pic a thick skinned winner for that one! :jaw:

And does that mean you would get to train in jeans that day? :rofl:

All kidding aside NG seems like a cool guy... Always getting the job done too!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Better pic a thick skinned winner for that one! :jaw:

And does that mean you would get to train in jeans that day? :rofl:

All kidding aside NG seems like a cool guy... Always getting the job done too!
And, then we'd have see all the crap he has to put up with, from us... :run::jaw::whiner::icon_lol::nutkick::eek:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
NG rocks. Super cool guy. It's a privilege to have met him many times.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

Hg
Yeah... All you guys on the East Coast... I've met Rage, and trained with him, before... And, will be doing so, again, this year...

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Hg
I couldn't agree more. NG is a very very good dude. :thumbsup:

Next suggestion:

Animal Support groups.... as I am addicted to the supps, the gear, and the lifestyle :eek:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Next suggestion:

Animal Support groups.... as I am addicted to the supps, the gear, and the lifestyle :eek:

Wouldn't that be a little like going to the bar for help with a drinking problem? :think: :drunk:

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established

Next suggestion:

In for support group, but only if samples, gear and posters are provided :D

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I still say Animal Gym Bag, and Animal Action Figures!!!

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I need an Animal Steering wheel cover, and other Auto accesories, maybe an air freshner in the shape of the "A" logo

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Keep um coming fellas. Gotta let your voice be heard so they know what you want.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Animal Video Game!!! You have to build up your Animal via workouts, but have to overcome the pitfalls of injury, finding time to eat, keeping on your diet, and avoiding internet trolls... Special "Power Ups" are the various packs... Ultimate goal is to become the 1st Animal Mr. Olympia, figure Olympia, Fitness Olympia, or the World's pre-eminent powerlifter...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Animal Video Game!!! You have to build up your Animal via workouts, but have to overcome the pitfalls of injury, finding time to eat, keeping on your diet, and avoiding internet trolls... Special "Power Ups" are the various packs... Ultimate goal is to become the 1st Animal Mr. Olympia, figure Olympia, Fitness Olympia, or the World's pre-eminent powerlifter...

As funny as this sounds that is a cool idea :D

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I need an Animal Steering wheel cover, and other Auto accesories, maybe an air freshner in the shape of the "A" logo
And smellin' like dirty socks? Hardcore, baby... hahaha

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Animal License plate holders... Animal decals, not just the clings... (Granted I've got 2 of those on my ride...*L*)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
How about some Animal PROMO's...? Lots of great things going on with Universal... But... Where the heck is Animal...?
*Bump to get B Con's attention, and to get on his nerves, as well...*:toofunny::run::jaw::icon_lol::icon_lol::head:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
*Bump to get B Con's attention, and to get on his nerves, as well...*:toofunny::run::jaw::icon_lol::icon_lol::head:
I'm just waiting for the big wigs to approve :bumping for their attention haha: I definitely have noticed this and can get some good ones going...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm just waiting for the big wigs to approve :bumping for their attention haha: I definitely have noticed this and can get some good ones going...

I had nothing to do with this! It was all deadmans idea! Unless you like it, then why yes, of course I was involved :D

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I had nothing to do with this! It was all deadmans idea! Unless you like it, then why yes, of course I was involved :D
I'm not opposed to getting more Animal logs out there.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm not opposed to getting more Animal logs out there.

All jokes aside B I would love to see our Animal presence here at AM turned up a notch. the Animal Line is some of the best of the very best and is joined at the hip with much more than just great supplements. The Animal line also carries heart, attitude, information and best of all the brotherhood of the F O R V M.

I can honestly say without any exaggeration that I would not be where I am right now if it were not for ANIMAL.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
All jokes aside B I would love to see our Animal presence here at AM turned up a notch. the Animal Line is some of the best of the very best and is joined at the hip with much more than just great supplements. The Animal line also carries heart, attitude, information and best of all the brotherhood of the F O R V M.

I can honestly say without any exaggeration that I would not be where I am right now if it were not for ANIMAL.

Hg
A definite x2 on that!!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Hg
Thanks for that HG. I'm working on it... may have to resort to PMing.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Animal Chucks, or Animal Wrestling Shoes, even an Animal Combat Boot.