Suggestion Box

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Taking me a while to figure out this board. Oh, there you guys are! :D

How are you doing? Do you really want me to answer that? Honestly?

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
A Journey book done by Vinny!!! And one by The Freak!!!:head:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'll take 1, custom made, I'll get my wifes measurement sent out ASAP
D'oh!!! That didn't sound good... But, now that you mention it... That is a good idea... Always good to be uhm... Prepared...:thumbsup::think::icon_lol:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
D'oh!!! That didn't sound good... But, now that you mention it... That is a good idea... Always good to be uhm... Prepared...:thumbsup::think::icon_lol:

Hey! Whats goin on in here fellas? :duel:

Hg

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Just keep on keepin on Broskis!!!!

"If it aint broke don't fix it"

And in regards to the Question: "Are you guys doing too much?" Answer: HELL NA!!!.......You can never do to many PROMO'S!!! Promos are the KEY MARKETING TOOL and the most important strategy!! Its the best way to market your products and get the public talking.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FELLAS!!!!

Oh, and sorry for the rambling...Was a Marketing Major in College.

FlashoverTX

FlashoverTX

Awards
Marketing...

I am actually passing on a suggestion from my wife. She has been taking the Women's Fitness Pak and stated that the packaging/marketing of the box is boring and nothing like the Animal Pak or Test cans that us guys use. She stated that if the packaging were a little more hardcore with cutting edge design yet female targeted that ALOT of females would probably jump on board.

Just food for thought and I am sure not much of your directed energies on a cost basis....

BTW I love UNiversal products, keep up the good work!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I am actually passing on a suggestion from my wife. She has been taking the Women's Fitness Pak and stated that the packaging/marketing of the box is boring and nothing like the Animal Pak or Test cans that us guys use. She stated that if the packaging were a little more hardcore with cutting edge design yet female targeted that ALOT of females would probably jump on board.

Just food for thought and I am sure not much of your directed energies on a cost basis....

BTW I love UNiversal products, keep up the good work!!
Yeah, the box ain't not can, that's for sure...

For what it's worth, I know many competitive female lifters who use Animal Pak.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the box ain't not can, that's for sure...

For what it's worth, I know many competitive female lifters who use Animal Pak.

My wife and eldest daughter both use The Women's fitness pack and really like the fact that it is formulated for women with packs for regular days of the month as well as pink packs for those other days. I think due to the nature of this and the whole pink pack thing that it would be hard to "Animalize" it :D

A new look would be cool though wouldn't it? Maybe a can for it since it is in packs.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
My wife and eldest daughter both use The Women's fitness pack and really like the fact that it is formulated for women with packs for regular days of the month as well as pink packs for those other days. I think due to the nature of this and the whole pink pack thing that it would be hard to "Animalize" it :D

A new look would be cool though wouldn't it? Maybe a can for it since it is in packs.

Hg
My wife uses the Women's Fitness Pack, as well...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Animal Gym Bag!!! Animal Lifting Gloves... Animal Work boots!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I saw the pics of those straps... guaranteed bad ass fellas! :clap2:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I definitely need new straps... mine rub my wrists raw. :sad:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I definitely need new straps... mine rub my wrists raw. :sad:

x2. I tried a pair of those "Hookers" despite NG telling me that they fit your wrist funny and you know what, I should learn to listen to NG! He was right. They work well functionally but they put the pressure on your wrist in a weird way and when you start to pull real heavy on them the metal part cuts into your wrist.

My other straps are those freebies you get at bb.com and though they are ok I find them to be a bit slippy and they pull too tight on my wrist then despite trying to not do that.

I'm hoping these "A" straps will be just what I needed.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
x2. I tried a pair of those "Hookers" despite NG telling me that they fit your wrist funny and you know what, I should learn to listen to NG! He was right. They work well functionally but they put the pressure on your wrist in a weird way and when you start to pull real heavy on them the metal part cuts into your wrist.

My other straps are those freebies you get at bb.com and though they are ok I find them to be a bit slippy and they pull too tight on my wrist then despite trying to not do that.

I'm hoping these "A" straps will be just what I needed.

Hg
I am almost ashamed to say that my straps are those freebies.... haha :frustrate

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the Flexsolate straps... But would gladly change to the Animal straps!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hoomgar made a comment in my log, and I thought it was an idea worth sharing -

Animal Shaker Cups.

I know there're Universal ones, but don't think there're Animal ones.

One heck of a solid idea R. Who else would like to see an Animal Shaker cup? These bad boys would end up in the gym so it is some solid advertising outside the fact that drinking from a cup with the A logo on it during your workout will add 100 lbs to your lifts!

:dl:

Hg

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
One heck of a solid idea R. Who else would like to see an Animal Shaker cup? These bad boys would end up in the gym so it is some solid advertising outside the fact that drinking from a cup with the A logo on it during your workout will add 100 lbs to your lifts!

:dl:

Hg

:afro:

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established

Animal Shaker Cups.

great idea.
there was some discussion about this over at The Forvm too.

i seriously recommend trying the Universal Mixboy shaker cup...
it is the best shaker cup out there.

it may look like every other shaker cup, but it "seals" on like a tupperware container
(it doesn't "screw" on like every other shaker cup)
tight seal, and no leaks ever.
you can also feel that it's made out of much higher quality plastic than most shaker cups.

if they just made it with the "A" logo or even the Iconic logo on the side, it'd be pimp. :whip:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
great idea.

it may look like every other shaker cup, but it "seals" on like a tupperware container
you can also feel that it's made out of much higher quality plastic than most shaker cups.

if they just made it with the "A" logo or even the Iconic logo on the side, it'd be pimp. :whip:

Hmm I need to try one of these and stop those pesky stains on the front of my shirt from appearing due to leaking shakers haha.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Animal Shaker Cups.

I get this request a lot as well...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I get this request a lot as well...

Push some buttons for us U. Tell the guys at corp that a lot of fellas are asking about them. For sure these would sell very well. They would also make for an excellent promo ;)

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
great idea.

ok, to follow up on my idea above for an Animal Mixboy shaker...
i've noticed that a lot of the Intra-Aid mixes and "homebrew" recipes are calling for more water than the Mixboy can hold...
so, unless they make a larger capacity Mixboy...

i give you the KleenKanteen!!! :head:
klean kanteen® 40oz eco-friendly, durable, bpa-free stainless steel water bottle

stainless steel, a variety of caps and accessories...

my fav would be the black with the loop cap, with a yellow or red iconic logo:

slap an Animal Iconic logo on the side of that thing and you really got something! :box:
(and it'll hold all of those homebrews, IA mixes, EAA Stack for sipping, etc...) :cheers:

thoughts?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good product idea Joe :thumbsup:

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good product idea Joe :thumbsup:
thx bro
i wonder what U Rep thinks of this? :think:

That Black Klean Kanteen looks great - with the styling Animal is using, the two would go together perfectly.
that's what i thought bro...
a basically indestructable stainless steel shaker, that can hold pretty much any "homebrew" mixture, in black...
how much more Animal can you get? ya know?
with the Animal Iconic logo in either yellow or red on the side, that would be s-weet! :cheers: :head:

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established

slap an Animal Iconic logo on the side of that thing and you really got something! :box:
(and it'll hold all of those homebrews, IA mixes, EAA Stack for sipping, etc...) :cheers:
thoughts?
anyone with any photoshop skills to put the Animal Iconic logo on that black bottle?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Articles!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Can't put .5 or 1/2 in measurements.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
ok, to follow up on my idea above for an Animal Mixboy shaker...
i've noticed that a lot of the Intra-Aid mixes and "homebrew" recipes are calling for more water than the Mixboy can hold...
so, unless they make a larger capacity Mixboy...

i give you the KleenKanteen!!! :head:
klean kanteen® 40oz eco-friendly, durable, bpa-free stainless steel water bottle

stainless steel, a variety of caps and accessories...

thoughts?
Love those--but they seem a little too "high tech" for Animal, no? When I think of Animal, I think old school...

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Love those--but they seem a little too "high tech" for Animal, no? When I think of Animal, I think old school...
someone else told me something similar.
i was thinking more for the "indestructible" nature of it.
this thing could withstand abuse that a normal shaker or water bottle cannot.

think of it after a bit of use and abuse...
think of it with worn paint, some dents here and there...
think of it with a little "character"