Suggestion Box

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
someone else told me something similar.
i was thinking more for the "indestructible" nature of it.
this thing could withstand abuse that a normal shaker or water bottle cannot.

think of it after a bit of use and abuse...
think of it with worn paint, some dents here and there...
think of it with a little "character"
I s'pose there's room in Animal for utilitarian or industrial as well, not just old school...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I still like the idea of an Animal Coffin... And, am still waiting for an Animal gym bag to come out, and another gym bag with the new Universal look...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I still like the idea of an Animal Coffin... And, am still waiting for an Animal gym bag to come out, and another gym bag with the new Universal look...
Gym bag would be sweet.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone else told me something similar.
i was thinking more for the "indestructible" nature of it.
this thing could withstand abuse that a normal shaker or water bottle cannot.

think of it after a bit of use and abuse...
think of it with worn paint, some dents here and there...
think of it with a little "character"
Just have "The House" beat each Kanteen with a chain a few times before shipping em out... instant "character" :D

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Universal T shirt

OK I think we need new Universal T shirts styled after the new labels. Black T's that look like this:

Who is with me?

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
PFFFFFT! Oh Man B, I LOL!!!! That was good :toofunny:
Hey, the technology for making action figures has come a loooooong way... (Granted, these would make the super-hero ones look pathetic...):djparty::rofl::toofunny::icon_lol:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hey, the technology for making action figures has come a loooooong way... (Granted, these would make the super-hero ones look pathetic...):djparty::rofl::toofunny::icon_lol:
Instead of action figures that karate chop or shoot a weapon, these would flex. You bend Wrath's arm and the bicep pops up. :rofl:

OK, we've derailed here fellas :eek:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Instead of action figures that karate chop or shoot a weapon, these would flex. You bend Wrath's arm and the bicep pops up. :rofl:

OK, we've derailed here fellas :eek:
They would come with accessories like bent barbells and mini dumbbells...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
And a little can of Animal Pak

And a gallon of water, mini chicken breasts, mini t-bones, and mini animal straps hahaha

You can even buy the new "all you can eat" buffett play set with them.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
And a gallon of water, mini chicken breasts, mini t-bones, and mini animal straps hahaha

You can even buy the new "all you can eat" buffett play set with them.

We haven't even touched on the changeable Icon clothing available. Collect the whole set!

:icon_lol:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
You guys forgot to mention the LE Cage playset, with the action figures... And clloect enough "Proof of Purchases" and you get the "RARE" U-Rep figure!!!:woohoo::head::lol::toofunny::jaw:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
You guys forgot to mention the LE Cage playset, with the action figures... And clloect enough "Proof of Purchases" and you get the "RARE" U-Rep figure!!!:woohoo::head::lol::toofunny::jaw:
What about the A Rep figure?

I heard a rumor you could get the B Con, HG, NG, and MD ones as well... but very limited supplies. :woohoo:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
What about the A Rep figure?

I heard a rumor you could get the B Con, HG, NG, and MD ones as well... but very limited supplies. :woohoo:
Actually the A-Rep figure comes with the A-Rep office playset, but is only available for purchase if you can outlift Sgt Rock without using straps...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Do you think corporate will take us seriously? :icon_lol:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Another Animal idea... BOOT CAMPS...

Well the kind where you can train with an animal for a few weeks at least...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Now this is good! Animal Boot Camp. That just sounds right. Good idea B. Reps for that, when I recharge ;) LOL!

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Chance of winning: 1 in 1,000,000.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

In some cases, it's almost like an ABC... (Especially if you're on the East Coast...) But it would be a great idea for us on the West Coast...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
In some cases, it's almost like an ABC... (Especially if you're on the East Coast...) But it would be a great idea for us on the West Coast...
Very true. I know a lot of the ABCs are HUGE when the pros are joining up in them so figured this would draw that same attention.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Very true. I know a lot of the ABCs are HUGE when the pros are joining up in them so figured this would draw that same attention.

I like this idea. I'd rep you B but I'm 3 up on ya so I'm on spread like forever :D LOL!

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established

I would be down for this! Some great thinking going on in here...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Animal lifting belts?

Awe! I want one! You are on a roll B, keep um coming.

B Con for this week:

Animal Boot Camp
Animal Lifting Belts
-Animal Action Figures LOL!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Elbow Sleeves? For those heavy bench and Shoulder pressing sessions...

What are they teaching you guys in law school? You 2 have been coming up with winners here! Animal elbow sleeves for sure! And while we are at it, if I may, Animal Wrist and knee wraps!

Hg

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
What are they teaching you guys in law school? You 2 have been coming up with winners here! Animal elbow sleeves for sure! And while we are at it, if I may, Animal Wrist and knee wraps!

Hg

I like those ideas too Hg!

Now if we could these and some kind of Orange flavored Torrent and IA I would be a happy (but broke) individual...:dance:

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established

Now if we could these and some kind of Orange flavored Torrent and IA I would be a happy (but broke) individual...:dance:
+1 for orange IA and Torrent.
or Juicy Watermelon IA... ftw :hammer:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol::woohoo:

Now if we could these and some kind of Peach (Which is G Diesel approved...) flavored Torrent and IA I would be a happy (but broke) individual...:dance:
Fixed!!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I just don't have that peach flavor catching on for me... there has got to be some other flavor better than peach...

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
I just don't have that peach flavor catching on for me... there has got to be some other flavor better than peach...

I'm not sold on it either. I think peach is a great flavor, but IMO they will have to make it a soft flavor much like GAA. I much prefer some bite PWO and I feel that they could do that with Orange or Juicy Watermelon...

Peach may be better suited for Intra-Aid for the reasons I listed as to why I don't feel it would work well for Torrent.

Personal oppinons of a Universal/Animal Sup. junkie. :icon_lol:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sold on it either. I think peach is a great flavor, but IMO they will have to make it a soft flavor much like GAA. I much prefer some bite PWO and I feel that they could do that with Orange or Juicy Watermelon...

Peach may be better suited for Intra-Aid for the reasons I listed as to why I don't feel it would work well for Torrent.

Personal oppinons of a Universal/Animal Sup. junkie. :icon_lol:
If it could be made to taste just like OJ that would rock! Chug dat stuff straight down the hatch baby!

Hg

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
If it could be made to taste just like OJ that would rock! Chug dat stuff straight down the hatch baby!

Hg

That would be good. Or even better they could make it taste a lot like Tang!!!