joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i'm still crossing my fingers for Animal work shirts... :hammer:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see what the Cage has in store for us this year.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
How about gettin' some Universal FAQ's posted up in here...?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Some LE Universal Gear!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dead serious... No pun intended...):head::head::head:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
im starting a Animal Social Group on here. So let the ANIMALS get together and share tips ya noe.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
ok, i might be coming from left field here, BUT...

how about a larger size of Ultra Iso Whey???

how many of you have used this product?
it's a solid WPI that mixes awesome and tastes good too.

i'd like to see a larger size of this (only comes in 2lbs now, maybe come in 5lbs???)...
5lbs would last longer and should enable the U to make it a bit more economical?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
ok, i might be coming from left field here, BUT...

how about a larger size of Ultra Iso Whey???

how many of you have used this product?
it's a solid WPI that mixes awesome and tastes good too.

i'd like to see a larger size of this (only comes in 2lbs now, maybe come in 5lbs???)...
5lbs would last longer and should enable the U to make it a bit more economical?
Lemonade Chiller is my pre-contest staple!!! Heck, I don't even have to mix it, it does it by itself, when I add water... :sgrin:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Lemonade Chiller is my pre-contest staple!!! Heck, I don't even have to mix it, it does it by itself, when I add water... :sgrin:

yea and that deff needs a larger tub!!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
An Animal Nitro Promo!!! Very underrated supp...

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
Please come out with a caffeine free Shock Therapy for stim sensitive users. Love your products.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
dropped by to give you guys some props. the line is great - probably the best out there. every product i've tried has been quality, and you've got a great team of reps. not to mention, i pretty much live by the Animal Pak website. kudos to all of you. keep up the great work.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
dropped by to give you guys some props. the line is great - probably the best out there. every product i've tried has been quality, and you've got a great team of reps. not to mention, i pretty much live by the Animal Pak website. kudos to all of you. keep up the great work.

Thanks bro. We appreciate the props. It's people like yourself that help keep this life style alive.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I think having a black polo shirt with the Animal logo on it (in the pocket area) would be bad ass especially to wear to the business events.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Means a lot hearing the support of our customers.

rcrott1

I think having a black polo shirt with the Animal logo on it (in the pocket area) would be bad ass especially to wear to the business events.
I have been pushing for this for 2 years. lol.

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
An Animal Nitro Promo!!! Very underrated supp...
I agree!!!

Also, this may be out there already... But, can we get Cherry Berry Blast flavored Ultra Iso Whey. I love that flavor and would drink myself silly if this was done. I'm sure other CCB aholics will be in the same boat.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I agree!!!

Also, this may be out there already... But, can we get Cherry Berry Blast flavored Ultra Iso Whey. I love that flavor and would drink myself silly if this was done. I'm sure other CCB aholics will be in the same boat.
Or GAA...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother. The line is also really comprehensive... Sometimes too much so, I think.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
this has probably already been suggested. I know i suggested it on the forvm like a year ago but....

how about a sleep aid?

animal dreams...??

with gaba
5-htp
valerian root
.5 mg or less of melatonin
and zma
and some pre-bed bcaas or something??

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
this has probably already been suggested. I know i suggested it on the forvm like a year ago but....

how about a sleep aid?

animal dreams...??

with gaba
5-htp
valerian root
.5 mg or less of melatonin
and zma
and some pre-bed bcaas or something??
There was talk of this recently I think.... Animal Test and Animal Rest?

Jimmy Alto

Awards
I agree with the Animal "rest"/"nocturnal" idea. This has probably been said already but the new Animal label(such as the one on Shock Therapy) on alll Universal products would be pretty badass

edit - Holy ****, just saw the new label on the Real Gains on the Universal Site

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the Animal "rest"/"nocturnal" idea. This has probably been said already but the new Animal label(such as the one on Shock Therapy) on alll Universal products would be pretty badass

edit - Holy ****, just saw the new label on the Real Gains on the Universal Site
You like? 10+ pounders are coming out in the next 2-3 months... Stay tuned.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
You guys like need to have another PROMO over here, or something... Yeah... PROMOs rule...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Promo? hmmm, there are some new flavors coming out soon ;)

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I'm still looking for an Animal lifting shoe! Something between the solid base of a combat boot, and the flexibility/flatness of dead lifting slippers or wrestling shoes!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I think there should be an animal essentials stak or combo where you can get the Animal staples for a bit of a discount if you buy a month supply of them all together.
Supreme Animal Stack!!
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Pump
Animal Nitro

so if you were to buy all of them together then you could save yourself a few bucks and maybe get a sweet promo item like what was in the big 88's.
Just a thought :)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I think there should be an animal essentials stak or combo where you can get the Animal staples for a bit of a discount if you buy a month supply of them all together.
Supreme Animal Stack!!
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Pump
Animal Nitro

so if you were to buy all of them together then you could save yourself a few bucks and maybe get a sweet promo item like what was in the big 88's.
Just a thought :)
Pak - Flex - Omega and Uni-Liver, it would be called "Universal Rep's Four Pillars Stack"

Ha ha!

rcrott1

I know I for one would like to see it. I use all 4 all the time. I'd be snapping this up!

Hg
as would i brother, as would a LOT of us. that would sell like hotcakes... an even better combo would be to make em all in the big 88 containers and the 1000 ct uniliver tub.!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
as would i brother, as would a LOT of us. that would sell like hotcakes... an even better combo would be to make em all in the big 88 containers and the 1000 ct uniliver tub.!
I like that idea! or make the big 88's available in other products like pump or flex.