Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be prepared...a birdy told me he was about to feel STRANGE

Pimp C

Awards
how do these compare to the original bliss shots, original mood swings,cloud nine, and mind bender?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do these compare to the original bliss shots, original mood swings,cloud nine, and mind bender?
I find them superior to Bliss shots. Never tried the other ones.

When I say superior, it could also be that the formula is more compatible with what I would call a good time - euphoric and relaxed, but perfectly focused and alert.

I would definitely combine these with Sulbutiamine if you plan on being verbally playful.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

When I say superior, it could also be that the formula is more compatible with what I would call a good time - euphoric and relaxed, but perfectly focused and alert.

I would definitely combine these with Sulbutiamine if you plan on being verbally playful.
Would they be decent for a job interview if you were prone to extreme anxiety in that situation, or is that risky? I will definitely test it out beforeand anyways, just curious as to your opinion

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

haha funny you should say that i have one capped pill left...I capped my powder and have been taking silbutiamine the last two months. Ill save this cap for when i do my shot.

Sulbutiamine works better just like any other smart drug when its used a long time. with that said it still has benefits with one dose just like a vitamin does. and in fact that's really all sulbutiamine is a b-vitamin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would they be decent for a job interview if you were prone to extreme anxiety in that situation, or is that risky? I will definitely test it out beforeand anyways, just curious as to your opinion

I'd have to say it depends on what type of job it's for.

Pimp C

Awards

well the original bliss shots were good. the new ones suck. i sell one mind bender and cloud nine at my store and they kick ass. one or two of these really take the edge off but make it difficult to drive. they remind me of blue nitro from back in the day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well the original bliss shots were good. the new ones suck. i sell one mind bender and cloud nine at my store and they kick ass. one or two of these really take the edge off but make it difficult to drive. they remind me of blue nitro from back in the day.
I'd be really interested in your feedback, then, and suggestions for improvement.

There's a coriander extract I am trying to locate that would be a perfect relaxant to add.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
These going up tonight or can I go get my nap on?

Pimp C

Awards
I'd be really interested in your feedback, then, and suggestions for improvement.

There's a coriander extract I am trying to locate that would be a perfect relaxant to add.

i'll definitely buy some and give feedback as soon as they're available. i really like the rest of the products u got going. these other mood enhancers are based on beta-PEA and kanna but i'm wondering if its not just straight up gbl and that's why the bliss shots and mood swings changed formulas as soon as they got popular

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll definitely buy some and give feedback as soon as they're available. i really like the rest of the products u got going. these other mood enhancers are based on beta-PEA and kanna but i'm wondering if its not just straight up gbl and that's why the bliss shots and mood swings changed formulas as soon as they got popular
That's the rumor I heard as well.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just placed my order for a few bottles of strange and some banish bcfc. I am having it sent priority (fed ex takes too long). I will post a quick review after I try it.

someonehs

Awards
Damn, I was going to order some (5), but the shipping to Canada is as much as the shots themselves! (well nearly).. might have to wait for a bigger order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I was going to order some (5), but the shipping to Canada is as much as the shots themselves! (well nearly).. might have to wait for a bigger order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I can see, these are already half sold out.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 3....let you know my honest opinion when I try one.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up 4 myself. I'm more interested in giving one of these to my fiance to try out, as she does not drink and won't use anything illegal either.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
All gone! Ive been following this thread for a month or more and nothing! Oh well, when might we expect some more?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only have enough initial raw materials to make another 40 or so, but I wanted to get feedback on the formula before proceeding.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
damnit! Couldn't you bastards have only gotten like 1 or 2 so the rest of us could do some testing as well!

:*******: ha on to waiting for the next batch :|

TheLeper

Awards
what if one was to use N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL, a double methyl-PEA which is found in APS Phenadrine instead of the PEA in this shot product? Would it change any effects at all?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what if one was to use N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL, a double methyl-PEA which is found in APS Phenadrine instead of the PEA in this shot product? Would it change any effects at all?
I don't have any experience with that compound, so I'm not sure what it would do.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
dsade...you might have mentioned this somewhere but I didn't see it...about how much phenibut is in these?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Do you think these would stack well with additional phenibut?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think these would stack well with additional phenibut?
Depends on your tolerance and willingness to put up with the side effects. I left dosage very low, just enough o soften the edges but if you lke phenibut, you could probably add another 800mg or so.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compare to Original Bliss Shot?
didnt get a chance to picck any up.

by the ingredients I can say better , even though bliss were nice, the yohimbine is taking out which is a big plus for me.

on paper it looks good, the only way know is take one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didnt get a chance to picck any up.

by the ingredients I can say better , even though bliss were nice, the yohimbine is taking out which is a big plus for me.

on paper it looks good, the only way know is take one.
exactly...and this is why the feedback is so crucial. i know which ingredients do what, so the final formula will be adjusted based on the feedback.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damnit! My birthday is coming up and was going to use some of these whilst going out but didnt even know they were up at nutra! Any chance to get some more of these bad boys before next weekend?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damnit! My birthday is coming up and was going to use some of these whilst going out but didnt even know they were up at nutra! Any chance to get some more of these bad boys before next weekend?
The last of them will be there Friday.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
blah i missed out!

when will they be back in stock and has anyone reviewed it yet?

thanks guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
blah i missed out!

when will they be back in stock and has anyone reviewed it yet?

thanks guys!
They just shipped out to customers yesterday, so nobody has them yet. I'm expecting some reviews maybe Sunday or Monday.

The last of my restock betas is shipping today, and will arrive Friday - with a 1-2 bottle limit.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah...its in the nutraplanet thread on these....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing that I'm the slightest hesitate is the phenibut and that's nit picking.I'm sure its a good formula.

beginning of 2005 I ordered a 50 gram phenibut bottle and didn't finish it up in till mod 2007. when I did take it It did what it claimed and its hard for me at the moment to describe in depth feelings of it. with one word relaxed.

(other cliche statement and so true -remember everyone chemistry doesn't respond the same so what it does for person a maybe be a lot different what works for person b.)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im grabbin 2 of these bad boys for sure!!!

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I picked up 3. Figured that was a fair trade for camping out at NP versus letting as many people as possible try them. Fedex tells me they are arriving tomorrow. I also wanted at least 2 so I could try it in different scenarios. I will use tomorrow assuming they come as a baseline / control and will take it on a relatively empty stomach with no alcohol. Then on Fri or Sat Ill try another with light to moderate drinking. I'll post my review of both scenarios. Depending on how they go I'll decide what to do with number 3. If I have a negative experience maybe I'll just offer it up to someone else here willing to provide feedback. Either way, reviews coming soon.