Sig-worthy Quotes!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, in my time here, I've seen a number of quotes that have made me laugh quite a bit. Sadly, many people don't get to experience seeing these, and thus, they don't get to enjoy the laughter that I did. I'm creating this thread for you to share and link your favorite quotes you've seen from other members. I don't expect you to sift through old threads and posts to find them; rather, when you see one pop up, now, you'll know that this thread exists and you can share the enjoyment.

Please don't use this as an opportunity to make up things that you think are funny and then share them. Also, don't be a d-bag and share your own quotes, lol.

When you see something funny, go ahead and toss it up as a quote in here and also link the actual post. That does 2 things; it ensures we're not all just misquoting one another (sometimes this is funny, but it could lead to trouble and a path we just don't need to go down), but it more importantly allows us to join in on the threads that we may have missed, where we can possibly find knowledge, as well as more humor, for ourselves.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To start hings off, here's an example:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/182400-never-listen-milas-280.html#post3270743

I just got this weird image in my head of Ben laying in bed, masturabating while lusting over his own portrait

Now I only used a portion of the full quote (all of it happened to be pretty funny, but this particular portion made me laugh out loud, and it's also a shorter statement that could be used as a sig, here).

So if you're looking for a sig or you just see something that's too funny to pass up, feel free to toss it in there.

Let's see some funny posts!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
They can't all be about Ben.....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can't all be about Ben.....
If it did it would be an epic thread. Why go elsewhere for rump roast content when you have kobe beef right here?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Should we change the title of the thread...?

Top Ben quotes?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think you may have to!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would scare everyone off and this would just turn into Never Trust Milas 2.0 :laugh2: