New Product (does this label design look familiar?)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, everyone. Mitradopa, which was going to be renamed Mitradorphin, will actually be renamed Endorphain. I always liked the original Vicaine label, so I decided to bring it back to life. I will be releasing Endorphain, along with Endorphain pm, shortly afterward. If anyone was a fan of Vicaine, you might want to give this a shot. You won't be disappointed. Of course, I will be looking for loggers as soon as its released. :)

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First time ever I'll volunteer. Lol Loved vicaine and use Kratom all the time. Never logged anything but seems simple plus in on here everyday anyway.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid! I'd be down for logging a sample of the 2 you mentioned. With so much stress currently, I feel the PM one would be ideal. Tough to find enough hours in the day, but an honest quick and detailed run down of a dose or two would be feasible.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a big fan of Methyl-Blue at 5 caps pre-workout. I assume this will be a different feeling but still be effective for taking pre-workout?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a big fan of Methyl-Blue at 5 caps pre-workout. I assume this will be a different feeling but still be effective for taking pre-workout?
Yep!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checked the store page, and if I understand correctly 12-11-23 is estimated date of release. I guess we’ll have to wait a bit .

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Mike Arnold how would you compare the feels of this compared to MitraDopa? I am assuming it would feel similar.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold how would you compare the feels of this compared to MitraDopa? I am assuming it would feel similar.
Essentially the same, but moderately stronger.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checked the store page, and if I understand correctly 12-11-23 is estimated date of release. I guess we’ll have to wait a bit .
At this point, probably close to January.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't mind getting an update on Plasmatix-PE50 too. I've been looking forward to trying that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good one to try for sure!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any update on when this will be out?
My manufacturer is now telling by the end of the month. So, that probably means mid-February. I am beyond ready for this stuff to drop. I think it will be a very popular product.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this Kratom? I cannot read the label on mobile

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know if it's frowned upon for me to stick my name in the hat lol, but im definately Interested in the pm version When the time comes....😁

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you happen to know the label of this one? Hopefully it’s a strong dose of kava!
I believe it did have kava. There is a thread on it somewhere. My bottle didn’t even have a label

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been an absolute disaster getting these products made; beyond want I can explain. In addition to the non-stop headaches an constant excuses, I've also been screwed more than once. Elrock knows a bit about it. He can confirm.

At this point, all I am going to say is that these products are still supposed to be made, which is good news...because at one point not long ago, I was told they weren't going to be made...after I already paid for the product, purchased the labels, paid to ship multiple costly ingredients with $100+ insurance...and waited for many, many months just to set a production date. Even after I was told they would still be made, I still sustained a $500 loss that was 100% someone else's fault. Was an apology given...even a small one? Nope. Nothing at all. I was basically told "oh well".

That's as far as I'm going to go with this, but I will end by saying that both products are still supposed to be made. :)

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's been an absolute disaster getting these products made; beyond want I can explain. In addition to the non-stop headaches an constant excuses, I've also been screwed more than once. Elrock knows a bit about it. He can confirm.

At this point, all I am going to say is that these products are still supposed to be made, which is good news...because at one point not long ago, I was told they weren't going to be made...after I already paid for the product, purchased the labels, paid to ship multiple costly ingredients with $100+ insurance...and waited for many, many months just to set a production date. Even after I was told they would still be made, I still sustained a $500 loss that was 100% someone else's fault. Was an apology given...even a small one? Nope. Nothing at all. I was basically told "oh well".

That's as far as I'm going to go with this, but I will end by saying that both products are still supposed to be made. :)
Sorry to hear of all the troubles Mike, hopefully everything works out with this product and eventually it will get made.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happy to hear they are being made. Myself and many others would be happy to cover the additional cost

dcittadini

Awards
bummed for you to have to endure these setbacks - it unfortunately seems to be the norm in this industry. having said that, i'll state once again, I sincerely appreciate the fact that you don't choose to run pre-sales and pass this pain onto the consumers. these forums tell the stories of choosing the opposing tactic, and it's just a terrible customer experience. speaking from experience, i've cut bait with companies who've chosen the latter.

let us know if/how we can potentially help alleviate the suck. you've been great to us over the years, I think I speak for others when I say we'd be happy to try to figure out a solution if it means realizing new products into our world vs. not.

for me, seriously pumped for the pump

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bummed for you to have to endure these setbacks - it unfortunately seems to be the norm in this industry. having said that, i'll state once again, I sincerely appreciate the fact that you don't choose to run pre-sales and pass this pain onto the consumers. these forums tell the stories of choosing the opposing tactic, and it's just a terrible customer experience. speaking from experience, i've cut bait with companies who've chosen the latter.

let us know if/how we can potentially help alleviate the suck. you've been great to us over the years, I think I speak for others when I say we'd be happy to try to figure out a solution if it means realizing new products into our world vs. not.

for me, seriously pumped for the pump
Thank you. I agree. Presales can be disastrous for all involved. Until I have the products in-hand, I won't put them up for sale. At this point we're probably 3 weeks out. :)