Test, TDtrest, designers and var - 16 weeks

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello,

Nothing new to myself or this forum but I will be logging this cycle to keep myself accountable. Might add a little bit to the logs on the topic of combining tdtrest and test.

I have been cycling for about 6y ears, i wont be using any new compounds. Upped the doses a tiny bit and 2 weeks longer than my last... those are the only changes. Currently 6ft tall 220lbs 17% bf estimate. I like to sit at 200 10%bf. I just got off 4 months of basically no lifting, poor eating, drinking everyday and being off work due to a really bad breakup. I took the summer to recover and through counseling feel I am ready for my great come back. I have been lifting for 11 years.

Bloodwork: i was not supplied the exact results but i am 30 years old and was told my testosterone is 15.9nanomoles which is normal. Rest is normal. B12 elevated from vitamins. Homeo elevated a bit from albuterol fat burner. Overall good.

The goal is to recomp with a heavy emphasis on getting back to 10%bf. A mega shortcut to regain my lost body. My most powerful weapon will be consistency and diet.

The cycle is as follows and has started on August 21st 2023 so I am 3 days in.

Test e 500 1-16
Trest ace td 34mg -1-16
Aromasin eod 20mg (experience)
Caber as needed on hand
AlphaOne ph to M1T 1-6 30mg
Msten 11-16 1.5ml nanodrol
Anavar 1-16 as tolerated on hand, mainly for 7-10
Nolvadex 17-23 40-20 taper
Cycle support CEL
Tudca PredNutri
Post gear supp
Hcg 500 e5d 3-15

Diet will be balanced, 6 meals a day, first week is maintenance but will be shifting down. Nutritionist supplied plan.

Training will be pull-push-legs-pull-push-legs-off. 30 sets. Starting at 15mins cardio per gym session. May do fasted.

As of day 3 no weight changes but as per usual the aggresion from alpha1 is skyhigh and tdtrest skyrocketed sex drive. Trainings already got more reps in but that could just be sleep and nutrition playing a role.

Again I know this type of log has been done before but welcome to those following along and i hope someone in the distant future finds this thread on search and it can be of use.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 8:
Third test injection
226lbs after a week of 500cal deficit
Started aromasin at 12.5mg, from experience eod is usually what i need. I will try that for now unless i start feeling like crap from low e2.

I got used to the mental sides such as aggresion from the a1. Sticking to 30mg except one day i had a date and could not be in that state so stuck to 20mg.

Walking tall and back straight. Confidence and pump everyday. Already seeing improvements, fuller muscles, arm veins, stomach staying in place. Lifts back up to where they were before my life took a temporary dive.

Already got accused by a bunch of young bar girls ive been partying with for a few months of being on roids with clothes on... theyve seen me naked before so that speaks for itself. It shows.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello,

Nothing new to myself or this forum but I will be logging this cycle to keep myself accountable. Might add a little bit to the logs on the topic of combining tdtrest and test.

I have been cycling for about 6y ears, i wont be using any new compounds. Upped the doses a tiny bit and 2 weeks longer than my last... those are the only changes. Currently 6ft tall 220lbs 17% bf estimate. I like to sit at 200 10%bf. I just got off 4 months of basically no lifting, poor eating, drinking everyday and being off work due to a really bad breakup. I took the summer to recover and through counseling feel I am ready for my great come back. I have been lifting for 11 years.

Bloodwork: i was not supplied the exact results but i am 30 years old and was told my testosterone is 15.9nanomoles which is normal. Rest is normal. B12 elevated from vitamins. Homeo elevated a bit from albuterol fat burner. Overall good.

The goal is to recomp with a heavy emphasis on getting back to 10%bf. A mega shortcut to regain my lost body. My most powerful weapon will be consistency and diet.

The cycle is as follows and has started on August 21st 2023 so I am 3 days in.

Test e 500 1-16
Trest ace td 34mg -1-16
Aromasin eod 20mg (experience)
Caber as needed on hand
AlphaOne ph to M1T 1-6 30mg
Msten 11-16 1.5ml nanodrol
Anavar 1-16 as tolerated on hand, mainly for 7-10
Nolvadex 17-23 40-20 taper
Cycle support CEL
Tudca PredNutri
Post gear supp
Hcg 500 e5d 3-15

Diet will be balanced, 6 meals a day, first week is maintenance but will be shifting down. Nutritionist supplied plan.

Training will be pull-push-legs-pull-push-legs-off. 30 sets. Starting at 15mins cardio per gym session. May do fasted.

As of day 3 no weight changes but as per usual the aggresion from alpha1 is skyhigh and tdtrest skyrocketed sex drive. Trainings already got more reps in but that could just be sleep and nutrition playing a role.

Again I know this type of log has been done before but welcome to those following along and i hope someone in the distant future finds this thread on search and it can be of use.
Man, that’s a lot of orals, and if that’s the Nanodrol (Msten) I remember from the past, that used to be pretty potent. You may want to only do one oral at the end the last 4-6 weeks and save the others for another cycle. With Test at 500 and if that is legit TD Trest that’s plenty starting back especially on a comeback, recomp, muscle memory cycle. It’s just that even if you are very healthy, that many orals throughout may leave your health markers in haywire, but I love Test and Trest together. I know you have an AI and Caber on hand, but I always like to add P5P throughout when running Trest or any compound that may raise prolactin, because it’s very effective with no side effects. I know SNS Inhibit P contains P5P as well as other ingredients very effective combatting prolactin. Keep us updated, I’d like to follow along on your journey.👍

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man, that’s a lot of orals, and if that’s the Nanodrol (Msten) I remember from the past, that used to be pretty potent. You may want to only do one oral at the end the last 4-6 weeks and save the others for another cycle. With Test at 500 and if that is legit TD Trest that’s plenty starting back especially on a comeback, recomp, muscle memory cycle. It’s just that even if you are very healthy, that many orals throughout may leave your health markers in haywire, but I love Test and Trest together. I know you have an AI and Caber on hand, but I always like to add P5P throughout when running Trest or any compound that may raise prolactin, because it’s very effective with no side effects. I know SNS Inhibit P contains P5P as well as other ingredients very effective combatting prolactin. Keep us updated, I’d like to follow along on your journey.👍
Yes its the old stuff. Ive used it like 4 times at that dose and length without issues.
I dont think ill touch the anavar. The alpha1 is extrenely potent as i remembered it and even 30mg is as far as i can go or heart burn comes when i dont space out doses perfectly.
6 weeks a1, 4 weeks no orals, 6 weeks msten. Should be a mighty recomp even in a deficit.

I have used this trest in the past and can confirm its legit. Doesnt slap quite as hard as PRE did but pretty damn good. Taking it before bed makes my dreams interesting thats for sure.

I did consider the sns as i used it in the past but figured since i was only doing 34mg (i did 50 and 60 of trest) it would be fine without.

I do tolerate the orals quite well. Pct is always a breeze for some reason so im grateful for that.

Welcome aboard.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know were over a week in but lets consider this mornings photo as a baseline since i came back from the bottom of the barrel and not a regular gym rat average physiwue.

Weight: 223lbs at day 10. So 3lbs lost in 2days since taking my first AI dose. No signs of low e2. Took another 12.5 of aromasin and will stick to that eod until further notice.

In a remote work camp for a week so winging the food a bit but still overall good just not calculated under a microscope. Yesterdays back and bicep workout had some reps almost doubled at normal weight. Inclueing deadlift and preachers.

Picture is morning not with a pump.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should definitely get results with this cycle as long as sides don’t hit too hard. And, hey, muscle memory is your friend.💪😎

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 14: 225lbs
Flying home tonight for more controlled portions. The night before AI my weight is up to 230, i may try asin everyday once i throw in hcg this week to keep the nuts round. Seems i get quite bloated from estro before an ai dose.

Significant increase in gym drive. Enjoying every second of it and pushing my limits every set. I had lost my passion and glad its back and im feeling myself again. That alpha feeling you get and you know the testosterone finally saturated in your bloodstream. Two weeks ago i barely did 3 sets of 6 reps benching 225 (i used to do 8-10 regular strength), pushed out 5 sets of 12 reps at 225lbs like it was nothing last night. This is going to be a good cycle. I will start cardio tomorrow.

Odd findings:
I noticed elevated sex drive the 3 or 4hrs after Trest application. Significant increase. Sexual health overall is currently: would **** girls i normally wouldnt touch, but takes longer to climax.

Alpha1: definitively allergic to some of the fillers in these capsules. I cough like a smoker for 2hrs after every pill. Also the heartburn and head pressure is gone. I adapted to it at 30mg.

Attachments

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 14: 225lbs
Flying home tonight for more controlled portions. The night before AI my weight is up to 230, i may try asin everyday once i throw in hcg this week to keep the nuts round. Seems i get quite bloated from estro before an ai dose.

Significant increase in gym drive. Enjoying every second of it and pushing my limits every set. I had lost my passion and glad its back and im feeling myself again. That alpha feeling you get and you know the testosterone finally saturated in your bloodstream. Two weeks ago i barely did 3 sets of 6 reps benching 225 (i used to do 8-10 regular strength), pushed out 5 sets of 12 reps at 225lbs like it was nothing last night. This is going to be a good cycle. I will start cardio tomorrow.

Odd findings:
I noticed elevated sex drive the 3 or 4hrs after Trest application. Significant increase. Sexual health overall is currently: would **** girls i normally wouldnt touch, but takes longer to climax.

Alpha1: definitively allergic to some of the fillers in these capsules. I cough like a smoker for 2hrs after every pill. Also the heartburn and head pressure is gone. I adapted to it at 30mg.
Wow after 2 weeks you're filling out quick!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like everything is kicking in good….yeah Trest will have 5s looking like 8s and 8s looking like 10s.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 17:

225lbs. Took asin 3 days in a row. 12.5mg pills. I wouldnt say i crashed my e2 but the general hate for the world that started last night and intensified today is a tell tale for me that i overdid it. Negative stuff.

Back to eod AI in a couple days. Still glad i tested it so i know where i stand. Bench up to 285lbs 5x5 and squats up to 315 8x5. Huge improvement despite the deficit. Hairdresser asked if i was on roids lol its not super visible but post gym the arm pumps pretty wild. Morning photo no pump or flex.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking swole 💪
It always feels good when they ask if you’re on roids.😎

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Somewhere in between... lol.

Day 18: took hcg 500mg monday and again today. Today is also a Test shot day. I had the worst mental day ever. Low e2 is the worst. A few hours after the shots i was doing much much better. Going to bed not hating the world and have a solid AI plan for the rest of the cycle. Will start ai again not tomorrow but day after.

Scale died need batteries. A girl date once in a while couldmt stop noticing how hard, round and veiny my forearms got. My close guy friends know what im on but dates and family dont need to know. Squats are up to 10 reps at 315. Strength and endurance rapidly shooting up still. Upper body constantly in pump mode. Back to enjoying the cycle after a quick 2 day emo phase😂

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 24: 227.4lbs. I have been eating clean and exactly as my nutritionist considers maintenance up til day 21. Forgot to update but I peaked at 230.6lbs over the weekend. All my lifts, compound/isolated, are back to the heaviest i ever could handle but with extra reps. Calories are 500 below maintenance since yesterday via carbs and fats. (Down 24 almonds and a cup of rice). Hoping to see the scale start moving down from now on but my muscles have definitively filled. I had not heard a comment about lifting in so long, now gas station attendants fake fight me with their fists up and TSA agents ask me how much I bench sooo safe to say back in the game.

Misc details: left my hcg at home unfortunately so im skipping a week of that. My pee finally has a semi permanent yellow to it and has that smell when dehydrated in the morning meaning theres definitively stress on my liver to some extent. I obviously wont be touching the anavar. The good news is this has killed my appetite and im never hungry. Still feeling really good though, nothing like those bad experiments in the past where i clearly overdid it, just side effect observations.

I had started cardio last week running 5km but changed the plan and rejoined muay thai kickboxing for 90min sessions which was superior cardio. This week my job is 10-12 hour days climbing ladders and ropes all day long so I definitively wont be on a threadmill after work.... but hoping to do more regular cardio once i go back home next week on non kickboxing days.

Another note is that i only started AI again two days ago. Everything seems to feel normal again. Oh and I got random paintball bruises in case youre wondering what those are.

Photos:
Regular front torso progress report
Random clothed in action deadlift pump pic
Day 1 side pic i had not shared previously
Day 23 evening side pic for progress, despite the weight gain my gut definitively got flatter.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 26:
227.0lbs, recovery slowed down a bit from lower calories but lifts still going up, upped bench of 275lbs for sets of 6 just as easy as 225 was for 6 3 weeks ago. Pretty hungry and noticing a slow leaning out but also widening of the shoulders.

Missing the hcg. Balls def sleeping, someone who knows them would realize im on something right now. Def taking a shot before seeing my regular night partner as soon as i get home early next week.

Adding 3 abs exercises a day starting tonight. I never trained them before and noticed they are my weak point on squats and deads and i am practically useless without my belt...

First bottle of trest is empty a few days early but satisfied regardless since my dosing has been somewhat close despite the horrible unmarked dropper and thats why i have an extra bottle.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 26:
227.0lbs, recovery slowed down a bit from lower calories but lifts still going up, upped bench of 275lbs for sets of 6 just as easy as 225 was for 6 3 weeks ago. Pretty hungry and noticing a slow leaning out but also widening of the shoulders.

Missing the hcg. Balls def sleeping, someone who knows them would realize im on something right now. Def taking a shot before seeing my regular night partner as soon as i get home early next week.

Adding 3 abs exercises a day starting tonight. I never trained them before and noticed they are my weak point on squats and deads and i am practically useless without my belt...

First bottle of trest is empty a few days early but satisfied regardless since my dosing has been somewhat close despite the horrible unmarked dropper and thats why i have an extra bottle.
It’s been a good run for you….putting back on some size, and now going into a cut, and lifts still going up, that’s a good run in anybody’s book.👍💪

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s been a good run for you….putting back on some size, and now going into a cut, and lifts still going up, that’s a good run in anybody’s book.👍💪
Absolutely. Except a few extra pounds of fat im almost back to normal and i still got 15 days of the m1a left which is nuts. I should be back at my peak by the end of m1a which will leave me the entire rest of the cycle to push extra hard and transform myself... which is crazy to think about considering the first 2-3 weeks your blood levels arent even saturated yet.

Looking forward to push myself extra hard in the gym and keeping the calories down and cardio up.

Super happy with my choice of compounds. They are stacking really well and the doses seem to be perfect. Just under the limit of harmful side effects.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 27:
226.8lbs
Weight slowly going down as planned, bit more sore and hungry due to calorie restriction, bicep vein id a thing again.... nothing special to report.

Did not space my m1a doses enough yesterday and got nauseous laying in bed before sleep last night. Might of been the smell of trest on my shoulders. A painful reminder to keep the doses separate and my liver is not bulletproof, cant afford being careless.

Sex drive has been normal (natty levels) which is not a bad thing. But it was through the roof the first 2 weeks of cycle before i started ai... otherwise i have no negative effects to report on my ai protocol of 12.5mg eod... typing this i now realize my e2 is likely a tad lower from no hcg this week. This log is super helpful to keep my thoughts organized and motivation up lol.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 31:

226.6lbs. Had to take sunday and monday off due to double shifts, got hit with sour gas yesterday so my leg workout was pathetic on top of being sleep deprived. On that note, the last couple days ive felt... off. It may be because of stress and fatigue but i suspect i also may be getting toxified. Last couple days my m1a was only 20mg. I will keep doing that for a couple days and see what happens. I am probably ok but if the methyls have gotten me to the point of feeling unwell i will discontinue m1a early. Lasting 4 weeks at 30mg would still be acceptable.

Visible progress has slowed down drastically. I suspect the daily mutating from shocking my body from going 0 to 100 and adding in all the hormones is over. This seems to also be the extent of my rapid muscle memory spurt. I also seem close to the level of "leaness" i can sit at comfortably without torturing myself and having the occasional cheat meals. I know going beyond requires further effort and sacrifice with my body type.

After 3 less than ideal eating/exercises day, things are going back to normal today despite limited workout times in the evening. Planning to increase my workout length and intensity this weekend once i end up back on days off for a couple weeeks as well as perhaps adding fasted cardio in the morning(tinkering with the idea). Will also tighten calories a bit if i dont see at least under 226lbs after the weekend. I know losing scale weight on trest is near impossible but i feel like its time and those numbers are very conservative. For the record i have done no gym cardio this week as my job has been very physical for 10-16 hours a day.

Ps: my balls are shrunken. Looking forward to getting back to my hcg vial. Not making that mistake again.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 31:

226.6lbs. Had to take sunday and monday off due to double shifts, got hit with sour gas yesterday so my leg workout was pathetic on top of being sleep deprived. On that note, the last couple days ive felt... off. It may be because of stress and fatigue but i suspect i also may be getting toxified. Last couple days my m1a was only 20mg. I will keep doing that for a couple days and see what happens. I am probably ok but if the methyls have gotten me to the point of feeling unwell i will discontinue m1a early. Lasting 4 weeks at 30mg would still be acceptable.

Visible progress has slowed down drastically. I suspect the daily mutating from shocking my body from going 0 to 100 and adding in all the hormones is over. This seems to also be the extent of my rapid muscle memory spurt. I also seem close to the level of "leaness" i can sit at comfortably without torturing myself and having the occasional cheat meals. I know going beyond requires further effort and sacrifice with my body type.

After 3 less than ideal eating/exercises day, things are going back to normal today despite limited workout times in the evening. Planning to increase my workout length and intensity this weekend once i end up back on days off for a couple weeeks as well as perhaps adding fasted cardio in the morning(tinkering with the idea). Will also tighten calories a bit if i dont see at least under 226lbs after the weekend. I know losing scale weight on trest is near impossible but i feel like its time and those numbers are very conservative. For the record i have done no gym cardio this week as my job has been very physical for 10-16 hours a day.

Ps: my balls are shrunken. Looking forward to getting back to my hcg vial. Not making that mistake again.
Yeah, you probably are feeling some lethargy from the orals, but you’ve made good progress in your first month. Inevitably though orals usually always catch up and the gains are not worth the sides, especially if it’s starting to hit your lipids hard or blood pressure. You could still have a good cycle with just the Test and Trest though, and would probably feel better.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, you probably are feeling some lethargy from the orals, but you’ve made good progress in your first month. Inevitably though orals usually always catch up and the gains are not worth the sides, especially if it’s starting to hit your lipids hard or blood pressure. You could still have a good cycle with just the Test and Trest though, and would probably feel better.
Basically yeah, the drugs arent magic, if they kill my workouts they arent worth it. Some of my best gains was just test and 20mg of anavar preworkout once a day. The strength and workouts were stellar. If i find myself feeling crappy tonight and tomorrow i wont hesitate to get rid of the oral. Blood pressure is fine though.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 37:

228lbs. Went a little off diet due to traveling. No positives to report.

Heartburn has stayed constant at 20mg m1a. However all the other sides are gone. Going to reduce dose to 10mg pwo til next sunday then discontinue.

Ive been in a horrible.mood and my skin is less than ideal. For the first time ever, its finally happened. A small tender pea under my left nipple. Immediately starting 10mg nolva twice a day and upping AI to everyday. I suspect this may be due to the hcg being reinteoduced after i hsd my e2 under control for 2 weeks without. Staying calm but aggresively going to deal with this. Gonna nibble a tiny bite of caber pill too just in case... noticed pressing my chest against a curling machine just now. Hoping this goes away.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 37:

228lbs. Went a little off diet due to traveling. No positives to report.

Heartburn has stayed constant at 20mg m1a. However all the other sides are gone. Going to reduce dose to 10mg pwo til next sunday then discontinue.

Ive been in a horrible.mood and my skin is less than ideal. For the first time ever, its finally happened. A small tender pea under my left nipple. Immediately starting 10mg nolva twice a day and upping AI to everyday. I suspect this may be due to the hcg being reinteoduced after i hsd my e2 under control for 2 weeks without. Staying calm but aggresively going to deal with this. Gonna nibble a tiny bite of caber pill too just in case... noticed pressing my chest against a curling machine just now. Hoping this goes away.
If the Nolva doesn’t cut it Ralox is very effective.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 38:
Still 228lbs. Mild gyno starting obviously indicates high e2 so im guessing theres water involved since my cals are consistently below maintenance.

Pee is dark. Felt like **** all day from the m1a. Immediately discontinuing. No orals until fuether notice. Nipple self esteem and anxiety is not great but did 20mg nolva in the am and 20mg in the pm. 12.5 aromasin daily now instead of eod. Will keep the nolva at 40 for a week until my mail order gets in.

Worth mentioning i may have been using a bit more td trest than intended. Maybe 15% too much.

Mail order: ordered the missing hcg for the rest of the cycle, extra asin, and 60 tabs of ralox. Ill do ralox if the gyno doesnt go down but it appears to be worst than expected. I was overconfident in my ai protocol and should have paid closer attention. Trying not to panic since i think this can be reversed or minimized to some extent.

Also, my usual source ive been using for years finally sells GLP-1. I ordered a couple vials as i had been trying to get my hands on this for a while now. May switch to anavar and glp-1 and forego nanodrol.... will think about it. Looking forward to trying something new thats non hormonal, i believe it may add some value to this log as anabolics+glp1 is not well reported online. Will start next week if things go well.

Balls are back to pre cycle size and mobility. As usual big fan of a small dose of hcg on cycle.

Purchased a bowflex max trainer m3 for easier indoor cardio. Finally did that today... 250cals in 15mins not bad if its accurate. Def more efficient then a threadmill or eliptical.

Gyno pics and a closup of my bloated self for progress. Mind you i was a fat kid and i am still chubby so theres obviously some fat involved here.

Attachments

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You definitely made some good progress. Yeah looks like you do have a little gyno, so running your Nolva with your AI was a good move. It doesn’t look too bad, and the Ralox should be able to knock that out. Glad you were prepared with your ancillaries. Anavar is probably my favorite oral now, because it’s one of the few I can still get away with running as an old dude. But I remember running the Nanodrol a couple times, and it seemed almost as powerful as Superdrol, definitely felt more potent than normal Msten. Interested to see what you think of that GLP-1, that’s something I haven’t tried yet.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You definitely made some good progress. Yeah looks like you do have a little gyno, so running your Nolva with your AI was a good move. It doesn’t look too bad, and the Ralox should be able to knock that out. Glad you were prepared with your ancillaries. Anavar is probably my favorite oral now, because it’s one of the few I can still get away with running as an old dude. But I remember running the Nanodrol a couple times, and it seemed almost as powerful as Superdrol, definitely felt more potent than normal Msten. Interested to see what you think of that GLP-1, that’s something I haven’t tried yet.
Ideal is to halt it now by being aggresive and if ralox knocks it out ill be extremely happy. Pretty sure i had some minor gyno from being a fat teen and def some fat deposit but yeah... that hard pea like gland does not lie. i will definitively get surgery after christmas/pct and all if i have to. Not ideal since i usually go on vacation at that tine but theres no way im putting up with this long term.

Nice thing about nanodrol is the cost and gains vs what anavar does too. Altho im a big fan of anavar strength...

Excited too, even musk praises it lol.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 40:
229.8lbs.
Feeling much better since i stopped m1a. Heartburns gone. Still adjusting to the lower e2 from doubling my AI and adding nolva. Brains foggy and energy is very low... but thats also due to lower calories and fasted morning cardio perhaps. Manageable. Rather not risk inflating the gyno and deal with the low energy. Bodys a little sore and elbows feeling dry. Back day tonight will see how that goes.

Weight is steadily going up which does not really make sense with the cardio and low cals... except i have been constipated all week. Took a laxative last night so we will see where that takes me...

Its frustrating cutting while being bloated from 500 test or even trest. The scale not going down and the nipple issue is lowering morale. Not sering progress in the mirror sucks but last time i did a heavy trest cycle i went from 217lbs to 201lbs in 2-3 weeks of pct without losing strength so we will see.

Looking big compared to my normal size at least.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, looks like you definitely put on some size, looking at your arms.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 45:
227.2lbs
Got bored and popped 20mg anavar pwo last couple days. Feel good, pee is normal again, 20mg var isnt that toxic, fk it? Hit PRs each day, repping 405 squats, back day upped all my lifts and had the sickest pumps. Veins on my arms are at never seen before levels😂

Con: woke up both nights at 4am with a calf cramp. Taurine acquired today itll fix it.

Happy the scales going down. Looking tighter around the abdomen. Shoulders rounder.

Gyno has not been bothering me. Its there but isnt getting worst or sensitive.

E2 seems to be at a good level. Skins good. Hairs good. Sex drive is sky high again. Higher AI plus 40mg daily nolva is keeping it at bay. Hoping to swap the nolva for ralox monday when i get it and throw in the GLP-1. Appetite is high but thats just reassurance the diet is restricted enough :)

Edit: my flat bench had increased 50lbs to 275lbs for 10 reps but my incline as of tonight has gone up 50lbs to 225lbs. I think i had previously posted 20mg var and 500 test made me strong but trest in there definitively improves the effect even more. This "cruise" be my favorite part of the cycle. I know its not a cruise per se but yknow what i mean.

Attachments

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest in a cycle will definitely not only add to physique, but will help increase strength as well. And a 50 lbs increase on bench and incline for 10 reps is about as good as it gets. I like Anavar as well, but when I do run it, I usually run 50 mg the last 4 weeks of a cycle when things start to stall. It gives another boost of strength and really adds a nice finish on the physique. Now I’m not saying increase to 50, just sharing how I like it. Of course at 59, I don’t run it much anymore, and I make sure blood work is still good before I add it.

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest in a cycle will definitely not only add to physique, but will help increase strength as well. And a 50 lbs increase on bench and incline for 10 reps is about as good as it gets. I like Anavar as well, but when I do run it, I usually run 50 mg the last 4 weeks of a cycle when things start to stall. It gives another boost of strength and really adds a nice finish on the physique. Now I’m not saying increase to 50, just sharing how I like it. Of course at 59, I don’t run it much anymore, and I make sure blood work is still good before I add it.
I really did npt enjoy losing control during the cycle ans feeling like crap. But feeling strong i actually enjoy lifting and stay 3hrs in the gym... for fun. I think as i get oldrr strength and wellbeing is more important than rapis mutations. Not even that excited for the nanodrol but at least i know i tolerste it much better than m1a.

I dont think ill increase the var for a bit since im technically supposed to be recovering my liver right now but definitively agree. Big fan of this mix. Test, dht, 19nor together i should of expected no less. Especially being in a heavy deficit... cant complain.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 48:

223.4 lbs. Moving in the right direction.

Also day 3 of having a nasty cold but i only took 2 nights ago as a rest day. Took it easy on legs last night.

Hungry but staying strong. No negative new sides to report except the cold.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 49:

222.2lbs

Interestingly enough im 228-230lbs before bed but Going down every morning. Perhaps the anavar is drying me as i wake up to pee every other hour of the night. Hunger and cravings are kicking up so i know somethings right. Reps going up on heavier weights still and looking better in the mirror daily so cant complain.

Lil cheat meal today. Steak, a cup of muscle mac, couple of chilli lime quest chips and an oatmeal protein bar for later. Happy thanksgiving canadians!

Looks like ill get my hands on the ralox and glp-1 tomorrow night.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 52:
223.0lbs

Bumped anavar up to 60. Doesnt seem to affect me much other than strength in the gym and drier look. Wont be running this dose steady up til nanodrol. Just using it as a strength enhancer if anything. Does make me a bit more angry than normal tho.

Started ralox this morning. 30mg 2x day for forseeable future. Glands appear to be tge same if less swollen from nolva. Nips always hard as per usual. Thinking back minor gyno might of been teen and maybe got a bit swollen last year. Vague memories of fat titties as a kid and a commebt from my devil ex last year.

Took a .4mg of glp1 last night. Woke up not so hungry which was interesting. Usually i think of breakfast within a fraction of a second. Ive been borderline insanity hungry last 3 days so this will be interesting to see if my appetite is reduced and if the controlled blood sugar levels accelerate the shred. My normal protocol will be .5mg every monday morning and thursnight evening. Keep all the shots at the same time.

No glp1 or ralox sides to report. This airbnb has crappier bathroom lighting but i see some mild improvements and the starvation is paying off. Traps showing a bit on a non flexed or posed back shot. Thats new. Shoulders pop alot in the gym that seems to be pointed out by people multiple times a day.

Looking forward to report glp1 stuff over the next bit and hope ralox shrinks that hard pea down a bit.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 52:
223.0lbs

Bumped anavar up to 60. Doesnt seem to affect me much other than strength in the gym and drier look. Wont be running this dose steady up til nanodrol. Just using it as a strength enhancer if anything. Does make me a bit more angry than normal tho.

Started ralox this morning. 30mg 2x day for forseeable future. Glands appear to be tge same if less swollen from nolva. Nips always hard as per usual. Thinking back minor gyno might of been teen and maybe got a bit swollen last year. Vague memories of fat titties as a kid and a commebt from my devil ex last year.

Took a .4mg of glp1 last night. Woke up not so hungry which was interesting. Usually i think of breakfast within a fraction of a second. Ive been borderline insanity hungry last 3 days so this will be interesting to see if my appetite is reduced and if the controlled blood sugar levels accelerate the shred. My normal protocol will be .5mg every monday morning and thursnight evening. Keep all the shots at the same time.

No glp1 or ralox sides to report. This airbnb has crappier bathroom lighting but i see some mild improvements and the starvation is paying off. Traps showing a bit on a non flexed or posed back shot. Thats new. Shoulders pop alot in the gym that seems to be pointed out by people multiple times a day.

Looking forward to report glp1 stuff over the next bit and hope ralox shrinks that hard pea down a bit.
You definitely have that “swole” look. As far as Anavar, that’s why I like it at the end of a cycle to finish things off. It provides a nice strength boost and gives that dry hard look, so it’s a good finisher the last 4 to 6 weeks when things start to stall.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You definitely have that “swole” look. As far as Anavar, that’s why I like it at the end of a cycle to finish things off. It provides a nice strength boost and gives that dry hard look, so it’s a good finisher the last 4 to 6 weeks when things start to stall.
Makes sense. Pretty sure i have low e2. The depression thoughts this week have been at a lifetime high for me.... thinking back i doubled my AI almost exactly 2 weeks ago... im likely crashed. Lethargy is high and sex drive is 0.

Since im taking 60mg ralox i should be somewhat safe from gyno worsening... im thinking of going back to 12.5 eod... felt great at the time i just panicked cause my nipples got puffy... dont really want to start cutting pills in 3... yeah... ralox 60ed and asin 12.5eod should be fine... skipping a couple days to see if the depression improves. Its basically 100% confirmed i have low e2 from my symptoms.

Laying in bed and i can say i felt 0 hunger today. Literally only ate because i felt my energy levels be low and knew i needed it for my workout.... could be placebo... could be the glp1... very interesting. Usually i go to bed with my stomach roaring and count minutes before meals.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 17:

225lbs. Took asin 3 days in a row. 12.5mg pills. I wouldnt say i crashed my e2 but the general hate for the world that started last night and intensified today is a tell tale for me that i overdid it. Negative stuff.

Back to eod AI in a couple days. Still glad i tested it so i know where i stand. Bench up to 285lbs 5x5 and squats up to 315 8x5. Huge improvement despite the deficit. Hairdresser asked if i was on roids lol its not super visible but post gym the arm pumps pretty wild. Morning photo no pump or flex.
Oh look i tried asin everyday and it crashed me... yet apparently i forgot. Whoops. Yay logs for bad memory.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 53:
219.2lbs, the rapid weight loss over the last week reinforces my above suspicions since its likely alot of water. Skipped ai this morning. Did an extra 8mg tres last night and this morning(wont do it again just kickstarting rebuiding e2) and took my 500mg hcg this morning instead of tonight to try and speed up things a bit. Test shot and glp1 still tonight as planned. Hoping to feel better within a couple days, luckily todays my rest day. Just going to do some ab roller at home and go for a walk since its nice out.

A photo came up in my memories from 1 year ago this morning. Took a similar one today to compare. The lighter skinned one is the old one but overall it really looks like im back to my peak shape(not peak lean or peak muscle size, just overall where i felt comfortable and happy), pretty happy about this. Getting my pre depression/alcoholism body back was the goal of this cycle and thats now been reached. Still like 70 days left to improve beyond. Note that last year i was on that 500 test and var cycle. No trest.

Edit: havent felt any hunger today either. Pushed my meal 2 a couple hours see if id feel it but nope. Doesnt appear to be placebo. This is amazing if it lasts 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 54:
220.2lbs

Tired of reporting negatives but it appears the flu has come back strong, officially sick. I woke up innthe middle of the night ready to puke and thought fk 1mg of glp1 was too much for this week heres the dreaded nausea,acid, no appetite etc. That may yet be it but as of now i have a full on man cold.

Rest day was good yesterday. Did not feel hunger at all.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just following..
I ran my first Trest run the beginning of this yr..
Picking up tips before another run..
I kept my Trest dose to 25mgs..M..W...Friday and only had one Estrogen problem..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A couple of things I definitely will add is Mast..Trest pinned EOD..Double the food and protein intake..Lean more on lower body (which needs more work)..
Add two more planned meals per day..
Increase my cardio..
Buy a lot more porn..!!!
LOL
Z...

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 54:
220.2lbs

Tired of reporting negatives but it appears the flu has come back strong, officially sick. I woke up innthe middle of the night ready to puke and thought fk 1mg of glp1 was too much for this week heres the dreaded nausea,acid, no appetite etc. That may yet be it but as of now i have a full on man cold.

Rest day was good yesterday. Did not feel hunger at all.
There’s definitely some flu bugs going around. Probably better to rest up and live to lift another day.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 55:
218.4lbs
The flu is minor, turns out the issue was glp. E2 is bouncing back. Happy and a lil horny again after skipping 3 days of ai. Monitoring nips closely and still doing ralox.

This update will basically be my glp-1 writeup.
Glp has two uses for fat losses in my understanding. Stable blood sugar levels for long term fat loss which i cant report on right away. And appetite suppresion. First off, this stuffs no joke. Should never take a weeks worth in a day like the pharma grade instructs IMO. I did .4mg on tuesday and .5mg on thursday night. Tuesday to thursday was good. More in control of my diet and did not grt hungry between meals. Only ate cause i needed to hit macro goals. Absolutely awesome. Only downside at that dose was eggwhites and foods in general are less appetizing. Skip to thursday night. Within 4 hours i woke up and was nauseous and had acid reflux. Felt like throeing up for the first 12hrs after my .5 shot.all foods are disgusting even 2 days later. I cant even force doen half a regular meal my stomach is full. Also takes 5x longer for the food to digest out of my stomach. I was basically disabled for the first 24hours. Weak, nauseous, unable to get my muscle building food in, only had 60% of my regular cals and was very short on protein. Had to divide my meals in 2... this is literally like getting bariatic surgery. Felt like my stomach was stapled. Im completely blown away at how potent it was... appetite suppresion turned into complete eradication.

Naturally, on cycle, even on a cut, we want to hit protein goals and feel strong and not nauseous in the gym. For an obese person, a high dose that cripples them would work wonders im sure. Theyd melt likr a snowman in june. But for lifters... hell no. This is not for us. Not at high doses anyway. Yesterday i felt like flushing it and never touching the stuff again.... now after a couple days im semi normal and can force an entire meal bowl albeit eitg great difficulty.... once i recover i think i will do .1mg twice a week. For a cutting cycle, max .25mg a week in my opinion. The stuffs way too potent and i need my food and energy to build muscle.

Tldr: good cutting agent at a microdose if you struggle with hunger. Expensive for what it is. I suspect ill do very well on .2mg a week but again super potent not to be underestimated.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 55:
218.4lbs
The flu is minor, turns out the issue was glp. E2 is bouncing back. Happy and a lil horny again after skipping 3 days of ai. Monitoring nips closely and still doing ralox.

This update will basically be my glp-1 writeup.
Glp has two uses for fat losses in my understanding. Stable blood sugar levels for long term fat loss which i cant report on right away. And appetite suppresion. First off, this stuffs no joke. Should never take a weeks worth in a day like the pharma grade instructs IMO. I did .4mg on tuesday and .5mg on thursday night. Tuesday to thursday was good. More in control of my diet and did not grt hungry between meals. Only ate cause i needed to hit macro goals. Absolutely awesome. Only downside at that dose was eggwhites and foods in general are less appetizing. Skip to thursday night. Within 4 hours i woke up and was nauseous and had acid reflux. Felt like throeing up for the first 12hrs after my .5 shot.all foods are disgusting even 2 days later. I cant even force doen half a regular meal my stomach is full. Also takes 5x longer for the food to digest out of my stomach. I was basically disabled for the first 24hours. Weak, nauseous, unable to get my muscle building food in, only had 60% of my regular cals and was very short on protein. Had to divide my meals in 2... this is literally like getting bariatic surgery. Felt like my stomach was stapled. Im completely blown away at how potent it was... appetite suppresion turned into complete eradication.

Naturally, on cycle, even on a cut, we want to hit protein goals and feel strong and not nauseous in the gym. For an obese person, a high dose that cripples them would work wonders im sure. Theyd melt likr a snowman in june. But for lifters... hell no. This is not for us. Not at high doses anyway. Yesterday i felt like flushing it and never touching the stuff again.... now after a couple days im semi normal and can force an entire meal bowl albeit eitg great difficulty.... once i recover i think i will do .1mg twice a week. For a cutting cycle, max .25mg a week in my opinion. The stuffs way too potent and i need my food and energy to build muscle.

Tldr: good cutting agent at a microdose if you struggle with hunger. Expensive for what it is. I suspect ill do very well on .2mg a week but again super potent not to be underestimated.
Yeah I’ll probably have to leave that one alone all together. I already periodically have to battle ulcers, don’t need anything that could cause a flare up….getting old sucks.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I’ll probably have to leave that one alone all together. I already periodically have to battle ulcers, don’t need anything that could cause a flare up….getting old sucks.
Honestly, a few days later, ive reconsidered again and wont be taking more. Joint and muscle soreness... weakness in the gym... extreme fatigue from pancreas working on overtime.... this is not for lifters. Especially the ones serious enough to take AAS. This is for 400lb people that need a lifeline... yet another drug we had no business trying lol.

I dont know how else to say it but im weak and feel like ****.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 58:
Airline lost my luggage so no scale this morning.

Yesterday was still glp1 hell however today im almost fully functional again since itll have been 7 days since my first 0.4mg shot and thats how long it takes to clear. Only 0.5mg left in my system until thursday night.

Mild heartburn fixed by tums. Finally back to 100% in the gym after a week. Appetite still reduced and foods dont taste as good but i can function. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Even last night was hell. I barely ate all week. I could only eat 2 wings (like a girl would so 2 bites off each) and a couple fries. Burped it up til this morning.

This glp1 experiment threw a wrench in my cycle. Luckily it was not at a cruise middle. Luckily its a cut so even if i couldnt lift properly i still dropped weight. Overall huge mistake but a lesson learned and info for our community. A minor setback thats not worth dwelling over. Time to enjoy the next couple weeks feeling good, no orals and getting strong. Oct 31st debate options and potentially hit the nanodrol. Not letting this setback kill my motivation.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 58:
Airline lost my luggage so no scale this morning.

Yesterday was still glp1 hell however today im almost fully functional again since itll have been 7 days since my first 0.4mg shot and thats how long it takes to clear. Only 0.5mg left in my system until thursday night.

Mild heartburn fixed by tums. Finally back to 100% in the gym after a week. Appetite still reduced and foods dont taste as good but i can function. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Even last night was hell. I barely ate all week. I could only eat 2 wings (like a girl would so 2 bites off each) and a couple fries. Burped it up til this morning.

This glp1 experiment threw a wrench in my cycle. Luckily it was not at a cruise middle. Luckily its a cut so even if i couldnt lift properly i still dropped weight. Overall huge mistake but a lesson learned and info for our community. A minor setback thats not worth dwelling over. Time to enjoy the next couple weeks feeling good, no orals and getting strong. Oct 31st debate options and potentially hit the nanodrol. Not letting this setback kill my motivation.
Man, hate it you went through that crap…..but kudos for being the Guinea Pig so we’ll know to stay away from that.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man, hate it you went through that crap…..but kudos for being the Guinea Pig so we’ll know to stay away from that.
I would argue, this was worst than a fully crashed e2. Literally any carbs immediately put me to sleep after the meal like i got roofied... And yeah bringing info to save other people is the one silver lining haha.