Diesel Test Hardcore

Kdk1784

Awards
Looking to get my hands on some DTH. Anyone know who has it for sale? The website and all other sites are all out.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven't seen Chuck too active since the yoga pants thread.... that was years ago. Maybe PM him... not sure why but I can't tag him his user is-
  • Chuck Diesel

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven't seen Chuck too active since the yoga pants thread.... that was years ago. Maybe PM him... not sure why but I can't tag him his user is-
  • Chuck Diesel
He hasnt even viewd the forum since last summer, and your right, hes not tagable (im not sure if thats a real word lol) but you cant. Im not sure how that even happens, he didnt delete his profile because you can find his posts still. Im stumped

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He hasnt even viewd the forum since last summer, and your right, hes not tagable (im not sure if thats a real word lol) but you cant. Im not sure how that even happens, he didnt delete his profile because you can find his posts still. Im stumped
Sad stuff his products were great for my old libido days

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Willing to bet other board sponsor products can fit the bill in these current times
@Kdk1784

Last edited:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that Diesel Test Hardcore was always on the money! One of my favorite products
from Chucks supplement line.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Willing to bet other board sponsor products can fit the bill in these current times

@Kdk1784
I'll never blindly support a company but do definitely agree. I link products from some sponsors here but also talk crap when it's relevant lol