SARMS Osta or S4??

flash89912

Awards
Hmm I did ostarine and s4 at 25mg and 50mg respectively. Think the s4 may have been spiked though and not s4 at all. Have done this stack before without problems. Tried a new supplier for my s4 this time though. Knew 40 bucks was too good to be true....Started lactating and balls shrunk. Caber took care of the lactation though.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Hmm I did ostarine and s4 at 25mg and 50mg respectively. Think the s4 may have been spiked though and not s4 at all. Have done this stack before without problems. Tried a new supplier for my s4 this time though. Knew 40 bucks was too good to be true....Started lactating and balls shrunk. Caber took care of the lactation though.
you get what you pay for bro, some of the cheaper companies I heard put cheaper anabolics in them. One said dbol

Pay the extra money and get the best.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
you get what you pay for bro, some of the cheaper companies I heard put cheaper anabolics in them. One said dbol

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great info, thanks guys... Perhaps I'll run the OSTA at 12.5mg/ed from here on out and bridge into S4... just to maximize the time I have to make changes. OSTA has been great at 25mg, but I ran it at 12.5mg for a week and noticed little difference...

Okay, S4 preworkout... sounds great. Can't wait to try it out. Yeah, FORMA has been great to me for this... Libido is back up... I did some research and went to a local home grown herbal store. Got the following for a tea tincture libido booster (IT WORKS WELL)

mulrapuama
ashwagandha (whole)
cistanche bark (whole)
horny goat weed (whole leaves)
ginko biloba
red chinese ginseng
schizandra berries (whole)
tribulus terrestris (whole fruit)
maranga (extract)
sarsparilla

I want to add only a single thing to the above and that is: catuaba - The owner of the store is getting some in soon. :D:D:D:D Tea isn't half bad, either.
Nice tea bro! I wonder if i can make something like it in Australia somehow!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would also agree with this. The best out there in my opinion has their banner right here at this forum ;)

Just as I wouldn't go with a second rate company for my PH/DS, I wouldn't do that for a SARM either!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im very happy with my S4 and its not from that same place.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so you know... it worked and is working great.
If you know of any websites which sell alot of tea leaf stuff, pm me please. I find it difficult to find any.. dont mind ordering from the US.. customs are K as long as it's got no fruit! Ha ha

w7shred

Awards
I am pumped and can't wait to run S4! Im thinking of running it with erase/anabeta.