Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said Outstanding!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys know if there are any european research chem webpages that sells sarms? If you do please PM me :)

As far as I know asking for a research chem is okay? I am sorry if am wrong, then just ignore me :)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The bloods I have seen on OSTA show increased E2 levels. This makes sense since increasing T will also result in an increase in E. But the bloods also show OSTA to slighly supressive in high doses say 20-25 mg. In high doses OSTA appears have basically the same sides as most other steroids. Remember the test subjects only received 3mg/day. Moreover, most users claim that there is little difference in strength increases between 15-25 mg/day.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bloods I have seen on OSTA show increased E2 levels. This makes sense since increasing T will also result in an increase in E. But the bloods also show OSTA to slighly supressive in high doses say 20-25 mg. In high doses OSTA appears have basically the same sides as most other steroids. Remember the test subjects only received 3mg/day. Moreover, most users claim that there is little difference in strength increases between 15-25 mg/day.
I used it at 12.5mg in PCT and I set a few PR's. So I beg to differ about strength gains. :nana:

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Have you tried both?
I have indeed tried both and I like both.

I can "feel" the s4 more. That being said I just got done with a cycle of the sarms search osta and I really liked it. 5 weeks, 25mgs ed.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great post! I wasn't aware the initial clinical trials consisted of only a 3mg dosage. What I'm becoming more and more curious about, is the compounding effect OSTA would have when taken along with S4? Being a cautious athlete, I usually swing for the fences while on-cycle, but always back it up with a massive amount of high quality support supplements - so with S4 I would of course have the eye drops and bilberry ready to go fro day one.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it at 12.5mg in PCT and I set a few PR's. So I beg to differ about strength gains. :nana:

I'm hoping I have the same results you did in my PCT. I'm running 25mg for the first week or so, then 12.5mg ;)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to run OSTA on my next cut, running it at 25mg for 8 weeks when I do, added about 4lbs muscle and lost some belly fat on my last OSTA run, so I will be running this stuff higher to see if that dose on a calorie deficit can still build some mass,or at least keep it

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping I have the same results you did in my PCT. I'm running 25mg for the first week or so, then 12.5mg ;)
I really think you will man. We got ours from the same place too.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting at 10-12 mg myself. I think you misunderstand my post. The reviews that I've read say that increasing the dosage from 15mg to 25mg results in little to no additional strength increase or mass increase. Mass increases appear to be minimal anyway. However, some say that at a higher dose body fat reductions are more noticable.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting at 10-12 mg myself. I think you misunderstand my post. The reviews that I've read say that increasing the dosage from 15mg to 25mg results in little to no additional strength increase or mass increase. Mass increases appear to be minimal anyway. However, some say that at a higher dose body fat reductions are more noticable.
Thanks for bringing that up about the mg increases... this is something I predict will be user defined mostly. I just went the last week basically at 50mg/day, and it's hard for me to truly gauge results, because I've had pizza and ice cream, and a Phill Swiss sub, and... cornbread and chili. Ahem. BUT, I haven't added any measurable fat, and usually for me, I DO. I have the metabolism of a 90 year old hooked up to life support.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Thats encouraging. I typically run about 18% bf. I would like to get that number down for the summer months with sacrificing mass. I've tried several natty's for fact reduction without success. I'm thinking of trying Dianca from Thermolife in the near future. I'm starting to get a "warm fuzzy" about Thermolife products.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thats encouraging. I typically run about 18% bf. I would like to get that number down for the summer months with sacrificing mass. I've tried several natty's for fact reduction without success. I'm thinking of trying Dianca from Thermolife in the near future. I'm starting to get a "warm fuzzy" about Thermolife products.
You know what product I really like? T7 from Cellucor. I don't like stimulants, so something like Alpha T2 or T7 would be ideal for an OTC fat loss approach without frying your brain (haha, well, that's how I react to stimulants at least).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
think i am going to start Osta after PCT and use it as a bridge til my next run. SHould be interesting.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
think i am going to start Osta after PCT and use it as a bridge til my next run. SHould be interesting.
I think you'll like it bro.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea alph t2 is the best fat burner/cutter i have ever used just scared about using it all the time and coming off of it and rebound weight/fat gain or somthing so i may give sarms a try give me a brake from the alpha t2 for a while.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
BUt i am also really thinking about s4 at a low dose(40-50mg) for cutting, hardening, etc. I think if i keep the dose down the vision sides will be minimal. Ive heard you see things with a yellow tint or shade. Can anyone confirm that??

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes the vision issues with s4 are common. Alot do 5on 2off as well. I will be experimenting with S4 real soon here.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No with a moderate dose it shouldn't be a problem. You seen RS's log on it over at NTBM forums?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
wasnt planning on using them. G t G with the discount code r u s s i a etc. S4 @ 40mg til it runs out. Or Osta at 15mg til it runs out but I feel the S4 will be a better recomp chem which is what im after.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Not common with low dose if you arr using a high quality product.

google "sarms search" :biggthumpup:
I'll second this. I have yet to try SS S4 product, but OSTA has been veyr good, and I have taken note of the leaning effects for some time now, starting in week three.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Dont be scared of s4, the stuff rocks, vision sides are mild IMO

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
This makes me super excited to run these compounds. It is as if I'm giving my body a break, but making sick gains at the same time. :D:D

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Even if they are encountered, vision sides subside in 2-3 days! :)
Yes and you would know this, because your one of the scientists who have studied the long term damage/side effects at over 2x the dosage used in clinical trails.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes and you would know this, because your one of the scientists who have studied the long term damage/side effects at over 2x the dosage used in clinical trails.
Did you work on the case study team with me? Hit me up, we'll grab some smoothies and talk about those double blind dates, get it, double blind? Wear your lab coat.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Im going to be adding sarms s4 to my MMA and weight training very soon, what dose is recomended?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
No with a moderate dose it shouldn't be a problem. You seen RS's log on it over at NTBM forums?
his log actually convinced me not to run s4. the whole possibility of dna mutation is kind of freaky :trink26:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to be adding sarms s4 to my MMA and weight training very soon, what dose is recomended?
For S4, I believe the common dose is 50mg/day. For OSTA MK-2866, it's usually 12.5-15mg/day (some people choose to front load the first week at 25mg/day to build it up quicker, but I don't think it's necessary).

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
For S4, I believe the common dose is 50mg/day. For OSTA MK-2866, it's usually 12.5-15mg/day (some people choose to front load the first week at 25mg/day to build it up quicker, but I don't think it's necessary).
I do the same thing.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
should be starting S4 soon. 50mg ED cant wait after reading everything about it

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
You take the S-4 in divided doses throughout the day? What about the Osta?

You think either would work well with Tren instead of an actual test product?

I have my homebrew TA but no test source, so would this work as a substitute?

hagels316

Awards
I believe Osta has about a 23 hour half life. So most people dose once a day. I just started Osta and have begun dosing 25mg once each morning.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You take the S-4 in divided doses throughout the day? What about the Osta?

You think either would work well with Tren instead of an actual test product?

I have my homebrew TA but no test source, so would this work as a substitute?
OSTA is typically taken just once/day.

I wouldn't recommend either with tren over test. My thought would be that tren alone would over-shadow the SARM.

I believe Osta has about a 23 hour half life. So most people dose once a day. I just started Osta and have begun dosing 25mg once each morning.
Most I hear say first thing in the morning on an empty stomach :yup:

This is taken orally correct?
:yup:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i wish it wasn't taken orally. diesel fuel

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Im gonna stack the two! 25mgs of s4 and 12.5 of Osta.