new olympus uk sarms vs augmented labs sarms (ostarine)

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, as the title says , im looking for a legit ostarine source in europe. does anyone knows if new olympus uk osta is legit?On the other hand i have got the choice of augmented labs ostarine but it is a predator's brand and i've got some doubts about their effectiveness.

teamguy312

Awards
Hello, as the title says , im looking for a legit ostarine source in europe. does anyone knows if new olympus uk osta is legit?On the other hand i have got the choice of augmented labs ostarine but it is a predator's brand and i've got some doubts about their effectiveness.
I think Olympus UK is a board sponsor or something along those lines right? I have their trenavar for next cycle so I hope they are legit, they seem like it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Olympus UK is a board sponsor or something along those lines right? I have their trenavar for next cycle so I hope they are legit, they seem like it.
i dont know but their previous ph line was not legit (at least their halodrol).I believe that it was a predator's nutrition product ,they just bought the name

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^correct. they just licensed the name and predator sucks. i think it’s their same fusion raws which i have used and were bunk. uk is different now and they actually have coa’s for all new products and i believe is manage by OL but @OlympusLabs UK can clarify.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^correct. they just licensed the name and predator sucks. i think it’s their same fusion raws which i have used and were bunk. uk is different now and they actually have coa’s for all new products and i believe is manage by OL but @OlympusLabs UK can clarify.
So if the new line is original by OL ,then is legit i think