RPN Havoc Log!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Psikiguy

Awards
I believe this is PCT day 17: I feel fine, my mood has been stabilized for a while, my strength and size are roughly the same although I do feel a little smaller, it's nothing significant. I'm running out of nolva, so looks like 21 days is all I'm getting out of that. I'll probably get another bottle just to be safe. These bottles have nowhere near what they say they do.

My strength like I said is basically the same, the weight that I do for a working rep set is the same although that last rep is a bit harder than it was a month ago. I'm still getting bigger, which has shown me that it must have been what I was doing and not my genetic potential that was the issue in my progress. I think that this cycle was just a booster in me reaching my potential, which must be why I'm not shrinking back down. I still have minor gyno, which is okay I think for now because I'm leaning out A LOT. As of this morning I weigh 274 and I can see striations in certain muscles which is something that I've never been able to see. I think that I still have the same lean mass but I definitely leaned out during and after this cycle.

My back width is the same, no progress or regression there although my delts are getting larger pretty rapidly (perhaps because of the DAA?)

Anyways, I'll update anything significant. All in all, I'm glad I did it. I just hope that I'm not a D cup when I run out of nolva.

Psikiguy

Awards
I can see my serratus, which I have never been able to see before. I'm not a low bf% by any standard mind you. If it weren't for my musculature I'd be classified as morbidly obese.

That shows that either that small muscle has grown significantly, or I'm significantly leaner. I'm guessing a big of both.

I'm stopping nolva tomorrow, bottle's done, I'm still growing, leaning out, and for some reason now staying the same strength.

I'll update after this workout.

Psikiguy

Awards
Leaning out even more. Currently 273lbs, and I've lost little to no muscle (not noticeable at all). I did fail on my second heavy set of bench yesterday, which was weird. I failed at 7 reps when I was going for 8 and that was after two light warm up sets. Fat is dropping most places and remaining on my chest indicating that I've still got some extra estrogen floating around, however my mood, fat loss and muscle gain has been great so I'm not intensely worried about some minor gyno.

My stamina however has dropped, the amount of reps I could do before has decreased but the weight that I can do has remained the same for the most part (my overhead press has gotten lighter, but I also dropped to doing it only twice a week due to rotator cuff injuries).

Db curl is 60lbs for a 10 rep set, pull down machine still maxed out at 290lbs (most likely actually much lighter because of the pulleys) but my rotator cuff injury is preventing me from using it so it's pull ups for now.

I can see striations in my delts, more defined serratus, and my legs are also once again growing due to my knee injury healing enough to handle leg press. My quads still have a weird curvature to them because of the leg curls that I did to maintain my quad size during the peak of my injury recovery, but they're all in all coming back much faster than the first time.

I stopped taking nolvadex earlier this week. My sex drive, workout intensity, muscle retention, water retention, and fat loss are all fine.

I am still taking arimistane just to have something for another week, but not DAA.

I think my only other question is how long do I have until I'm considered "natty" again?

Mystere3

Awards
Uh being natty is like being a virgin, you can't go bsck lol

Psikiguy

Awards
At 271, still big. This workout is going to be a heavy one if I can. I've definitely lost some strength but I think it's more cut related. I have a track record for keeping size while cutting so we'll see how I look after. Expect before, during cycle, after cycle, and after cut/pct pics in early June.

Psikiguy

Awards
Weight 273 this morning. Seriously no differences in size, and a little weaker. My goal at the beginning was to keep at least half of the muscle I gained. I think I've done that. I only take low dose arimistane to prevent gyno and it seems to be working although I still have it. I feel fine, my endurance has gone down rep wise but the amount of weight that I can lift is still the same.

My knee started to heal as soon as I got off cycle, so the drying out factor of havoc is a no no for injuries.

I've stayed the same size (although the extra little bit of chest fat is making my chest look odd) in all areas except my back and arms, which has continued to grow wider and wider. All I do for my back are straight arm pull downs, pull ups, and rows once a week (not my favorite exercise).

My arms continue to grow as I focus more on them. I admittedly have always neglected arms as they simply are boring to train but my unbalanced physique was odd so I've been putting in a lot of tricep work and it's paying off. Biceps are still as of yesterday pretty unresponsive. I try many things for my biceps, curls of all types and angles, compound movements, etc. I've not been able to get much response from them, and any growth that's occurring is happening slowly. Although I must have gained at least an inch in my arms as a whole in the past two months which is very rapid in comparison to my previous progress.

Psikiguy

Awards
Gyno is worsening, I'll probably have to purchase some kind of aromatase inhibitor or more nolva before it becomes irreparable.

Psikiguy

Awards
I've come to the conclusion that straight arm pull downs are more effective than regular pulldowns. Back width is getting much better, and the majority of my back workout is straight arm pulldowns. Hits my lower lat the most.

Anyways, gyno is still a thing. I hope it doesn't last. Upped arimistane dose.

Strength still the same as on cycle, bigger in many areas than I was on cycle. 270lbs during cut at the moment. I've always been pretty gifted with the ability to build muscle while cutting although it may be due to the extra fat.

Psikiguy

Awards
Let's see, this would be day 28 of my pct. I'll post a complete conclusion for all of the people that don't have the attention span to read everything before this in a little bit.

I think this all is behind me as well as side effects. I would like to publicly disclaim the notion that all gains are lost after cycle. All I lost was fat and water weight after cycle. I look the same if not bigger than I was in February and March on cycle. My strength is the same for the most part with a little less endurance and poundage on some lifts. However, my size is still the same. My arms specifically are growing more than they ever have because I'm giving them special attention. Gyno calmed down, still there but it isn't getting any worse.

Long post to follow

Mystere3

Awards
How do you know all you lost was fat and water weight? Did you take measurements at the beginning and end of PCT or make body fat calculations at those times?

Eyeball test is very inaccurate, especially if you're looking in a mirror. Also a lot of muscle losses will happen after the serm/AI is stopped.

sauceytime

Awards
Are you running test powder while on cycle? and Did you get headaches at all I keep getting headaches and i am drinking almost 2 gallons of water a day!

Psikiguy

Awards
How do you know all you lost was fat and water weight? Did you take measurements at the beginning and end of PCT or make body fat calculations at those times? Eyeball test is very inaccurate, especially if you're looking in a mirror. Also a lot of muscle losses will happen after the serm/AI is stopped.
No, I should have though. However pictures show that I am bigger, however inaccurate they are at exactly how much bigger. I have however gone down 4% body fat since my cycle.

Psikiguy

Awards
Are you running test powder while on cycle? and Did you get headaches at all I keep getting headaches and i am drinking almost 2 gallons of water a day!
No I was not using test powder. I was just using cycle support.

Psikiguy

Awards
Well everyone, this may be my last log post. This is a full conclusion of my cycle and pct, if you're too lazy to read all of this, go to the end and I'll sum it up.

In the later half of February I decided to go on a six week steroid cycle of Epistane, or specifically RNP Havoc. First things first, it worked. It really worked. Epistane isn't weak or mild like I and many others believed. I got stretch marks from how fast I grew in some areas. I went from 269 to 284 in a couple of weeks with modest fat gains.

I now weigh 268 after dropping after dropping fat on a cut that I'm currently on to around 230. After cycle I lost a lot of stamina rep wise which I can only assume is due to a depletion of muscle glycogen. However, I have maintained and continue to maintain the size that I have gained through this cycle. My stamina is returning, and I'm losing fat to boot.

Now to the bad parts. During cycle, my entire mental state was destroyed. My A's and B's in school turned into D's and F's. My friends and family became worried and I became pretty depressed. The lethargy was awful. However, my symptoms were psychological for the majority of the cycle. In the beginning (first two weeks) my blood pressure spiked to 160/90 which was awful. I actually had major headaches and nosebleeds for about two weeks until the Bp just returned to normal out no where. It is now back to 122/79. My testicles dropped down in size like you wouldn't believe, and I didn't even notice until afterwards when they "bounced back".
After cycle, my mood and mental state returned to near normal, but I did experience minor gynecomastia.

For PCT I took nolvadex at 30/20/20/10/10 along with arimistane and D-Aspartic acid.
This is probably what those that skipped wanted to see.

My strength went from;
Pulldown: 190
Bench press: 315
Squat: n/a due to injury
Dead lift: 415
Single arm curl: 45
Pull-ups: 2
Chin-ups:6

To;
Pull down: 290
Bench press: 365
Squat: n/a
Dead lift: 475
Single arm curl: 65
Pull-ups: 16
Chin ups: 20

And now they are all give or take ten pounds depending on how I'm feeling that day, the same as they were on cycle.
My back is much wider now, and my arms albeit still small have gotten larger. I think that the whole notion that you will always get smaller post cycle is a bit of a subjective rule. I wasn't at my genetic potential like many users are. Far from it I now suspect. I think that if you are well below your genetic potential, it's entirely possible to keep on size and build even more after cycle.

TL;DR - Epistane is a hell of a drug, get it before it's illegal with this new PH bill. But do not do this if you are not ready to suffer for six weeks mentally and physically. be prepared to spend a lot of money on pct and such. Eat like there's no food left on earth, and grow.

Thanks guys, specifically Mystere who has been the most active on this log in terms of advice and occasional judgement. You've all been great.
It's been a ride to remember

Swolljaboi

Awards
That sucks that you had so many sides on cycle bro. I'm smack in the middle of week 3 on havoc and the only side effect I have experienced is feeling like a badass dude and some puffy nipples that went away. I think it truly does affect everyone differently. I am also on Stano though maybe that's why I don't feel like ****.

Psikiguy

Awards
That sucks that you had so many sides on cycle bro. I'm smack in the middle of week 3 on havoc and the only side effect I have experienced is feeling like a badass dude and some puffy nipples that went away. I think it truly does affect everyone differently. I am also on Stano though maybe that's why I don't feel like ****.
Fourth week was worth for me as I increased the dose to 50mg. Before that it was alright. Puffy nips came in pct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 6
YAYY Cycle Logs 50
Anabolics 34
Supplement Logs 0