RPN Havoc Log!

Psikiguy

Awards
Why are you starting novla? The only reason you should use it on cycle is gyno.
I've always been a big guy and therefor had some type of extraneous breast fat. But, I do actually have a strong suspicion that I've developed minor gyno. My body definitely has a bit of an estrogenic reaction to steroids (or at least this one). I know that epi isn't a "wet" substance, but I would rather be safe than a C cup.

Psikiguy

Awards
Also guys, my nolva smells like rubbing alcohol. Is that normal, or is it faked?

Mystere3

Awards
Prolly normal but don't take it unless you either have either pain in your nipples, puffiness, or a hard lump.

Most of the time ppl think they have gyno when they don't.

Psikiguy

Awards
Day 32 of 38. Nolva made me feel a lot better. Not so lethargic, and not as foggy. Looking smaller for some reason. Maybe it's just me being paranoid. I always look a bit deflated in the days following a heavy workout, but we'll see. I have 6 days left. 50mg every day. I've been doing "iron marathons" which is 100 reps of relatively light weight (I did it with 135) with little to no break. That seems to be making my chest explode. Really sore, and really growing.

All in all, I'm glad (so far) that I did this cycle. I haven't been working lately. I work three days a week give or take, for 6-12 hour shifts, usually 6. Lately my boss has been giving me a shift on monday, then one long one on the weekend. So I basically have the whole week off, which is good. I like that. It really helps with my workout schedule and recovery. I do have to work today though, so the gym will have to wait until tomorrow after hours at school.

I'll be posting before/after pictures before and after pct, and from before I started. Deltoid growth is incredible. That's my biggest responding area to this cycle by far.

I'll update through out the day, but sides are fine. Nothing abnormal.

Psikiguy

Awards
Oh by the way, as of this morning, I weigh 281. My weight seems to have stabilized at around 12 pounds above what I started at.

Mystere3

Awards
What's your rationale for taking novla while you're still taking androgens? Especially with arimistane? All you're going to do is cause yourself joint pain and hinder hpta recovery once you actually start pct.

Psikiguy

Awards
I've only taken 10mg. My reasoning is that most of all need to test my bodies reaction to it. I'm starting full on pct in 6 days. I'll probably wait to take more until then.

However, it has made my temperament and lethargy many times better. I don't feel sluggish and depressed now. Granted that this could be a placebo effect, I'll take whatever works.

I feel great guys.

Mystere3

Awards
Your tolerance is not going to be the same while taking Anabolics.

Psikiguy

Awards
Day 33. I feel incredible. My mood has stabilized, my energy is back, and my workout are insane. I've been lifting a lot heavier. Like a LOT heavier. Bench is up 30 pounds, then I gradually bump down to a plate and do an "iron marathon" that my friend introduced me to, which is 135 for 100 reps with little 15-20 second breaks in between 15 rep sets. That's been working wonderfully. I was told that I have "silverback" action by some friends (yes I understand the overabundance of YouTube references in this post)

Anyways, I weigh 283 as of this morning. I feel good, back pumps are constant but they're no more than a momentary nuisance, very manageable. I've been getting incredible pumps. My shirts are literally stretched out after a work out.

I'll keep you updated.

Psikiguy

Awards
Day 35: I forgot to update yesterday but all I did was work and didn't experience any side effects so that's fine.

But for today, I worked out. I haven't been going for strength, but it's here. I benched 330 for 8 reps. If you don't want to scroll back to the first page, my max was 315 or so before. That was a 3RM. The strength gains are insane. I also dead lifted 315 today, my knee can't handle any more for now. However, it was much easier than when my max was 415. My max would probably be 475 or so now. I'll have to find out soon. I maxed out all of the pulldown and row machines, so I have to move to pull ups with weight chained on. Just to recap, pull down was 190 before this cycle, and it's now over 290. 100 pound strength increase for pulldown, large increase for bench.

My before and after pictures are pretty great. My back has grown a lot. I've grown everywhere but my legs because of my knee. But I'm not planning on competing any time soon, so I'll worry about my legs when my knee is better.

Comments or questions, I check this every couple of hours.

Psikiguy

Awards
I'm 276lbs by the way. Much of that weight was bloat I believe.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
My before and after pictures are pretty great. My back has grown a lot. I've grown everywhere but my legs because of my knee. But I'm not planning on competing any time soon, so I'll worry about my legs when my knee is better.

Comments or questions, I check this every couple of hours.
why hold out? share the pics lol

Psikiguy

Awards
Oh yeah, I also curled 60lbs individually today. That's a new record for me.

Psikiguy

Awards
Yea that's an extremely heavy amount of weight
Well shucks, I didn't think it was too heavy. I was at 55lbs for a long time. I remember when I first started, I couldn't get passed 30.

Mystere3

Awards
Nice, just make sure you put a foot forward when you do heavy db curls so you're not using too much back, don't want to pop a disk.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Day 35: I forgot to update yesterday but all I did was work and didn't experience any side effects so that's fine. But for today, I worked out. I haven't been going for strength, but it's here. I benched 330 for 8 reps. If you don't want to scroll back to the first page, my max was 315 or so before. That was a 3RM. The strength gains are insane. I also dead lifted 315 today, my knee can't handle any more for now. However, it was much easier than when my max was 415. My max would probably be 475 or so now. I'll have to find out soon. I maxed out all of the pulldown and row machines, so I have to move to pull ups with weight chained on. Just to recap, pull down was 190 before this cycle, and it's now over 290. 100 pound strength increase for pulldown, large increase for bench. My before and after pictures are pretty great. My back has grown a lot. I've grown everywhere but my legs because of my knee. But I'm not planning on competing any time soon, so I'll worry about my legs when my knee is better. Comments or questions, I check this every couple of hours.
I'm literally on the same day as you ! Let's finish this week strong !!

Psikiguy

Awards
Day 36, I have enough pills for two more days. (9 pills, so I'm doing my last day at 50mg)

I still feel the same. Morning weight is 276. I feel like I've done 8 months of work in 5 weeks. I have school and work today, so it's an off day and there isn't much to report.

It's a little bittersweet that this is almost done though. Now that I'm experiencing the benefits without any lethargy or depression, it's pretty good. I feel very energetic, and most of all I feel strong.

I keep breaking things... I'm not used to how much stronger I am now. It may seem like something out of a movie, but I've broken two doorknobs after a workout. Most noticeably I keep snapping pencils as I use them to take notes at school. Not the tip, the entire pencil. That's never happened before.

My friend who's been working out for a year puts my 3 year's work to shame. It's so annoying. The genetically gifted bodybuilders in my school can look like a natty pro with no effort, and I have to put so much work into what I do.

Just a little venting, any questions I'm here pretty constantly.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next time you could run some kind of a bridge - you could be on for longer without doing much more damage to your body than with regular 6 weeks on a methylated compound.

It definitely sucks to come off. Today is my 2nd day of PCT :(

Psikiguy

Awards
Next time you could run some kind of a bridge - you could be on for longer without doing much more damage to your body than with regular 6 weeks on a methylated compound. It definitely sucks to come off. Today is my 2nd day of PCT :(
What's your PCT? Why does it suck?

Mystere3

Awards
Cuz you're not on cycle anymore.

Goh0me are you running osta?

OP may want to consider 10 of osta in pct.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I hear you on some jealousy for the genetically gifted.

One of my buddies has been absolutely shredded since like 4th grade. I swear his dad use to pack Tren in his school lunches.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your PCT? Why does it suck?
Like Mystere3 said, it sucks to come off! It's that simple.

My PCT is pretty extensive because I've been on for way too long.

Mystere3, no... I don't run ostarine during PCT. I haven't done any blood work with it so I don't know whether it is suppressive for me or not. I'd rather not risk it.

Mystere3

Awards
You should try it in the future, makes pct a much more painless transition.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should try it in the future, makes pct a much more painless transition.
I may give it a go at some point :) Right now I just want my balls back as soon as possible, no matter if I lose size and strength!

Psikiguy

Awards
I may give it a go at some point :) Right now I just want my balls back as soon as possible, no matter if I lose size and strength!
so you underwent testicular atrophy on havoc? Interesting. I haven't experienced anything like that

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you underwent testicular atrophy on havoc? Interesting. I haven't experienced anything like that
No I didn't. I've never experienced testicular atrophy during any cycle. But I still was shut down.

Psikiguy

Awards
Update: I can pretty much feel the toxicity. My urine is dark orange no mater how much water I drink (1.5 gallons a day or more). Its very worrisome. I'm also getting a weird cramping sensation, as well as constant back pumps. It's odd, that it took over 5 weeks to get back pumps like this.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Not bad only 2 bad days really. My joints are hurting though this last week. killing shyt in the gym though I want to lift everyday lol !

biggold

Awards
well good thing your cycle is almost over. If you're worried just get some blood work done right?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Update: I can pretty much feel the toxicity. My urine is dark orange no mater how much water I drink (1.5 gallons a day or more). Its very worrisome. I'm also getting a weird cramping sensation, as well as constant back pumps. It's odd, that it took over 5 weeks to get back pumps like this.
Might wanna cut it off now and go to pct.

Psikiguy

Awards
I thought I updated this yesterday, I wrote something out and it didn't go through. This app can be messy at times.

Whatever though, this is my last day. I have four pills left. I'm just going to do 60mg (I took two already) and get it over with, since another day of 10mg makes no sense.

Tomorrow I'm doing 40mg of nolva, arimistane, d-aspartic acid, and I'm looking into osta. Money has been tight, med school is no joke. We're probably some of the poorest people you know, even though soon we'll be relatively wealthy.

Anyways, last day. It's been a huge roller coaster of a ride. Ups and downs all over the place. But I'm overall glad that I did it. I hope that I can keep most of this though.

PCT: nolva 30/20/20/20/then until it's out.
Then four pills arimistane daily for the first three weeks, will D-aspartic acid for the first two.

Psikiguy

Awards
Any reason you're not tapering the ai?
I'm still working out the details. I don't have money for another 600ml bottle, but I also will have some left over after 4 weeks of 20mg so I had to bump up somewhere. I might do 30/20/20/10/10. It depends on how I react.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I'm still working out the details. I don't have money for another 600ml bottle, but I also will have some left over after 4 weeks of 20mg so I had to bump up somewhere. I might do 30/20/20/10/10. It depends on how I react.
I meant the arimistane.

Some people tend to taper the ai down to prevent estro rebound.

Could be off base here. Sure smarter people will weigh in.

Mystere3

Awards
I would taper the arimistane 4321 or so. Osta will hekp you keep your gains. It's 22 at phf right now.

Psikiguy

Awards
With 70mg (found another pill, not wasting it) that I found today, I'm noticing different side effects. I'm getting jaw pumps. I are some thick chewy meat earlier, and my jaw looked like Fabio's. Nothing significant, just thought I would note it.

Psikiguy

Awards
How long do you guys think that I should wait to cut? I'm planning a hardcore cut down to 230, I'm just not sure how long I should wait. I know I'll lose some muscle mass, but keeping as I've as possible given pct time would be wonderful.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
With 70mg (found another pill, not wasting it) that I found today, I'm noticing different side effects. I'm getting jaw pumps. I are some thick chewy meat earlier, and my jaw looked like Fabio's. Nothing significant, just thought I would note it.
Whoa

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
How long do you guys think that I should wait to cut? I'm planning a hardcore cut down to 230, I'm just not sure how long I should wait. I know I'll lose some muscle mass, but keeping as I've as possible given pct time would be wonderful.
After your pct you could cut

Psikiguy

Awards
PCT day one: woke up, two three pills revolution PCT, 30mg Nolva, and 1500mg DAA (as the package instructs)

I don't feel any different, which is because my serum levels are still what they were before. I'll wait a day or two to notice anything significant.

Psikiguy

Awards
Workouts still the same. As is to be expected after such a short time. I missed an arimistane dose. Took all of the nolva in the morning with a shake though. Tomorrow my levels should be really dropping so we'll see how I feel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 6
YAYY Cycle Logs 50
Anabolics 34
Supplement Logs 0