RPN Havoc + Stano-200 5 Week Log

TRIS300

Awards
Hey Everyone,

I'm new here and I just began my 1st PH cycle today. I decided to run Epistane for it's ability to provide quality lean gains and recomping effects. I will also be running Stano-200 as a complementary compound since it is non-methylated for added aggression and muscle hardness. If I understand correctly Stano is also supposed to combat lethargy which tends to kick in towards the end of an Epi cycle. I'm 5'9" and Currently about 163 lbs and 8% body fat and would ideally like to maintain my current weight while lowering my BF%. I wanted to include a picture but I may need to make some posts before I have the ability to do so... not sure if this is the case in this forum as i know some forums require a minimum number of posts for certain ability's within the forums. I understand some may feel that my dosage my be low or insufficient but I've always been a less is more kind of guy. I also feel the listed dosage is placed on these products for a reason.. I realize the risks I am taking by doing a PH cycle and am willing to take the risk.

What I hope to achieve by logging this cycle is to provide a non biased review of my experiences on this cycle, all benefits and problems will be listed. I hope to help anyone who is interested in running a PH cycles in the future through my own personal experience. I understand results and side effects vary from person to person but I hope to determine whether or not the side effects are really worth the gains on epistane. I'll be doing my best to post every 3-5 days so stick around if you are interested.

My Compound Lifts
Deadlifts: 400
Squat: 350
Bench: 275

Resting heart rate and blood pressure before cycle
129 over 59

My Current Diet/Macros:

All gluten free foods all healthy whole foods, Veggies in every meal, all lean proteins and all complex carbs.

Low Carb Days:
Carbohydrates: 200 grams / Fats: 55 grams / Protein: 215 grams

High Carb Days:
Carbohydrates: 300 grams / Fats: 40 grams / Protein: 160 grams

Cycle Plan

Week 1-2
Epi: 20mg
Stano: 400mg

Week 3-5
Epi: 30mg
Stano: 600mg

CEL Cycle Support will be ran throughout entire cycle
Animal Flex will be ran through entire cycle
Taurine will be ran through entire cycle

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA 3.5 MG

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
I ran this same cycle last year for my first cycle. IMO, 20 mg Epi is too low. I ran mine at 30/40/40/40/40/50. Looking back, I probably could have started right at 40 and been fine. Also, I ran stano at 800 thru the whole cycle. The lethargy from Epi didn't really kick in until I upped it to 50, hit me kinda hard then. I may have upped the stano to 1000 at that point, don't really remember.

Mystere3

Awards
Go 6 weeks, run epi at at least 40 mg.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Running the same thing right now.

My log is in the cycle info section.

TRIS300

Awards
Topcop- what sort of results did you get from the cycle?

Mystere- I'll probably keep it at 5 weeks since I've never ran a cycle before. I might bump it up a week, depends on the side effects.

Chef Joey- how far into your cycle are you?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Topcop- what sort of results did you get from the cycle?

Mystere- I'll probably keep it at 5 weeks since I've never ran a cycle before. I might bump it up a week, depends on the side effects.

Chef Joey- how far into your cycle are you?
Plan on 6

TRIS300

Awards
Seems to be the common idea around here!
I may be open to 6 weeks but it all depends on the sides and how badly they are acting up if they do.

TRIS300

Awards
So top cop, what sort of gains did you keep from epistane?

Mystere3

Awards
The problem with 5 weeks is you'll only really get 2 weeks of gains bc epi takes a long time to kick in. If you want to run a shorter cycle run 30 mg of dmz for 4-5 weeks.

TRIS300

Awards
The problem with 5 weeks is you'll only really get 2 weeks of gains bc epi takes a long time to kick in. If you want to run a shorter cycle run 30 mg of dmz for 4-5 weeks.
That's true, Well I may just need to purchase another bottle then. Probably going to want one anyways once I start seeing them gains!!

Mystere3

Awards
You should get good results. You look bigger than 163.

TRIS300

Awards
Haha thanks.. everyone tells me that! It's probably just because I'm lean. I feel like muscle definition gives that illusion!

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm finishing up week 5 of the same cycle. I actually felt more lethargic around week 4. I bumped up to 50mg for weeks 5&6 and the lethargy actually got better which is strange. I definitely feel better on 50 than I did on 40. The Stano has been great the whole time though.

TRIS300

Awards
I'm finishing up week 5 of the same cycle. I actually felt more lethargic around week 4. I bumped up to 50mg for weeks 5&6 and the lethargy actually got better which is strange. I definitely feel better on 50 than I did on 40. The Stano has been great the whole time though.
How would you rate epi so far in regards to gains to side effects?

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm up 12-15 lbs (water fluctuations I suppose). My libido is still here, balls may be a tad smaller than normal but nowhere near shutdown. I was having a bit of shedding but started using Nizoral everyday and seems to have slowed it down. Squats went up about 35 lbs, deads up 20, bench up 35. Lethargy has been pretty minimal nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. Had some nipple sensitivity and puffiness first week but it went away. Definitely put on some mass. I think that has been the best part. Shirts fitting tighter. I've got like 4 new veins in my arms I've never seen before. All in all I think epi is a great compound. The sides are totally manageable and the gains were significant. I've got a killer pct lined up so I think I will retain most of it.

TRIS300

Awards
Woah. Those sound like some good gains! Have you ever used it for a cutting cycle?

Also wanted to mention I've gaind about 3 lbs and today is my 3rd day... Probably just my body retaining water which is something I don't really want.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I was originally going to run this as a cut since I was already cutting before I started. I decided to run TDEE calories instead to try and maximize my results without worrying about adding any fat mass. Seems to have worked.

TRIS300

Awards
Nice! Sounds good to me! I'm going to try to cut down to about 3-4% on epi if all goes well. I'm Currently sitting around 8%.
I wanted to run a var cycle but my guys shipment got held up at customs... -_- Left me no choice but to try epi... I hope it pulls through and gets me a similar effect.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Not sure if it is healthy to chill at 3 or 4% bf.

TRIS300

Awards
It's not healthy but it's for a show that i will be competing in so it will be for a limited time!

no worries brotha, I couldn't go that long without my beloved food!

Mystere3

Awards
If it's for physique, that's too low of bf%...

TRIS300

Awards
it's for bodybuilding! However I was considering doing physique instead so I don't have to cut so damn low.

Looking at my photo do you think I would do better in physique or bodybuilding?

Mystere3

Awards
Physique. You need to put on a lot more mass to be competitive in bb but could be competitive in physique without adding nearly any mass.

stann123

stann123

Awards
it's for bodybuilding! However I was considering doing physique instead so I don't have to cut so damn low.

Looking at my photo do you think I would do better in physique or bodybuilding?
Physique for sure

TRIS300

Awards
Physique. You need to put on a lot more mass to be competitive in bb but could be competitive in physique without adding nearly any mass.
That's what I was thinking but for some reason my coach wanted me to go bodybuilding... I'll probably just aim for physique then! I thought I had more of a physique build anyways. Pretty lean, not very round or blocky you know?

I appreciate the advice guys. It always helps to have more opinions!

Mystere3

Awards
You'd only need to get up to about 180 at your bw (and down to about 6%) so adding about 25-28 lb of muscle to be competitive for physique on a national level. Even at the local bb level you'd be way small. You'd prolly be at least competitive on a local level for physique with only a little cutting.

TRIS300

Awards
Code:
Very true. I imagine if I attempted a bantam or light weight bodybuilding show I would be going against shorter stalky guys wouldn't I?

TRIS300

Awards
Day 4-

No noticeable differences as suspected.
Does anyone have an idea how long it takes for Stano to kick in?

killandgo

Awards
Code:
Very true. I imagine if I attempted a bantam or light weight bodybuilding show I would be going against shorter stalky guys wouldn't I?
You could do very well at that weight, depending on your aesthetics. The problem with BBing is there is nowhere to go at that weight. Might sound offensive, but no one really cares about the lighter divisions and it doesn't get much respect. You could win Nationals and turn pro at that division and get last in every pro show. You would have to use a lot of slin and HGH to be competitive at the 212 level to go against a beast like Flex Lewis. I'd imagine at national level, drug use would be insane even at lighter divisions.

With most sports, like weightlifting, you could win an Olympic medal in the lighter weights. Even powerlifting gives more respect to lighter classes, because their BW to total ratio is usually better than heavier classes. Bodybuilding, not so much. Even strongman is getting better - the Arnold has lighter classes now and these guys are beasts and get good cred.

Ultimately, though, it depends on what you want to accomplish and where your passion lies. Is this a hobby or do you want to take it further? If you can take the sacrifice to get shredded and enjoy it, than do BBing. Though, physique has more opportunity - modeling and even something like having your own Youtube channel - general population doesn't really care for the bodybuilder physique. Though, every guy wants a body that attracts bewbs.

You could try both and decide. I started out as a BBer but could never get behind oiling up to pose in my underwear, so I switched to strongman where I put on my Rehband armor and pretend I'm in Game of Thrones or something. We're all part of a niche and every sport has it own eccentricities.

TRIS300

Awards
Gotta say I really like this answer. Very well said... To be honest my main goal is too inspire people but the massive amount of drugs required to go pro for BB does not appeal to me. Physique sounds like a better route for me and I feel I can still inspire other people through the sport.

I also respect the hell out of strongman competitors and power lifters... Those guys are insane! I went that route for a while an started making a mess I my joints and ligaments as I am naturally hyper flexible... Didn't seem to mix well with the sport! As you said there's a niche for everyone And I believe physique would be mine if I had to choose one!

TRIS300

Awards
To anyone that was interested in this cycle, there has been a change of plans I'm going to be doing an 8week Var cycle instead. I'd rather use legit gear and limit my sides and get more benefits. Seemed like Var is a good choice! I'll probably make a new log later today!

Mystere3

Awards
To anyone that was interested in this cycle, there has been a change of plans I'm going to be doing an 8week Var cycle instead. I'd rather use legit gear and limit my sides and get more benefits. Seemed like Var is a good choice! I'll probably make a new log later today!
Var is a great compound; don't expect much size but it's good for lean gains.

TRIS300

Awards
Lean gains are exactly what I want! Heard it'll give a nice little strength boost as well! I guess that's to be expected with the development of more muscle!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3