RPN HAVOC+OSTARINE+RAD 140 LOG

NICK32

Awards
Hello guys im 23 years old.. and that my second cycle ever... i m gonna do 6 weeks of havoc(epistane) combined with endurashred and radarine by OL.. my goal is to recomb and lose some fat...
im 1.78 cm and 80 kg... and my diet will be around 2.300-2.500 calories with 260 gr of protein...
my supplements will be during cycle
cycle support by AI
OMEGA 3
LIV52
A MULTIVITAMIN
AND ECA
however im gonna see aobut my blood pressure from havoc and if its all good i will continue eca
im taking eca mostly for pre workout and wake me up from lethargy...
Lets get some gains!!!!

morata9

morata9

Awards
The cycle looks fine..but..
RPN Havoc today is legit??? It's real Epistane?
What are the dosages of this cycle?
Epistane works well in a 6 weeks cycle at 30/40/40/40/40/40.. Epi kicks in after 2 weeks.
Good luck and keep the log updated to see if epi is legit.

NICK32

Awards
Ok guys so yesterday was day 1... i took 20mg of havoc... maybe today will take again 20mg and then i will go to 30mg... nothing to mention from ostarine,rad and havoc yet.... im just curius about the results..
yes its real epistane.. and my schedule will be just like yours......

NICK32

Awards
ok day 4 today.. nothing to mention yet... no side effects at all, now im taking 30mg of havoc.. maybe i have a slight increase in strength but nah i believe its placebo!!

NICK32

Awards
an AI not atm but i have clomid on my hands.... i dont have now an ai cause during cycle i dont think i will need it cause of havoc, however i know about the rebound on pct. when i am on pct i will get an AI.

NICK32

Awards
hello so im day 8 but guys i m worryng about my hair, when i use pomade to style my hair i lose a lot of hair... however i saw a dream that i was looking my self to the mirror and i was losing all my hair... my father isnt bald at the age of 50 and has a good amount of hair... is it my brain or i lose hair?

NICK32

Awards
every time im trying to wave my hair with my hand i have 3-4 lines of hair...

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most likely too early for it to hit your hair, probably coincidence... use nizoral 2% eod if not already

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
an AI not atm but i have clomid on my hands.... i dont have now an ai cause during cycle i dont think i will need it cause of havoc, however i know about the rebound on pct. when i am on pct i will get an AI.
Good you’ve read up on that bro - I’d probably start sourcing it now though - legit ai’s are not the easiest things to get. Worth giving yourself more time to sort it so your not caught out later....

NICK32

Awards
ok guys so my 4 weeks at 30 has ended .. and in 5 days i will try to make a blood test.. cause i dont know.. iwant to see where my lipids are cholesterol and stuff like that... could u tell what to expect? i am afraid about good and bad cholesterol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3