Rich Piana

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Saw a vid in which he said that he can't slim down cause he just looks at a weight/food and grows..If he laid off the AAS he would slim down quite fast *smart ass face*

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
just more fake you tubers.

check out jeff seid's latest.

[video=youtube;9pJXjrk_yLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pJXjrk_yLs[/video]

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
This program to me is useless for everybody because you have to be a complete failed guy with no job,friends,girl etc.. to do what rich is doing(obviously his life is all about go to the gym and thats it) but gym IMO doesnt have to be your LIFE i mean if you compete and you want to be a pro then probably yes, but for the 90% of the guys here like me.. gym is something that i add in my life because i ****in love it and i like to look good.
The level of "looking good" is different for each person. Your idea of "looking good" is likely different than mine . . . and most assuredly different than Rich Piana's. With all due respect, I think it's a bit out of place for you to assert that one has to be ""a complete failed guy with no job, friends, girl, etc." to want to do a program like Rich is doing. Is it something for everyone? ... of course not. Nevertheless, there may be those who like to push life's limits and try to achieve as much as they can within the time they have on this earth. What's wrong with that?

Also, as for the [silly] argument regarding Rich's age . . . I wonder if 2015 Mr.Olympia 1st Runner-Up (and 2015 Arnold Classic USA/Australia,Europe Champion), Dexter Jackson - at age 46 - would agree with you.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You guys (this thread) got me (for some ungodly reason :)) to look up more "Rich Piana". I already knew about the $8 milk jug, having posted about it before. Do I have this right?: ---> Didn't own a marketing (aka supplement) company and stated *at most* supplements only contribute about 5% to the way you look and perform.... then opens a marketing (supplement) company called 5% Nutrition (+Synthol/Implants)??? LOL.

I'll give him this: He *is* a marketing genius! It seems to me that all these people in the "5% Army" seem to think that they are in the top 5% of people in the fitness industry, when in reality (according to Mr. Piana's own words) they are paying him thousands of dollars a year each, to look and perform only (at most) 5% better than they would normally :)

Hey, God bless America - I own a business too, I ain't going to hate (too much more) on him - no one forces people to buy stuff. But I wouldn't want to hang out with him either.

Now about those Mike O'Hearn Fertilized Duck Eggs...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great. I take a dump everyday as soon as I get to the gym. I don't even have to go when I leave the apartment. In fact I take a dump before I leave the apartment, yet somehow always when I get to the gym I have to take a huge dump. I kind of feel sorry for the guys that have to come into the bathroom.
Right away, no problem.

3 sets in, hate that shiit. Literally.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
That's great. I take a dump everyday as soon as I get to the gym. I don't even have to go when I leave the apartment. In fact I take a dump before I leave the apartment, yet somehow always when I get to the gym I have to take a huge dump. I kind of feel sorry for the guys that have to come into the bathroom.
I do that at work all the time. Why not get paid to take a massive ****? There is nothing like ****ting on your own throne, but if you can get paid for it, why not?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
So does this mean if I purchase 20 different supplements than they contribute One-Hundred Percent?.....LMAO!. It's funny how the majority of people on this board that take the most supplements will always bring up this bro-science lore. They only contribute 5% but here's a picture of my "Supplement stash" that makes my home or apartment look like the inside of a GNC.
I don't think most people look at it that way . . . SOME naive douchebags maybe, but not most.

I have been using several of Piana's supplements for several months now - and I, for one, very much enjoy them and have found them to be beneficial to my nutrition plan and gains progress. So, the way I see it, it's a "don't knock it until you try it" thing.

jantios

jantios

Awards
Have been enjoying this series a lot, he is crazy, retarded etc what ever you want to call him, but can't deny he's not entertaining!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been enjoying this series a lot, he is crazy, retarded etc what ever you want to call him, but can't deny he's not entertaining!
Same here. Didn't really like him before but he is being pretty damn honest in his videos and they are really entertaining and I respect that. Kind of getting a glimpse into Rich's world.

jantios

jantios

Awards
Yes, he seems like a honest person. Hypocrite as **** though, complaining about how girls want to have abs and that boys are not attracted to having ripped abs. It's true but look in the mirror man :D :D

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Dem double negatives

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Does he ever squat or do deads? I'm sure the guy has a tough time getting off the toilet. And wiping his ass for that matter.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Does he ever squat or do deads? I'm sure the guy has a tough time getting off the toilet. And wiping his ass for that matter.
Lol Greg Kovacs style

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
-"Proviron is not a steroid!"
Yes it is Rich.

And lol at anyone who believes in "feeder" workouts

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
-"Proviron is not a steroid!"
Yes it is Rich.

And lol at anyone who believes in "feeder" workouts
You don't know til you try it. I'm willing to try anything once for muscle growth. Been doing them two weeks now to try it out and my shoulders are rounder and fuller noticeably.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Y so many rich piana haters? He's a successful guy doing what he loves. How many of you are broke and still live with your mom and talk in ish?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Y so many rich piana haters? He's a successful guy doing what he loves. How many of you are broke and still live with your mom and talk in ish?
Well, in my case, it was the $8 milk jug + shipping. I have buyers remorse :)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hahaha! (I didn't really buy one - have to get that out there :))
Lol, I seen 1 guy at my local lafitness with 1. real skinny high school kid, but I mean if it motivates him to drink his bcaa out of a 5% milk jug more power to him. I in the other hand will drink my 5% water from the water fountain but I still don't hate rich for his business strategy/ entrepreneur skillz

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Anyone who walks into a real gym carrying that milk jug is a freaking clown.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because they make him laugh. Clowns make people laugh. Clowns are funny...

Now get your shine box...

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
It's just a simple water container what the big deal , honestly I don't really pay at tension what people wear or do in the gym I do my things.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Unless you are Rich Piana, don't ****ing carry his milk jug around.

"Oh yeah man look at me, I like to use this milk jug. Maybe I can impress those girls over there with my Rich Piana Milk Jug"

Girls in the corner pointing and giggling.......... "HA HA HA look at that funny looking man with that silly milk jug. He paid 8 bucks for that and he can only bench 150. HAHA"

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you are Rich Piana, don't ****ing carry his milk jug around.

"Oh yeah man look at me, I like to use this milk jug. Maybe I can impress those girls over there with my Rich Piana Milk Jug"

Lovingtolift pointing and giggling and wasting time worrying about other people so he can start threads about other people constantly.......... "HA HA HA look at that funny looking man with that silly milk jug. He paid 8 bucks for that and he can only bench 150. HAHA"
Fixed

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
When rich walk in to the gym milk jug is the last thing what people see

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but once you see it it would be all I saw after that. Douchebag trumps big every day...

I've never seen so many guys on another guys jock in one thread.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
mike o'hearn anabolics eggs = fraud/cheater
Rich piana milk jug= stupid clown.... WTH people ???

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
haha actually IM just busting balls. I don't really give a **** if someone carries a Rich Piana milk jug.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find it more interesting the backlash shown on a Bodybuilding/Fitness website, in the Anabolics section of all places, given to people who are "discussing" a personality who is gigantic and promotes fitness and bodybuilding in several avenues. Why is this surprising?! Look at Rich Piana, and then look at where this discussion is taking place. Why is this so hard to put together?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this thread was on some "Natty Lifting" site then blast away. We're in the Anabolics Forum folks...welcome!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this thread was on some "Natty Lifting" site then blast away. We're in the Anabolics Forum folks...welcome!!
anabolics or not makes him no less a clown. Sorry...circus clown. Maybe that's harsh. A carnie...

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
anabolics or not makes him no less a clown. Sorry...circus clown. Maybe that's harsh. A carnie...
Tell ya what ... when/if YOU ever get as big as he is and/or realize the business success he has, THEN you can talk.

Until such time, however . . .

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right. And your opinion is of what value? I'm having a great day thanks.