Rich Piana

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, now see I can empathise with guys who assume Heath is taking craploads of gear.

Ive watched a few of his training vids now, and whilst I certainly dont believe they show the whole story...he fukn cruises through his workouts lol. Like, the opposite in intensity to guys like Yates and Coleman. I can fully imagine brahs watching those same Heath training sessions and, seeing the absolute lack of effort (loooong rest periods, standing round watching the TV screens between sets, minimal sweating, etc), put his size down to "all the drugs, brah; I train way harder than him!!1!". I found it tempting myself.
Yeah, but thats also why they call him "the gift" for a reason. He doesn't train as hard, is super responsive to gear and has the best possible package that his skeletal system can allow.

It's still wrong to assume and spout off that these guys are on "x" amount of gear or to even elude to a general range when we don't actually know and have only our own experiences to base it from.

Assuming Phil Heath is on a certain amount of androgens because thats how much it would take for us to get there is a false assumption. There isn't any amount of gear that would bring us to his level because if there was, we'd be doing it even if we just planned to do it for a year to be Mr. Olympia for a brief moment.

While most of this topic is not relevant to this thread anymore, there should be something said about top tier guys (and even Rich Piana) making it look easy and targeting the muscle way, way easier. A key trait of a veteran trainer is not his ability to rumble through 30-40 sets per training session, but to target the intended muscle so as to stimulate exclusive growth from it. Yates' Blood N' Guts actually validates this idea I'm presenting. I've done his training routine like he calls for. It sucks but it doesn't take a Mr. Olympia to do it. It's the strict schedule of sleep and diet that counts the most.

Besides all that, kudos to Rich for tellin' just that. He routinely recommended 10-12 meals per day to make it happen. If we can recall, he did all the copious amounts of drugs AND the crazy sleep and eating schedule and still didn't get the look needed to go pro.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, to be clear Im not advocating nor endorsing any assumptions on gear use here; I agree with everything youre saying. Its interesting but not surprising to see what some guys can get away with.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
funny u say that, I was watching his legs workout last night the one he doing for olympia and he was not even trying hard bro like not even I was like wtf!!!
but it could be editing not showing it when he going hardcore ??
Possibly. He does seem to put in more effort when Hany is there to push him. If I had no experience with gear myself, Id attribute his size to that (AAS) and certainly not his workout ethic.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possibly. He does seem to put in more effort when Hany is there to push him. If I had no experience with gear myself, Id attribute his size to that (AAS) and certainly not his workout ethic.
yeah how can u not the guy is a beast!! great physique

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yeah, but thats also why they call him "the gift" for a reason. He doesn't train as hard, is super responsive to gear and has the best possible package that his skeletal system can allow.

It's still wrong to assume and spout off that these guys are on "x" amount of gear or to even elude to a general range when we don't actually know and have only our own experiences to base it from.

Assuming Phil Heath is on a certain amount of androgens because thats how much it would take for us to get there is a false assumption. There isn't any amount of gear that would bring us to his level because if there was, we'd be doing it even if we just planned to do it for a year to be Mr. Olympia for a brief moment.

While most of this topic is not relevant to this thread anymore, there should be something said about top tier guys (and even Rich Piana) making it look easy and targeting the muscle way, way easier. A key trait of a veteran trainer is not his ability to rumble through 30-40 sets per training session, but to target the intended muscle so as to stimulate exclusive growth from it. Yates' Blood N' Guts actually validates this idea I'm presenting. I've done his training routine like he calls for. It sucks but it doesn't take a Mr. Olympia to do it. It's the strict schedule of sleep and diet that counts the most.

Besides all that, kudos to Rich for tellin' just that. He routinely recommended 10-12 meals per day to make it happen. If we can recall, he did all the copious amounts of drugs AND the crazy sleep and eating schedule and still didn't get the look needed to go pro.
Bro I rarely disagree with you but what I have seen : Is a young man that destroyed his health because "he thought he responded to gear like a gear mutant". Besides his eye shadow his per portions were so off. You should never have bigger biceps than traps...or is someone taking the BB off the rack for you. I think it's sad when any great BB dies but he was really just replacing his ego with muscle and he couldn't build it big enough