Rich Piana

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey David I'm curious what's your main issue against Rich pretty sure not his AAS usage so?
I'm the kind of personal that admires someone based on the "quality" of their character and not the size of the "character" that they are.

Today far too many people, in particular the younger, are drawn in by the size of the "character" and not the "quality" of the character.

Regardless of the platform, whether it be the bb/fitness, music, sports, fashion or the business industry, the "quality" of character and not the size of the "character" is a prerequisite to my admiration and or respect.

Today the ability for "characters" to get mass exposure is far greater than that of "quality" of character.

Please keep in mind I am a parent who has children who are influential. One is a 27yo daughter (NPC placed & champion competitor). One is a 25yo son and the other a 14yo daughter regional champion gymnast and cheerleader. All of which fall into the category of being in the group of the influential.

When you've been in the business of protecting and guiding your children in their choices of influence it carries over into all areas of my life.

I do consider my position and tenure here on the board an area where I do have opportunity to assist young people in the skills to examine the same. Just because I am not embraced and ridiculed by the majority I am not discourage to live with those "qualities" of character.

That's really it in a nutshell. Thanks for asking!

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a phenomenal family gene pool. I would be proud as ****. I completely agree with the "content of one's character".

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I'm the kind of personal that admires someone based on the "quality" of their character and not the size of the "character" that they are.

Today far too many people, in particular the younger, are drawn in by the size of the "character" and not the "quality" of the character.

Regardless of the platform, whether it be the bb/fitness, music, sports, fashion or the business industry, the "quality" of character and not the size of the "character" is a prerequisite to my admiration and or respect.

Today the ability for "characters" to get mass exposure is far greater than that of "quality" of character.

Please keep in mind I am a parent who has children who are influential. One is a 27yo daughter (NPC placed & champion competitor). One is a 25yo son and the other a 14yo daughter regional champion gymnast and cheerleader. All of which fall into the category of being in the group of the influential.

When you've been in the business of protecting and guiding your children in their choices of influence it carries over into all areas of my life.

I do consider my position and tenure here on the board an area where I do have opportunity to assist young people in the skills to examine the same. Just because I am not embraced and ridiculed by the majority I am not discourage to live with those "qualities" of character.

You could have just said you dont agree with his views/approach to things, otherwise you come off very arrogant, no need to entertain a thread this much concerning a character you dislike, never the less bring your children into it? Come on man arent YOU to old for this?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established

solid old generation so rare these days....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
You could have just said you dont agree with his views/approach to things, otherwise you come off very arrogant, no need to entertain a thread this much concerning a character you dislike, never the less bring your children into it? Come on man arent YOU to old for this?
if you really love the sport/industry related topics your age is irrelevant i will be in this even in my 90 nineties god damn it!!!!!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
if you really love the sport/industry related topics your age is irrelevant i will be in this even in my 90 nineties god damn it!!!!!
i think hes too old to be worrying about proving himself to 20 year olds on an internet forum

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hes definitely one who looks for attention and hes doing a good job at it lol. 23 pages

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your view is quite a bit more short sighted than mine.

The owner of this board works very hard at drawing traffic (I forget what you call it when you get yourself high placement on search engines) to this community. The atmosphere and attitude of (the members) the community can have a huge influence on the first impression people get when they visit. The "quality" of character that first impression make on a visitor are huge. Assume for a moment a like minded individual as myself happens upon this board (or even this thread) by whatever keyword search (again, whatever that is called in cyber lingo) he enters into his search engine. Suppose he too has issue with the Rich Piana "character" type of guys. He decides that this sort of community is not for him and it leaves him with a lasting impression of this community. We have some 30 something sponsor who pay to be hear. They will never have the opportunity to have been exposed to him as a future customer (remember this is a business). Then of course there's those who will stay because of it. I need not go on as I am sure you get the point regarding the business aspect. I speak for myself and not the ownership regarding this statement.

Then there is of course what I previously stated when bobi593 asked me directly. That is my character and those are my values as stated and I am not about to become passive for you or anyone regarding them.

I am entitled to insert my influence into any thread anywhere and any time I want regarding both of the above. There are many members who are my like minded peers and or friends. You're all good!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 50 I am in the best shape of my life and likely better than most here and the only one who thinks I'm old is the mirror and snot nosed punk kids ;) I promise you you will be the same at my age too. It's a freaking number...i keep telling myself :D

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Your view is quite a bit more short sighted than mine.

The owner of this board works very hard at drawing traffic (I forget what you call it when you get yourself high placement on search engines) to this community. The atmosphere and attitude of (the members) the community can have a huge influence on the first impression people get when they visit. The "quality" of character that first impression make on a visitor are huge. Assume for a moment a like minded individual as myself happens upon this board (or even this thread) by whatever keyword search (again, whatever that is called in cyber lingo) he enters into his search engine. Suppose he too has issue with the Rich Piana "character" type of guys. He decides that this sort of community is not for him and it leaves him with a lasting impression of this community. We have some 30 something sponsor who pay to be hear. They will never have the opportunity to have been exposed to him as a future customer (remember this is a business). Then of course there's those who will stay because of it. I need not go on as I am sure you get the point regarding the business aspect. I speak for myself and not the ownership regarding this statement.

Then there is of course what I previously stated when bobi593 asked me directly. That is my character and those are my values as stated and I am not about to become passive for you or anyone regarding them.

I am entitled to insert my influence into any thread anywhere and any time I want regarding both of the above. There are many members who are my like minded peers and or friends. You're all good!
Right on

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edit: never mind
Regardless you're all good. Neither views need to be argued further especially mine. I'll unsubscribe and leave you guys to you're milk jugs ;)

It's 8:20 dark. I'll go fall asleep snoring while watching TV on the couch like old guys like me are supposed to :D

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless you're all good. Neither views need to be argued further especially mine. I'll unsubscribe and leave you guys to you're milk jugs ;)

It's 8:20 dark. I'll go fall asleep snoring while watching TV on the couch like old guys like me are supposed to :D
Already in progress here too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Rich Piranha's my favorite natty carnivorous fish

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Rich Piano's my favorite natty classical instrument

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Rich Potato's my favorite natty starchy carb

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Rich Piñata's my favorite natty party activity

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry I'm done kbye

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Just letting everyone know I just order 2 xtra long chili cheese burgers from burger king :D cheat day!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get this stuff

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452962233.165422.jpg

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I think the real question is how many supplements did Rich Piana send Billy Batson as payment, so he could come into this thread and defend him ever so vigorously? Or maybe he's Rich himself????

Also these Piana memes are GOLD!

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
most of you guys already know, but people will beg you to tell them how to get big and will waste hundreds of dollars at GNC for fillers. I estimate Rich made close to 1mil or more off his youtube videos, from which he used to start his 5% brand. guy found a way to make it

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I give the guy this; I have often said there are many things we in this lifestyle should not do unless it (this lifestyle) is what is paying our bills. Even though it is not via competing this lifestyle is in fact, to some degree, paying his bills. In my mind that makes the choices he makes make more sense than say joe blow deciding to do the things he does drug wise etc. When you can turn what he is doing to himself into making a good living for yourself and your family the cost:benefits scale changes when it comes to decisions as far as what drugs and how much of them to take etc.
The thing is this, now you have idiots copying him that will never translate the results they get from doing so into a single dime. In fact all it will do is cost them money as well as potentially their health and well being. THATS stupid IMO, but that is not on him. That is on the dumbass 20 yr old that follows his youtube, that runs his cycle identically, trains identically , and eats identically thinking it will magically translate into them somehow looking like him, which it of course, wont.
In one sense I say good for him, he has been able to make a lifestyle that rarely pays for anyone pay for him. On the other hand I think the mentality of many that follow him is a bit misguided and deluded. While his whole 3 month journey is interesting for me to follow it is still something I would personally never do. I have a family and so on that gives me priorities that force me to place my health and well being above how I look (to a degree) as my children are counting on me to be around for a long time to care for them and so on. I cannot be so selfish and honestly even if I could I dont think looking at it from a cost/benefits perspective I could justify doing to myself what he is doing.
My personal feelings on the guy: Well his language is annoying to me, every other word is f**k, that gets old. As far as what he has done to translate this lifestyle into a moneymaking venture- good for him. As far as people copying what he is doing, I think you should take a long , hard honest look at your situation before you decide to do that to yourself and do an honest cost/benefits analysis before doing it.